Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Fresh Air and Conversation [Req. Shin]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Nashi stood at the edge of the Chikamatsu estate, watching as people went by one by one. She was off her leash for the first time in quite some time, and was allowed to leave the estate grounds. She had sent a message to her brother to see her when he had some time today, she knew he was rathe busy with his new role but it didn't mean she didn't want to see him still. Besides, maybe she could convince him to show her around the tower now that she was allowed to leave the walls of the estate. She had always wondered what the view was like up there, though she'd honestly assumed it not much different than the top of the gates. Even still this would be her chance to get a little one on one time with him and also see the full extent of his new role.

She began to walk to where she was supposed to meet him, ignoring the eyes and comments as she moved by the residents of Suna. She had made an effort to stay toward Old Sunan Ruins whenever possible, as the people in those districts tended to be less judgmental of her appearance. Though it wasn't like she was disturbing or anything of that nature, simply that she was clearly different and it was clear those who lived close to the estate were still not used to seeing her there. Something about standing at six feet and some odd inches, while having stone looking skin, really did make her stand out from those around her. But nevertheless, she was content with this life now as she'd been living it for some time.

As she approached the meeting point she let out a long, drawn out sigh. She was relieved that he had agreed to meet with her at all, given how active the schedule he kept had been and the recent split that had occurred she assumed he'd had his hands full. She smiled and spoke to herself, "Finally, some time to myself that doesn't have someone over my shoulder watching every action I take." She let out a small laugh and sat on the bench waiting for her brother to arrive.

[mft 371]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"If you don't think I am keeping an eye on you, you'd be wrong."

The voice of Kohana could be heard before she could be seen as she would slowly appear on the bench near Nashi. Kohana's hair was pulled back as two french braids connected in the back into a loose hanging ponytail. The woman wore tight black pants with a black loose cardigan which rested over a pristine white tight shirt. Her boots were made of black leather with small metal studs in them. If Kohana wasn't a phantom, she would most likely be over heating in this outfit, but one could assume this was a perk of being dead.

"He will be here soon, he got caught up a couple blocks away by some bitch in a mask."

Having been looking straight forward as she spoke, Kohana would finally tilt her head to look at her sister.

"So, how does freedom taste?"

She paused for a moment reflecting on what life felt like for those few years not too long ago when Shin was able to create an artificial body to house her soul in, but unfortunately something happened at the old arboretum and the powers of the Yurei Orchid waivered causing her soul to return to Shin's vessel. While she could technically eat, she couldn't taste. She could touch but she couldn't feel. Letting out a sigh, she would give her abomination of a sister a soft smile. She was glad she survived the trauma that happened to her.

[Topic Entered as Persona - Kohana]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"ah, well you know those masked folk tend to do that" she said plainly before turning to look at Kohana. "I'm.. Well I am here that's about all I have to offer at this exact moment. Though I suppose that's better than I have been prior, How are you holding up? His change making it any easier for you to get some out and about time or is it more... Well the same really?"

Her conversational tone was pretty void of inflection or emotion. It seemed as if she genuinely didn't care that it was Kohana and not shin that arrived first, and the reality was she didn't. She hadn't been out in some time and with all that was going on in their lives any contact with her sibling was good enough for her, even if it was the more cut and dry part of them. In Nashi's eyes each part of shin had a unique and welcome addition to a conversation, Kohana was not an exception to the rule. Though she hardly considered Kohana to be part of Shin as they had their own body and stories, far more than the rest it had seemed. But either way, the small smile on her face showed how she'd welcomed the company all the same.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Being restricted by proximity means instead of being trapped in the Omni Prime, I am now trapped in the Kazekage's Tower. New scene, same shit. I would rather have my own body again, but Shin is trying to find a way to harbor my soul without the body melting and fucking dying on me. We thought we had perfected it with Sora, but that didn't work. Doubt you got a chance to meet that little bitch..."

Despite her words being cross, the tone would imply that she did miss Sora.

"Though Suisen is his second attempt at harboring a soul, so we will see."

Her gaze would go distant as he looked back out to the crowd sitting beside her sister.

"How old are you now? Time is hard to tell when you don't experience the days in their entirety."

Kohana was barely a person. She was technically never born and because of that she never truly died, despite lingering on as an attached soul on her brother... or was she just a manifestation of his latent Yamanaka blood that grew into what is known as the Grandeur Phantom. Was she truly a unique individual or was she simply an extension of Shin. A manifestation of what he desired, no... who he desired to truly be?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back