Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private From shy to Introvertism (kin app)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku watched with trepidation as Mitsuha quickly recovered from the squeezing, practically dusting herself off and continuing her invective against them to leave her alone. But it had gone beyond that now, at least for the ANBU cadet. This invisible something she was having a semi-silent conversation with troubled Keiyaku, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end; he could feel something emanating from Mitsuha which caused something to stir uncomfortably in the pit of his soul, like something was reacting to whatever was going on here. It made no sense to the Inuzuka. The Kaguya girl donned her weapon once more and then... she stopped? She seemed to be hesitating, perhaps considering them or flashing back to the past. Whatever was going on, it seemed to make her drop her will to fight.

"I'm going to say this once. Respect my boundaries."

But as she said this, Keiyaku shook his head, teeth grit tightly, sparing a glance at Keni beside him. He set Aria down on the ground gently, never taking his eyes off the bone-wielding Genin. In fact, he was staring at her intently, as if demanding eye contact from her. His hands quickly came together in a lightning-fast sequence of hand signs and then he spoke.

"Kaguya Mitsuha. You are under arrest for grievous assault against a fellow Leaf shinobi. You will come quietly back to Konoha with me, or this will get even messier."

If she was unfortunate to meet Keiyaku's gaze, she would feel her body beginning to stiffen, her chakra flow slowing down. If she succumbed to the jutsu, she would be bound. Though Keiyaku seemed to falter; evidently this jutsu was draining him quickly.

[Attempting Body Bind ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A dark smooth voice preached out from around them, however he could not see anyone talking as he quickly spun round, it sounded almost demonic in tone. It practically urged her to attack the rest of them. "Stop talking whoever you are. You should not advise people to hurt their friends." Speaking out in to the distance perhaps it was futile yet he strongly disagreed with everything that the voice had said. Keniwa made sure to be in front of Keiyaku and Aria as she began to sheathe her biological weapons once more, just as sharp and deadly in nature his own blood still dripping from her arsenal, with a disapproving shake of his head as the misguided Kaguya stepped forth. Tightening his fists whilst he brang his arms up in front of him defensively keeping a keen eye on her at all times, it was only a matter of seconds before she would drop her weapons.

A cry of pain echoed out across the rooftop she was in pain, her hair ruffled and clothes tattered the Kyoujouran couldn't help but sympathise with her, whatever this horrible presence was would laugh as Mitsuha would speak to it clearly sounding tired. Their was no need to fight her not one bit. "Keiyaku... I don't want to arrest her. She needs medical help whatever this thing is... it's wrong. It reminds me a bit off.... Whoever was speaking like that we need to get this sorted. I've never seen her act like that before. As her superiors we should try to help." Slowly itching closer to Keiyaku he would whisper to him, "It's best to still bring her in for questioning though, I don't want her to be put in to jail. She's a strong shinobi, an asset for sure. This I know, if anything I aggravated her." Pointing to Mitsuha he would say with a firm shout. "Mitsuha I'll respect your boundaries, though i'd like for you to come with us so we may talk about this. Please do not resist if so we'll have no choice but to detain you." Still raring to go prepared to move at breakneck speeds and capture Mitsuha with a precise technique if she attempted to resist.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He knew... that he was a bystander at this point, he knew that all too well as people started to spread elsewhere leaving him all behind. He was already used to the fact that no one bothered him with any eye or word exchange as the little girl seemed to be doing off. It was eventually that he used chakra to walk on the wall up till he casually reached the roof and used there and then gravity on a rock to make it float while hanging off the bottom.
"Medically I would say she is perfectly fine..." He sounded a bit bored as he yawned. "None of you heeded my words earlier..." He spoke and would look from one to another. "Whatever she carried, it holds a cursed energy." After that, he would look to the inuzuka. "Iam sentire debes, si vere Jinchu potestatem habere ... ." With a sigh he would shift the gravity so that the rock was heavier than that he was to stand up right. "But I have grown rather bored of the Leaf antics... Sayonada." And with that, the rock would glide down and Shion would be walking away from the scene. Only one he held an interest in... Curious if he really could tell what cursed speech was.

Translated part said:
Iam sentire debes, si vere Jinchu potestatem habere ... . = You should already feel that if you really have the power... Jinchu.
[topic left with NPC shion]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Even though Mitsuha had ceased hostilities, she could still feel a set of eyes on her as if they wanted to destroy her. Casually, she would look at Keiyaku who was staring really hard at her. She would stare right back at him and roll her eyes and scoff at his remark. To anyone looking towards her direction, they would see that her hair was slowly changing colors, from green to white. Was it because of this cursed energy flowing through her? Or maybe it was because of the many usages of her very own bloodline?

Either way the Kaguya wouldn't resist in any matter of way, but instead she let out a sigh, looked over the horizon as the storm had finally passed, the storm in question looks like it is making its way to Crater City, and she said, "Fine. I'll go with you all. I'll answer anything to make you feel better about this."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back