Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

From Son to Father [Junko]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Determined ever more, Kiri would continue with the battle, intensifying his chakra’s nature. But as always, Junko would so easily avoid it. It always seemed to get on his nerves, but Kiri was not easily to be deterred. He was already gasping, feeling the limits of his chakra reserves, but that did not mean he was about to give up. No. One’s true potential only begins to awaken when they’re always pushed to the edge.

Oddly enough, Kiri saw now aggression from Junko’s part, and thought this would be a good time. He allowed the darkness to enshroud him, and though he wasn’t sure of its success, he would proceed to the next action. Expending his corrupted energy, he could feel the syphoning power before a large gate would form from the bottom of Junko’s feet. The surface seemingly transforms into a gate that opens upward, sending a lashing of unearthly energy wave to strike at Junko and successfully binding him. At that point, Kiri would proceed to casting a medical jutsu upon himself, alleviating his current suffering, even for just a short while, before he proceeded.

Gathering much energy on his hand once more, Kiri would fuse his chakra nature with such corrupted energy and then shoot out a devastating stream of light towards Junko, hopefully making a point. Though it made Kiri a bit worried as the passiveness of the latter made things a bit difficult to read. He would just have to adapt and press on. Panting, he could feel his chakra burning from within him. It has been so long since he felt this and yet it was resonating well with a memory.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After another series of exchanges, Kiri and his minions were left bloody. ”Perhaps . . . I over did that one.” Junko thought switching to a complete defensive stance. After such an attack, Junko would cut back immensely and see what Kiri had in store for him in full to test his strength.

As a rift in reality opened, shadow like arms shot out and latched onto Junko immediately. Trying to break free, Junko could not as the grip was so tight. ”Damn it . . . “ Junko thought watching Kiri heal some. Continuing to try to break free, Junko smirked as he was a sitting duck. ”Smart move.” Junko said as Kiri began accumulating an immense amount of energy.

tumblr_mhsdhyXXCN1r9zr0uo1_500.gif

Blasting a huge beam of energy, Kiri made a direct hit, causing an explosion. Silence would fill the arena and seemingly . . . Junko would be out for the count. Then, the smoke would disappear and reveal the sennin with his katana in hand and one hand on his knee. Looking up, Junko was smirking.

If they’d keep going, one would surely be knocked out and if that occurred . . . neither one of them would’ve gotten to tell each other what they wanted to. ”Good Job Kiri, you’re officially a medical ninja and medical combat master. You will be needed in the days to come.” Junko said before lifting up a bit winded from the spar. Sheathing his blade, Junko would make his way over to Kiri. Before Kiri would say a word . . .

tumblr_m8ccjdbpmI1rtl9dyo1_500_large.gif

A hand would be placed on his head. ”I’m proud to call you a Tsuyoshi.” Junko said as their wounds would begin to heal simultaneously. ”And I’m excited to fight you again.” Junko said knowing he had more up his sleeves. Knowing Kiri could now take a beating and dish out one. He would be able to fight Junko at his fullest.

OOC: I had fun! Thanks Kyo! Kiri ^_^ we must rematch with my full build :p

[Fight Done]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was supposed to rage on. Kiri was prepared even when he could feel his body aching and chakra pulse crying out to him to just stop. And yet, he would show no signs of backing down. Instead, he would prepare to strike with his sword... Only to be greeted by a surprise. Junko suddenly ends their confrontation and promotes him. To be honest, the surprise the was a shock that Kiri eventually let go of his chakra maintains and all of his summons would poof into air. It was only then that he felt a hard stab on his chest and he staggered lightly before he calmed his senses and took better control of his chakra nature. The seal mark along his face, red marks just b beneath his eyes would then disappear and he was panting.

Strange, however, that the burden would suddenly feel having been lifted when Junko would place s hand on his head and saying those words. Kiri's cheeks blushed a deep red color before he nodded against the pat, slowly lowering his gaze. Did he truly become an adult now? Even when his actions pretty much were a child's?

"Thanks," he started, only to hear his hoarse voice and parched throat. He wasn't a talker in battles so he never did notice how much he sounded so tired. Then, he looked up to Junko. "I didn't think this was a test or some sort. I was thinking I needed to yell you something and request it but I figured if I fought you, that you'd understand better. What I wanted to ask was..."

He paused for a bit, gathering his strength, "I want to join the Sentou Henkan." He let the statement linger before he added, "Also, you may have noticed... My chakra has changed. A lot has happened and I have this power.. others may not be too keen about it though. So if you think it'll become a bad influence back home then I'll... go back to my apartment. The last thing I want is to cause you trouble."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

,"I want to join the Sentou Henkan."

"Also, you may have noticed... My chakra has changed. A lot has happened and I have this power.. others may not be too keen about it though. So if you think it'll become a bad influence back home then I'll... go back to my apartment. The last thing I want is to cause you trouble."

Smirking, Junko shook his head. ”You’re Fine Kiri, the estate is your home no matter what your chakra is like. We have a lot of catching up to do, that’s all that means” Junko said before turning away, seemingly forgetting to respond to Kiri’s request. Beginning to make his leave, the sennin would put one hand in his pocket and throw the other into the air making a waving motion. ”You’ve began to jog, you’ll be running in no time. See you at work, report to Kahako-San . . . Head of the Sentou Henka. Love ya. Oh and please don’t be late for dinner.” Junko said before he seemingly vanished.

OOC: Good Rp Kiri!!!

[Topic Left]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He blinked a couple times and then smiled. Somehow he felt as though heavy burden was lifted off his shoulders. He nodded again as Junko would walk away and remind him about dinner. “Yes, I will be on time,” he answered back, quickly wiping some rebel tears. For some reason, it was a dreaded question, to ask if he could still stay or not. He was prepared to leave, but to think he was accepted… he didn’t think it would hit him that hard. Had he always loved having a home like this? Shaking his head, he slapped himself with both hands and then ran after Junko.

[Topic Left with Junko]
OOC: Weeee~! Off to dinner with Junko-papa

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back