Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

From Wind to Lightning (Req Exit)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I wonder if I got everything? Extra clothes? Check. First aid kit? Check. I think I got everything." A young man was off to the side inspecting the contents of his bag by the gates of Sunagakure. It was packed with numerous travelers of many kinds; merchants, shinobi, civilians and nobles are passing by. While this wasn't his first trip out of the village, this was the first time he would be traveling from one country to the next by himself. He had planned this for several months now, trying to find time in between his ANBU duties and his regular life. Okay maybe just his ANBU duties; Kagari didn't exactly hang out with a lot of peers his age. Maybe keeping Koko out of trouble here and there fell into one of his daily responsibilities but he didn't dote on the girl. She could easily take care of herself.

The teen was wearing light clothing, as he would be traveling mostly through the desert. So while he looked kind of cool in that black tailcoat, he would be absolutely dying in that thing if he decided to travel like that across miles and miles of desert. He wore a light hoodie, trekking pants, and some boots to help him navigate those round soft hills. His backpack was light as well, with the essentials and if he needed anything; he carried some yen on him to make some trade. Although he would feel that shift in biomes pretty quickly as his destination lied in the Lightning Country. From the arid wastelands to the high mountains and rain. Kagari was looking forward to the change of scenery, hoping that the air would be a little more fresher than Grand Palais. He had his heavier clothes in the pack just in case of extreme conditions. After double checking his gear, he was finally ready. The teen stepped in line, waiting for his turn to be let through the gates by the gatekeepers.

------------------------

OOC: Requesting Exit.
OoC Rank: B
Travel time: 2 Hours.

Traveling to Cloud.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back