Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fumetsu[Sand] > Seki[Sand]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Fumetsu or Kei I can't recall

Old Character Village: Suna

Old Profile Topic Title: Fumetsu or Kei

Old Training Topic Title:Fumetsu or Kei Training

Relevant Info: I had a Gaia seal, I believe given by Raijin.

Old Dojo Topic Title: Title:Fumetsu or Kei abilities

New Character Name: Seki

New Village: Sand

latest voucher:http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=754&start=240

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itto Kei

Name: � Kei Â
Nick Name:None Â
Age: Â 14-49 ( appears in his late 20's but his age is hard to understand)
�Height: 6.4
Weight: 168
Eye color: black and red in one ,Blue and white the other Â
Hair color: Red, White and black
Job: �no importante

Class: Man with Hat

Appearance: Â
Physical Appearance: He’s an odd splice between three different skin tones. All one shade of white or the other which doesn’t help since it still looks like he’s had several skin grafts. His hair has a similar issue, of being far to indecisive. For starter’s it’s wild and display’s no consistent form. The other issue is its strange coloration of red, white and black.

Personality:Kei's stranger now then he ever was, a reformed nihilist who now wishes to truly understand the world

Class said:
Tarantula in my Banana Hat
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Dodge
High: Melee Accuracy)
Average: Genjutsu save, Genjutsu DC Evasion
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Spell accuracy

Stats said:
Seikon

Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 537/600
Ninjutsu: 120/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu:600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Bloodline: max
Power Level:3057
Ap:10

Jutsu said:
Shredder=Level six rank:2
Mud Clone rank 2 level 4
Lethal lunge level four master rank 1
Stun rank 2 level 1
Precision Aim master rank level 3 2
Push rank 2 level 2
Master: Cancel master rank level 4 3
Master : Blinding flash rank master rank level 3 4
Master : Titanic thrust master rank level 3 5
Hidden Mist master rank level 4 6
Raising claw: Level five master rank 7
Broad slap master rank 8
Killer Drive Master rank 9
Gamble Maneuver Master rank 10
Block Master Rank 11
Counter Master rank 12
Gaia Seal Rank 2(master rank)
Aura Rank 3 master rank
Myriad Aura 3 Â master rank
Shredding Whirlwind Master rank
Ensnare Master rank
Bondage Master rank
Grab Master rank
Flesh Render  Master Rank
Lion's Barrage Master rank
Twilight Lotus Master rank

History said:
The OutSkirts of Suna rarely changed to even to a trained eye. The sand dune, the whiff’s of dust thrown every which way. The occasional rocky mound might make one believe they knew where they were but really was just a trick. Every lack luster object looked the same. The only way to truly know Suna was having been born in the region. As well as having a keen eye for the seemingly insignificant.
This brings us to a young white haired boy traveling in the desert. He was not such a being. Yes he had been born in the wasteland kindly called Suna. However he had no such keen eye. Thus he’d found himself lost in the desert for at least the 100th time. Kei a young chounin was still directionless and unable to figure out his way home. Neither could he validate why he’d been outside the gates of Suna, without them concluding the obvious.  Kei was attempting to go missing but, the reality was his goal has always been far from that. He did seek out missing ninja’s but only to hunt them, in his foolish pessimism.
Pessimism which completely took over his mind and made him depressed. Said depressions only relief is reducing others to his realm of suffering, and his suffering is simply his complete belief that no beings are free.  Kei believes all soul’s are delusional, however Missing ninja are the most foolish, and by that logic bringing about their downfall derives more joy. With that knowledge one could easily come to the conclusion, Kei would watch the gate.
Like most attempts at making this world a living hell for all that inhabit it. It was wrought with failure. On this occasion, the cause was the same as usual. He'd gotten lost in the desert and likely wouldn't find anyone.
It’d already been 7 hours into his “Mission”, 4 hours longer then desired. What made it worse was there was no evidence of Suna’s gate in sight.
Most residents of Suna could hardly believe such a feat possible. When your goal was simply stopping missing nin.  All you'd need to do is stay near the gate, while watching for any suspicious activity. And He'd done that before, it just never ended well. Each attempt guarding and watching the gate was inevitably ended by Anbu. Always complaining civilians or low ranked chunnin aren’t allowed to do such a task. Never mind the fact each Anbu would only argue he shouldn’t do their job…hours after he started. Enough time for any competent ninja or even incompetent like Kei to escape. Still He was sick of dealing with them so now he’d 150 to 200 meters before scanning for runners. Such a distance, by far exceeded the memory of the generally aloof boy. Thus Kei was stuck in this unfortunate predicament.
Of course the boy's aloofness would run out. Paving the way to a frustrated out lash like always. This time he choose to pointlessly kick up some sand and barked out a curse.
Such foolish rage had obvious consequences, no longer was his mouth shielded from the storm. So he received full blasts off sand in his gaping wide mouth. After the coughing and gagging subsided, he looked around half heartedly for what he initially sought out. To his amazement there it was, a shadowy figure running at extreme speed. Relieved his entire day hadn’t been an utter failure Kei charged after the shadowy figure.
Such luck also gave him hope he’d eventually find a way back home.
Closer and closer he got to the figure without noticing the oddity of his ability to reach the fleeing figure. The blur of a man was faster than him, in fact several times faster and yet Kei was unperturbed. Finally Kei had gotten close enough to the shadowy man, to completely recognize him.  Head to toe, he was covered in creamy white robes, so much so his eye’s weren’t visible. At this time Kei finally noticed what was strange .They were both running towards each other. What made matters worse was, the robed man had started performing handseal's. Kei immediately began his own seals but alas he was not quick enough. Fire shot out of the robed mans mouth directly into Kei's face. Shoving him back several feet, He remained only semi conscious. The last image he saw before passing out was a passionless being hovering over him and a boot slamming down on his scorched head.(Have KELLER HELP)

Part Two Depressed Panda
In a brightly lit alley way sori contemplated killing himself. He’d lost the only friend, he'd ever had. The man who had brought him out of his insanity as a homeless, bear skin wearing madman. Sori always had been more or less a lonely man child in need of companionship. Without this friend of his, he’d rather surprisingly recovered his lost memories. These original memories compounded his grief and threw him over the edge. It was as if someone had set a volatile element a flame. Rage consumed him and destruction was the only sedative which would work. By the time it and kicked in, his decrepit mansion was no more than hundreds of shattered plank. Which created the well lit alley, he now lay in. When an entity is so filled with emotion, and then reduced to nothing. All that’s left is a nose dive.
Life before escaping his cubicle sized prison was horrible and life after wards was almost as bad. Both were long periods of unimaginable loneliness and suffering. Sori wanted everything to end. Whimpering Sori repeatedly groaned “kill me..." for several minutes before deciding to take the task into his own hands.
He grabbed his bow reversed its position and skillfully pulled it back with his foot. Placed an arrow in and aimed the bow at his head, then fired
Part Three: Bored Monkey

Leaning back in an old barley stable chair, was a slender man with conspicuously wandering mind. His foot lightly tapped against the desk allowing his unbalanced position to persist.
Deep in thought Images of his two children flashed. His toe now tapped too hard against the side of his desk. Chair legs shifted to far backwards to allow for stability and it began its descent to the ground.
In the instant his foot left the desk it made a loud banging noise, as it once again returned to the ground.
Yet, the man gave no in-cling he knew of his in-pending disaster, his mind transfixed on both children, who were meant for greatness.
His eyes shifted up towards the ceiling and held them. The chair creaked and cracked as it fell. Minor splintering of the wood became evident in the chair's structure. His gaze gently shifted towards his right and left side, directly looking at the ground. Milliseconds away from hitting the ground, he gave a brief sigh. Then time seemed frozen by his serene appearance and by the speed of his action.
Now aside the once falling chair was the slender figure holding it up with both hands. He softly propped it up and sat down again.
In the same instant his door opened, to a scraggly deformed old man covered in light robes.
" Fumetsu, both subjects have been recovered as ordered." The old man said with a mild twinge in his voice.
Less than a second passed before Fumetsu was standing again. His movement so rapid, the chair smashed into the floor breaking two legs.
“You make good news, out to be bad news...why?" Fumetsu said in a monotone voice.
Quivering only unnoticeably to the trained eye, the deformed man replied quickly and recklessly. Unsure whether self praise or an expedient response was more prudent.
“Project 22..seemed to have been less stable then we initially believed....as we arrived, he attempted to end his life. I OF course intercepted his suicidal attack and blocked much of its power with my hand...However...It pierced threw and damaged his mind severely."
Again Fumetsu made little effort and moved within a close distance with lighting speed. Now side to side with his servant, he spoke once more while resting his hand on his shoulder.
"You have nothing to worry about...Now I want no interruptions, so rest"
In that instant Fumetsu's hand became a circular clomp of blood, which he slammed into the temple of his servant, knocking him out cold.
Without even a glance to the man who fell prey to his assault, he walked out his door into an expansive hall way.
Monkey/Panda=Weasel
From a cursory glance one couldn’t notice Fumetsu’s home was mansion like in size.  They would however notice the poor condition it lay in. Sand leaked from the ceiling; unhinged or broken door’s and wooden beams lay sprawled about the floor. None of this was without the notice of the slender man; in fact he seemed to be inspecting it as he casually traversed his domain. Where the damage was most intense, he’d even give a quick sneer.
Even with the immense size of the building it didn’t take long for him to reach his destination. Not even a fool could mistake the chamber he now resided in. Test tubes, beakers, crucible, Bunsen burner the list could go on, it was his lab.  The only things mildly unusual in this laboratory were the two human beings bound to the wall with every conceivable bind in existences.
With a smirk Fumetsu spoke up “I’m glad Soseki was competent enough to place you in here and not the prison. Have you found your stay enjoyable?”
Neither of them replied at all, not even a groan of anguish. Clearly both were knocked out, Fumetsu cleared the distance as on previous occasions. Rapidly with little effort, and inspected both of them. The white haired boy was mildly bruised and could be aroused with a mild stimulus. The other could easily be mistaken as dead. Not even his dark red hair could cover up his blood drenched hair and splattered forehead. Â In the center of this mess was a small scorch mark likely the source of his survival.
Fumetsu’s hand glowed bright green just as it touched the red haired man’s forehead. The wounds on the Sori’s skull quickly dissipated. The only thing hinting at his attempted suicide which remained is his blood matted hair.
And then the depressed being awoke, obviously he could not be question less.
“who…..who are you?”
Fumetsu’s eye’s met his prisoner, patted him on the head and walked off towards Kei.  Around that time Sori noticed his restraints and began struggling. It was a fruitless effort and he knew it. Yet he persisted with more vigor one would expect for a suicidal man.
Only after a side step he’d reached Kei.  No gentle treatment was given to the boy, like given to Sori. Instead he was awakened by a strong slap to the face. Unsurprising Kei arose with a curse and some rant about a feeling like a train hit him.
By this time Sori became increasingly perturbed by is imprisonment and just started yelling “why are we here!? What have we done to you?”
Fumetsu turned to him and decided to finally be more vocal “You’ve failed to grow strong, that’s about it. And should it matter to someone who wants’ to die? Now, I have a rather complex procedure to do.I need silence”
The simplicity of his argument stunned Sori, he just looked at Fumetsu perplexed. Now it was Kei’s turn.
It took him a bit of time to recover from getting hit and make sense of things. Â Not much did but living in the world of shinobi taught him, to not care. So He was okay with that and okay with being an ass.
“Well I wasn’t planning on killing myself, so I’m obliged to care. WHY are you doings this?”
He thought to himself as he yelled obnoxiously* what more harm could he do…I’m probably already dead…or something*
Already fumetsu was absorbed in his work and found the comment’s directed at him far to obstructive to his work.  He replied by putting both chemical’s in hand down and started a long line of handseals. With nothing able to stop him both Kei and Sori could only yell in protest.  An action that only made Fumetsu laugh just before his technique was complete.  Silence took over the room and yet Sori continued yelling as well as Kei.
Back to his concoction Fumetsu went and he continued on this path for the next twenty minutes. At this point he had finished three vials that he’d worked on.
He quickly drank one out of the three vials he’d prepared and grabbed the others.  Leapt over to Sori and shot numerous tiny strands of blood to keep his mouth open. Then forced the contents down his mouth and quickly repeated the process with Kei.
All while leaving the Blood strands attached to their mouths and connected to him. He then began a set of handseals and more blood ripped out of him and started to consume both sand shinobi. Before long, both of them were large blobs of blood on the wall. Â Finally his handseal was completed and the blood receded into him. When the blood had gone, nothing of the two remained except the bounds which held them.
Instantly Fumetsu felt his strength expand, joy overtook him even with his experiments disappointing incompleteness.  And then his fun was spoiled, his eye’s became black and his skin started to contort every which way. Everything became suffering to him and the mind of both souls’s stabbed at his own. It drove him mad; he began stabbing himself every which way to combat the foreign object. But the two overpowered him; finally at the zenith of his destruction he slammed his head into a wall. Severally damaging his skull and knocked him out.
His body still furiously fighting the entire time he’d been out. His body silenced just before awakening.
Within Fumetsu mind both shinobi literally constrained his metaphorical body, Kei his legs and Sori his arms.
Kei yelled “WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!”
Fumetsu angrily screamed back while exerting as much strength to free himself “in my BEEPING BODY NOW STOP FIGHTING BACK!!!
Such information was certainly a shock to the system. Mostly to Kei since the other shinobi didn’t exactly want to live.  For a long time Kei was amid deep thought pertaining to his issue. Without really realizing anything at all, except that Fumetsu couldn’t control his body anymore then they could. Knowing this he decided to confront Him again. Since his own attempts at solving their predicament had been fruitless.
“Why don’t you tell us….why …and how for that matter this happened and maybe we’ll be cooperative. If not we can just stay like this for as long as you’d like.”
Furious that his mind was somehow unable to defeat two of his barley passing experiments. Of course this made him reluctant but his inability to free himself for as long as he had. Proved doing it by forces was seemingly a fruitless attempt.
“Okay I’ll tell you…but at the end of it you’ll realize all hope is lost…and finally end your resistance.
I’m your father, or brother or something like that. The point is I created you …after the fact of your birth of course.”
“What! “
Sori shouted almost as quizzically as angrily
“Don’t interrupt or I may decide not to finish!” that of course was unlikely but he disliked the interruptions which would likely prolong his bondage.
He waited shortly for another uprising before going. When non commenced he did.
“ You see I had a predicament, I had no bloodline and it continually made me inferior to all others. So I started experimenting on ways to retrieve them from others. Eventually whala there I had it, I promptly forced my application on a chakra less servant. All appeared well until I looked at his cells, they were dying at twice the rate they should. After further investigation I realized my technique was fine, it’s just his body could not sustain the bloodlines enormous power.
Transferring chakra temporarily could hold off the death of cells but it wasn’t permanent. I eventually figured out a Permanent solution, however it vastly disfigured him and the whole exchange barley became a plus. Yes he had the chakra and bloodline but he was unable to grow stronger so It was a failure.
Transferring chakra with tissue of a foreign body seemed to harm the body more than aid. Thus I had to make a procedure to prevent this and that’s where you experiment 22 and 32 come in. You were to give me the stamina I needed 22 or Sori and you were to give me chakra 32. My only real failing was being unable to make you mentally stable, long enough to procure more power. If I can only absorb two more bloodlines It wasn’t an entire waste of time….SO I ate you and ABSORBED YOU! THERE IS ABESOLUTLY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO REVERSE IT! …
He calmed down before starting up again “ do you finally see the futility in fighting me….”
Kei gave it a bit of thought but didn’t really get anywhere. Not until Sori spoke up did anything change in the slightest. “  No…Not really, you can’t control your body and we seem to have control….Why you thought we’d give up and let you win is beyond me. You are right though..I want to kill myself…So Why not now!?” At that moment the chakra of Sori’s surged into Fumetsu’s body and the resulting struggle eliminated them both.

Stupid+Bored+depressed=Weasel…..
Kei arose with a massive headache, griping the top of his head blood fell down his hand. “aw well that explains it.” He said not recognizing his voice.
Panicked he started saying other things randomly “ blu blah ble blue bla, I don’t understand this at all!! Wait… I remember…..”
Being eaten fighting on the inside and being given life by Sori….he stood up looked around the room and yelled “where the BEEEP am I That ALLOWS THIS BEEP!

Abilities said:
1) Bulls Strength
2) Gaia Edge
3) Strategy
4) Martial Artist
5) Called Shot
6) Weapon Mastery (Giant blade)
7) Quickdraw
8) Insight
9) Dual Wielding
10) Ambidexterity

Training said:
Your final stats from training were as follows. Please update your stats with this information.

Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 165/600

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moniez have been given!

EDIT!: Because of the new minimum refund rule, Seki gets a new total refund of 250,000 yen (so close to getting that fully capped refund! D:).

New Total Yenz: 319,000 yen!

Yen on hand will be changed to reflect this!

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:Maruki Seki
Display name:Seki
Age 36
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Height:5.9
Hair: Short messy
Weight: 180
Build lean muscles
Skin: light brown
Eyes: brown
Mission clothing: ripped brown rags and tan robes.
Everyday clothing: All black cargo pants and a black shirt. Typically he wears the Tan robes as well.
CA:Steadfast

History:Rough draft/outline
marukiSeki by no standards was or is above average. That was easily shown by his sluggish rise to jounin.
Seki was an early admittance to the academy at the age of 7. It was not of him being a child prodigy. In fact he was at best average, at worst a terrible disappointment in the shinobi world.

It was only due ot his families powerful influence that he was pushed into the academy. He grew up utterly undeserving of the high praise he received. This universally seen even his family trainers secretly loathed and pity boy for the special treatment.
They forced Seki into it despite the insanity because they believed it would result in a better asset in the long run. One of many bad decisions the maruki family had underwent.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you'd look at it. It didn't last. His families great wealth and reputation collapsed just as he reached genin hood at age 9.
This wasn't sudden fall or decent it was in the works for years. Seki's father had been perpetually making idiotic and cruel finical decision, resulting in constantly making enemies. while his mother would gamble any of the profits away. Both of them finally hit rock bottom when they were no longer granted loans on perceived wealth .
Collectors from banks and gangsters coincided, having little more than their home to give to the bank. And nothing for the latter group, and so his mother/father had an unsavory fitting end.

And because his ascension to genninhood was only the result of pull. He stayed as a gennin for the next 13 years completely reviled and mostly alone. While alone he grew up quickly. Nobody played favorites to him anymore and he had no home.
He learned the terrors of war and what was to be expected of him. Being of no consequence made him realize how easily he'd die in a fight. As he grew he'd wanted nothing more than to leave the shinobi world, It was meant for the elite not the average. However he was lost to find a way out of it, that wouldn't end of killing him.
While he saw his fate as bleak statistic being read on the news this didn't break his hope nor did it crush his ability to make friends.
It simply made him more cautious and cowardly than most. at the end of 11 years of service, he'd been recommended to take the chunin exam.
With that recommendation Seki felt maybe just maybe he could live long enough to progress high enough up the ladder to legally exist it was that or be declared unfit for service. So he tried both methods.
Seki entered his Chunin exam sitting on a couch he'd found at the dump where he lived. Despite his unusual efforts to bring it everywhere with him during the exam. It didn't even come close to the mental deficiencies his colleagues had.
and thus he progress through the exam and barely passed. Such would be his life for the next 15 years as well the crazier stuff he'd do would barely beep on the radar. Preventing him from something along the lines of an "honorable discharge.
All the while the missions became tougher and his inadequacies became more evident. Retreating promptly and defying commands at strategic moment wasn't enough. Seki had started down a dark path of worshiping the god of death, in the hopes it would spare his insignificant life. By the end of his Jounin exam, his lord seemed to have granted his wish.

Since becoming a Jounin his life has significantly improved. He now owns a tiny apartment and is tempted to finally ask to resign. Having reached the pinnacle of the average shinobi.

Old stats

new stats + bonuses of 700, leaves remainder of 265 all spent on jutsu ranks
Agility 600
Stamina 600
Ninjutsu 600
Taijutsu 600
Genjutsu 600
Chakra Control 600

Jashins Disciple
HP: (79xlvl)xstamina
CP: (36xlvl) chakra control
Class Bonus: 1 Gen Save, +2 accuracy
High:
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu dc, Genjutsu Save, spell accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged accuracy
265 stat bank

/////////////////////////////
Cursed seal
swapping Gaia seal rank 3 for Astral seal rank 1
///////////////////////////////
Ability list
Acrobatic
2Clarity
3Insight
4Hidden power
5Jutsu Creator
6Jutsu Mastery
7Quick Healer
8Recharge
9Release Restraint
10Willpower

///////////////////////////////
CA
Steadfast
Points taken/spent

Great Fortitude - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
A Steadfast that learns this has mastered their ability to take hits without injury, making their bodies almost impossibly strong. It takes quite a bit to make them actually feel an attack, and even then you might not illicit a reaction.
Effect: Ignores damage each round. How much is reduced is based on your character level, this skill reduces 75 Damage per level each round.

Awesome Power - Modification (2 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up, Requires Hidden Power
A Steadfast ninja with the ability to bring forth a deep seeded power within them will often test that power, pushing to themselves to the limits at all times until they have mastered those reserved abilities. When they are pushed again, you can expect the backlash to be severe.
Effect: The user gains +1 to their Secondary stats rather than +.5. This caps at +4 to their secondaries.
Resilience - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Steadfast ninja push the limits of the human body, ignoring pain and pushing on to absorbing more damage than their heartiest allies. This helps them to defend their allies as long as possible by extending the time they can remain fighting.
Effect: +2 HP modifier.
bought 3 times
Undying Warrior - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- B Rank and up
This powerful skill is the penultimate technique that any Steadfast ninja could learn, allowing them to increase their resolve to a level that defies imagination. By focusing all of their attention, energy, and willpower on one target, the Steadfast ninja is able to stave off even death until that enemy is laid to rest. This is best used when they are in desperate straights, as a final act of will.
Effect: When the Steadfast ninja starts their turn unconscious due to having 0 HP or lower (but no lower than -50% of their Max HP), they may choose to revive and act again. They receive +2 to Accuracy on all attacks against the opponent that felled them, and are unaffected by exhaustion. If their HP drops below -50% of their Max HP, they fall unconscious again and cannot use this technique unless their HP rises above this value. They lose 1500 CP at the end of every round they act while having less than 0 HP (if they run out of CP, this is taken from their HP), and this technique can be used for a total of three rounds in a battle.

Willfull - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can only be purchased a maximum of two times
A Steadfast ninja has willpower beyond that of anybody else, able to beat away enemy illusions and maintain focus on their goal. A Steadfast nin is one who possesses not only fortitude of the body, but of the mind as well.
Effect: +1 Genjutsu Save
Purchased twice
Second Wind - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
Just when enemies think they’ve got the Steadfast one down, when they’ve hit their limits and can’t fight any harder, that’s when it’s time to use the Second Wind. Due to training, those with Steadfast have amplified their natural ability to recover to extraordinary levels.
Effect: The user regains 20% max HP, and cancels all Bleeding and Exhaustion effects. This is usable only once per combat.
Free Will - Passive (2 points)
Those with Steadfast are not easy to detain, able to break out of jutsu and traps that would seem completely foolproof by sheer willpower. They simply cannot be held down when they’ve got a goal to accomplish, and you’d be a fool to try.
Effect: The Steadfast gains +2 Dodge/Save against binds, and has an additional +5% chance of escaping.

Indomitable Spirit - Passive (3 points)
Through raw training and persistence, the Steadfast ninja has a will stronger than their body. No matter what torturous pain they may be going through, they can overcome and fight on.
Effect: The user ignores one point of debuff from any and all sources (so a Blinding Flash that causes a -3 to Accuracy and Dodge only causes a -2 to the user). In addition, they are not influenced by any fear effects

Chosen affinity, free affinity mastery
Earth

Old jutsu's
Shredder rank:2
Mud Clone 2

Stun rank 2

Push rank 2
Precision Aim master
Lethal lunge level four master
Master: Cancel master rank
Master : Blinding flash rank master
Master : Titanic thrust master
Hidden Mist master
Raising claw: Level five master
Broad slap master
Killer Drive Master
Block Master
Counter Master
Aura Rank 3 master rank
Ensnare Master rank
Bondage Master rank
Grab Master rank

Swapped Jutsu's
Swaping my 22 jutsu's for those below in swapped sections of elements.

Fire
Fire swaps
A rank:Flame Shield 1
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=801#p801

A rank:Abysmal Harbinger 2
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=800#p800

A rank:Sol Fire Tempest 3
http://www.ninpocho.comnaruto/forum/viewtopic.php?p=799#p799

A rank:Dragon Flame Bomb 4
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=798#p798

B rank:Ring of Fire 5
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=805#p805

B rank:Spontaneous Combustion 6
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=804#p804

B rank:Infernal Hellfire 7
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=802#p802

C rank:Dragon Fire 8
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=807#p807

fire storm 9
Purchased Fire:34 points spent
E rank:Infernal Ember 3 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=819#p819

E rank:Thermal Maw 3 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=820#p820

D rank:Fireball 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=814#p814

D rank:Immolation Armor 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=815#p815

D rank:Combustive Seal 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=817#p817

C rank:Searing Eruption 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=808#p808

C ran:Scalding Ash Cloud 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=810#p810

B rankFirestorm 6
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=803#p803

////////////////////////////////
Water

Water swaps
A rank:Supreme Aqua Realm 10
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=985#p985

A rank:Scorn of Aquarius 11
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=984#p984

A rank:Water Dragon Bullet 12
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=983#p983

A ranK:Grand Hydra Excavation 13
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=982#p982

B rank:Mystical Pond 14
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=989#p989

B rank:Water Shark Bomb 15
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=988#p988

B rank:Hydro Tidal Shockwave 16
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=987#p987

E rankAqua Fang 17
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=995#p995

B rankTorrential Vortex 18
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=986#p986

purchased water:34 points spent ranking up
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=997#p997

E rank:Water Gun 3 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=998#p998

D rank:Water Whip 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=994#p994

D rank:Rinse Off 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=996#p996

C rank:Grand Waterfall 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=990#p990

C rank:Impaling Hydro Jet 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=991#p991

C rank:Water Prison 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=992#p992

C rank:Rain Dance 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=993#p993
////////////////////////////////////////
Lighting

Lighting swaped
C Rank:Volt Charge 19
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=910#p910

C rank:Thunderstruck 20
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=909#p909

C rank:Lightning Torrent 21
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=908#p908

C rank:Zeus Flash 22
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=906#p906

purchased lighting: 73 points spent ranking up
E rank:Storm Bolt 3
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=914#p914

E rank:Thunderfist 3
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=915#p915

D rank:Thunderclap x 7
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=911#p911

D rank:Electrocution 4
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=913#p913

B rank:Gigavolt Cannon 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=901#p901

B rank:Chidor 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=902#p902

B rank:Lightning Beast 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=904#p904

B rank:Amp Field 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=905#p905

A rank:Raijins Revenge 7 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=897#p897

A rank:Chidori Control 7 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=898#p898

A rank:Kirin 7 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=899#p899

A rank:Thunderdome x 16 7 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=900#p900

D rank:electroshock x 17 4
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=912#p912
/////////////////////////////////
Non elemental

Non elemental purchased: 74 points spent ranking up
E rank:Transformation 3 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1174#p1174

E rank:Body Switch 3 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1175#p1175

E rank:Basic Summoning 3 pooints
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1176#p1176

D rank:Combination Transformation 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1169#p1169

D rank:Crystal Eye 4 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1170#p1170

D rank:Cancel x 6 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1171#p1171

D rank:Spirit Lantern 4 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1172#p1172

C rank:Stunt Double 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1164#p1164

C rank:Elemental Clone 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1167#p1167

C rank:Barrier 5 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1168#p1168

A rank:Gate of Enma 7 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1156#p1156

A rank:Stardust Nova 7 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1155#p1155

A rank:Natures Guard 7 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1154#p1154

B rank:Rasengan 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1162#p1162

A rank:perfected Rasengan 7 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1151#p1151

Unarmed tai Purchased: 9 points ranked up
E rank:The One-Two 3 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=14922#p14922

E rank:Low Sweep 3 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=14923#p14923

E rank:Janken 3 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=14924#p14924
purchased

Gravity purchased: 41 points ranked up
C rank:Gravity Distortion spent 5 points

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=964#p964

C rank:Gravitational Pull spent 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=967#p967

C rank:Orbital Strike spent 5 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=966#p966
B rank:Clutch of the Giant spent 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=961#p961

B rank:Inertial Control spent 6 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=963#p963

A rank:Shinra Tensei spent 7 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=956#p956

A rank:Chibaku Tensei spent 7 points
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=957#p957

A rank:Newton's Apple Spent 0
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=958#p958

A rank:Centrifugal Force Spent 0
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=959#p959

Total spent of remaining 265 pl points 265. Remainder=zero and all but gravity has everything mastered.

If I can apply for a Kinjutsu here, I'd like to.

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
HOLD ON I WILL POST CORRECTLY LATER

Scraping the above
old stats

New Stats +300
Stamina: 465/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600

400 remaining stat points to cash in for 80k

Jashins vassal
HP: (65x15)xstamina
CP: (35x15) chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: spell accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu dc, Genjutsu Save,

CA:
Quick Learner

Expanded Knowledge purchased twice(6)
Jutsu Talent(3)
Offensive Insight-(2)
Forewarn (3)
Adaptability (3)
Tactical Mind(2)
Restriction(1)

Kinjutsu App/jutsu swaps will follow.

HOLD ON I WILL POST CORRECTLY LATER

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kei
Old Village: Suna
Old Character Class
Tarantula in my Banana Hat
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
Class Bonus: +3 Dodge
High: Melee Accuracy)
Average: Genjutsu save, Genjutsu DC Evasion
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Spell accuracy
Old BL/CA (if you have one):Seikon

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Seki

New Character Name: Maruki Seki
New Village:Suna
New Character Class:
Jashins vassal
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu

New BL/CA: Quick Learner

Expanded Knowledge purchased twice(6)
Jutsu Talent(3)
Offensive Insight-(2)
Forewarn (3)
Adaptability (3)
Tactical Mind(2)
Restriction(1)

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:
ANBU profession or Medical profession, or neither? neither
Preferred rank: jounin

Name:maruki Seki
Age 33
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Height:5.9
Hair: Short messy
Weight: 180
Build lean muscles
Skin: light brown
Eyes: brown
Mission clothing: ripped brown rags and tan robes.
Everyday clothing: All black cargo pants and a black shirt. Typically he wears the Tan robes as well.
Character History:
maruki Seki by no standards was or is above average. That was easily shown by his sluggish rise to jounin.
Seki was an early admittance to the academy at the age of 7. It was not of him being a child prodigy. In fact he was at best average, at worst a terrible disappointment in the shinobi world.

It was only due ot his families powerful influence that he was pushed into the academy. He grew up utterly undeserving of the high praise he received. This universally seen even his family trainers secretly loathed and pity boy for the special treatment.
They forced Seki into it despite the insanity because they believed it would result in a better asset in the long run. One of many bad decisions the maruki family had underwent.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you'd look at it. It didn't last. His families great wealth and reputation collapsed just as he reached genin hood at age 9.
This wasn't sudden fall or decent it was in the works for years. Seki's father had been perpetually making idiotic and cruel finical decision, resulting in constantly making enemies. while his mother would gamble any of the profits away. Both of them finally hit rock bottom when they were no longer granted loans on perceived wealth .
Collectors from banks and gangsters coincided, having little more than their home to give to the bank. And nothing for the latter group, and so his mother/father had an unsavory fitting end.

And because his ascension to genninhood was only the result of pull. He stayed as a gennin for the next 13 years completely reviled and mostly alone. While alone he grew up quickly. Nobody played favorites to him anymore and he had no home.
He learned the terrors of war and what was to be expected of him. Being of no consequence made him realize how easily he'd die in a fight. As he grew he'd wanted nothing more than to leave the shinobi world, It was meant for the elite not the average. However he was lost to find a way out of it, that wouldn't end of killing him.
While he saw his fate as bleak statistic being read on the news this didn't break his hope nor did it crush his ability to make friends.
It simply made him more cautious and cowardly than most. at the end of 11 years of service, he'd been recommended to take the chunin exam.
With that recommendation Seki felt maybe just maybe he could live long enough to progress high enough up the ladder to legally exist it was that or be declared unfit for service. So he tried both methods.
Seki entered his Chunin exam sitting on a couch he'd found at the dump where he lived. Despite his unusual efforts to bring it everywhere with him during the exam. It didn't even come close to the mental deficiencies his colleagues had.
and thus he progress through the exam and barely passed. Such would be his life for the next 15 years as well the crazier stuff he'd do would barely beep on the radar. Preventing him from something along the lines of an "honorable discharge.
All the while the missions became tougher and his inadequacies became more evident. Retreating promptly and defying commands at strategic moment wasn't enough. The events leading up to his next Jounin exam would change everything though. [To be completed]

Death thread:
Profile thread:http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2347&p=15429#p15429
Training thread:http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2819&p=18915#p18915
Dojo thread: none yet

Usergroups: suna

Old Stats:

Current Stats:

New Stats +300
Stamina: 469/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600

400 remaining stat points to cash in for 80k

Jutsu Swaps: 22 jutsu x7= 150 points to be converted to 30k yen 4 remainder goes to stamina.
Shredder=Level six rank:2
Mud Clone rank 2 level 4
Lethal lunge level four master rank 1
Stun rank 2 level 1
Precision Aim master rank level 3 2
Push rank 2 level 2
Master: Cancel master rank level 4 3
Master : Blinding flash rank master rank level 3 4
Master : Titanic thrust master rank level 3 5
Hidden Mist master rank level 4 6
Raising claw: Level five master rank 7
Broad slap master rank 8
Killer Drive Master rank 9
Block Master Rank 11
Counter Master rank 12
Aura Rank 3 master rank
Ensnare Master rank
Bondage Master rank
Grab Master rank

Name of any Contract you currently own:
none

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
Gaia seal-swapping to Astral seal

Kinjutsu: None

Kinjutsu AppRikudo Sennin
The vast majority of his life Seki had been a hardworking failure who seemed to have peaked as a chuunin. He failed to pass his Jounin examination seven years in a row with no clear sign of in improvement. Everything changed by happenstance on one of his routine visit to The Grand Halls of learning. That was the day he found his faith and salvation from mediocrity.

After awhile of shifting through a series of books exposing classical methods of increasing chakra efficiency Seki came upon a tome that was completely out of place. It was titled "Religions of the Continent".

With a slow defeated look he picked it up and peered inside to a random page. The information inside was surprisingly intriguing and well written. He becoma entranced and found himself stuck in the same position reading it until completion. The title had been vague but the content of its pages were not. In fact even the least observant individual could see that this was blatant religious propaganda. One that espoused the virtues and powers of Jashin while lambasting the qualities of all other gods.

Seki noticed but he'd never heard of Jashin before unlike the other gods listed. That begged for further investigation. It didn't matter that it was propaganda. He needed to know if the oh so appealing rewards were true. The formerly withered man was re-energized and searched the great hall into midday next day in search of anything vaguely mentioning him. Alas nothing more than a few words about sacrifices were brought up. It wasn't anything that would realistically dissuade him, it just wasn't informative enough to go on anything.
He took out "Religions of the Continent" and lurched back home to sleep. After a long sojourn he'd arrived at his tiny hovel in the slums, got in the front door and immediately passed out .

Several minutes later Seki awoke with a soft numbing pain along with a familiar feeling of being wet. He patted around to find the cause of the concern and found his left hand bloodied. He noted it, picked himself up and started a faucet to clean himself off. In transit he noticed the blood had got somehow got all over his new book. Panic set as he rushed to get a paper towel to clean it while simultaneously opening it up to check the damage. He found that the blood, instead of ruining the book, revealed information. Where the blood had landed, instead of typed print, there was hand written text. Seeing this, Seki slammed his blooded hand into the counter wound himself further and squeezed blood onto his books open pages.
The randomly bloodied pages detailed a ritualistic murder that was Seki’s exact desire. It spoke of untapped the greatness that dwelled inside all those who did not worship Jashin and that this simple act of murder would rectify that mistake. Woozy, delirious from blood loss and sleep deprivation Seki believed it was fate. To him this was his calling the only thing that could make him beyond his measure. It was a chance to finally have power.

He took the bloodied tome and headed out to find someone to kill for lord Jashin. He took the bloodied tome and headed out to find someone to kill for Lord Jashin. Like most crimes of passion it wasn't being well thought out.
His judgment was hindered and he was probably going to kill the next unfortunate person that came his way. He turned left, right and left again. There was nobody in sight; in fact it was pitch black. The night around here was always barren, only the brave or those with ill-intent walked about it without fear.

Seki was forced to give some criteria before deciding whom to kill. He skulked about deciding his next course of action. It wasn't long before he decided to break into the nearest home with the lights on. This took two blocks to find.

It was a house, not one of the many neighboring hovels, despite being in the less reputable side of town. It stood two stories high with fairly fresh paint. One might say it was nice if the scenery around it was prettier. This should have been a warning sign: he shouldn’t have entered. Seki had been under so many unique circumstances it was all blown away. This dangerous place spoke to him: “Come inside me. Kill everyone inside for your Lord Jashin. Everything you dreamed of is one step away."

Seki rushed headlong through the glowing bright window with no regard for safety. He found himself in what appeared to be the family room. His head dashed back in forth in search of a person before his eyes landed on a little boy no older than seven. He had missed him on the first couple passes, as he was expecting an adult. Expecting however didn't mean he minded going after a child. Seki lunged forward to make a quick disabling blow to the head.
An effortless connection knocked the child unconscious. It was around this time that shouting could be heard echoing about the staircase.

His instinct was to meet the enemy at the corner provoking him to dash towards the noise, hopefully beating it's decent. Seki made it past the living room doorway before being met with a gust of wind which propelled him back from whence he came.
His body reacting faster than his mind, Seki was already forming the hand signal to a lighting jutsu before he saw his adversary.
He was an average looking man with graying black hair and white skin. Draped in only what you could call a night gown, he wasn't the most intimidating foe with a glance. Let us call him Mr. Gray.

Lighting blasted out of Seki’s fingers and towards his foe. and quite easily dodged to the left. The bolt instead slammed right into the stone wall behind him dissolving the majority of it and sent a shockwave of debris. This was not dodged and the resulting shrapnel caused Mr Gray to misstep, tripping and ruining his own jutsu.

Seki was back on his feet and jutsu in hand before his foe could recover. This time aimed at the floor where his target lay. Mr. Gray dodged once more this time forward and to the side. This resulted in him closing the distance between him and his foe.

Once more Sek's bolt slammed into the foundation of the home, sending it rocking. Mr. Grey used this closed gap to strike efficiently and ruthlessly on the home invader. Seki was flung against the wall 10 feet away. He landed with a hard crunch and left a visible blood smear on the floor.

Mr. Gray started yet another wind jutsu that sliced into the crippling Seki, who half dodged it to concentrated on sending out a counter offensive. at this point hope seemed lost, Twice he'd caught his foe off guard and twice he couldn't come close to making a fatal blow.

it was obvious there was no hope in begging for his life In desperation he wildly let out another bolt of lightning. By luck or poor aim, the bolt was headed to Gray’s leg, which was just in front of his child. This was action neither Seki nor the gray man had accounted for until the last possible moment.
He dropped his latest jutsu mid action and twisted around to grab his son to remove the liability . It was somewhat of a success. The bolt hit Mr. grays back with full force. He was wracked with pain as it connected and it propelled him across the room.

It was an amazing surprise that resounded with Seki. He picked himself up off the floor yet again and started his next salvo. Despite the sluggish pace Seki easily pulled off his attack without a hitch. A magnificent streak of five bolts burst out. Each bolt caused a cackling noise in the building as they landed. Seki observing his environment showing the signs of a teetering house and picked up the boy and jumped out from where he'd entered. This was just in time as the building began to collapse on itself.

Seki returned to his home with the unconscious boy on his back. At home Seki laid the unconscious boys body on his puny kitchen table and retrieved the tome from his garb. He came back to the section regarding the ritual. It entailed several steps. First was writing Jashins symbol with blood onto the victim’s chest. Step two was to carve the Lords symbol with a knife on your right hand. Finally the performer of the ritual must place his hand on the victims heart, stab it through while signing the symbols in the book. All before the victim died.

He draped his victim in symbols of Jashin in excess. Than took one of his kitchen knives. He maimed Jashins symbols on the inside of his palm. Next he placed his hand on the child as instructed and impaled them both. This caused the boy to reawaken shortly before inevitably ceasing to be.

Finally the hard part was to come. Seki's chakra control on a good day was mediocre on such a day doing signs with one hand was improbable. Today exhausted and bleeding from multiple orafixes it was impossible. So he pushed on and with his right hand he forced symbols along with his left. It took many fumbling attempts but he succeeded in doing it before the child died.

From the wounds entry a seething bubble of black poured out and encompassed the room. A cold chill fell upon the room and Seki immediately heard a bombing voice come from the child’s mouth.

"Your devotion has been noted."

As the last word left the foul beings mouth the black shroud across the room rippled and exploded. This pushed the beaten Seki to ground and into the land of dreams.

Seki arose in what felt like seconds later, completely healed and invigorated. Everything felt better, Lighter, stronger faster, tougher and his perceptions felt much grander. In extacy He rushed to see himself in the mirror while repeatedly praising Jashin. What saw immediately as he arrived where rippled eyes.

quick synopsis: Seki was reading up on how to improve himself. Finds book, turns out to have rituals hidden inside it, that empowers those who uses it. Seki tries to get ingredient for ritual. He succeeds And gains Rikudo Sennin.
Jashins barley explored in the series and the only servant noticeable is hidan. My belief is Hidan is only an example of the deities power and not his peak. So I wanted a character worshiping him but not necessarily a mock Hidan.
Also the task at hand can be interpreted as easier than full fledged immortality since he's merely unlocking his latent genetic capabilities.

Now about my writing. I'm not good at it. In fact I'm atrocious. I originally came here a long ago to read the unfolding plots, that's still what I mostly do. anyway...Please take into consideration this took me a over a week of fairly constant dedication and revising to get it this good. This is not an over night write up I made on the spot. Thank you for your time.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Not relevant same character

Limbo Training?
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2819&p=18915#p18915
the format is NOT proper, I did not know about that until recently. I will correct the format, tonight while I do my next training post.

Mastered Jutsu's
Free mastery do to CA ability link below:http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=74
Jutsu Talent- Passive (3 points)
A Quick Learner with this power has studied the ways of combat, gaining a deep understanding of all jutsu techniques. Any jutsu they learn is instantly more effective than that which others would learn.
Effect: All the users’ Jutsu are Rank 2 when bought

E rank:Infernal Ember
E rank:Thermal Maw
D rank:Fireball
D rank:Immolation Armor
D rank:Combustive Seal
C rank:Searing Eruption
C ran:Scalding Ash Cloud
B rankFirestorm
A rank:Supreme Aqua Realm
A rank:Scorn of Aquarius
A rank:Water Dragon Bullet
A ranK:Grand Hydra Excavation
B rank:Mystical Pond
B rank:Water Shark Bomb
B rank:Hydro Tidal Shockwave
E rankAqua Fang
B rankTorrential Vortex
A rank:Supreme Aqua Realm
A rank:Scorn of Aquarius
A rank:Water Dragon Bullet
A ranK:Grand Hydra Excavation
B rank:Mystical Pond
B rank:Water Shark Bomb
B rank:Hydro Tidal Shockwave
E rankAqua Fang
B rankTorrential Vortex
E rank:Water Gun
D rank:Water Whip
D rank:Rinse Off
C rank:Grand Waterfall
C rank:Impaling Hydro Jet
C rank:Water Prison
C rank:Rain Dance
C Rank:Volt Charge
C rank:Thunderstruck
C rank:Lightning Torrent
C rank:Zeus Flash
E rank:Thunderfist
D rank:Thunderclap
D rank:Electrocution
B rank:Gigavolt Cannon
B rank:Chidor
B rank:Lightning Beast
B rank:Amp Field
A rank:Raijins Revenge
A rank:Chidori Control
A rank:Kirin
A rank:Thunderdome
D rank:electroshock
E rank:Transformation
E rank:Body Switch
E rank:Basic Summoning
D rank:Combination Transformation
D rank:Crystal Eye
D rank:Cancel
D rank:Spirit Lantern
C rank:Stunt Double
C rank:Elemental Clone
C rank:Barrier
A rank:Gate of Enma
A rank:Stardust Nova
A rank:Natures Guard
B rank:Rasengan
A rank:perfected Rasengan
E rank:The One-Two
E rank:Low Sweep
E rank:Janken
C rank:Gravity
C rank:Gravitational
C rank:Orbital Strike
B rank:Clutch of the Giant
B rank:Inertial Control
A rank:Shinra Tensei
A rank:Chibaku Tensei
A rank:Newton's Apple
A rank:Centrifugal Force

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seki said:
Jutsu Swaps: 22 jutsu x7= 150 points to be converted to 30k yen 4 remainder goes to stamina.

Where are you getting those 4 remaining from? You were only allotted 22 mastery points. o_o

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
22x7=154 You can only convert jutsu to pl in units of 25(50 minimal), so the last 4 points go back to stats.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay so~ Name, village, history are approved.

Stats and jutsu are also approved. Pfft, jutsu doesnt even matter, since anything you buy will be auto mastered anyway!

Money will be given shortly.

However, your kinjutsu application has been denied, unfortunately. The idea of the power be awakened by a god is cool, but perhaps you should think about using someone other than Jashin. We would like to see more depth and thought from you! Better luck next time. With that being said, you might want to change your class. Core Ability stuff can be approved in your dojo.

So! Just change up your class and you'll be just about done!

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
vassal
Class Bonus: 1 dodge 20 elemental damgage

Could you offer me any positive criticism to help me revise my submission. I would appreciate it.y positive criticism to help me revise my submission. I would appreciate it.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If you'd like to receive criticism, PM a member of Council. Additionally, we don't want to be sugar coating it for you - we want to be as honest as possible, but we can't really be explaining it here during your OCR.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Vassal
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
Class Bonus: +1 Dodge, +20% [Element] Damage
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Gen DC, Gen Save, Evasion
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

NOTE: You have to decide what [Element] is. You don't get just a blanket buff to all element unless you pick +10% Ninjutsu Damage.

Seki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Vassal
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
Class Bonus: +3 Accuracy
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Gen DC, Gen Save, Evasion
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

Status