Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Future in the Main Branch

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizukesa sat in the Head Jounin office for the day, though it seemed that three desks had been moved in and the room was big enough for everyone he was getting used to the idea of actually having to be on his own for now at least. Allowing himself to finish filing away the paper work he gently put it into one of the draws making sure that he would hand it across to Keniwa at some point when he saw him, though truth be told he really wasn't sure when that would be, he had after all been working on making sure that everything was in order with his own sub-branch.

That was next on his list, it seemed that Nova had gone too long without a real sit-down talk, and he had sent a runner to summon the boy to the office, he would finally get a chance to meet someone on the fence and see what skills they had even acquired. But for now, he would have a catch-up and see what they wanted to do with no direct indication during the meeting it may be worth doing this with everyone depending on how well this went with Nova at least.

Waiting with a smile on his face he gave off the pleasant attitude that he aimed to get across during this meeting to see what would be taking place and really offer a seat and a cup of tea once the meeting got started.

[Summoned Nova]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was still morning and he was just out of bed... A coffee and he was sitting on the stairs outside of his home, enjoying the coffee until he saw a runner coming up.
oh boy... he had been called to the office.. he was wondering as to what it could be, so far he had done all the things he had to do. Despite that he even had been up and running things, keeping his head low. He barely got his these days either when he was taking it up for those who got bullied, so more and more questions started to arise in his mind and he would start to make his way to the office.

When he got there, he would take a deep breath before he would knock on the doors. "Nova, sir." he would speak to him with respect as he had been taught so much by his father and family figure.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man's face behind the desk was warm and welcoming to Nova as he entered the office to take a seat, giving a clear indication that he was expecting this meeting to take place today after he had made the arrangements, instead, he showed an open postured, broad smile and happy look on his face as he waved the man into the small office, though slightly cramped he tried to make the experience overall a pleasant one between the two of them after all no need to make things harder or make them dramatic just for the sake of it.

"Ah Nova, please come in and have a seat, I was just actually wanting to have a quiet chat with you if you don't mind. I hope that is ok"

He allowed for a small pause as he gestured to the seat in front of the desk, it was nothing elaborate or fancy just a plain old seat fitting the office it made it easy to move around for the three desks to use as required, as he grabbed himself a small pot of tea, and placed it on the desk with two cups, pouring himself one cup and offering the same to Nova if they wanted.

"I noticed that you went from the meeting early on, so figured I would have a catch-up and see if you had any ideas regarding the meeting that had taken place, or if you had an inclination towards what you are after now that you have seen what paths you can take, just asking really what you can see for your future and how we in the branch can aid with this?"

[MFT: 280]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nova would look to the man in front and take a moment to swallow. He really felt like he was in trouble for no clear reason. Grabbing the back of the chair he would move it just a little to sit down and scoot it a little closer again. "Here to see what you have sir.' Nova spoke and was at the same time puzzled.

Hearing as to why he was called... Nova felt like he was in a pinch, the gears in his head were turning to get some sort of information going... But in the end he figured it would just be the best to stay truthfully to him. "The reason I walked out of there... because I am not sure I belong anywhere. No matter how hard I asked for lessons, I never got them. No one in the hidden leaf wished to teach me, so I taught myself everything that I know. Yes it may not be perfect, but I can at least handle myself somewhat. I never teached either, only helped some others with their studies. I kept a wing out for those in need in and around when they were bullied. If you would ask me sir, I would not know which direction to go, as I have nothing seen or heard from anyone in the academy, my sennin or Head jounin before you." He would speak plain, his voice however calm and not with sppite or anything in the voice. "So.. No, as of the moment, I do not see how anyone could aid me this far in life."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizukesa listened to Nova speaking, at least the man was honest in the answers he gave, this was always a good sign to start with. The fact that he really didn't know what he was going to do with his life or even what he wanted to do was something that could be worked on, after all changing the future was all part of what growing up really was all about. As he listened to the words being spoken he simply nodded to himself and to Nova in that moment.

"I recently got the job to be honest, so to be frank I really only just saw you and knew about you from the meeting for the first time. It seems that you hold a chip on your shoulder, and you have done well progressing on your own I would rate you above a Chunin, so how about I see if we can get you that Jounin exam, I mean I will have to speak to Keniwa. But with that fire and determination maybe it's time you stepped up?"

He would sit there and wait to see what reply he was given from Nova, though it was a bold statement at least it was a gesture of help that he had probably never had before, and here it was being laid to him to see if he wanted to go and make himself useful. If he did want to have a part to belong, if he wanted to find himself a place within the branch, or if he just wanted to keep his head down and ignore all the problems that came his way.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yea-. If memory serves Keniwa introduced you that morning when we had the big meeting.." He spoke and looked towards the other. ' He is at least honestly listening it seems like; not being half-arsed about it.' he thought as he observed the other for a moment. He then heard the other bit of his story and would tilt his head. him... jounin? There were many, many questions raising in his head. The main one being Why. Why was a question that could drive other people insane.

"Not to be rude..." He would poinder about how to address the following. "Do I really qualify to be part of that rank? Given the fact I hardly did anything too major or stand out too much." he wouldn't say no if the other was serious, but he didn't want to this to be a pity party on him. "If you would ask me... I would take on the challenge, but at the same time I wonder if I truly am fit."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizuka looked towards Nao it seemed the boy was at least engaging in conversation when they came up for him, this was something he could get behind and someone that he would be able to work with in order to achieve the best from this person, they were honest in regards to the branch showing that they really had not considered anything inside of the branch, or really done anything major, and questioning their fitness inside of the branch.

"Maybe you need direction, the fact that you are even considering it shows that there is some willingness to learn, hell even an ability to grow within the branch, you can worry about branches later, but I think now and with your abilities at least, why not consider the exam, I am happy to see if we can arrange one if you wish to move forward? After we have arranged it we can then consider what branch fits you best?"

The question was out there, and no real pressure on picking a branch right now, no point in going after a point that had been made clear that it was one that they did not have an honest answer to at this moment in time.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
' A direction..? ' he would think as he listened onwards to the words that came out of the Head jounin. Hearing about the exam again... he would look towards the edge for the desk and start thinking. It seemed such a nice proposal, a part of him was holding him back, but a part of him also wanted to accept it with open arms. He would lean into his hand while thinking and mulling for a moment, eventually drinking the cup of tea and look towards his Jounin, his eyes with determination.

"Alright, I want to see what you can throw at me." He said in a his own way that he accepted the exam proposal.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizukesa allowed himself to lean back in the seat, as he smiled gently he was never angry, never disappointed he always came across as being kind and gentle in what he was carrying out and the work that he did, he wanted the best for the branch and those inside of it and he saw potential in Nova, that was something that could be unlocked under the right training and guidance, the first step to doing that would be seeing what his Sennin made of all of this, after all, he wanted to make sure that he got the best results from each individual.

"Well then, let's see what Keniwa thinks and request the exam, after all no time like the present to get things going, I presume that you have no issue with this?"

He allowed himself to stand up and walk to the door, smiling as he opened it and summoned a runner to him after all messages were always being sent around this place, and he wanted to make sure that Keniwa came to this straight away without any hesitation or hold up, the ball as to speak he wanted to get rolling straight away.

"Can you please request Keniwa come to my office, I require his assistance and presence, be polite of course"

With that he shut the door once more and took a seat back down behind the desk, it would now just be a matter of waiting to see when he would turn up after all Nova had waited long enough to start to stand on his own within the branch.

[Requesting Keniwa]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back