Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Gate Incident

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ish came straight from the gates, he had managed to take the security footage with him, there was no point in coming to this meeting without it, and as such he wanted to be prepared for any questions his new Sennin would have, as he knocked on the door and let himself into the decent sized office, he stood in the middle of the room and stated the facts for everyone to hear.

"Sennin, there was an incident at the gates, as such I have come here to report the incident and have your verdict on the matter. A teenager attempted to get past our security and inside the village, he was caught by three including Sennin Nao, after talking he still failed to provide paperwork, and gave attitude, as such I decided to detain him and have a night in jail to clear his mind and allow us to identify him, he failed to stop, I attempted again, he tried to flee again, I then took action. He is dead."

He placed the gate footage on Keniwa desk and stood in the middle of the room, he waited for any words or questions as he stood upright and ready for the meeting with the Sennin.

[Topic Entered]
[Keniwa requested]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku and Morutobu followed just behind Ishi, lagging a little, wary of getting too close. If he was heading for the Main Branch Sennin to report what had happened, the Inuzuka figured it was only right to make sure both sides were explained, and also to lay on record his own disapproval of what had happened, for however little that may have accounted for. When they reached the office and stepped inside, Keiyaku paused, his mask still hiding his face, though he was sure the Sennin would recognise it. It still gave him a slipped his mind that Keni was the Sennin now, and it gave him pause each time he was reminded of that. Still, he wasn't sure whether Keni's presence was going to make this easier or harder. Remaining silent, he waited for Ishi to present his evidence, a little wary about interrupting the precedings straight away. Moru, meanwhile, was hugging tightly to his big brother's leg.

"Sir," he said, feeling his face go red as he said it, and inwardly thankful that he was wearing a mask. His voice still shook as he spoke "I was the officer on duty at the time; I also was a witness to the incident."

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Getting down to paperwork Keniwa was certainly swamped today, quite literally being thrown in to the deep end when it came to his new responsibilities. When it came down to Shinobi casualties it certainly put him in a somber mood, many people he had seen smile and laugh, and to read of the awful things that had happened on the many missions in which the soldiers fought valiantly. To serve and protect. It was whilst Keniwa was going through these documents that a knock was on his door. "Please, do come in."

His teacher and subordinate Ishi entered the Kyoujouran's new office, clearly in some state of rush, Keniwa would place his papers in to a neat pile and wait calmly for Ishi to speak. Despite him still being relatively new to the position, it appears that a complication had already taken place at the Leaf gates today. However almost a moment after the Head Jounin had entered, a pair all too familiar also came in to his office, explaining that they both were witnesses as well. "Another death... and you both appear relatively unscathed. I suppose you dealt the blow according to what you said, Ishi."

He really hated death, and it seemed to follow him a lot more the higher up he came as a shinobi, it was just like a guttural feelings which would upset his stomach for days to come immediately after he was finished dealing with any incident that had any sort of loss of life. The adrenaline likely is the thing that keeps him from freezing in the moment. "Before I watch this tape..." Keniwa would stand up and close the door behind the three, resting his back on the door. "Could you tell me what you witnessed Keiyaku?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi remained stood and silent in the room, as he noticed the other entering behind him, he didn't make any expression from his mask but looked completely calm as he responded to the question.

"I took the responsibility to end their life as is fitting for the position I am in, and due responsibilities that I hold."

With that he remained silent, he had said his case, and he knew that it would be down to Keniwa to decide on this incident and it was down to him alone, he had given his case and the evidence the rest would be down to them to decide.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Keni stood and received Ishi's report, closing the door behind him, Keiyaku took a brief moment to kneel down and check his little brother was okay. Poor guy was just as shaken as he was, but the little dog was definitely tougher than he looked. He'd be fine.

The masked Inuzuka sprang up pretty quickly as Keni addressed him, asking him for his side of what had happened. Surely, his story would tally pretty firmly with what Ishi had said, but the finer details were missed here. So, taking a steadying breath, locking eyes with Keni, Keiyaku told him exactly what the footage was about to show him.

"Sir, while Morutobu and I were on gate duty, a foreigner attempted to enter the village. He couldn't have been older than me. Sennin Nao, myself, and Ishi all barred him from entering," Keiyaku began, standing bolt-upright, his hands behind his back, the same as he did when addressed Corvus-sensei, "he did not have a passport, so Sennin Nao and I gave him the choice of either being taken into custody while we verify his identity, or he could leave. The... The entrant didn't like that, so he turned to leave, insulting us as he walked away. At this point, Ishi stopped him, and attempted to place him under arrest. Once again, the entrant tried to leave and..."

Keiyaku trailed off, his voice faltering a little, but he took another steadying breath. Moru gave his leg a little nuzzle as if to say 'it's okay, go on.'

"...well, I suggested we proceed with the arrest, take him into custody. That would have been the safest option. Ishi saw fit to end the boy's life."

Keiyaku took another moment to collect himself, not sure if he should continue, whether his opinion would even matter at this point.

"A-And with all due respect to Ishi... I don't believe this was just or wise; not only was the guy unarmed, but we still do not know who he is. What if he genuinely happens to be related to someone highly important? Who's to say this doesn't damage diplomatic relations with another village? There could be any number of consquences caused by the fact we did not stop the check his identity."

He bowed his head, and took a step back, finding it hard to meet Keni's eyes now he'd run out of steam.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Standing there he would make direct eye contact with Keiyaku, yes, this certainly was another long part added on to his day. And it was clear that the Inuzuka brothers were some what shaken by this event and so Keniwa made sure to listen intently to their testimony. Ishi seemed... un-phased to say the very least by the events that took place, the death of a child was... unfortunately all too common in the shinobi world, and they seemed to be around about the same age if not younger than Keiyaku and himself. It was clear that apparently this entrant was being somewhat rude or offensive and he certainly made it clear to both the Sennin and Keiyaku.... 'I suppose Ishi's reaction to detain him is understandable, after all such actions should not go unjustified.' Although as Keiyaku began to trail off Keniwa would give him a nod, "Take your time, please." He wanted this to be a safe and reasonable place for everyone here and he made sure to display that with his calm tone.

Once the anbu had found his confidence again he would continue to wait and hear out what he had to say, how Ishi ended the life of the teenager in front of him. After his companion had finished he looked down towards his feet moments before sighing and making his way back to his desk. Ushering the two to sit across from him. "Keiyaku, makes a good point Ishi. This boy, whoever he truly is, could have a significant impact on our relations with Suna. Not only that but..." Looking across to the Inuzuka he knew what he wished to say but knew the irony of it, both him and Keiyaku were both child soldiers themselves, and Ishi likely was at one point as well. Taking a moment to pause there had to be some way that he could say this. "We... we can not be like those who kill children, those who wish for the ones around them to suffer no matter the cost. Ishi, I understand you have served for practically your entire life. And I may not hold the same views as the Anbu Sennin, the Medical Sennin, or the previous Main branch Sennin. But as I hold this position now, whether they be a missing shinobi or one of our very own. I will not stand for any more deaths of the youth, and those that are under my command I wish to hold the same ideal."

Keniwa would take the time to watch the gate footage allowing the others to sit and wait as he did, it all seemed to transpire in a matter of minutes and he could make out a few words of what the victim had said. Keniwa would repeat a few after stopping the video. "Great sights of konoha... Best food in the world... That is what we should be known for, not our lack of mercy, we were lucky tonight there was not any bystanders around to witness the events. I agree with detaining him for a night, allow him to cool off, but forfeiting his life? Could you not have knocked him out Ishi, and then brought him in? The last incident at the gates was horrific, and we were lucky to keep casualties to a low, of course tensions are still high from that day, and so I am taking that in to account, when deciding what will happen now. You mentioned having him buried. He will be buried... in Suna. You will take him there, alone. In your time there I also wish for you to arrange a meeting with Asuka, check on her progress, and I forbid you from taking any lives on your journey to Sunagakure. Any. Whilst you are gone, I will also... I am sorry but I feel I must rethink your position as Head Jounin. I have no idea what horrors you might have seen in your many years working with the Anbu, however my branch will be run differently, we can not always be stone cold killers. So for the time being until you return. I am demoting you to that of Jounin. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask. However I feel as if this is a fitting punishment for the murder of Tonnou Kaze."

He could feel the lump in his throat as he spoke, so much had happened in the last few weeks, yet one thing had stayed consistent, he hated death in all forms, with a burning passion.

[Demoting Ishi to Jounin]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi allowed himself to look towards the two of them, his eyes became a very different color than normal and he allowed a small grinding of his teeth, as he looked at them. It seemed that everything for service had been laid out and betrayed in that split second, his manner unchanged and unmoving in those moments. He stayed calm and decided to put the facts in as they were, he knew very well that he would find other solutions for those who could not, that was wrong, and would not see the world for what it was as he stood his ground.

"We are a military village, not a tourist destination, you don't want up to a military come and expect to just walk in with civilians visiting family, or bringing supplies in without showing identification, then when get caught be all sassy about the situation and then expect to walk away when detained. However that is your wish, I will state this as a fact, my service to this branch will be severed, you have no use or have no guts for what is required, and I will not shed blood for someone who would not spill some for myself."

With that the door was shut, he was gone without saying another word letting the two in the office consider the actions that had brought them here. After all, sometimes actions escalated matters, and Ishi would be showing them clear as day, he was one of the very few Shinobi in the village that could hold his own, and just saw with plain sight the futility of arguing with the Sennin, he would not argue with the position but instead, remove himself from service.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If anything could be said for Keniwa, it was that he certainly had taken to his new position very quickly, and certainly commanded a great air of authority. It was almost hard to reconcile him with the boy at the academy, standing up to introduce him and pose philosophical questions to his classmates as he held court at the head of the lunch table. Now, he was standing at the head of Leaf's primary military force. Man, how times change...

The ANBU cadet felt pretty out of breath after getting through that explanation, his brain starting to fully process what had happened, and his shaking beginning to subside. Keni did a pretty good job summarising Keiyaku's own thoughts on the matter and was pretty relieved that he didn't dismiss his thoughts out of hand, let alone disagree. But he couldn't say the outcome of the whole thing made him any happier. Ishi was being demoted. Though he didn't show it in his eyes behind his mask, he felt a weight drop into his stomach.... Was this right? Was this his fault for reporting what had happened? And what were going to be the consequences for him? Well, Ishi delivered the answer that question pretty quickly. He'd stated his intention to sever ties with Main Branch.

"Ishi..." Keiyaku said, more out of shock than anything, but made no attempt to stop the man from leaving the room, countering Keni's verdict with haughty derision. Yeesh, he hadn't wanted this. Many different self-criticisms were swirling around the Inuzuka's brain; he should have tried harder to stop Ishi from killing the kid. He should've kept his mouth shut to protect Ishi's position. He should've just shirked gate duty tonight and avoided the whole shitshow instead. As the door slammed behind the man, Keiyaku pulled off his mask and tossed it into the air, causing it to evaporate into a puff of smoke.

"Fuck, this is.... a mess. I didn't think he would..." he said, eyeing Keni nervously. He felt like he needed a hug, but no, now was the time for professionalism, for cold, emotionless detachment. At the same time, he couldn't dispel the thought of Keni's face as he had watched that footage.

"I need a drink..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back