Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gate Time Is Fun Time (Minako/Asuka - Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako bit her lower lip as she leaned against one of the walls near the gate. She smiled softly as the sun was rising, telling the moon and the night to get the hell out of its territory.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it??” The blonde questioned the much younger individual who was also guarding the gates with her. “I always enjoy the beautiful sunrise. It’s like the sun is screaming to the moon to get the hell off its lawn.”

As Minako said this, she walked over to the small one and even ruffled her hair. “You’re really adorable, you know that??” She mumbled softly as she then stopped the hair ruffling. It wasn’t that long since she started her duties as a Chuunin in Konohagakure and she is already having the time of her life. She felt normal and even joyful, she didn’t feel strange at all, considering that she heralded in Kumogakure for many years.

“Sorry, you probably didn’t enjoy the hair ruffling as much as I did. I also forgot to mention my name, the name is Minako. Maybe we can use this time to learn about each other?? We are both Chuunins after all, and we will probably be working together in the future.”

Minako really wanted to use this opportunity to learn about some of her fellow Chuunins, especially since there was nothing else better to do.

Words: 223​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at her companion, guarding the gate was quite boring but unfortunately it was the duty set forth by the Hokage and her Boss. In this instance she couldn't say no. She wanted a quiet shift, she wasn't getting that apparently. "I don't pay much attention to it." She answered, not even bothering to look up. It's not that she wanted to be rude, she just didn't feel anything anymore. "Unless it gives me an advantage somehow, it doesn't matter to me. I was assigned here so I'm just going to do my job."

Once her hair was ruffled, Asuka didn't move an inch. With an emotionless expression she looked up. "Maybe I am adorable. Wouldn't know to be honest." the girl shrugged. "I don't mind." She then sighed, presentation were in order. Made the job easier if the co-workers had some sort of relationship. "Asuka, and I'm not that interesting. Same story as everyone in this village."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was anything Minako couldn’t really understand right now, it was the young girls attitude. Children her age were supposed to be cinnamon rolls and huggy and cuddly. Instead, she was crude and plain. This was going to be a very interesting shift indeed. Even as she tried to get to know the girl, she didn’t give away much, she just declared that her story was the same as everyone else’s in leaf… Well, Minako was going to make this rather humorous.

“So! Once upon a time, at a certain age, every shinobi in Konohagakure slipped on a banana and kept this tradition for years to come?”

Minako knew that since she was saying this, her relationship with Asuka was not going to go down well, but at the same time, she also knew that she was very interested in how the people of Leaf were, since she was born and bred in Kumogakure almost all of her life.

“Well, my name is Minako, and I came to this village to live in not too long ago, I was born in Kumogakure, also known as Cloud. Being here is very different but very amazing. I must ask, where is your favourite place to go?? I am not sure where stuff is, but I would love to check it out sometime.”

What she was saying may be rather ridiculous in her opinion, but she also knew it would strike up a conversation for the two girls. It was a good attempt to bond, either way.

Words: 261​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
For someone who seemed as talkative she did seem to have some interesting points. Her next words brought a red flag upon her mind. She was testing her, seeing what gave out a reaction and what didn't. Fortunately for Asuka it seemed the girl didn't know how she acted. In reality she was anyone normal she would either sigh at the girl out of annoyance, take it as an insult or laugh. Asuka wouldn't do any of those, in reality she couldn't do any of those.

"If my point gets across that way. Asuka shrugghed, acknowledging her stupid question. "Who am I to judge how your mind works, you do you." She looked towards the open wilderness, just to see if anyone in particular was coming their way. Seeing none she returned to her conversation with Minako. It seemed as though she was enjoying it but Asuka only answered if talked to. "Welcome to the leaf." She started, it was costumary to welcome someone new right? She wouldn't know. Anyhow, the conversation continued. "Well if by favorite you mean the place I spend most of the time, it would be the Uchiha clan house. Is where I await orders from my superiors when I'm off shift from gate duty.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back