Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gatekeeping [Private - Suyashi]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suyashi, a man who hailed from Konoha (to her knowledge) was someone who was in-search of Yomi. Regardless of his reasons for doing so, Kaori felt obligated to gatekeep for Yomi. Certainly, she told the 'Thunder God' about Yomi's ill-fate, but she doesn't know nor trust the man to do the right thing if he ever caught up with her. For all Kaori knew, the one named Minamoto Suyashi would attempt to kidnap her and use her as a bargaining chit for whatever nefarious scheme would be formulated in her over-active imagination. As far as Kaori was concerned, this man might have been an agent of evil sent to reek havoc upon the lands. Neither a name nor a headband could gain Kaori's trust; actions were what she needed to see. Because of this, she will be gatekeeping for Yomi, to see the kind of man he is through the thing she knows the best; violence.

All men show their true colors during combat and this one, friends with Maru, was no exception. Suyashi already lost several points in the brief bit of interaction with him at the diner, gauging him from a potential mate to someone to not bother with. Really, it's just his mouth that made her think differently of him. Kaori walked across the sun-kissed fields of emerald with a warm breeze blowing through her hair. She ran her fingers through her long, bound black hair as she turned around to wait for Suyashi's entrance. There were some rolling hills near them without much else as a means of cover with the sun directly over head. Since she was the one gatekeeping for Yomi, she went by her terms to test the man's sincerity in his words.

She waited.

[Suyashi ONLY please]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
GenerousCommonKid-size_restricted.gif

"...Alas, you stand before the Thunder Emperor."

Perfection. Suyashi's life was thrown by this word. He needed to be better than the next person. Better than the best, because that was his lineage. It was alot of pressure, to be a man that was so afraid of failure to think that it was not to be an option to anything in his life. He could not fail. He could not lose. That wasnt a word in the vocabulary... but the thoughts roaming through him always seemed to cloud everything else. It made Sushi uneasy... he was afraid of these thoughts, but he would never let anyone know from how things would go in his head, he couldnt let people know. it was his vulnerability that would be taken advantage of if he kept things the way they were... The Minamoto had to show that he would not back away or be unnerved.

On this day, he could see clearly, everything had come to light and as he made his way over the hills, he would innately fly over the fields looking for her. The woman that called him into this sparring situation. This was definitely going to be interesting for the Sage of Canines. He was the Master of Lightning. And he was as powerful as rolling thunder. Though, this woman was... different. he couldnt put a point of notion on it but he was glad to know that the mystery would be discovered on his own...

"So... You called my name...", nodding he would land before her as lightning would crackle around him. His chakra flourished in his mastery of the ninjutsu. Though now this was something more than what he expected, he could smell it... the air was riddled with her chakra... she was pretty but her chakra was dank. Something that could inebriate one who wasnt ready for such a thing...

"...I wont be able to use my hands for this... As I dont wish to disrespect your body with my dirty hands...", not that his hands were dirty... but it was thought that a man was innately dirty in comparison to women. He didnt want to hurt her, but he didnt want to disrespect her by holding back.... it was a hard position to be in. But he was sure that she would give him a sign of what he could do... he'd just go with whatever she wanted.. for now.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man had arrived and his chakra crackled around his body. She had to decide if this was an effect from his chakra or that it was lightning that surrounded his body. Clearing her throat, Kaori turned to look at the imposing-looking man. His 'ethics' seemed to get in the way. "So, if someone was hell-bent on killing you, would you not use your hands to fight them just because they have a pair of breasts?" she said in a mocking manner. She had no intentions of killing the man, only to see the truth of his words through his fists. She swung her long black hair over her shoulders and took an offensive posture in front of him. "No need to handicap yourself to fight little-old me. Contrary to what those kids at the diner might think, I'm not a little girl who needs protecting. Yomi taught me to be strong and letting you have that handicap, when you aren't my enemy, is completely unbecoming of one of her disciples," she said as she kicked her leg out gently and raising her hands up in the Hyuuga's Jyuuken Stance.

"If you don't fight me seriously, then I won't tell you where you could find Yomi. So fight me like a man!" she shouted out.

[Calling B-Mod]
[Let's do this, Sushi!]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu Yasubro here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • One of you guys tell me how serious this mod shall be, I give some leeway to certain mistakes if its just a friendly fight cause who cares that much, but if its really important I will be a stickler for rules and wordings.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
GenuineSaneAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Looking into her eyes he could tell alot about her. She was a strong woman, very keen on her own abilities and Suyashi admired that trait. He was confident to the point he placed himself in unneeded situations to prove a point. He was not a man that lied. He lived his life attempting to live up to his parent's legacies. They both were Shadows of Water Country. The First and Last Great Shadows of the nation known as The Hidden Mist. To live up to this moniker or even the title, he would have to prove he was the best without a shadow of doubt. And he had to carry himself with pride, walk with respect to others, and talk with the passion of a nation that allowed him to study his arts under its tutelage. So it was with his Minamoto Pride and his Will of Fire, he would march into any situation believing that he was going to define his path his own way with Honor to his family and country.

"Well, true enough, Miss... But I find no honor in fighting friends or even country comrades in such a fashion. I believe there is not one person I cannot overcome with enough time... but its not the breasts... Its the fact that I wish not to do damage to someone who is trying to help me...", nodding he would listen to her tone, mocking him surely but he had his morals. He was taught completely by his mother growing up until he was then brought up more by Yomi and Mikasa. The sole reason he was a medic was because of the different affects these women had on his life. He paid respect to each to giving women respect and honor first and foremost in his life. Women were the great teachers and people who honed him into his craft. There were others... mainly Yukio, but the women in his life overcast and overshadowed things that Yukio and others did for him.

"If you insist. However, I can tell you're alot stronger than they may think... but I know you're strong. Maybe even stronger than I am, but, that doesnt mean I should intentionally attempt to hurt you.", pausing for a moment, and looking to the sky before taking in a deep breath. "..It seems you're serious about this, so I will oblige as to not demean your integrity or honor. Yomi would look down on me if I took it easy on you...", nodding he would see her stance... something he'd seen only once before. 'Yukio... I see. She must be a Hyuuga like him.' or maybe she just learned the stance? Who knew... but Sushi would smirk reaching down at the hilt of his Crimson Sky and Cane Blade. 'Which will I use for this battle...' nodding he would think for a moment.

"Here I come."

[Actions Being Sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was quite honorable of the man to not want to deal TOO much damage to Kaori. She did, after all, have something she had to do directly after this. She can't go through with rescuing Yomi from that accursed statue if she was badly injured. Kaori nodded her head and steeled herself for the upcoming fight. "I see. Yes, I have other things to do directly after this so don't wound me too much. I swear if your hands go somewhere they aren't supposed to, I'll haunt you in your sleep," she said in a half-joking, half-serious manner. She didn't feel like being sexually assaulted during a fight nor would she want to feel half-dead before a potential confrontation with a devil.

As Suyashi prepared himself, Kaori's arms started to go up in flames. The summoning of either the Gauntlets of the Spirit Dragon or the Divine Shield. "Then bring it!"

[Info and actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KAORI
SUYASHI
w8IoNTX.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 39000[lb][/lb]
CP: 33000 - 2196 = 30804[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 9 = 1[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11 [lb][/lb]
Maintains: Byakugan[lb][/lb]
yypmlQ7.gif
[lb][/lb]
HP: 51000 - 1180 = 49820[lb][/lb]
CP: 30000 - 7665 = 22335 - 5583 = 16752[lb][/lb]
NE: 9000 + 5583 = 14583[lb]
AP: 10 - 8.75 = 1.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Lightning Style, Piercing Style [lb][/lb]

NORIO[lb]
HP: 33000[lb][/lb]
CP: 27000[lb][/lb]
AP: 5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: [lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00s
SUYASHI activates Duelist on Suyashi[lb]

SUYASHI quickdraws Crimson Sky[lb]

SUYASHI activates Lighting Style - Static Slowdown[lb]

SUYASHI activates Piercing Style - Puncture[lb]
1.50sSUYASHI activates Thunder Armor

SUYASHI: 1000
2.50sKAORI does a hidden action
  • Success

SUYASHI: 395KAORI: 567
3.50s & 4.00sKAORI activates her Byakugan[lb]

KAORI equips her Gauntlets of the Spirit Dragon
KAORI: 720
4.25sSUYASHI uses Giga Star Breaker on Kaori
  • But theres 6 of them!?
  • Suyashi's Total: 35, 47, 34, 37
  • Kaori's Totals: 36, 45, 43, 32
  • After his onslaught Suyashi realizes it was a clone!!!
[lb2]

SUYASHI quicksheaths his weapon
SUYASHI: 2065
4.50sKAORI goes into a defensive stance
7.00sKAORI does a hidden action
  • Success

SUYASHI: 375KAORI: 540
7.75sSUYASHI summons Lucario Norio[lb]
SUYASHI quickdraws Crimson Sky[lb]
SUYASHI begins gathering energy
SUYASHI: 4600
8.75sSUYASHI enters sage mode!

9.00sKAORI does a hidden action
  • Success
  • 30% chance to drop maintains: 17
  • Thunder Armor Drops!

SUYASHI: 410 KAORI: 369

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As thing began he would smile, noticing that she was going to start with the handsigns. Nodding he awaited ninjutsu... but his head started hurting and then he could see multiple images of Kaori. 'Genjutsu...', Then attempting his lumbering strikes, trying to gauge her but, she was elusive... and she didnt attack him like he thought she would. "Handseals... Nothing abnormal... but your tactics are quite see through.... We'll see how far your mind tricks get you...", though he was unsure of how he should go about finishing this bout. He'd oblige her while he was under these uncertain effects, especially since he'd not had his official genjutsu training... but he would learn soon enough.

"So, Tell me... Are you some sort of Shrine Maiden? I've dealt with a few... Spiritual women. Very devoted to their craft... They are certainly not Evil... but not necessarily Good... which may be good or bad for me.", Sushi knew his powers drew from the power f the light end of the spectrum which triumphed over Darkness.... but how did it fair against the ones that gathered their energy from a spectrum that wasnt Either? But was higher than just non elemental attacks. He was trying to figure this out, but as he would form the handsigns for Norio... the comrade of Suyashi. His spiritual guide and the one that would give him a chance to pursue new endeavors when they came... he was definitely going to be someone that Suyashi could rely upon for keen help. As Suyashi did this... he'd begin gathering his chakra for his transformation. This was perfect in comparison to him using it in the past he would find himself gaining tighter skin and his muscles would loosen up allowing his body to limber up and become slightly more flexible.... but he was about to go for the win in the next coming moments.

Suddenly a Howl would erupt throughout the area and as quickly as it happened, Suyashi's Thunder Armor would withdraw itself from him. "...So you called for me? And it seems you're in the Night Howl form... So this is a strong enemy?", Norio would speak as he'd take his stance before Suyashi would speak again, "...It seems so. She's gotten my mind all incased in a muck... So we're working in Tandem for the time being."<i></i>, Norio would nod before reaching to his Aura Bone... prepping for the moments to come.

"So... I think I've gotten a good plan to take ya down..."<i></i>, nodding Suyashi would roll his shoulders, ever the confident man, calling out to Kaori with a tone less mocking and more bravado than anything... he had no idea what he was going to do, but it didnt stop him from giving off that air of confidence that dripped in his finesse. Alas... The next few moments would tell him everything he would need to know about this woman.

[Actions Being Sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"See-through, you say?" Kaori said as all of her 5 imaginary clones moved in unison. It was hard to say if the one in the middle of the clones was Kaori or not with how the clones mimicked her every movement and sound seemed to emanate from each of the clones. "But yes, I am a Shrine Maiden. Tenkawa Kaori of the Tenkawa Shrine in Konohagakure. You might have known as as 'those crazy dragon worshippers' a few years ago," she said as she kept her strong fighting stance. It was then that a series of handsigns flurried about and a contract summoning creature had arrived on the scene. Kaori sucked air between her teeth, now knowing that she was quite outnumbered. Even seeing the lop-sided battle, she wouldn't give up!

She, too, had once been contacted by one of these mythical contract summons only for her, in her more naive youth, abandon the search in order to find more suitable grounds for herself. Fire Country, at the time, was a hostile place for her and it didn't suit her needs like she had thought. However, she had plans to go seeking out the power of another strong partner. She couldn't fight on her own as she was built to support others so finding a suitable partner from another dimension would be a boon to her. She would prefer to be in a contract with one that she is capable of riding because all of this traveling is an absolute killer on her legs.

A bad taste entered her mouth as her eyes darted from Suyashi and the jackal god that was summoned. It was in the Tenkawa Clan's eyes that summoned creatures were gods. While they didn't hold any divine dominion over anything, they were seen as powerful creatures from another realm, hence their god-status. Maybe a terrible thunder-lizard god was something suited for Kaori's means. Yes, she'd have to find one one of these days; the King of the Lizards. Kaori planted her feet firmly into the ground. As soon as Suyashi said his mocking words, she didn't dignify him with a verbal response; however she did respond with her fists. She grew tired of words. A fight wasn't the time, nor the place, for words to be exchanged. The talking should be with their fists and not with their lips. As Suyashi mocked Kaori, she'd appear directly in front of him with her hand cocked back, ready to deliver a crushing blow.
DeficientLeftHind-max-1mb.gif

[Actions Sent]
[MFT]
WC: 414

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KAORI
SUYASHI
w8IoNTX.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 39000 - 14102 = 24898[lb][/lb]
CP: 30804 - 3616 = 27188[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 7.5 = 3.5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11 [lb][/lb]
yypmlQ7.gif
[lb][/lb]
HP: 49820 - 3212 - 2032 + 555 = 45131[lb][/lb]
CP: 16752 - 5116 = 11636[lb][/lb]
NE: 14583[lb]
AP: 11 - 7.5 = 3.5[lb][/lb]

ELEMENTAL CLONES[lb2]

HP 1: 1955[lb]
CP 1: 1955 - 120 = 1835[lb]
AP: 2.5[lb2]

HP 2: 1955[lb]
CP 2: 1955 - 120 = 1835[lb]

HP 3: 1955[lb]
CP 3: 1955 - 120 = 1835[lb]

NORIO[lb]
CP: 27000 - 2949 = 24051[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 5 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5 [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sNORIO activates Duelist on Kaori[lb]
SUYASHI quickly sheaths Crimson Sky[lb]
SUYASHI quickly draws Crafted Tonfas[lb]
1.00sNORIO draws his Aura Bone
1.36sSUYASHI creates elemental clones!
  • Suyashi's Stealth: 29, 18
  • Kaori's Total: 34, Aware
  • Norio's Total: 31, Aware

SUYASHI: 625
2.00sNORIO uses Higuma on Kaori
  • Norio's Totals: 31, 34, 39, 31, 34, 34, 34
  • Kaori's Totals: 48, 30, 40, 36, 38, 30, 32
  • Miss, Hit, 25% Partial, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit

KAORI: 3502 NORIO: 2374
2.05sKAORI does a 16 hit combo cleave!
  • Auto-dodge (10%): 8
KAORI: 612
3.64sKAORI uses Gentle Step - Twin Lion Fist on Suyashi
  • Kaori's Totals: 34; Mirage Re-roll: 42
  • Suyashi's Totals: 38; Mirage Re-roll: 38
  • Hit
  • 70% Secondary chance: 92

SUYASHI: 555 - 555KAORI: 308
3.86sSUYASHI uses Hyperthrust to find the real Kaori
  • Rolling for the order in which targets are attacked
  • Suyashi's totals: 37, 48, 50, 51, 39, 36, 43, 46, 50, 42, 48
  • Clone 2: 39, 40 (1 Miss, 1 Hit, realizes its a clone, moves on)
  • Kaori: 49, 48, 40, 41, 44, 34, 32, 30, 40
  • 1 75% Partial, 2 25% partial, 1 Miss, 5 Hits
  • Static (10%): 29
  • Shocking Current (30%): 46

KAORI: 6050SUYASHI: 2676
5.36sThe Elemental Clones: all use Storm Bolt on Suyashi, healing him!?
SUYASHI: +1065 (Note: Only 555 was non-illusory damage so only heals 555 dmg)Elemental Clones: 120
5.50sNORIO attempts to grapple Kaori
  • Norio's Total: 34
  • Kaori's Total: 47
  • Miss

NORIO: 575
6.14sKAORI uses Eagle Drop on Suyashi
  • Auto-Dodge (10%) 65
  • Kaori's Total: 37
  • Suyashi's Total: 34
  • Hit
  • Brain Damage (23%) 73

SUYASHI: 1402 - 1402KAORI: 1633
6.36sSUYASHI uses White Lotus Strike on Kaori
  • Suyashi's totals: 45, 49, 53, 49, 37, 46, 48, 40, 43, 53, 39
  • Kaori's totals: 31, 42, 38, 32, 34, 30, 48, 46, 36, 43, 39
  • 8 Hits (Max)
  • Static (10%): 24
  • Shocking Current (30%): 85

KAORI: 4550SUYASHI: 1815
6.82sKAORI strikes Suyashi's hands!
  • Kaori's Total: 31
  • Suyashi's Total: 25
  • Hit
  • 20% Sprain Chance: 31

SUYASHI: 75 - 75

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding as Norio would seem to hone in Kaori, they both would prep themselves before getting into the niddy gritty. Norio was quite fast... faster than Suyashi was in many ways pulling out such a high level technique so quickly... Suyashi could do something similar, but he would not know Norio was going to beat down Kaori quickly, so he would step in right after Norio, leaping above them and crashing down into Kaori... but She seemed to get the edge on him by a stroke he dodged the first strike but she was quite swift on the notion that he would dodge and she hit him with These two large fists of chakra crashing into his body as he felt his spirit struck just as his body was. "GAH!" he let out the yelp of pain but Suyashi was strong... endurant... and fully capable of pursuing the ideals that would keep him up and on his feet... he had his honor to uphold. His Pride as a Minamoto.

His head was in a haze... but he couldnt help that now... twisting his body he would come back at Kaori with his tonfas striking at her, throwing them out and jutting them into her body. He got her good as his Lightning Rods would begin to channel lightning back into his body giving him a jolt of vitality, then as Norio would sneak behind her trying to grip her with his Aura Bone he would find that his attempt would miss her by a mile! "Crap! Sushi! WATCH OUT!", he couldnt get to her in time before she would latch unto Suyashi and would drop him into the ground the only thing giving him cushion was his earth chakra softening the blow of the ground... not a jutsu perse but just something to keep him from dying on an obvious attempt at his life!

Popping up from his spot, he would shake off the blow... before huffing. His Sage chakra gave him the ability to manipulate the arena around them... He might expand on that in the coming round because he could definitely use a bit of help from that... but he's shake his head once again before smirking, "Good show! You werent lying when you said give it your all! Gotcha! Loud! AND! CLEAR!"<i></i>, with that he'd vanish before appearing behind her and striking at her back before twisting his body with the power of the White Lotus as he'd form the chakra with every strike... He could see through the clones... but as soon as he was done... his sharingan lost track of them. And then Kaori struck his hands...

"Gah... Alright... I havent fully mastered this stuff... but, Genjutsu sucks man! Why ya gotta fight me like that! Heh, I kidd... but still! I thought we were friends here!"<i></i>, smirking he would flip his tonfa's and then looking between the clones... he could feel his focus being screwed with. Maybe it was... not going to be a big issue, but if this was going to go the distance, he would have to figure out a way around the Genjutsu... he couldnt keep using the same tactics. But he also didnt wanna hurt Kaori too bad, and he didnt wanna get caught in something that would demoralize him... 'Think Sushi... think...'

"Got it... Norio! Keep it up... and just work around me..."<i></i>, Norio would only nod before twirling his large bone made of chakra before beginning his rush back into the fray... Suyashi would stand there and he'd slowly would raise his hands up to the sky... what was he planning?

[Actions Being Sent!]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The duo would strike out at Kaori, causing her to get up a bit slower than usual. They threw down a lot of hurt in a short period of time. Kaori whimpered a bit before brushing the ground off of her clothing and letting out a small 'Ouch' before turning her eyes towards the dynamic duo. The fact that this man is using a summon to fight her gives her two ideas of him; either he is going all-out because Kaori said-so or this man isn't strong enough to fight her on his own. It also told her one very important and very valuable truth 'Get your own damn summon, Kaori!' If she wanted to remain competitive with these ninja, she would have to have her very own summoning contract in order to be able to fight at a level worthy of being called a ninja. While the man claimed to have been annoyed by genjutsu, just spamming genjutsu isn't nearly enough against this guy. She would have to spam it on him and his hyperintelligent summoning creature.

It didn't seem like luck was on her side with this fight; outnumbered and things that should happen didn't happen. She grit her teeth and tightened her fists. She had to do something drastic and she had to do it now. She formed a series of handseals before the energy around her began to rush into her body, even pulling in the light around her. Her right eye started to engulf into a sapphire flame and her hair started to flicker between it's beautiful black hair and to that of a pristine blonde. It was as if she began her transformation into something bigger and stronger than she was right now. She counted how long it would take for her jutsu to last and predicted how long this man's sage-mode would last. She had to do something and she had to do something fast. She had to stop the man's progress against her and, at the same time, prevent the summon (somehow) from dealing too much damage.

Kaori had been messing around with genjutsu too much, so now it was her time to show up with a bit of offensive pressure. Her eyes falling upon Suyashi. She needed to find a way to either separate the two or confuse the two to hitting one-another. While she continued to pull in energy and light into her being, she released her hands and made her way to an offensive strategy.

[MFT]
[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KAORI
SUYASHI
w8IoNTX.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 24898 - 927 = 23971[lb][/lb]
CP: 27188 - 4180 = 23008[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 6.25 = 4.75[lb][/lb]
yypmlQ7.gif
[lb][/lb]
HP: 45131 - 75 - 75 + 1552 = 46533[lb][/lb]
CP: 11636[lb][/lb]
NE: 14583 - 2388 = 12195[lb]
AP: 11 - 2.5 = 8[lb][/lb]

ELEMENTAL CLONES[lb2]

HP 1: 1955 - 63 - 63 = 1829[lb]
CP 1: 1835 - 240 = 1595[lb]

HP 2: 1955 - 60 - 60 = 1835[lb]
CP 2: 1835 - 240 = 1595[lb]

HP 3: 1955 - 56 - 56 = 1843[lb]
CP 3: 1835 - 240 = 1595[lb]

NORIO[lb]
CP: 24051 - 2374 = 21677[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 2.75 = 2.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 6 [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.68sKAORI does a basic strike cleave on Suyashi and his clones!
  • Kaori's Totals: 40, 34, 27, 24
  • Suyashi's Auto-Dodge (10%): 73
  • Suyashi's Total: 40, 50% Partial
  • Clone 1's Total: 31, Hit
  • Clone 2's Total: 28, Hit
  • Clone 3's Total: 25, Hit
SUYASHI: 75 - 75[lb]
Clone 1: 63 - 63[lb]
Clone 2: 60 - 60[lb]
Clone 3: 56 - 56
1.00sNORIO uses Higuma on Kaori
  • Norio's Totals: 28, 31, 35, 40, 38, 38, 38
  • Kaori's Totals: 46, 37, 46, 47, 42, 43, 28
  • 1 Hit!
KAORI: 927NORIO: 2374
2.27sSUYASHI uses Chidori, using Spread & Electromagnetic Pulse to increase the targets!
  • Rolled for order attacked
  • Suyashi's Total: 49, 48, 37, 31, 33
  • Kaori: Bodyswitches
  • Clone 2: 35, Hit
  • Clone 4: 36, Hit
  • Clone 1: 28, Hit
  • Clone 3: 38, Miss
  • Shocking Current (35%): 72
  • Static (15%): 55</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1]KAORI: ----[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI: 1308[lb]
    KAORI: 1255 [/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]2.95s[/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI uses Ring of Fire to surround herself and Suyashi!
    • Suyashi Bodyswitches!
    • Kaori is stuck inside with a log!?

[/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 900[lb]
    SUYASHI: 1080[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]4.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]The ELEMENTAL CLONES storm bolt Suyashi
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI: +1065[/td]
    [td=null,1]ELEMENTAL CLONES: 120[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]5.68s[/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI attempts to use Hypersonic Reverberation on Suyashi
    • Blindshot: 35 vs 19
    • Blindshot succeeds
    • Auto-Dodge (10%): 54
    • Kaori's Total: 42
    • Suyashi's Total: 26
    • Suyashi is Bound!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 2025[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]8.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI attempts to break from his bind!
    <LIST>
    • 15% Chance: 8, Breaks out!
      [/td]
      [td=null,1][/td]
      [td=null,1]</COLOR>[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]8.00s[/td]
      [td=null,1]The <COLOR color="Gold">ELEMENTAL CLONES storm bolt Suyashi
      [/td]
      [td=null,1]SUYASHI: +1065[/td]
      [td=null,1]ELEMENTAL CLONES: 120[/td][/tr]

• NOTE-
      • So this was Awkward
      • Due to Ring of Fire, actions from the outside that weren't AoE couldn't be done and were therefore skipped. Certain actions from inside were also skipped.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Norio continued to slap Kaori around with it's bone. As much of an annoyance as this 'dog' summon was, it didn't really bother Kaori much. It isn't inflicting TOO much pain unto her and is more annoying than threatening. However, she could see how something like this could be an absolute boon in combat, making her need to obtain one all the more greater. She brushed away, slapping the bone away from her before taking a step back and gathering even more light and energy into her being. The time wasn't right, not that she could fully control her ability to switch in and out of her Avatar state. Her hair flickered between the long black hair to a shorter blonde and her eye color started to shift between the emerald green to a heterochromia; one brown and another set ablaze with a cobalt blue.

Kaori shook her head and stumbled a bit as the transformation tried to kick in before it was time. "Damnit, not right now," she said to herself after regaining her composure. She balled her hands into tight fists and planted her feet firmly into the ground. Suyashi's clones were starting to annoy her, needing to perform even MORE work to figure out which one was the real. She cleared her head for a moment and then honed in on the real Suyashi before beginning her assault, even picking him up and slamming him on his head. This was, all the while, her giant wall of fire just left her inside of the burning ring by herself.

She had witnessed, on a couple occasions, that the lightning jutsu used by his clones were zapping Suyashi. It seemed that he was using the clones as some kind of charge to himself. She didn't know what was being charged, whether it was healing him or not, but she knew that those clones needed to be removed; they were doing too much. Stomping her foot on the ground, she caused the Ring of Fire to extinguish before continuing on with her assault.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head he would find a way to get through this ordeal. Suyashi and Norio nodded to one another before the moment would arise, continuing their assault on Kaori would only cause this to be something he needed to get away from her... but his chidori would go off without a Hitch after the Strikes from Norio! However, it would cause him to see that she would body switch... And as she did such he would follow suit! He didnt want to endure the heat of whatever attack she was about to use... but somehow she was able to find him on the other side of her ring!

"Crap.... Simple tricks..."<i></i>, just then the clones would hit him with another jolt... but it idnt release him from his bindings, '...I will not be held by simple tricks!' he though as he flexed his muscles once and broke the sound that held his body in check. He couldnt figure out what was going on but he knew something like this was a residual effect of something Kaori had done. And he wouldnt be held... and true enough Suyashi would free himself by focusing his chakra into his muscles before calming himself and getting his brain reorganized.

'I have... about ten or so seconds before My Midnight Howl is over... Hm, Maybe, I have to plan something more direct... Or...', nodding to Norio he would chime out, "Norio.... Time for the Wolf Eye Formation.", Norio would nod, "Aye... Are you sure? You're going to be going out on a limb.", Suyashi would only nod and he would attempt to begin as the Fire wall would dissipate before their eyes. Maybe it was too late? Who knew..

[Actions Sent!]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KAORI
SUYASHI
w8IoNTX.png
[lb][/lb]
HP: 23971 - 11768 = 12203[lb][/lb]
CP: 23008 - 5282 = 17726[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 9.25 = 1.75[lb][/lb]
yypmlQ7.gif
[lb][/lb]
HP: 46533 - 3946 + 1065 - 6448 = 37204[lb][/lb]
CP: 11636[lb][/lb]
NE: 12195 - 5136 = 7059[lb]
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 1.5[lb][/lb]

ELEMENTAL CLONES[lb2]

HP 1: 1955 - 122 - 122 = 1711[lb]
CP 1: 1955 - 120 = 1835[lb]

HP 2: 1955 - 244 - 244 = 1467[lb]
CP 2: 1955 - 120 = 1835[lb]

HP 3: 1955[lb]
CP 3: 1955 - 120 = 1835[lb]

NORIO[lb]
CP: 21677 - 2374 = 19303[lb][/lb]
AP: 6 - 3.75 = 2.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 6 [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sRing of Fire drops![lb]
SUYASHI attempts to enter stealth!
  • Suyashi's Totals: 26, 22
  • Kaori's Awareness: 35, aware
  • Norio's Awareness: 31, Aware
0.91sSUYASHI transforms into Norio!
  • 19 vs 34
  • Kaori is aware which is Suyashi!
SUYASHI: 110
1.67sNORIO attempts to enter stealth
  • Norio's Stealth: 15, 21
  • Kaori's Awareness: 32, Aware
  • Suyashi's Total: 35, Aware
2.05sKAORI uses Jyuuketsu Combo on Suyashi
  • Kaori's Totals: 35 , 32, 38, 40, 22
  • Suyashi's Totals: 38, 31,25, 24, 30
  • Miss, 25% Partial, Hit, Crit, Miss
SUYASHI: 731 - 731SUYASHI: 731
KAORI: 656
2.27sSUYASHI creates elemental clones!
  • Suyashi's Stealth: 30, 27
  • Kaori's Awareness: 22, Unaware
  • Norio's Awareness: 20, Unaware</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]2.50s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI sees one Kaori now![/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1][/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]3.18s[/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI uses Pressurized Mist on the Suyashi's
    • Rolling randomly for which is targeted first! Suyashi 1 - 4.
    • Kaori's Totals: 45, 50, 45
    • Sushi 1: 38, Hit, Its the real Sushi! Bleeding R1
    • Sushi 3: 31, Crit, its a clone!
    • Sushi 2: 33, Hit, its a clone!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI: 122 - 122[lb]
    Clone 2: 244 - 244
    Clone 1: 122 - 122[/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 81[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]3.33s[/td]
    [td=null,1]NORIO uses Higuma on Kaori
    • Norio's Totals: 27, 32, 24, 27, 26, 33, 42
    • Kaori's Totals: 30, 45, 45, 34, 45, 45, 32
    • 1 Crit, 6 Miss
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 1854[/td]
    [td=null,1]NORIO 2374[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]4.77s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI uses Hyper Thrust on Kaori
    • Suyashi's Totals: 40, 50, 32, 41, 36, 31, 32, 46, 36, 49, 50
    • Kaori's Totals: 45, 44, 42, 42, 30, 31, 46, 35, 45, 36, 39
    • Miss, Crit, Miss, 25% Partial, Hit, 50% Partial, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 3854[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI: 2230[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]5.91s[/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI does a hidden action
    • success
      • KAORI uses Stardust Nova on Suyashi
        <LIST>
        • Non-Elemental (44%): 18
        • Auto-Dodge (10%) 83
        • Kaori's Totals: 35, 34, 32, 29, 48, 36, 30, 38, 30, 36
        • Suyashi's Totals: 38, 30, 20, 32, 25, 36, 37, 34, 32, 29
        • Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss, Crit, 50% Partial, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit
      • KAORI uses Odama Rasengan on Suyashi
        • Non-Elemental (44%): 73
        • Auto-Dodge (10%): 1
      • KAORI uses Spear Hand on Suyashi
        • Auto-Dodge (10%): 4

KAORI uses Devil's Trick to Follow up with FoS: Wrath
      • Auto-Dodge: 87
      • Kaori's Totals: 40, 36, Mirage Reroll: 48
      • Suyashi's Totals: 40, 42, Mirage Reroll: 39
      • 50% Partial, Miss, Hit
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI: 5595 - 3093[lb]
    KAORI: 500[/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 4545[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]6.27s[/td]
    [td=null,1]Elemental Clones use Storm Bolt on Suyashi, healing him[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI +1065[/td]
    [td=null,1]Elemental Clones: 120[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]7.27s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI uses Giga Star Breaker on Kaori
    • Suyashi's Totals: 44, 44, 41, 52
    • Kaori's Totals: 39, 39, 44, 30
    • Hit, Hit, Miss, Crit
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]KAORI: 5560[/td]
    [td=null,1]SUYASHI: 2065[/td][/tr]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori made the form of an 'X' with her arms and grumbled to herself. This guy hits hard and dodges too damn much, even in the illusion of Tsukuyomi. Kaori stopped and performed a quick set of handseals and a green light surrounded her palm, causing a healing warmth to surround her. Her wounds start to close up before she formed another set of handseals, casting 'Regenerate' upon herself. Steam started to rise off of her body as the wounds began to close on their own without her needing to bother casting anything else. She didn't like the idea of being defeated by a mere mortal; having killed many immortal demons. It might be that humans have the propensity to use more in-depth strategy and even have companions join them in battle.

Her eyes turned towards the dog summon for a moment before grumbling once again. She needed something like that; something on a much grander scale. She needed something that could neutralize these pesky summons and to neutralize the obnoxious healing of clones. She was about to perform something to stop that, but it was in her best interest to stop the fight before her wounds grew too severe and before she spent too much chakra. She expected a big fight with a demon and this little bit of malarky was more than enough to get her warmed up for a more severe battle to come.

"Fine, fine, you win," she said before finally dropping her arms down to her side. "It seems your resolve is strong enough so I'll tell you what you want to know. I have word that Yomi is within a small town a few miles from here; being held captive by the local townsfolk. If you want to find her, follow me. Just keep in mind, that if you're trying to find her just to bring her back to Konoha, you will be sorely mistaken. Unless, of course, that is what Yomi wants," Kaori said as a brisk wind blew through her clothing.

"What I'm trying to say is; don't force Yomi to do what she doesn't want to do," she stated. Kaori goofed around a bit too much in her fight against Suyashi. She wouldn't hesitate to go all-out if he tried to pull Yomi back to do something she didn't want to do. "Well, if you want to find her, then follow me. Just don't do anything stupid," she said as she bolted in the direction of the town that she had leads on.

[Forfeiting fight]
[Topic Left]
[Thanks for the mod, Sanyu]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back