Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

GET A PUPPET [MISSON]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru had scanned through his scrolls on puppetry, he gain the knowledge to create a special brand of puppet called a Hitokugutsu but he hasn't gotten around into actually making one. Why? Because he needed actual organic material in order to make a puppet like this, usually this would mean having to kill a person in order to turn them into a wooden doll but since Maru really had not been allowed to kill anyone within the village. There was only one option, and that is to see what the cemetery had for him to use. Using already dead people as material would be a better alternative versus outright killing someone for their abilities. Maru was picky with what kind of body he wished to take, this corpse must have darkness within it. A all powerful ninja with dark abilities to torment the minds of even the strongest of foes. If he wanted to kill Suyashi, he wanted to shatter his little pea size brain first.

Maru began to dress in very dark clothing, pitch black to hide in the night. He strapped a coffin on his back, inside of the coffin was a shovel to do some digging in then he tied a black ninja mask. It was wrapped tightly around his mouth, he closed his eyes… took a deep breath and surrounded himself in pitch black shades to keep himself hidden. Then walked out of the door, a dark cloud floating ominously over Maru while he began to run… heading for the nearest graveyard in this cold, ebony night.

…..

The graveyard looked a bit scarier in the night, you couldn't see much around you as you ran, an eerie mist clug to the grass giving the atmosphere an even more gloomy atmosphere. Maru hopped the fence to the forbidden territory, knowing that the guards might will be looking for a trespasser dressed in black. So to make things easier on him Maru quickly began to weave hand seals so he cloak the area in darkness making sure that the guards will have a rough time spotting him so he can take his time and look. Maru scanned the area, he saw many tombstones, read many names but still he haven't found the kind of names he liked. Nor recently dead men or women. But regardless Maru looked for that name, the tombstone that would would be that would fit his taste for darkness.

A raven swaked at Maru! Nearly jumping out of his body, Maru could see a raven perched on a old looking tombstone… next to a tree that didn't look like a tree. Curious Maru walked over to the tombstone to investigate. TOP: HERE LIES; KARASU NARA…. BOTTOM: OWNED THE NIGHT AND MASTERED THE MIND. BUT LOST TO POISON FOREVER MORE. Maru smirked to himself, the shadows urging him to take this one, this one was probably a master of the darkness. Why let a good body, and a good use of the shades go to waste?

Without any more dottling around he decided that the time was neigh. He removed the case from placed the coffin down on the misty grass, cracking open the case and gripping the single shovel that lain ominously in the case. Then Maru stood, swigging the shovel at the ebony bird to scare it away. “Shoo, Shoo!” Maru commanded, the raven let loose an ear piercing swak before flying away into the infinite black void that the dark puppet master had created. He stabbed the tool into the soil, scooping up the grass and dirt in the shovel he tossed the debris over to his side. Maru repeated the process over, and over, and over…. Again and again Maru finally hit the something solid. Yes! Maru began scrapping the dirt off the coffin, he moved over to the side and lifted the lid of the casket to get a good look at his prize… it was not in the best of conditions to say to say the least but it looked good enough. It was a young woman, probably in her 18’s or 19. Her skin was already a slimy green, with her once youthful cheeks sunken, her fingernails long and dirtied with twisted locks. From her nose, and down her chin the worms crawled out and crawled back in. He picked up the dead, decaying woman but upon picking up his new material the head fell off! “Whoops.” Maru forgot how fragile these corpses were, lifting both of his hands he set the body on the side of the grave leaning down to pick up his head to toss it next to the soiled corpse. He climbed out of the grave, dragging the organic materials to place them in his coffin and closed the case. Maru looked over, he began to use the shovel to place the soil back into the then he strapped the coffin onto the back and with shovel in hand he began to run to exit. He released the dark dome that surrounded the cemetery, hopped the fence then he made a break for the shadows…. Making his way back to the workshop…

……

Once Maru had made his way home, he slammed the door shut! Breathing out, he set his shovel in the corner and moved over to his work area. He removed the coffin from his back, then strutted over to the table and begin to get to work. First he moved over to get some parts for a the new plaything, arms, hands, feet, legs, a torso, and a head. Maru then moved over to the work table to flip it over to reveal a metallic implant of a body. Maru then opened the coffin, placing the head first, then the almost skeletal body in to the imprint to keep the material from moving around. Maru removed the tattered clothing, then he exterminated the colony of worms and maggot with his gaseous poison. He used a saw to remove each limb, cracks here and dead bugs here, Maru walked over to the sink to wash each limb making sure that each limb was cleaned so the bones were white and the nasty looking skin looked a little better to look at, placing them back into the imprint. Maru took a different approach in cleaning the head, he cut around the skull with a buzz saw to take a look inside of head dumping out the nasty and disgusting the contents of decay. Washing away any traits of death, Maru sealed the head back up and placed it back into the place where the head is supposed to be place. Now it was the fun part.

Maru grabbed the dolls head, opening up the face plates to place the decaying head of the woman inside before closing the face up, then he opened the compartment for the torso of the doll body to place it inside. It took Maru nearly an hour to place all the organic material within the hallowed body, once finished Maru decided that it was time to restore the body. He moved over to a lever, and pulled it down! Another mechanical imprint smashed down then began to fill the body with hot plastic, restoring how the body would have looked if still alive, then the mechanie will scoop out any unwanted contents, and make the body into that of a ball jointed doll. Maru looked wondering if this worked, eager to see what had become of the body and as the machine went up he was able to see what he had created. The skin was gray, but the entire body of the doll was by far the best considering what he had to work with. Still missing hair, eyes, and clothes Maru didn't have time to gloat in his KARASU puppet just yet. He strolled over to a bin labeled eyes, and got purple doll hair for her wig. Strolling over he would then twist the dolls neck, then opened the back of her head placing putty around the eye holes, he pushed in the first eye and placed more putty for it to be secure then repeated the process with the other eye. Finally he closed the doll head, he use a needle to poke in the purple locks for her wig… now that she was pretty it was time to actually weaponize her.

First he placed a seal on the back of the hollowed arm, then attaching strings and a set of springs to it, this would let the Maru open up the hand and send a volley of senbon flying out, the only thing needed was senbon, which the Maru had a plenty, so the young shinobi grabbed 200 senbon and sealed them inside, so the machine gun arm was ready and good to go. He went over to the weapons room and grabbed some pipes so the poison will come out in a gaseous form so it will strike fear into the hearts of those who went against her. Bringing the pipes back to the arm he would then attached all of the doll. Inside the room in the forearm that he carved out, so that which a flick of the wrist t Maru could shoot of the cannon of poisonous gass with the capabilities of poisoning his opponent. Then Maru attached small thin blades into each finger, then covering them with the plastic original fingers of the doll to make it look like there were no weapons in the fingers and that it was just a normal hand, he also made sure that all of the blades were razor sharp and capable of slicing flesh with ease, he had so much more to finish on this puppet that it made him giggle with glee. He decided to go into the explosives room and grab 20 explosive notes and edit the formula on the tag to explode on contact, he then hollowed the left leg out and placed a weak spring in the leg and set the stack on the springs, after that he made it so that on contact with something the leg would release one of the tags and cause it to explode, and so on until he ran out of tags. He also equipped this puppet with numerous features such as bombs, flame thrower, steam water cannon, even shields.

Then for the final piece of resistance, Maru placed a curse seal on this puppet. Placing a cloak of darkness around her, he flipped her hood up and twisted her neck to look up at the ceiling. "All my puppets represent a different chapter in my life.” Maru looked over at all his puppets. “When I was little I'd rather study than fight, so I made Jill. Then I wanted to become a medical researcher, so I made Shi. Then the student tournament came, and my little monster awoken so I made Kawaii to be my only companion when I would soon become isolated. Then I made Chibi, because I always have to prove myself dispite not having much power…. And now there is you.” Maru turned to his doll, attaching chakra threads that eventually turned as black as night, the doll on command came alive. Floating upwards casting a infinite darkness upon Maru. "Karasu is the darkness… “ the puppet not casted a.dark dome around Maru the dark hands grabbing at him, calling to him. "I will show them the true power of a dark Shinobi and what the darkness is really capable of! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!” Maru threw his head back and laughed wickedly, inky black tentacles of corruption raced along Maru's body. He opened the door to darkness when he awoken his demonic abilities, then he never avoided nor resisted but he allowed his heart and body become darkness itself. Tainted black by his own rage and his own obsessive need to spread darkness around the village. Maru wasn't just a dark shinobi… no… he was the very embodiment of darkness, a puppet filled with nothing but hate and rage towards the light… but how far in the darkness will Maru allow himself to go into would be a question for the near future…

WC: 2044
[Entered and Left topic]
[Mission complete]
[Nara Hitokugutsu Made]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back