Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting Called In [Osu]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I stood afront to the main secretary for the hospital's administrations, recognizing her from the last time I had been in this office space. I hadn't been here since my original introduction with Junko before he upped and disappeared, the dick. I remember that day well enough because Junko was going to teach me how to forge a kensei weapon correctly, but he ended up dipping because of some emergency. I think it was about two or three days before Kahako became the chief, and I had been in such a rush to get started, I didn't realize my own mistakes at the time. I also didn't really blame him if it had been that important, and if nothing else, he at least had the contingency to leave a scroll behind for me to use. Fuck all that actually did for me when I later realized I had messed it up from the get-go, but you get the point. Nowadays, I was constantly tired and hungry, my body trying to make up for what I was missing inside to no avail. Sure, I was slowly dying and felt terrible most days, but that had always been my life, today was no different.

After getting comfortable, I was quick to let the hired help note that I was here for an appointment. I didn't really know why I had been called up here, but generally, if it couldn't have been sent to me in a memo, it had to have some importance. As I waited in one of the chairs out in the waiting room, I had to wonder what my tsukumogami partner was doing with her time. I knew she was somewhere in the building, probably trying to be helpful where she could if I had to guess. She was a bit too much of a bleeding heart for a weapon, my word. I had to wonder where she got it from because it sure as hell wasn't me. I did my job, but I still had a number of deaths on my table and I felt nothing for it other than failure. Then again, the partition of my soul is probably why I didn't care, so there was that to think about.

It was around the time of my idle thinking that I was finally called forth to enter into the office of the new second to us mednins. I really had to wonder what this was all about.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back