Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Getting everything in order... [Medical chiefs requested.]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Since the room did have little to no dust, his footsteps echoed just a little. There was a welcome mat down too now by the door, he had a little board fixed on it now which said: “Medical Sennin.” With a little board that could shift from left to right to indicate if it was an open hour, closed, or busy. Right now it stood upon open as he expected people, maybe the best feature of it, it could be changed from inside and outside. Inside of the room was still the smell of paint and cleaning products in the air, even though he had tried to get it out with an open window. In the window was an ashtray, as Nao did smoke but tried as less as possible in this office.

On his desk were two files, of the people who were supposed to be the medical Chiefs, yet the files were thin and flat. Not much was known about both of them or their presentations inside of this place. “And here I thought I was a phantom… These guys have no record… One came from the cloud region… the other from the main branch but didn’t leave a mark yet on the medical branch..?” He questioned and got hold of his chin. “We need to change this…” He would ask an assistant to ask for the two medical chiefs to get to his office. She would nod and go towards the Medical Chiefs.

“Sorry to interrupt, your presence is requested in the Sennin office.” She would say to both of them before walking away again.

Nao would be sitting on the bench close by the window, a hand under his cheek as he was once more going through the files, one file in the hand and one on his lap. Already thinking a few things… As he grabbed another paper and made a note. His sennin robe would be hanging over the chair by his desk as he didn’t bother to wear it once he was in his office. He was dressed rather casual at this very moment. Long pants with extra pockets on the side and a long-sleeved shirt that was a bit cropped back towards his elbow. One of them would come, he would stand up, welcome them, and ask if they wanted something to drink to make the wait a bit bearable. He hated the stiffness from the meetings often. As he wanted to leave somewhat of a first impression... He did it here and they needed it to get the branch running.

OOC said:
[Topic Entered]
Requesting Medical chief Keiji and Hoheto.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Deep, sunken eyes, dark skin underneath them showcasing his entire state of being in constant tiredness. He was standing above another corpse that had been delivered to the research section he called home these days. His Harvesters frequently dropped in as assistants to either bring in another carcass, or bring him notes of importance. They were basically his little group black clad assistants running around in silence with a small badge on their sleeves associating them with him and his little group of refugee medics from Cloud.

As he was taking notes from his latest examination he felt a tug on his sleeve, Hitomi, his eternally bound demonic contract in her human form was standing below him to his side pointing to the doorway leading in, where another assistant was standing. She said her piece of the Sennin requesting his presence within her office. He just sort of stood in silence with his apron hanging on his waist covered in splotches of blood. Then nodded to awknowledge her statement, then seeing her walk away.

"Ah, so that's the new assistant to the new Sennin" He thought to himself through the link he shared with his adorable contract.
"Definitely seems like it. I wonder how he feels about people like me, hm?".
"It's hard to tell, best not to provoke him, stay silent once we go to him. Help me pack up before we go.."
"Haaaai!" She spoke loudly in a joking manner as she turned to help his partner.

He took off his apron and silently set it aside, then as Hitomi pulled out a plastic sheet he assisted her in pulling it over the carcass lying on the table in the middle of the room. Taking the books and notebooks he had spread across the room he settled them together and put them on a nearby shelf. "I'm close, I'm so close in deciphering the pattern of the these newly discovered chakra pulses we're seeing in some of the Leaf-nin.." He silently begrudged the new Sennin for calling him in while he was working. Of course, it made sense, but he's allowed a little frustration he felt.

Tapping his shoes to check for any dirt or other such things he walked over to wash his hands and face just to seem a little presentable towards this new individual. His tired stare creeped even himself out. His dreadlocks was tied in the back of his head, his tunic and loose pants were grey and brown in that order. He felt tired.. He was tired. But who wasn't these days he thought to himself as his eyes glanced to his bright orange fluffy-haired tiny girl standing on a pedestal allowing her to wash her hands and face as well. They had been together for as long as he could remember. The accident that had lead to him being operated with his ancestor's Hyuuga eyes resulted in him barely remembering his past. All he felt was the emotions. The sword that was attached with him during the meeting and further attachment with Hitomi was somehow always near. It felt like all he had to do was think and he could grab it out of the ether. Eternally bound these two being were to him, but eternally he was bound to his work and field of study just as well.

His sensei had always been a bit of rude and direct person, this realization hadn't cemented in his mind properly until much later down in his career. Kushin wasn't very well liked outside of his branch or field. Keiji felt a certain curse of being his student as Keiji was showing signs of wanting to continue his sensei's work, not just physically, but mentally too.
Taking another deep breath he looked himself in his eyes and then scoffed as he tightened his tunic slightly.
"Shall we?" A small jump from her pedestal and she was on her feet. "Let's go."

He walked with a calm but direct path, his eyes darting around at the busy bees walking through the hallways with stacks of paper, journals, patient documents, signed waivers and similar such documents, most likely a cleaning and sorting operation to prepare for whatever the new Sennin might put into gear. Optimizations happening constantly.

Stopping in front of the door for the office he took another deep breath. He honestly dreaded meetings, ever since he was called to a meeting where-in his Kage was killed in front of him, the sweat, and the dread he witnessed and felt then, where all he could do, to secure his own survival was to do nothing. He both hated himself but also thanked himself for that decision.. Ever since he'd always be silently imagining what sights he'll be witness to for the next meeting he would be called in to and attend..

Grabbing the door handle he stepped in "Excuse my intrusion Sennin-san. I heard you had requested my presence." Behind him Hitomi would walk silently with her hands held together pointing downwards in a form of servitude. Keiji's tired and gloomy eyes with a hint of a blue glow would meet Nao's, and the welcomes would be exchanged, he declined wanting a drink and simply plomped down in a chair and awaited further input from his newly appointed Sennin. He was hoping this meeting would be short so he could return to his study. A body can only rot for so long before it's useless to him afterall.. His stance in the chair would be relaxed, almost too relaxed his legs were spread apart and he kind of slumped down, "Apologies for apparent tardiness, my current work has me practically devoured. Discoveries wait for no one as they say." He says followed by a big yawn indicating his clear lack of sleep.

His nose would twitch slightly as the intense smell of newly painted furniture and walls hit him. Meanwhile Hitomi would silently and diligently stand behind the chair Keiji sat in, and pulled out a small clipboard she was holding with a pen, ready to take notes from the meeting for future references.

[Thread entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
The laboratory was as quiet and as cold a morgue. Charts of various plants littered the walls with the slight smell of disinfectant in the air. A thin film of dust lay on everything except for the area the med chief stood which had a glare of fluorescent tube lighting suspended overhead. He had a white, knee-length overcoat on and seemed intent towards the contents on the thirty inch table before him. On close inspection, it was a plant of recent acquisition in a red flower pot. It had clusters of fifteen to forty tiny disk flowers surrounded by three to eight white to pink ray flowers arranged in a flat-topped inflorescence. It also had a strong, sweet smell. Little was known of its properties; both physically as well as chemically which piqued the uchiha's interest. Perhaps, it possessed medicinal powers that could be of great importance he wondered. Thrilled at what answers he might find, he grabbed the magnifying glass on the table and tuned in to its physical attributes which was a basic step in unraveling its mysteries.

A few minutes into his inspection, he would be interrupted by a knock which was quickly followed by a voice that relayed a message of great essence. "I'll be with her shortly." Hoheto sounded back. He then gave a long sigh, exasperated at the sudden interference like he was being called back from work. Still, he knew this was a request he had to honour. Hoheto gently put down the tool he'd been working with then made way for the sennin's office. He noticed some odd changes along the way but gave little consideration to them. On getting to the office in what was supposed to be a reunion, with Nagisa he finds the door open with unfamiliar figures in view. A flash of perplexity registered on his features before he could hide it. Whatever happened to the former sennin? Why isn't she the one behind the desk? These uncertainties popped in his core as he searched for answers nonexistent in his frame. Whatever the reasons were would be revealed in time for now he would go with the flow.
"Sennin san, you summoned me." He would say grabbing a seat next to the other individual.

[Thread Entered]
MFT [WC: 375]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Excuse my intrusion Sennin-san. I heard you had requested my presence." It was the first person he heard, and he would stand up from his bench and place the files apart from each. "Ah-yes, welcome." He would look towards them both, unsure who the other one behind him was... Pretty sure he missed that in the file. "I know what the work can do... easily do." He would sigh a little at the words before taking a drink himself, eying the other for a moment. Then the door went once more open and he saw another male standing there. He couldn't really guess his age, but he had seen the facial expression of him... Mentally Nao gave himself a facepalm as he looked calmly back towards him. To him too he offered a drink, but there was no such reaction on that as he sat down beside Keiji on the couch. "You know... I thought I was a phantom medical living under a rock... but damn.. you beat me to it Hoheto..." He would comment and grab both files before taking place on the other couch so they would be somewhat sitting in a triangle. "So as you both may know, the last medical sennin resigned her position. Leaving the Hokage to fill this spot. As this spot was filled by me, Keiji was placed back from his temporary spot back to the medical chief rank." He would keep it brief, perhaps the others also saw this coming. "Now as a little instruction as no one seemed to know me anymore... Or rather at all. I got to the medical branch the old fashioned way.. study, learn and make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and do it better. In other words. Academy student, Genin, Medical in training, medical ninja, medical chief, and now as your sennin. I am Sazuki Nao, 25 years old, living alone, single, and looking for the company of cats... Tabby or red please." he would try to keep that short and simple. "Now please tell me a little about yourselfs before we continue on... Just the basic stuff is good enough." He would get himself a coffee before placing a coaster on the table to place his mug on.

"Now I went through both files, regards to when joined, prior and all that..." He would pick up the file of Keiji first. "You joined the medical branch under Nagisa. That same day you were promoted all the way to Medical Chief, after reading bits and pieces I can somewhat understand this regards your past in Cloud." He simply said and would then look towards Hoheto. "So... I read through yours too, you were promoted to Medical ninja after a battle with Nagisa. Then in a short amount of time, you were placed as temporarily medical chief. This was done through a letter by Keiji is written here..." he would then look towards him. "Now... There is a spot left as a medical chief. There are also two separate branches in this place... Hoheto, I am offering you a spot among the Medical chiefs as a fixed spot instead of temporarily, where you take the lead of the combat medics. Keiji, with your background... and the way you sit here... I want you to take the lead of the research branch. Not the full lead just a part before I pass it all on... there will be an addition coming which we need to share as I do not take keen on leaving that out of my hands yet... The botanical garden. Where we will work on herbal plants to heal, poison, and make antidotes." He would wait on their reaction before looking towards the window, looking outside to think about a few things. He wanted to tell so many more things... but he felt like he was already talking most of the time... Which didn't sit well with him.

"What I would like to ask of you both to also consider teaching more at the academy, get on terms with the main branch and the ANBU branch too. we do not need to know the ANBU in the personal life for their safety and ours. Keep a hand in and around the Byoin... I want you guys at least having 2 days inside the Byoin... full... workdays.." He would look towards them, he only asked for two out of 7 days... right?

OOC said:
[Keiji is Medical Chief again, temporary sennin status revoked.]
[Offered Hoheto Medical Chief fixed rank instead of temporary.]
[Offered Research Branch to Keiji]
[Offered Combat Branch to Hoheto]

unknown.png

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Silently nodding to Hoheto as he stepped in. Hitomi began the scribbling down of notes as Nao began speaking to them both. Keiji's only responses during, was merely nodding and silently judging every movement and word spoken Nao, his eyes narrowing like an assassin trying to see the weakness of his target. Keiji's body language said something entirely different, his slack body and horrible posture would be a nightmare for any chiropractor to see, and his arms were resting on his stomach like he had been binging on snacks and watching his favorite show on a TV.

As Nao spoke briefly about Nagisa's reasoning for making him Chief, he waved his hands as if waving the idea aside It was just Takeshi's decision. I bet Nagisa had little say on the matter.. he thought to himself. He sensed Hitomi about to stifle a snicker at that thought but powered through and maintained concentration as she continued scribbling notes.

As Nao returned to the offer to Keiji on maintaining his Medical Chief position he decided to throw away his stance and sit back up and leaning forward slightly, resting his arms on his knees. A botanical garden? So that's where this guy has been hiding. I never once thought the medical branch would focus their attention at such things, but I guess with him taking charge that's about to change.. "Right. So what you're saying is you're cool with me being around and continuing my work, but you want to add more onto that work from your own field?"
He leaned back slightly, and sighed to himself..
"I mean, sure, I'm not saying herbology couldn't have a benefit to my work, so sure. I can help you out with your work, but I will also add that I have a rotting corpse to attend to in my study, I'd love to get back to that. His genes have shown a sympto-" he stopped himself in his tracks as he could feel his excitement of the subject taking charge, "This isn't important, not until I have something conclusive to share. I'm happy to have another take over from Nagisa proper. I look forward to working with you."

"With that said though, I'd love to get back to my work once we're done here. So with that in mind. What're your thoughts on this, Hoheto-san?" He wanted this conversation to move along as quickly so he could get back to work, his legs would start jittering slightly just the small brief excitement he felt was enough to make him want to do nothing but get back to work, even though he knew full well, he was at an important meeting, and his tiredness was thoroughly affecting his judgement and speech, he needed sleep, but he wanted to work.
No worse of a combination exists for a person to feel.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Great, we have a comedian running the branch now Hoheto retorted but inwards while returning a false smile to the new sennin's comment. Nao, as he revealed was a bit gregarious, and loads on self-assurance. Though he was blunt, It was clear to be seen that those mannerisms were the slingshot to his astounding pace to the top. As he spoke, Hoheto sank into the couch as if being pulled gently by invisible strings; It was sort of comforting knowing Nagisa's absence was of her making and not due to some calamitous event.

He then rolled his featureless eyes over to Keiji as Nao turned to him. Ah, yes, on close inspection he was someone the uchiha remembered. Bits and peieces of their encounter began to emerge as he spoke though everything about the man had changed: His head now perched at an angle on shoulders that were themselves resting on a backbone that seemed to have the willpower of a jello, and those ever sunken orbs girdled with shadows for eyes dipped further into his head, that now he seemed lethargic and was always drifting into consciouness and back out. A lady fellow presumed to be his assistant stood right behind him. On her hand was a spiral bound notebook with crisp white pages crammed in with shorthand writing and symbols drawn hastily on every minute. She did nothing else save for the inscription of those hard to decipher letterings. As he sought Hoheto's opinion on Nao's proposal, the uchiha decided to pinch the bridge of his nose.
"Well I have no objection whatsoever. I think Nao-san pretty much have this figured out. We'll just have to go with him on this."

Next, Nao turned to Hoheto whom let his finger run circles around his thigh. A slight nod followed in agreement with the sennin's comments about his transition to the branch. When he finished speaking, Hoheto would offer a brief piece—this time leaning forward slightly. "Sure, combat medic is more or less my thing. I did do a lot of fighting back in the main branch. That coupled with the medical knowledge I've acquired in my long years of service here should suffice to keep the division firing. So, that's fine with me. I should have no problem fitting into the role."

When Nao continued with wanting both med chiefs to do more at the academy as well as strengthen relations with the other branches he sighed "I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but I've been to the Boyin severally, organizing classes which the kids don't seem to be interested in. This is not a rant about working two whole days there or anything. It is just to let you know that I've not been sleeping on that aspect of the job. Nevertheless, I've taking into consideration your concerns and will remedy them." He sort of understood the route Nao was plying being new and all by trying to turn the heat on them but he had to let him know he'd never shirked from doing his duty.

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Right. So what you're saying is you're cool with me being around and continuing my work, but you want to add more onto that work from your own field?" "That is exactly as I said... As I need a second pair of hands with mostly with the poisoned plants..." He would mention and look towards him, eying him to be exactly. "And of course regulate the plants when I ain't there.. don't worry, I will keep the majority of it." He would say and listen to what else he had been saying. He had seen how he, from being almost too relaxed to almost an active position of sitting. 'Interesting... so he liked dismantling bodies... Let's hope none of us comes to that table...' As he saw that Keiji was referring back to Hoheto... He was wondering too. Yet it seemed there was no objection to get back to work asap... he could understand this so he wouldn't keep them too much longer, but he could almost inch closer to the cigarettes in his coat... He would need some afterward.

He was a tat sad when he noticed they both skipped their own introduction somewhat... So he started to get on his coffee to listen to what Hoheto had to to say to his offer of becoming a full-fledge Chief... Yet the moment he heard him, he was a little baffled. It almost started to strike him like this was a typical Uchiha trait, arrogant and too high on his own horse. At this point... He may even have been regretting giving him this function, maybe he should have put restrictions to it... like a test beforehand. He sighed internally and gave the proposition of them being a little more around the hospital and the schools... as he heard how Hoheto stood in it, he started to wonder if he should teach him how to teach children. "With children, you have to spark their curiosity, so instead of sitting on a bench, let them do things. Let them feel, do, experience. Instead of sitting on a bench... And to do tell the truth... you haven't been long in the branch altogether I saw." His words might have been sharp on the end, but he was serious. Did he guess this guy at... 20? Maybe not even. So he was surely one that wasn't older than him... and then to talk about the experience.

"This will be all for now." He would mention, get up grabbing his mug to place it down on the desk itself. "You are free to go... however, do not let me regret my decisions." He would walk towards his coat and grab his smokes from it, opening the door to go out if they didn't leave yet.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
His eyes darted back to Hitomi for a second, they both nodded in agreement, and he then turned back to Nao. "Teaching kids was never my strong suit, but sure. I'll see if I can't throw something at them they can get to feel some texture, and seeing something that might intrigue them or scare them away" the last bit he said practically in a whisper and mostly to himself.
Then as a slight sigh escaped his mouth "We'll see what I can figure out for them, I might have some ideas."

As he stood up, Hitomi browsed quickly through her papers on her clipboard and pulled a piece of paper from it.
They then walked to Nao, and standing by him, Hitomi would stand in front, bowing and handing a piece of Paper to Nao.
"You asked for an introduction yeah?" He said with a slight grin and an almost mocking tone as he pulled out from a sewn in pocket within his gi his own packet of smokes.
Assuming Nao took the document in hand, Keiji would start walking out of the room, with Hitomi in quick step behind. And while putting the smoke in between his lips he gave a wave from his back and said back to Nao "Let's hang out some time, just tell me when you want me in those gardens of yours!"

[Topic Left]

paper content said:
Subject: Suzaku Keiji.
Titles: Master of Harvesters, Dreadlocked Menaced. (insert little children's drawing of an angry Keiji)
Origin: Village of Kumogakure within the Country of Lightning.
Sensei: Isaki Kushin.
Branch experience: Academy Graduate, followed by 9+ years in Medical Branch.
Experience: Missing-Nin capturing and on-field extraction of proprietary "items" through surgical means.
Expert in surgical and medicinal replacements of bodily organs, chakra infused or no.
Expert in Lightning Elemental Jutsu, with the focus on doing precision jolts within organs to either shut them down or boot them up.
Expert in handling sharp blades, knives or similar tool of the trade.
Worked closely with ANBU experts in extractions and/or capturing of Missing-nin.

If any further inquiry or questions regarding Suzaku Keiji's past may be necessary, please direct them to the office, or ask him directly.

Regards:
From the office of Suzaku Keiji
Hitomi
Assistant

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
He issued a tight lipped smile to Nao's comments, maintaining a cool head. As far as first impressions go, it seemed like he had registered badly in the sennin's books and this was something to be corrected though at a later date given the sennin's dismissal. Before exiting the office however, he would watch the three leave before following suit.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back