Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Getting Some Info

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I had found time in my tight schedule to try and track down a person that the Anbu Sennin had recommended me to go to. Granted that she didn't just send me on a wild goose chase, considering her not liking my being a kitsune. I was going out on little to no information other than a name. Musojinshimokio Musoya. A real mouthful, but not nearly as much as Umashi's full name. When did people all just agree that just saying Umashi would be easier and more known than the mouthful of his full name I wondered. I shook the thought from my mind as I made my way to Dawnbringer's Plaza. Mirō had said that this person has her shop where the sun doesn't shine. With that information, I had asked around in search of the one known as Musoya.

Not real much luck. It had occurred to me that this might be one of those shady people that already knows that I am looking for them, and that they are just studying my movements. From what I have really gathered is that this person is a merchant, probably in the trade of information and knowledge since it was the ANBU Sennin that had recommended me to go to see this person. I had remembered to gather a large sum of yen if it was the case of making a deal with such an individual to learn more on the Death Organization. If money doesn't suit their tastes, I will have to readjust and think of what they would most want if money doesn't work.

(Topic entered)
(Request Mirō's Npc Jin)
(MFT)
(WC:266)

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Dawnbringer Plaza was home to many quick minded individuals looking to fill their pockets with coin, their stomachs with food or to even ease the burden of chickens, tomes and other goodies that were found throughout their travels. The hum of merchants and shoppers talking and shopping felt like music to the towering woman's ears. A place of her people. The greedy, self-less, the rich and poor, the smart and dumb. All types of faces travelled through the Plaza but most would overlook her own exotic shop. For her customers usually showed up in either all black clothes, red cultist garb or even hoods to cover their face.

Recently masked ninja of Kumo visited her more and more. Trading intel for intel. Word had gone around that some big shit went down in the open desert of Sunagakure. The rumors spoke of a massive bust at some stuck up rich person bodega. “Ah.. If only I didn’t loathe the incessant heat of the sun's rays in Sand. I’d shake the bastard's hand myself.” The pale woman snickered to herself. She spoke lightly to a hooded individual who found their way through the back alleys of the plaza to her shop. The man was massive himself and his hood covered most of his face and one of his eyes. The claymore on his back looked like a gargantuan chunk of iron and without a word he turned around. Stuffing his pocket with an adamant green necklace he walked out of the alley. “That’s a tall fella with bad luck. Hard to miss him but…” Her dark hues peered over to the large sack of coins he left her. She used her arm to prop her head up as she sat idly at her kiosk hidden in the alley.

“You. Get out there and bring anyone promising over here. The hell do you think you’re doing lazing around?” A mean glare was cut over to her impling shrouded in tattered cloth. “Y-yes of course Mistress! Right away!” Hopping off the stool the little impling the size of a short sword bolted off towards the market. Pasted the massive man it began it’s signature spiel of marketing.

Subtly they’d sneak next to people who looked like they’d be worth a damn. Past its hood it spotted a weirdo creature with a tail and ears in flowy garments. “Hey you! We’ve got the best deals anywhere! Spin on by Trader Jin’s down a ways!” A green hand emerged from underneath its robes to point past a massive man and into an alley. The little imp darted off, looking for more potential clients.

[Ambient Music]
[Entered with NPC Jin]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Musojinshimokio Musoya. Musojinshimokio Musoya. I ran the name through my head as I walked around. Not a lot of people have really helped me find this person up to this point. But my thoughts were interrupted when a small shrill voice had caught my attention. Well, hopefully this 'Trader Jin' knows where I can find this Musojinshimokio Musoya.

I followed to where this thing was taking me, and first thing that came to mind as I met this 'Trader Jin' was that she was taller than me. And even when before I had changed, when I was five foot ten, this woman would still have towered over me. Now being five foot three, I actually have to look up to talk to her, kind of like Midori, but on a smaller scale. Second thing I had noticed was that she was pale and her eyes were dark blue. I nodded to her and then said, "Hello. How are you. I'm looking for an individual, perhaps you might know them? They go by the name of Musojinshimokio Musoya. I was told that they might know some things of the dark nature that might help me with my investigations." It would be unknowing to me that this individual just so happens to be the very person that I have been looking for.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A hand grabbed that sack of coin the burly man left and hid it underneath her table. As she finished her eyes caught a glimpse of another one of those fox-kin that had been running around lately. First an orange haired dog kid, now some black haired woman. Right out of the gate she utters her name and asks about dark dealings. Off to a horrendous start already. What kind of narc saunters into a dark alley and asks strangers if they sell illegal items. Jin rose a fine brow, giving the fox-kin a condescending glare while remaining silent.

To even utter a word to him felt like being a snitch. Her arms rose up to place her elbows on the counter of her kiosk and intertwined her fingers to rest her chin between them. “Musojinshimokio Musoya?” The woman hummed lightly, perceiving deep thought. “It sounds… familiar. They say they deal in dark nature? Bold assumptions.” Her dark blue hues gazed down at the young woman. “My memory isn’t so good at the moment. Maybe come back later with some incentive. That is if anyone will chat with a Whistle-Blower like yourself.” Jin looked him up and down. At least the ANBU ninja dressed like they were rogues. This woman… something didn’t sit right in her gut about her. Regardless, her lips would be sealed until they coughed up anything useful to her.

Last edited:

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The tall woman had a lip on her, but I had come prepared, she seemed to have some sort of information, but she is withholding until she gets paid. I grab one of the many of bags full of yen from my person and set it down in front of her. "I had never said that one would deal in the dark nature, but rather know a thing or two about such things. Hopefully they will understand the mishap of the miscommunication through paper and imprinted metal," I was referring to the money in the bag on the counter in between us two.

"And I wouldn't classify myself as a whistleblower. One wouldn't waste such valuable resources when they know that an agreement can come to terms, especially if the other party has more going for them than myself."

I had made few less than agreeable contacts money allies when I was once a Leaf ninja when I had a short time in the anbu branch. There was one thing that I had come to understand. Sometimes one would have to make deals with some evils to take down even greater evils. I had made such deals to catch or get rid of certain people that were a greater threat to Leaf than just some black market shop worker. Such as the same would apply now, I need to know who these people are that want me dead, and so, I have found myself in the midst of trying to make a deal with a possible shady character.

I do know that sometimes money isn't enough to satiate people's desires. Sometimes it is the unknown of what they cold have that will. So I had brought out two sealing scrolls and set them in front of the woman. "Those things that are sealed within these two scrolls are things that had tried to kill me. I'm sure you can catch a very high price for such merchandise, but..." I pulled the scrolls closer to me so that the woman won't try and take them from me, "In order to have these two things, I require the knowledge this person may have on a group of individuals that have dark powers close to that of a Dark Sage, but not."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a cheeky wide grin Jin watched the fat sack of coin plop down onto her countertop. Now there is some incentive! Withholding from rubbing her hands like a greedy little goblin she looked over at the fox-kin who placed two scrolls close in front of him. Not that she would, but it was poor taste to try and inch your hands closer to possession in a high stakes deal. Recalling a mishap in Cronopolis where a deal went south as the man tried to open a briefcase prematurely. BLAM BLAM! Two shots in his chest and he was down. Jin shrugged her shoulders, time she opened up to him.

“Information on a group huh…” A black gloved hand reached up to rub her chin. Pretty vague question so far, he’d have to open up the can of worms a little more than that. As shady and Jin looked she was merely an artifact hunter who hated the sunlight. She reached over to grab the pouch of coin, opening it up to reveal glimmering golds and silver yen. Eyeing up her haul Jin sat back in her chair. Her hand cupped her chin in honest thought this time. “Call me Jin, Fox-girl. With a hefty incentive like this I can help you out. Lately there has been ominous traders I haven’t seen before breeze though the Plaza down towards Cronopolis. Everyone born-and-raised in Kumo knows Crono isn’t for the weak. Got any more information Ms…?” How rude, proper introductions seemed to be a thing in the past.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ziren." It was still a weird thing of people calling me Miss, something that I will just have to deal with. It was an easy thing to provide money to get just about anyone to talk my ear off once money is involved. This Jin lady had talked of people coming and going from Cronopoilis. The dredges of Cloud. Such a place where criminals like to thrive in.

It could be worth investigating. The woman then asked me if there was any other information that I may have. I nodded, "They call themselves a really edgy name, Death Organization. From what I can tell, there are these people, or shinigami from how powerful their presence feels, are around the world. One in the Wind Country, one that I had killed in the outskirts of Lightning country. They have this individual that they call Master, but they won't go into detail of who they are subordinates to. These guys seems to have it out for certain people. Mainly those who were former dark sages but made a bad impression on the entities or shinigami that they had made contact with. There are two theories I have on this group. Either they are smart enough to not openly attack in the middle of a village against one person, which would mean that they would know how I operate of me always traveling around. Or that they are just placed strategically around to deal with the unfortunate former dark sage. I do know that they would rather have a one on one fight, as the one in Wind country had tried to attack me, but immediately backed off once his attack failed and seen how much people were around him. After that, he had seals all over his body start to activate and then he turned into some kind of black ooze that seeped through the floor boards."

I took a breath. "The one that was near Cloud used those same seals to boost its power and speed. These seals have the same effect of that of cursed seals and stage two, but that's where the similarities stop. It seemed to not tire out from the seals effect, even more different than that of an abomination. It also seems that these things will hunt down spirits that any former dark sage has made a contract with when they were a dark sage."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“The Death Organization…” Jin mulled over her thoughts for a moment. Indeed it was edgy but their intention may have matched what had been going on through the Cronopolis. There weren’t many aspiring ninjas down in the slums. Mostly a few lackeys who could handle a kunai and a few fiery jutsu. Dark hues rose up from her intense train of thought and at Ziren. “You’ve killed one of these people huh. So you’re also a dark sage… Though you don’t look the part.” The flowy garments and fox ears felt as far away from the word dark as did a poor and a nobleman conversing freely. “If they’re ambushing people in a one versus one situation then it’s likely not that they’d move around during the day time. The Cronopolis after dark sounds like your next place to visit! However…” Jin paused again.

Dark Sages are those who devote their entire lives to seeking knowledge and forbidden jutsu. Jin took a deep breath, dabbling in such affairs was literally up her alley but she wasn’t a fighter in the slightest. She moved to rest her elbows on her counter and interlock her fingers. Who else would love dark arts… Those crazy cultist bastard Jashin worshippers. The people in red that came to visit her a week back. Besides dark matter material to enhance earthen jutsu properties they purchased they also slipped their whereabouts within Cronopolis. They said they were making a beeline to the station within the next few moons. “What do you know about Jashin, Ziren? I had a few of them come to my shops then leave soon-after. Those type seem like they deal with this organization. Especially one of them.” Retracing her thoughts she remembered one of the members speaking hastily. In an attempt to prod them for more info it was met with dirty looks and silence.

Then Jin remembered how they paid. A small sigil on the sack had been verified to be from Wind country and a few gold coins and yen had odd markings on them. Jin held skepticism showing people her gold and gems but with that haul from earlier she decided to humor the fox-girl. “One moment.” Her chair scooted back with a small squeak as she vanished into the darkness of her backroom. Thankfully she hadn’t mixed in their coin yet. Within a handful from the sack the insignia on the currency was unique. Moments later she returned to her countertop and placed a few dense coins on the counter and slid them to Ziren. “Look at the markings on these. Recognize any?” She dug into her overcoat's inner pocket and pulled out a cigarette and lighter. With the stick between her lips she spoke while lighting it. “That was given to me from those sneaky bastards. Whatever they were trading they traded to a foreign land. Outside of Wind, Fire and Lightning. Any guesses?” She took a slow inhale of her cancer stick before blowing the smoke away from her customer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When the woman said that I don't look the part, I merely smiled, and said, "I am a former Dark Sage. And at the time, I was a completely different person." I listened as she had suggested that the next possible stop would be Cronopolis, something that I had thought over when she had first brought up that some merchants have been holing up in there. It could be the next possible stop for me to go to. To be frank, it would be the perfect place for shady business to go down. To look for one particular person in all of the mess of that place, would mean to have to sift through all of the other criminals and scum that are hiding there.

Then she had brought up one of her other customers. Specifically one that was a Jashinist. "Yeah, I know of them. Bunch of cultists that like to go off and kill certain people for their 'god'." In my time of researching all the possible bloodlines, core abilities and kinjutsu, Jashinists are similar with that of the Dark Sages, of the simplicity of an outer dark influence granting such power to them. It could be possible if their ideals line up for Jashinists and the Death Organization to work together.

I waited as Jin walked to the back of her store and came back with some coins. sliding them to my direction I picked one of them up to get a closer look. It is true that these currencies are more unique than that of the three great nations, but I wasn't expecting some of which that I had found. The first of which looks like it belonged to that of the Moon Country. A place I only visited once, and that was by chance. Buying something from there and seeing the change in hands of the currency that was there. And the other... A chill ran down m spine. My careful investigations in Water when I was looking for my parents killer I had stumbled upon these types of coins, though taking money from a dead Country wasn't really on my bucket list. I slid the rare coins back to Jin. "Moon and Water. Jeez, never would have imagined that I would be going back to those places. Really not looking forward to Water." Now would be a question of why these jashinists came to Water Country? Albeit they may have some form of immortality, but even that can only protect them for some time, maybe make them into sculptures that are aware of everything but cannot move? I didn't like the idea at all of going back to Water, but if there really was no other way to solve this investigation, then I'll have to.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Those dark hues watched closely while Ziren inspected the currency. She hadn’t feared that he’d bolt with a few coins in hand, no, she was interested in his findings. If anybody hasn't figured it out yet, Jin only moves towards knowledge. Knowledge of the trade and knowledge that moves peoples minds to alternate wills. She watched Ziren shudder at the new-found knowledge he had gathered from the coin. “A hit?” She asked. A fine brow rose up on her forehead. Moon and Water country. These places always gave her bad mojo. Poker with some of the other merchants only vouched for Zirens shudder. Their tales had been woven to tell a frightening story. Of course, it was something Jin needed to experience on her own accord to get the full immersive details. ‘Perhaps a trip down.’ Mentally shrugging her shoulders.

From the look of Ziren’s demeanor it felt like she had been defeated. Jin’s gloved hand slithered over to take hold of her rare coin. She cleared her throat, “Bad or good news? I had heard that Water country had some bad influences roaming about.” Or not, her knowledge on other countries had been limited to just Kumo and Konoha. A shame she hadn’t been able to visit Sand and the other countries, just imagine the rare goodies that lie in wait to be discovered and sold for an overmarked price. The idea of swindling played around her brain like a lullaby. Jin regained focus, “Water and Moon it is. Once you come back, pay me a visit. I’d like to pick your brain on your return.” That wide grin barred her pearly white teeth. “As for those scrolls…” Her hues never left Zirens own. They say curiosity killed the cat, but in the end they still had eight more. “You selling them? Tempting an old merchant? Or just for show?” Poking at their intentions.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I let out a sigh, "Let's just say the last time I was in Water I had woken up from a two year coma from fighting an egotistical maniac that believed that he was some sort of Apex Predator. Frankly I had only lived at that time because of that aura that all Dark Sages have. It was the only reason that I had lived. That and fought hordes upon hordes of monsters there while fighting that crazed man." From this small talk that I have had with this person, it seems that this whole business has piqued her interest to say the least. I nodded, "Yeah, sure thing." I know that having a dependent contact that could give me any information on certain things would be an edge that I would want at the ready. Making nice with such an individual is a necessity.

Then she went on to talk about the scrolls. I smiled, her interest in my situation is in my ballpark. "These might catch a fair price for those who are fans of the dark powers." I joked, but then said in a serious voice, "But these things are directly connected to the Death Organization. I still know very little about them and how they really operate. First one shouldn't pose a problem." I release the seal and poof a fork with some kind of dark goo on it appeared. It didn't look like much, but it did release an aura about it that would be unsettling for anyone around it. I sealed it back into the scroll just to be safe. "I'd rather not keep these items out of their sealing scrolls for too long, as said, still investigating this whole mess. and now for the second one, it'd be best for you to take a step back for this one." I wait until Jin steps back and then I release the content from the scroll. A big sword, six feet long, two feet wide with an obvious dark aura about it, much, much heavier than the aura about the goop on the fork. It's almost as if the weapon itself has a cursed seal on it, if that would ever be possible. Once Jin got a good look at it, I sealed it back into the scroll and then said, "I want to know that if I give you these things, that you won't just give it to any Joe Shmoe just because they give you the right amount of Yen. I know that it isn't my right to butt into your business, but just make sure that if you give these to someone, they won't try and do some typical bad guy stuff with them that I would have to fix later on."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jin listened closely to his words. A Dark Sage aura? Her brow remained skyhigh. From the story of near-death perhaps water country wasn’t the best place to become a tourist. Best case scenario is getting sent back home in a body bag. ‘Yeesh.’ Jin mumbled under her breath, happy to change the topic towards a business woman's approach. From Ziren’s pockets came a scroll and in the same motion she unsealed it. Poof! Just from the very presence of the item the darkness that lay within it pulsated lightly. Jin’s experience with “dark” deals always went as follows. If you can sense an object's presence, it’s value inflates. But with something as strange as a fork impaling a meatball the sample would just rot in storage.

Next up was the next scroll and with the warning to stand back Jin heeded the message. In good faith too for the next unsealing let out a massive claymore whose presence even shook the cloudy jars in her back office. “Seal that immediately!” Yelling through a whisper, she didn’t need passersby to come up with their own ideas. Her dark hues scanned the weapon before it disappeared again. ‘The fella before Ziren could make use of this.’ A gloved finger lightly tapped her chin in thought. Ziren’s words made her chuckle. In the shinobi world it was you versus the world. Nobody else will watch a person’s back, unless they want to drive a dagger into it. “Are you implying I’m evil Ms. Ziren?” Her mood swapped from her friendly tone to a serious one. “Bold accusations, seeing as I gave you information and let a stranger touch my money.” She sat back down in her seat, with a mind to return to their deal. “I’ll take that sword off your hands for some coin. Whaddaya say?” Her elbow shifted on the counter as she leaned in on it. The highest bidder gets the reward but you’d have to be a somebody to even want something as ominous as that weapon.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I shook my head, "None at all. But I do understand that you have a business to attend to. I'm just voicing what I would do if I found someone masquerading through the streets committing crimes with such a weapon. Frankly, I won't be able to tell where it came from so whoever has it will be punished for using such a dark weapon to aid in their crimes." I basically said that I won't come after her, but just makes me have to beat whoever is the next owner up and then reclaim the sword.

With a sigh, I thought through the question when it came to money. Frankly, I could care less of whatever price she wanted for it, as long as it was reasonable. After agreeing on a fair price, I turned around to see my daughter, Yuna. The look on her face told it all. I know that she hates that I always leave on dangerous missions such as this, but I do it to try and bring peace to the world so that I won't have to worry about the safety of my family.

"We need to talk Dad."

Uh-oh. Something no man wants to hear from a woman, whether it be their friend, wife, or daughter. After my dealings with Jin was done, I followed my daughter back to more residential area.

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back