Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Getting used to it.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The redhaired was glaring towards the sand... Now that he thought about it... after his near dehydration experience, he didn't like it as much. As often for heat, you couldn't dress even properly... For cold, you could. Get extra layers and all that.. But there was no way you could pull out your own skin to get it cooler...
His eyes scanned the landscape once more... A landscape of sand, not to mention... it was very flat, the harsh sunlight reflecting from the sand made you sometimes squeeze your eyes together... The cacti, tumbleweeds, and dust devils could be rarely amusing by the way they were moving or had been growing.

"When I started my journey across the winding dunes of sand, the sky was clear blue glass. despite three days of walking, that blue glass is marred by flecks of swirling ash…vultures waiting for their next meal… Not to mention the dust devil swirled across the canyon like a rattlesnake on the hunt." Shion spoke towards his Canine contract who lay behind him, flicking his tail up and down as he was just happy to be around the small red-haired. Shion's contract didn't mind the heat all that much and Shion did keep his best to keep him cool. "Nyr... how can you be this cheerful regards of the heat..?" he asked his faithful companion who simply tilted his head. "Not in the speaking mood huh... I gotcha...." He leaned down on the shade. "I swear... the sun is killing..."

The canine left a small whining sound on that and Shion simply placed his fedora over the top of his head. "You know I don't want to kick the bucket soon..." He sighed loudly as he knew how his contract thought. After all, he seemed to have a deeper connection with them.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 303]

[Open]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
DwsQiLZ.jpg
Walking along the dunes of wind country was me. I was heading back to the inner village area with my hands in my pockets after losing a little bet that I had on a race. The heat was pretty bad man, especially for me since I didn't sweat like most people do since those little body modifications did make me part animal. The only thing that did sweat on me was the palms and soles of my feet– that's it. So when it's hot like this, I start panting which helps cool myself down a bit and maybe toss a little of my drinking water on me. Luckily today wasn't one of those days where I needed to throw water on myself, my panting was doing the job just fine today so I went on shuffling my feet through the dunes. From afar, I could see an image of someone moving in the distance and at this point my mouth closed, then I paused– I began to walk more cautiously now…

These deserts, much like the sun's ruins, had its fair share of things running about. If it isn't the creatures like the big ass worms it was the nomads around here called the biters who are deformed hillbilly cannibalistic nomads that would make you run for the nearest sandworm for a quicker death. Yeah things out here were like that though these same nomad's did host the races that I usually throw my money towards– but they just aren't the kind of people you'd just like to walk up to on the wrong day. Seeing the figure from afar, they looked very much like a biter but different. Curiosity got the best of me so I pulled out my shotgun that I always keep strapped to my back then began walking towards the figure, resting it over my shoulder so I didn't look like I was going to shoot when I got over there.

Moving forward a few things came into detail, one this guy was a redhead– not really deformed or beaten down looking but then again I wasn't going up on him to find out. The other thing was that the dude had a dog with him, didn't really look like a Suna Wolf but again not going up to check the breed of the animal anyway. Once I was close enough– a good eight meters away; I adjusted my glasses then stood there to eye the redhead. My tail swished to the other side as I shouted out to the guy. "Getting a little hot out here ain't it?!" I yelled from my end, using the hand holding the shotgun to point at the spot around Shion. "I am just heading back to Sunagakure, I need to get by and well… I'm just hoping you ain't one of those biters looking for an easy meal, thank you!" I yelled, now hoping that this guy would just let me through so I didn't have to waste any of my good shells on this guy or the pup. I mean not everyone out here was a biter but they are still a problem that I would rather not deal with right now, especially after the race that I just lost my weekly pay on.

WC: 546

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion adjusted his fedora as he heard the other from a decent end away. " H-huh..?" He almost questioned as he looked for where it came from till he saw the figure quite quickly. "That surely is..." He muttered before sitting up and placing the fedora right on top of his head. He tilted his head before placing a hand close to his mouth. "Aye! Carefull that you don't end up getting a heatstroke!" Shion shouted back and had the shotgun nice in view by how the other was waving it around. After all, Shion had a close experiance with a headstroke when he had attempted to get inside the village...

"Don't worry if you are scared that I will do you harm, If you don't attack me, I won't attack you." He shouted back and crossed his legs. His canine's ears had perked up as he heard something about fighting, he didn't like to do it as much as Shion's other contract... "This is Nyr, my Canine mount contract, I am Shion." He said out loud before stretching his arms. "I already had breakfast, yoghurt with fruits... if that is wha--" Nyr prodded to his side and told him telepathic that, that wasn't what the other was after.

" I ain't a canibal if you are afraid of that! I am a merc just relaxing in freedom..." Shion sighed loudly, why did others from around here all seem to weird..? It wasn't the first time he was confronted like this. "Question though! Are those real?!"

ooc said:
Sorry for the late reply, and hello~!

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
DwsQiLZ.jpg
I kept my gun on Shion till he confirmed to me that he wasn't a threat, that made me relax just a bit though it still could be a trap so I kept my distance– looking from side to side to see if there were a possible disturbances in the sand in case this guy really was from a nomad pack and was really to spring out from the sand in full gladiator armor. That would be pretty cool to think about to be honest. Pushing that from my mind I watched Shion's dog with a bit of interest, the nomads that I knew of were famously known for their mountable contracts but this guy seemed more friendly with his since most of the people I've seen with those contract beast kinda made theirs into feral killing machines for racing. This one however, seemed to be treating their pup as though they have a special bond rather than a tool to get ahead in the desert.

"Nyr, huh. Not a kinda name I would use, Mac Mad-Dog would be it's name off the top of my head. That is a way cooler nickname ya think?" I joked, but to be frank if I were to get my hands on a dog contract it would either be Mac or Chip with the mobster name Mad-Dog. When we discussed the dog for a moment, Shion told me what they had for breakfast. Something that I really wasn't wanting to know– but hey gotta start a conversation somehow am I right? Letting him talk about what sounds to me like some sort of healthy breakfast, the dog seemingly cut Shion off to let his master know that I wasn't talking about a regular balanced meal the rogue was going on about. I just wanted to know if he was a cannibal or not.

Needless to say I got my answer when Shion admitted that he was a mercenary and not one of those Biters who were looking for flesh to eat. Just a merc relaxing out in the desert which seemed sketchy since who the hell would relax out in an open desert! "Yeah the Biters are a real thing around here, the ones that I know about look like hillbillies or dress up all post-apocalyptic gladiator like. There's also some are also deformed looking mutants but yanno can't be too careful out here" I said before slinging my shotgun over my shoulders. If I was sure that this guy wasn't a biter, I pretty much knew now. That or this guy was a pretty good actor but still most of the nomads are too stupid to use a strategy like acting to get food. Despite my doubts of this guy being a biter, I still kept my distance for my own safety. "I'm guessing a mercenary like yourself ain't too familiar with the crazy shit that goes on around here. Aye, names Migi but around here I'm called Speedy– you gotta name, hotshot?" I asked, my attitude turning from serious to pretty casual after knowing that this guy wasn't going to make dinner out of me or for that pet of his.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The comment on the name of the canine... made his eyebrows raise a little. "Ehh-- difference I guess..? I never named Nyr myself as it's his own name he was born with... Besides... he ain't a regular dog or anything..." "Not a dog... wolf..." Nyr sounded as he looked towards the fella. "Nyr was... born with it I guess..?"

As he heard that the things around were biters and cannibalizes.. he would sigh a little. "and here I thought my home was strange... This place is almost on a new level..." He would lean again Nyr as he would look towards the person, seeming like he still wasn't trusting him 100%, but neither did Nyr, Nyr seemed to keep his guard up too and Shion couldn't do much about that fact. "Well..." he said and started to scratch his head for a second. "I know basically nothing about this place, except that the sun is an enemy... The sunburns and the likes are worse, far worse than I am used to backing home... Names Shion. Shion Yoshino. This is Nyr, as I said before... and you are.. I got to say, that is an odd name... But I dig it?" He would tilt his head a little as he made no other movement to come over hostile... It seemed that whatever was going on with this person, they had been in shit before...

"Just... do me a favor... Don't hold me under gunpoint again, a... it's not a nice thing to do, I understand if you had been in shit before... b. people may take that as a hostile act and attack you for it... C... Body language says a lot more... If I really was such a person to eat you, attack you, or anything... I would have most likely done so no..?" He asked the last question as he was a bit curious as to what the other had been thinking.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back