Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ghost Adventures! [NPC/Eros Event]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
lqTCQwm.png

XnFvVcf.png

Hello my name Is Kawaii Maru and I'm only here date a nice obedient young man who would like to want to meet. I am currently Studying the shinobi arts to make my wielder more capable in combat and I'm a pretty skilled Genjustu caster since I have also studied the art of human manipulation on my spare time..’ Kawaii crossed her legs, a sweet and innocent smile spreading across the spirits lips to the camera as the spirit began to tell the veiwers more about herself.

‘Though I may seem bossy most of the time I'm actually a fun kinda woman once I'm in the proper mood. I'm always the lady in charge who likes nothing more than making people do thing to make me happy. These things may range from telling me a joke I hadn't heard before to making yourself crawl with items I wanted you to buy strapped onto your back while saying something like. “MY MIND IS A DOOR AND SHE HAS THE KEY.”

Hm? Well it's pretty fun for some people, especially when I reward them by allowing them to kiss my feet. I think the first thing people usually notice about me is my Dominant behavior towards my wielder, know that I can't physically because he willingly gives up his will to me. Think of this as the more you allow me into your mind the more physical I become, like how most ghost feed on negative emotion and things like that I feed on your chakra and your surrender.If you're the right person for me, you'll be Submissive and Willing to do whatever it takes to please me.. You won't be afraid to do some embarrassing things to amuse me, after all Maru thinks his punishments are pretty fun so I think you'll learn to enjoy yourself.

So for my skill set it would have to be: Making my weilder do and give what I want. and A master in all things involving taijustu and genjustu.. And I'm a very talented dancer.

My life goals include:
Punish people for disobeying me!
To discover if I can make another person submit to my to will.
Gather as many souls or spiritual energy so I can have a real body and not just a ethereal one.
Learn something new from someone who is experienced with sentient weapons.

Okay I'm through with this interview, if you want more keep watching and hope I spill my guts. I will be picking the spot and I expect the camera crew to show up an hour early. Bye!’

And with that the spirit vanished, turning into a golden orb of light to fade through the wall.

The ball of light materialized into Kawaii's flawless form, as expected the camera crew arrived but it was only after the few minutes she arrived at the Susukino District, she figured since this was a PG-13 show that they didn't want to have to film within the hotsprings which was pretty boring. She could've used the steam to materialize but it didn't matter. Kawaii decided to go for something a little different for what she was going wear, she decided to wear an all black dress a white shirt to give her the look of a french maid but the problem with the outfit that she had on was that it kinda made her breast look a little bit too big than they should really look. The spiritual chakra she used to make her outfit kinda enlarged her breast a bit a couple sizes more than she would've liked, though she didn't really know how big they were until she looked at the screen and saw them. 'Yeesh the camera isn't doing my form any justice!’!’ She yelled then folded her arms, the spirit made up her mind to stop consuming souls because they were starting to make her look fat when she materialized.

So far the spirit wasn't satisfied with what the poor services provided by the camera crew in not attention to her chest but her date wasn't on time nether. Didn't her date know she would be in Susukino District and now he/or she was late! The stress was getting to the spirit, she began to press her fingers to her temples to message them to calm down. “It's okay. It's okay. Show hasn't really started.” The spirit told herself, before one of the camera crew members started filming again then began to ask the spirit why she chose to come here out of all places. She quickly put on a smile, for the camera then politely answered. “Oh. It's because you guys had theaters, restaurants, and clubs around here that I know about. If I'm lucky my date would buy me some gifts!” she was chucking one moment seemingly as though she was in a good mood, but when she reopened a scary look as she thought to herself. 'And whoever this is better have a damn good reason for being late or I'm gonna drain his account dry!'

The blonde fixed her hair then put back on her smile, those weird gold fireball next to her began floating up and down as the spirit moved across the ground swiftly causing a slight chill in the air while humming to a tune that she heard before.

[Kawaii Maru Entered!]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Heya, umm, my name is Hira, Hira Teishu. I heard about this and thought it might be a nice way to meet some new people since I've been away for a while, but I gotta admit I'm a little more nervous than I thought I'd be! Hira played with his hair, twisting it anxiously as he glanced awkwardly around at the cameras.

To be honest, I've never actually, umm, been on, you know... He stuttered as his face grew ever-slightly more red as he thought about what he was actually getting ready to do. It's not that he hadn't thought about it before, but certainly this would be his first time being alone with a girl in this sort of way. What I meant to say is that I don't really know what I'm doing, but I hope we both have a good time.

Oh, what is my ideal date? Well I think as long as we're having a good time it doesn't really matter. Hopefully we can just take it easy, grab some food, and walk around. I'm not looking for anything super crazy. Say, this thing isn't like, shown to the other person, right? Well all I'm really hoping for is that I don't get somebody super needy or uptight! If I do this whole date could turn out to be a little difficult. I really prefer not to have to butt heads with anyone unless they're asking for it.
Hira could be seen laughing for the first time on the cameras, not knowing what he was really getting himself into.

I think if I had to list some stuff about myself...</GLOW></FONTFACE>
  • Well I am really good at water ninjutsu, so you'll never have to worry about rain or puddles while I'm around!
  • Let's see... I guess I have a pretty cool weapon. Is that even an interesting fact?
  • Could I say that I'm like an inch taller than I am or is that false advertising...?
<FONTFACE fontface="constantia"><GLOW glow="green">
Yeah i guess I'm not really good at talking about myself. That's why I'm hoping she likes to share!

One last thing for the crowd, huh? Well uhh... I guess thanks for lettting me be a part of this, I'm really excited!

Hira was running as fast as he could through the streets of Kumogakure, new jacket flailing behind him against the wind and his hair rapidly approaching the dangerous point of looking like bed-head.

Damn it all! I can't believe there was such a long line at that store! If I woulda known people were so into that kinda thing I would've gone yesterday! Hira shouted as he began to lace some chakra through his body to create small pockets of frost under his dress shirt, hoping not to sweat through them before his date even started. He was visibly frustrated, having already messed up the beginning of the day, but that only gave him the motivation to make the rest of the day more memorable. With renewed vigor and stamina, he made only final burst, and would soon reach his destination.

As Hira arrived at the meeting spot, he could see the camera crew on the scene, indicating he at least had come to the right place. With a sigh of both relief and trepidation, he formed a pool of water on the ground, using it's reflection to fix his hair to the best of his ability and ensure there was no food stuck in his teeth. Content with his appearance, he made a move forward, nervous smile on full display as he held one hand behind his back with a surprise. He looked forward to the girl in wait... and what he viewed froze him in place, if only for a moment. He hadn't had the highest of expectations, and committed to the idea that he would have fun with whomever they decided to pair him with, but she was cute. At least cute enough that he felt she might be a bit out of his league; however, he was certainly not prepared for such a... well-proportioned specimen. He made a loud and audible gulp as a bead of sweat ran down his brow, a slight shake starting in his leg before it was extinguished by sheer force of will, otherwise known as trying not to make an ass of himself in front of a attractive female.

Hey! Hira called out with a wave as he walked up, acknowledging the cameras with the look of a young man scared out of his wits before looking at the woman waiting for him. With a slight inhalation to catch his breath he looked with a boyish grin as he held the back of his neck with his free hand. Sorry I'm late, I was just caught up in the... well this morning I was... I mean I tried to... He stumbled with his words as he tried to grasp the best way to explain his situation. Well, these are for you! With that, he revealed the hand he had stashed behind him to reveal a bouquet of flowers, all shapes, sizes, and colors springing to life vibrantly, showing the amount of effort the florist had undergone to put this particular set together.

I wasn't sure which ones you liked best, so I kinda just got them all. He chuckled a bit before realizing he had forgotten an important detail of the exchange.

Oh, I'm Hira by the way! I'm super excited to meet you!

[Hirateuchi entered!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When the Kensei Spirit's date finally arriving just as she was getting impatient, the first thing Kawaii noticed about him was that he was much more lovelier look at than she originally thought. Hira's dark, expressive violet colored eyes were actually beautiful though he was slightly average looking in terms of body type which was alright with her since she prefered people who weren't too big or too small. Then she found herself staring at Hira's lips as the boy spoke, thinking to herself how soft and warm they would feel against her icy lips. She thought that really lonely degenerates like her wielder would be on a crappy T.V show like this, not someone as eye catching as this. 'Hm?’ the spirit looked at the what Hira had brought her, it was a bouquet of flowers in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Thoughtful, cliche but thoughtful nonetheless.

She could feel that the poor guy was pretty shy, probably hasn't really had actually dated or having some self doubt since he probably thought that she was some very attractive woman. This kind of aura was one of the kinds she fed off of, self doubt, humiliation, embarrassment, nervousness, things of that nature. It seemed she wouldn't have to go to any extremes in making the boy nervous, she made it her mission to tease the young man relentlessly. 'Why you shouldn't have.’ she reached out then surprisingly she was able to grab ahold of the flowers instead of them fading through like other weaker spooks would have. She held the flowers close to her large chest, then smiled at the boy sweetly making the golden colored hitodama that accompanied the spirit from golden fiery orbs to golden fiery hearts to show that she liked him. Using the flowers in her hands by taking a small portion of the chakra flow within the flowers so she could give off a to give herself the sweet smell of the flowers. ’This is rather thoughtful of you…” she said innocently, looking down as if she done something wrong as Hira went on to introduce himself, saying how excited that he was to meet her. ’If I knew that my handsome prince would be coming bearing gifts I would've brought my jewels instead of showing up with nothing. I am deeply sorry Hira-San.’

She waited to see the boys reaction, she could sense that Hira had a chakra similar to her's. It was quite possible that he had a bond with his weapon, which made this all the more interesting for her since she was a weapon of a Kensei. Tucking her bouquet of flowers underneath her armpit, the spirit hovered a least ten inches above the ground to touch Hira's cheek allowing her icy touch to make the boy shiver. 'I guess this is the least I could do to make things up to you.’ the spirit puckered her lips then slowly leaned in to plant a cold wet lips… on Hira's forehead. Then he had an odd feeling that the spirit was a bit more like a real woman now, he could even feel her busty chest against her chin as she practically invited the boy to be able to touch her ethereal form. Noticing this she quickly backed away then smiled at Hira mischievously. ’Oh, almost forgot to tell you my name. Kawaii Maru. I am a spirit of a Kensei's weapon if you didn't already know…”

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira simply held a sweet and innocent smile as he watched the Spirit's reaction to his gift. He was genuinely alright with not gettting anything in return; the date was more than he was expecting already and was content with not getting stuck with someone too snobby. He felt a strange presence when the gift was exchanged, almost familiar in a way, but being almost too nervous to talk he easily gave up on investigating the anomaly further.

Oh, no worries at all! Don't feel bad for not brining anything, I'm just happy you like the flowers. I was honestly kinda nervous that maybe it was a bit too cliche but I wanted to do something. He glanced sideways with a nervous half-grin towards the cameras, a bit shy at the knowledge that they were ever-present, and not quite sure how to interact with them; however, his awkwardness directed elsewhere was cut short as the spirit began to float and reached out to brush his cheek. Although he had ample experience with ice jutsu and had grown very tolerant to the cold, something about the chill created in that moment was different, almost otherwordly. He shivered in place, unable to react to the incoming assault of lip and bated breath.

As she reached out and planted it upon his forehead, he would feel two foreign objects of a previously inexperienced softness resting against his body, and for a moment he was sure he was feeling a nosebleed coming on. With eyes wide in both surprise and panic, he began to hyperventilate mostly due to how nervous he was becoming, but also partially because of the spirit's suffocating embrace. He stuttered in what could have likely been ancient Kumo as he channeled the spirit of every young boy yet to become a man and he stumbled backwards at the same moment she would let go to introduce herself.

My name is Hira it's very nice to meet you! All he could do was repeat himself as he tried to regain control of his senses. After a few quick breaths however, he at least pretended to regain his composure and looked at Kawaii once more with bright eyes. And I see, that's what I felt. I knew that chakra seemed familiar from somewhere but umm... His words trailed off as his eyes slowly lowered, finding great pause at her lips, those icy cold lips that had given him a kiss, her neck, the top of her dress, and continued to follow down until...

Oh! Now I remember what I was thinking! He exclaimed in an effort to hide why his mind was wandering. Is there anything you wanted to do first? There's a few I can think of but today's all about you! Oh and umm... Can I call you Kawaii? He asked nervously, blush clear in his cheeks and eyes darting downwards as he awaited his response.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The way Hira reacted to her embrace made the spirit giggle, it was adorable how she made him nervous deciding to give him a little tease. 'Didn't you just introduced yourself, Hira-San.’ she gave him a sweet smile to let him know that she was only messing with him about him repeating himself, the spirit listened to him go on to tell her that he recognized her kind of chakra before which made this date a bit more interesting. Perhaps this Eros matchmaker shipped her with another Kensei because that was the appropriate match for her, that or she got her date completely random. As she thought about how weirdly perfect her match was she noticed that his eyes were trailing a bit too far down than his eyes needed to be and before he got low enough to see her legs she lowered her hand to gesture for his eyes to come back up where her face was which brought him out of his trance.

Despite Hira's seemingly timid behavior he actually seemed to be quite the gentleman too, flattered that the boy asked her for permission to use her name she happily agreed to him calling her Kawaii. ’Of course you can call me Kawaii, that's my name after all.’ the spirit looked up, putting her hand on her chin to think about where she wanted to go but nothing really came to mind at the moment. ’Hmm.. I can't really think of anything, perhaps you can show me around since I haven't really seen a lot of places around here…. ’ she said, honestly the spirit was usually inside of her world until she felt the need to come out, she mostly spins her time studying from her wielders memories and learning what not to do with catching some things that her wielder may have ignored. Regardless she wanted to play with Hira a little more, she found it adorable how the man's brain short circuits from the little things that she does to tease him. She already had an idea.

Kawaii moved closer Hira, she floated just a couple inches so she could meet him eye to eye since she really didn't like looking up at people, the spirit placed her index finger on the man's chest where his heart was then began moving her finger around in a circle to gently caress that area. She looked down at her finger, though he wasn't as bulky like most men she was able to feel some degree of muscles underneath his dress shirt. The spirit looked into Hira's eyes, her sweet seductive smiled had yet to fade. ’You said today was all about me right?’ the spirit said, mindlessly stroking around Hira's chest with her neatly trimmed, yellow painted index finger. ’So I guess you wouldn't mind carrying me, right? It'll make us a bit more closer.. plus I can stare into those pretty violet colored eyes as we walk. Shame this is a family show though...’ she stopped stroking Hira's chest to reach her hand up to cup her bone chilling hand around his jaw to bring his chin up slightly in case he might try to look down. ’So will you carry me so you can show me around sweetie? If not I guess I'll just have to float beside you.’
She waited on his response.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira grinned sheepishly as Kawaii toyed with him, goading him into carrying her through the city. It was true that he had said today would be all about the young-looking spirit, but there was a small part of him that couldn't help but feel like she might be egging him on a bit. For what purpose, he wasn't quite sure, but he tried his best to set the notion out of his mind.

Yeah I'd love to Kawaii, anything to make this a special day for you! With ease, Hira picked her up, one hand holding her under the legs, and the other holding her just below the shoulders, allowing him to lean her head closer to his own so they could enjoy their conversation further... or was it for him to better look into her eyes? Lines between what it was he was trying to do for Kawaii and what was done in self-interest began to blur as he found himself woefully unprepared for the level of romantic interest she was bringing so early on in the day's activities. He had expected someone more conservative to be sure, one who might have wanted to learn more about him than simply acting as if they already shared some deep connection... although maybe through their common Kensei chakra they did.

It was then that Hira sprung an idea in his mind, one that would test exactly what it was that Kawaii might have been trying to tease out of him. He was nervous at the thought, but he was a shinobi of Kumogakure and he wasn't about to let a date show him up in front of the cameras. Too much was on the line to let things continue as they were...

Shaking slightly as he wondered how he would get away with his scheme, he decided to distract Kawaii with some conversation as his hands inched towards each other, preparing to weave a quick sign before she might notice.

So, Kawaii, flatter me. He started as his fingers finally touched, seemlessly working towards exerting some chakra, though he wasn't sure whether or not Kawaii would pay any mind to the act. I've never really heard of a weapon's spirit being able to take such a... physical form. He said once more staring at Kawaii and her... eyes. How is it that you're able to walk around and we're able to, uh.. touch. He almost choked through the last part, still clearly nervous about what he was doing.

He noticed as he was waiting for response that the air began to gather moisture ever so subtly, and the clouds began to darken up above. He was certain that she wouldn't have any reason to believe that he might have an affinity towards manipulating water. As the pair made their way down the road, passing some shops and other such areas of interest, Hira would notice a small roof off to the side of a small but beautiful gazebo, probably a rest area for the residents whom were there to grab food. He would start running over with Kawaii still tight in his arms right as the first drops of rain began to fall, hoping not to get either of them too wet in the process, even if they would inevitably get somewhat soaked if he were to make it believable that he had not seen the rain coming.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back