Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going for Seconds [Tutor/Mini]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was surprising, to say the least...

"To think she'd come back and ask me for another lesson.." Yoi was resting on a rather large boulder on the outskirts of the ancient forest. As usual, a cigarette hung from his mouth, and smoke billowed into the sky. "It's not like I taught her anything really important, just how to visualize her chakra." The man sighed.

Only a couple of classes had been taught since he'd become a teacher at the academy, and no other student had requested a tutoring from him. Except for little Mini.. For as much as Yoi felt like a useless old man, it seemed at least one student took his teachings to heart, no matter how lazy they were. Now if only his own kid would listen... Maybe he'd end up as polite and driven as the youngin that came back for seconds.

"Now what to teach her... " He had no clue if she had any specific lesson in mind, but just in case he'd have to come up with something.. Creativity wasn't really in his nature, maybe that's why he was still single. Can't have anything to do with his lazy nature, or even his age. After all, he was one of the best looking old bachelors in Kumo! If there was some kind of contest for that, he'd be sure to win! But for now, the old man took another big puff of smoke, slid down the boulder he laid on, and continued waiting while he leaned against it. Hopefully, punctuality was just another trait of this young girl, since standing outside of a forest and getting glares for his bad habits wasn't really something he wanted to do.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having seen the old man at the exam that he had proctored for her she smiled and stood next to him after the first mock battle. She spent a lot of the time watching the mock battles but more time talking with Yoi about the other students and getting his thoughts on their capabilities. Not only that though as she had asked him then to give her another lesson if he didn't mind which he gladly accepted although she guessed he was quite surprised for another lesson so fast. He had in the last lesson almost literally taught her how to make Vapor with her mouth which she took and then learned a few vapor jutsu themselves within a week.

Minikui was known for her punctuality and was already there before the old man had arrived. Realizing that she was extremely early she left the spot they were supposed to be meeting at and went for a small walk down the path to the forest and back up it again. As she got to the top of the path she noticed the old man just getting there and smiled he seemed to pull out a cigarette which didn't surprise her in the least bit as he seemed to be an avid smoker. Walking towards him she realized that he was a little early as well which made her happy to see as she had been kept waiting by some teachers for her lessons before. One even made it a point to hide and wait to see if she would leave the area and just forgo the lesson which she hadn't done. Upon reaching the old man she smiled brightly at him and opened her mouth to greet him. "Thank you for taking this valuable time out of your day to come give little old me a lesson, Yoi."

[WC: 308 / TEC: 308]
[Post: 1/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'O-oh! Hey there girly, you been here the whole time? Glad to see some student have a sense of time." Yoi had been caught completely off guard, as he began daydreaming during his wait. He smiled slightly, the thought of being able to watch a student grow like he has thus far being more exciting than he'd ever anticipated. "How'd that conversation with those medics go? I noticed they approached you after the exam." The old man would give the girl a moment to reply, being legitimately curious what they'd wanted from her. After all, maybe she just got injured without his noticing.

"Anyways though,' He said, smoke blowing from his mouth as he did so, 'How's all that vapor training go? I know you like training alone, so I figure by now you must've figured something out." Small talk was never the old mans thing, he preferred to get straight to the point. Saved time that way, at least. "Also, what was it that you wanted to learn today? Or is it that you just wanted to talk to me and wanted an excuse to do so?" Yoi would laugh, assuming the girl would be embarrassed by the comment.

"Ya know you should meet my son, maybe you could set an example for him." Somehow the old man's mind wandered back to his adoptive child, who he was still concerned for. If he didn't get his act straight, he might end up being one of those delinquents with the slicked back hair and bad mouths.. And then he'd just be embarrassed to ever claim him, and who wants that?

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling at the old man she looked at his carefree attitude and how he poised himself ready to teach this time unlike the last time they had met. Hearing him ask her about her vapor training she got a bit excited and quickly began to take a stance. Watching him with her peripheral vision she made a few hand signs before a ton of steam began to come out of her mouth creating a hidden mist veil that concealed them to those around her. She made it as potent as she could making even the old man right next to her not visible. After she had finished she simply let the fog die down and disperse around them allowing for a clear line of sight again. Happy with what she had done Minikui turned back to the old man. "Well I guess you could say it has gone very well. Thank you for checking up on it and thank you even more for teaching me how to start to create it. That was the hardest part after all."

"I would like to learn more about Lava jutsu if it is possible. I have never seen it in action however I do know that you need to mix Earth and Fire to create the lava which I am pretty proficient in both I believe. I don't know that you can make it but perhaps you could explain the inner workings of it for me?" Happy to be learning so much she stopped talking for a bit and looked out over the forest taking in the gorgeous view from below her. "You know no matter how many times I come over here I can't get enough of this view. Something about it is just so hypnotizing. Meeting your son could be a good idea however didn't you say before that he was a bit of a trouble maker? I could try to be a good influence on him however I won't be caught in his schemes if he does do any of them. As long as that is alright with you maybe you could bring him along the next time we meet."

[WC: 360 / TWC: 668]
[Post: 2/5]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back