Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going on an adventure! [Requesting Exit/Passport]

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma had studied people and cases all through the logs for shinobi that came in or from the village, mostly to study what sort of things people maybe allergic to or special treatments they would need. And he found out about one Sennin from the Stones file and saw how she seemed to be proclaiming herself as the Queen of Battle. This alone was enough to make Akuma take interest, and so he began digging and asking around. Talking to merchants and traders from all over to find out if she is still alive and where she was last seen. He had some time for a vacation and never traveled anyways so what better reason to travel than to go and have a simple challenge with someone who may love battle as much as he.

He didn't get much from the people around but he did get from a traveler that he thinks he had seen a woman with that description over in Sand. "Ugh, that place is going to be way to hot for me... oh well, think of it as training Akuma, yeah. An additional challenge." He said not needing to convince himself but figuring he may need to do so. Like a boy on Christmas he got a small bag together of things he would need for his travels. Food, water and clothing for the days he would be gone.

Akuma knew he would need a passport and to get permission to leave. He deep down hopped that they would not deny his vacation and his traveling. His past of living with wolves and fighting for his life was making his fingers itch to fight. He knew he would slowly become less focused and therefore useless to the village if all he focused on was the lack of fighting in his life.

Standing at the gates he began looking around for someone to help fill out the passport and give him permission to leave after filling the required documents.

[Requesting exit & a passport]

Name: Akuma Kira
Reason for Leaving: Traveling to Sand and / or Cloud to look for the Queen of Battle to have a sparring match.
Expected Time Needed: In game days.... a month? For traveling and what not. OOC No idea, depends how long the fight goes.
Travelling to: Sand

OOC: Sorry if anything is wrong here lol

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was wandering around the place on this beautiful day until his eyes caught sight of a man waiting. He smiled as he whistled a merry tune at that moment as he wandered up to the man, not really paying much mind to the matter at hand. As he stared the guy up and down his head tilted to the site slightly. Pondering for a few seconds the green haired shinobi took on a bit smile and a welcoming posture as he walked towards the unknown male. As he got a few feet away he stopped in his tracts before identifying himself.

“Hello there, I am Takeshi, can I assist you with anything today?”

His voice gentle and welcoming, he knew that it probably was best to start things off in a much friendly way. As he allowed himself to wait to see what the man wanted he looked around the morning hustle and bustle that always happened. It was stunning to watch life unfold in such away, everyone minding their own business and never helping. It was a shame that people could be so closed in. He would help the man he could with everything that needed to be done, at least he had the authority to do so.

[Topic Entered]

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He waited a little longer than he thought he would need to but he didn't wish to step on anyone's toes. Akuma had never been on a trip or a vacation so he only knew he would need to check out and get a passport to do so. Finally a green haired man approached introducing himself as Takeshi.

Turning his attention towards Takeshi, Akuma bowed. Wearing his traditional kimono with his headband around his left arm, "Good morning Takeshi, I'm Akuma Kira; Medical Shinobi of Leaf. I was just waiting here to request permission to go on a vacation. I have never been to Sand or Cloud and I wanted to take in the sights for the first time. Stretch my legs sorta-speak." He paused for a brief moment before continuing with what was an after thought, "I doubt I'd like being away from Leaf that long so I was thinking just Sand. I'll be gone, like I wrote down a month but hopefully less." He said being honest but leaving out it was mostly to get into a sparring match if he could.

Akuma wondered how difficult it was going to be for him, he didn't want people to pry because he would tell them the truth but he really didn't want people to think of him as just a savage fighter; hoping to leave the main reason for his travels to himself. Handing over the forms he had gotten for the passport to Takeshi, "I wish I was better with people so I knew what he was thinking." He thought to himself smiling with the papers in hand.

OOC: I assume the real reason I put on my application wouldn't needed to be on the actual forms IC
[MFT - 273 WC]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words for a few minutes as he allowed himself to smile. Listening to each word and seeking the truth behind each thing that was spoken between the two of them. As he allowed himself a few seconds to adjust with the man. He looked at the paper work before summoning one of the gate members close, taking the paper work from the ANBU Captain he scurried off after something was whispered into his ear.

“I wish I could go out to sand or cloud, personally I think sand would be a much more appropriate place to go to, hear they have some beautiful sights. But that is what ever takes your fancy honestly.”

His voice nothing short of friendly, no hidden intention and nothing nasty about it. He simply was waiting for the man he had sent to return and sure enough he came running back in a hurry. It wasn’t anything bad as he held in his hand something new and shiny before handing it back to Takeshi. Looking to Kira for a few seconds he allowed his eyes to look back to his hand before holding it out. Making sure that he had noted the name, times and destinations. Everything was logged on their side for the leaf Shinobi to go out of the village.

“Here is your passport sir, with this you can leave the village and come back, have a great time on your vacation. Remember to conduct yourselves in the form of a leaf shinobi. On top of that if you need more time, send a messenger bird our way and just inform us that you are delayed. Now have fun and make sure that you enjoy yourself.”

Takeshi went back to the hustle and bustle of his day as it was required, knowing full well that he would leave the man to leave the village to go exploring. It was good to have people out and about and interacting with the other world.

[Topic Left unless Stopped]
[OOC: Passport issued, Exit granted]

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching as the attendant came took the papers and scurried off, "I'll do that, I'm just wondering how hot it will be." Akuma said chuckling. When the attendant returned with his passport Akuma accepted it, "Thank you Takeshi. I hope it's you to welcome me back!" With that letting him leave, Akuma then turned took in a deep breath and began walking knowing the route pretty well although never taking it, it was time to take in some sights and hopefully find this Queen of battle!

[Passport received and Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back