Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going on Holiday [Requesting Passport]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ZcyJ7dj.png

HPoX4Oc.png

NPCcharacter.png

INPC Countess Bakunin

I stared at the clip board in front of me. On occasion I would look up at the clock. Think Bakunin, think!

When I first came to the passport office I was given the application form and told that I would be called up in about a half hour. At the time I thought the wait was far too long, but after I began to fill it out I realized just how short it was. You see, I can not remember what my first name is.
Bakunin said:
Name: Bakunin
Reason for Travel: Pleasure
Expected Destination: Wind Country
Expected Duration: 2 Months

I was the Countess Bakunin, the second to hold the title after it was awarded to my great uncle for his invention of the modern indoor toilet. Since I assumed the title I have used it on all my official paperwork. It is on my marriage certificate, on my insurance contract, and on all other legal documents that I have signed in the past in three decades. I was a young girl when my inherited the title, not even yet having reached puberty, but surely I must have had a first name back then.

What was it though?

My husband, may he rest in peace, used to call me 'Kiki' when we were alone but that was simply him teasing my love for the Studio Ghibli film of the same name.

Hmm. I closed my eyes and thought as hard as I could. When I signed up to the shinobi academy (I have since retired) I was only eight or so. I was not yet a Countess, yet so what did I fill in when asked my name? Gah! I let out a cry, took my pen and scribbled.
Bakunin said:
Name: Bakunin Hakushaku
Reason for Travel: Pleasure
Expected Destination: Wind Country
Expected Duration: 2 Months

Hakushaku! That was what I would claim as my first name and I would unleash the wrath of Aion if someone tried to claim otherwise. Hakushaku was of course a cop out as it literally meant 'Count'.

Nodding to myself I put my application on the coffee table and waited for my name to be called.

I was wearing my pajamas and night cap. I had been unable to sleep the night prior and had struggled to drag myself out of bed.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Council representative took the application and went into the records. Looking through them for someone by the name of Bakunin Hakushaku they searched and searched. Frowning they found a couple of others by the name Bakunin but not anyone with the name Hakushaku.

Returning to the young lady they politely asked "Excuse me miss, would you be able to provide me with some form of identification? I cannot seem to find anyone of your name in our records."

After all, it was their job to keep track of everything they could. She would be in the records as she was once a student in the academy, but not under that name.

----------------
OOC: I'm gonna enjoy playing around till you pick a name I like.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
INPC Countess Bakunin

I did my best to suppress my anger as I was told that they could not find my paperwork. May Aion himself strike them down! Well no, I suppose not. I wouldn't want anyone to really have to fight Aion. That would be an unfair match.

May the wrath of Raiden strike them down!

Yeah. Yeah, that was more reasonable.

I forced a smile as I looked around at my purse. Identification. I found a roll of pictures of Chancellor Tachibana and I, nail clippers, paychecks from my tenants, and a pink flash light before I managed to find something that could be called identification. It was my membership card to the Hayata Shin Fanclub. I looked around my purse some more. I had joined the Hayata Shin Fanclub back when I was a teenager. What girl didn't have a crush on the Raikage, may he rest in peace, in his prime? He had quite the look and had reigned over an era of general prosperity. Still-

I swallowed my pride and showed my membership card. It had a photograph of a twelve-year old me. My hair was styled in an afro and I was wearing a jacket with shoulder pads. I had such a stupid looking face. The name read, "Bakunin Ruri".

"In my defense, everyone was wearing shoulder pads back in those days!" I said to no one in particular.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at the card, then raising an eyebrow before looking at the girl and then back to the card, the thing that was of annoyance to the person at the desk was that the name was different.

Going back into the records they found the young lady's details, went away for about twenty minutes as they copied the details down into a new passport, did all the secrete things that happened to the passports so that they couldn't simply be copied before returning and handing it over.

There you go. Enjoy your trip.

It was a general citizen passport, a Lightning Country one rather than a Kumogakure one, the duration of it was much longer than that which would be for a member of the Cloud Shinobi forces. After all, comings and goings for general citizens were not as closely monitored as they were for shinobi. The only issue coming from an over-stayer in another country being mainly that country's issue, with perhaps some issue should that person wish to return.

Have a nice trip.

[topic left when left]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
INPC Countess Bakunin

"Thank you," I said.

I took the passport and frowned upon seeing the photograph they used. Why was it that these sort of photographs always looked so silly? I suppose that was just how the macaron was eaten. I pocketed it in my purse and made my way out. Now that I had my handy dandy passport I could visit Wind Country and do Wind Country things. Like. surf in the desert, vanquish a sandworm, or marry anyone who wasn't named Kouin. Yeah, I could do all of those things.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back