Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

It is clear to me that admin no longer wishes me to be on the site and will perma-ban me if I stay. I considered trying to defend myself in my final rant, but to be honest. What does it matter? Those of you who know me should know that I am, for all my faults, a good person and much prefer to role play with my cross dressing fiend Yogi than anything else. If certain admin can convince you all that I malicious in my core and was plotting to hack the site or something like that, we were clearly never friends and I won't sway you to my side now. So why bother?

I have PMed those of you who are still around and who I wished to say a final good bye to. Unfortunately a good deal of you have gone inactive, aren't here, or you've changed names so often I don't know you are free. Do not take offense if you did not take a PM - the ones I sent out were those I could do given the short amount of time I have. I value the friendships I formed with every one of you and regret not one day.

Li, Monzaemon, Morae, J/Kyouto, Link/Momo, Izura, Hayata Shin etc. etc. You are all inactive now and won't see this probably. Please know that I valued our friendships dearly and wish the best luck to you.

Ryuuto. Good bye and thank you for mini banners! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Takai Masao. I keep mispelling your name all the time. Forgive me for that. Also thank you for welcoming me to Cloud so warmly. Good luck with your light novel.

To both Ryuuto and Takai. It is funny that I got along quite well with both of you and that you two had such a bad relationship with one another. I will not pretend I know the full details of your fight (although I know quite a bit!), but surely if you both could get along with me, surely that is a sign that you two have something in common and could reconcile in the future.

Ginjiro. You've always stricken me as a nice fellow. Continue what you're doing, it's working.

Yasha. I am sorry. So very sorry for the falling out of our friendship. I hold firm in my belief I acted rightly, but still I regret that we had our falling out. Your friendship was worth much more than Rain and I feel incredibly stupid not being able to see that till the end.

Kiryu. I found you to be a troll, but damn it if you didn't have one made out of gold.

Nakata Daichi. You too are a troll. To be quite honest I dislike you on several levels. I make the concession that you truly loved Leaf and that is something

Kuromaru/Kagemaru, I hope it goes without saying that I respect you highly and never meant any malice towards you. I think we left at a bad note, but understand that any disagreements I had with you about staff affairs were never personal and that as a person I have always respected and seen you as a friend.

All in all I can only say to hold strong resentment towards three people. [spoilername="Partly Explicit"]Jessie, go suck beaverdick. Aika, likewise fuck yourself. Hoshikata, you are a troll, you are incompetent when it comes to anything outside the technical stuff behind running a site, and in the end I do not regret our fights. We'd be better off without you.[/spoilername]

*cough*

Anyway as my final words I wish to say good bye to Emily. You recruited me to this site. I do not know if you regret that but I thank you for it. I also thank you for your friendship prior and during our tenure here. If you could, I would greatly appreciate it if you were the one to lock this topic and do what you need to do to declare me inactive. I think it most appropriate for the person who brought me into this site to be the one to take me out. Good bye mother, I love you. I love papa, and everyone else too of course. I love you all*.

*Except the above three. Even in my deathbed I can't forgive you three. I'm totally being childish here, but I'm on my deathbed. So ha! HA! JA! HUE! KE!

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry to see you go Yogi. I don't know all that's happening but you will be missed. If you come back, send me a holla... or roar. :)

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My Son Yogi DX~ I never regretted carrying you on the site. I enjoyed your time here and the laughs.

I'm sad to see you go but you can get me on Skype. PM me if you want the username or ask your father for it. <w<

Removed Yogi from Missing Usergroup.

Profile, Dojo and Training threads moved to appropriate old areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back