Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Good end to a great visit. [Requesting Exit]

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma has enjoyed his short stay in the village, it may have only been a day or two but he came for what he needed. Now it was time for him to go home to his son and to his duties as a medical shinobi of leaf. He looked around where he was entered, which was close by where he was staying and wondered if he would run into the man who received him when he arrived, Kyojin was his name. A name he shouldn't forget because one day he would want to come back and maybe spar with that man.

Holding his passport in hand he knew it wouldn't be long till someone arrived to see him off.

[Requesting Exit]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
'| Side Story said:
[col]For those battle tested, a sharp killing intent would rise up and approach the figure before quickly subsiding.

Hmmm, was on alert due to a stranger at the door... but he looks like he just wants to get out of here.

From out of the background, dropping his active camo, the Sennin would come to focus in the distance. He would approach the man at the gate, in a brisk march with a smile upon his face.

"Leaving the village? Hope you enjoyed your stay or found whatever it was you were looking for!"

His tone would be pleasant, as he honestly did wish both of those things. Most come to Suna not for a vacation, but because they were looking for something or something, or just a reprieve from the harsh desert. So whatever led this man to the village, hopefully it was what he had been hoping for and he enjoyed the time.

His eyes would scan the man, who was rather tall compared to most. The Sennin himself stood in at slightly over six foot, so finding someone taller than him always seemed odd, unless that person was a cat monster or something. Taking the passport he would look it over, making a mental note.

"Well, best of luck on your return to Konoha, have safe travels!"

He would linger if the man had any questions for him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Allowed to leave!
|
zuwNqqn.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed to take some time but someone did show up, whatever killing intent that Akuma would have felt was no different than usual where ever he went. But it seemed to dissipate as soon as the man appeared. "Yes, I must say I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would. Your village is a great joy full of life and battle hardy people, I would have fit in quite nicely if I had been born here. I do hope I will be able to return for another visit someday soon." Akuma said in a deep bow as he really did enjoy his stay in the village although short.

"I can't wait as there is others here I wish to spar with." Saying this with no ill intent but a gleaming smile, Akuma really did just enjoy a good fight. After getting his passport back he would bow again and leave upon getting permission.

[Topic / village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back