Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Goodbye Death (leaving water country)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was just about done here. Upon looking around the whole frozen wasteland, trying to find things just from memory, he has found some of his summoning scrolls that held the usual things he would need. Yen, his guitar, and his old anbu mask.

Man... Wearing a mask... It sure has been a long time since he has. Last time... It was an infiltration mission into Frost territory. Even then, it wasn't the very first mask he has made, no. This mask he has, simple in design, face of a person, with like a cracked line going down the middle, and the left eye looking like it was crying blood. When he first was an ANBU in training. He was teamed up with Soku and Izumi. Soku... She was a sister he never had. She's the only other person other than his wife and children, that he would give the world to. He wonder how she's been doing. He wonders if she ever missed him. Now that he thinks about it, has anyone in Leaf tried to even search for him? He does remember sending a message back to the Village, about him tracking a potential threat. But did they even try?

The Medical Chief sighed. Well... What's done is done. If they think he's dead, it might be best for them to think so... He... He needs to clear his head. Maybe traveling around the world will help that. And after that... He needs to see his family. He's been gone for far too long.

Performing the necessary hand seals, and pressing his hand to the cold ground, smoke came out of nowhere with a poof. Once the smoke dissipated, there was a plant like creature.

"Eh? Now how the hell did someone get my name on a contract summoning! Only one human had it and he hasn't summoned me for five years. I mean I'm not complaining but..." Hotaka Brōlu paused, after looking in Ziren's direction.

"Hey Brōlu. I know this is sudden, and been a long time, but no time to really explain." Ziren said, bringing out a paper and pen from a summoning scroll. He wrote on it. "I need you to travel to Cloud and deliver this to them. And also... If they seem like trustworthy people. Tell them, if they really need me, as a top priority, like the well being of my wife and children, then they can find me in Tea. That part is a verbal message only to be given to them by your judgement."

Brōlu took the paper and said with a huff, "Five years. You sure know how to keep a plant waiting. But yeah. I'll make sure it gets to them."

Ziren nodded, he went one way out of Water, and his plant contract went the other.

(Topic created/left)
(One hour run time for both)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ooc: forgot the note, it says:
To those this concerns,
5 years. It has been five years since I sent my wife and twin children to Cloud, where I think it is safer than where it was before. Where was this place? Leaf. There was growing conflict of a foreign power, they call themselves Frost, threatened the lives of everyone in Leaf. But that wasn't it. Last time I was there, there was inside conflict. I honestly don't know if it has gotten worst or better, since right after I seen my wife and children away at the outer village zone in Fire Country, I got a tip off of an especially dangerous enemy. One from my past, his intentions unknown, I know only, that he must be stopped before he becomes another player in this seemingly growing problems in Leaf. I sent a note to them, telling them of my tracking down said threat. That was five years ago. I keep saying five years ago, because I just recently woke from a coma. Only going off of a note that was left from people who had taken care of me. Before they too, passed away. I was successful in eliminating the threat, but I've lost my life because of it. Not in the sense of I'm dead. But losing five years of my life. Five years of not seeing my children grow up... I'm sending this message because I will be making my way to Cloud. But first I'm making other stops, to try and find myself in this seemingly new world. Try and find inner peace. And after all that, when I do try to make my way to Cloud. To my family. My wife... My children...
Chigokai Ziren

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back