Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Got to Have Fun(Private)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri]

This is audio log #NC0022. Well it finally seemed that my life was back on track. I've been conditioning myself regularly over the past week and feel like 1 million yen. Not only that but I have been hired on at Domashii's place as a hostess. The pay isn't as much as I used to make back in Leaf City but, it's a little better than what I was making as a waitress some days before. Still, it was meeting me needs and then some so I decided to celebrate this great turn of fortune.

Solo Spend Thrift Montage
Back in Leaf City, once I began my profession, it became my life or rather, the only interesting thing about my life I cared to share. Work,... eat,... sleep,... then do it again. But since then, I've experienced so much, excitement and adventure, love, heart-ache, loss, friends, even dancing. And in all of that I learned that for the past few years leading up to the down-fall of Leaf City, I've been as dead as the corpses I examined and as lifeless as the gates I guarded. I vowed to change that so I decided go shopping for clothes. Just a day to try on different outfits that would showcase the new me. Well... six hours and 78 outfits views later, I finally found a few I really had to have. 13 outfits and dresses were crammed into four bags I carted along, the sizes and weights of which made me thankful I was shinobi trained. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon and I had just finished nearly spending my into bankruptcy.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back