Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hachiashi Juro [Cloud]>> Akujin Susumu[Sand]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Hachiashi Juro

Old Character Village: Cloud

Old Profile Topic Title: Cannot remember

Old Training Topic Title: Juro's Spider Cave

Old Dojo Topic Title: Cannot remember

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information In case we can't find your information, we may need some super sleuth information

New Character Name: Akujin Susumu

New Village: Leaf

Link to latest Voucher: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=754&p=16368#p16368

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Hachiashi Juro [Cloud]>> Akujin Susumu[Leaf]

Dojo
Quickdraw
Insight
Called Shot

Explosion
Required Affinities
Major Affinity:Fire
Minor Affinity:Earth

Training
HP: 9126
CP: 6020
Agility: 154/300
Stamina: 169/300
Ninjutsu: 126/300
Taijutsu: 202/300
Genjutsu: 104/300
Chakra Control: 140%/300%
Character Level: 9
PL:875/1500
AP: 2.9167
BLC:145%

Landmine Rank 1 to Rank 2: 46 Success
Landmine Rank 2 to Master Rank: 26 Success
Blast Wave Rank 1 to Rank 2: 31 Success
Blast Wave Rank 2 to Master Rank: 46 Success

Hachiashi Juro

[ p e r s o n a l
i n f o r m a t i o n ] [ h i s t o r y ]
Spoiler:

Juro is a descendant of the Clan of the Wolf known as the Ookami. His hobbies when he was young was to collect spiders. He lived with his dad all his life since his mom got divorced. Juro's dad felt his mom wasn't fit to take care of Juro. Dad thought his wife was very delusional. For example, every night his wife would stay up all night because she truly believed the house was haunted by spirits that died in the Ookami clan. Juro's dad was annoyed by this and was getting very tired of having to wake up in the middle of night to go look for her. Ever since the divorce his dad began teaching him Jutsu for self defense, for his dad always had a saying "A man without defense is not a man at all". So until the day Juro dies he lives and abides by that motto and continues to learn jutsus through his dad.

[ t r a i t s ]
Spoiler:

Purple Hair, White Eyes, Height:5'11, Light Skin

[ s t a t s ]
Spoiler:

PL:895/1500
AP: 2.983
BLC:149%

Jurou's Spider Cave Formula
Spoiler:

Jurou`s Spider Cave
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus:+5% to all Damage; doesn’t apply to caps
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu Difficulty, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Low:None

[ n i n j u t s u ]

Spoiler:

E-Rank Ninjutsu:
*E-Rank Jutsu
Stone Bullet Rank 3
Gravel Shift Rank 3
D-Rank Ninjutsu:
*D-Rank Jutsu
Earth River Flow Rank 3
Sinkhole Fist Rank 3
Mud Clone Rank 3
C-Rank Ninjutsu:
*C-Rank Jutsu
Force Blast Rank 1
Psionic Assault Rank 1
Kinetic Infusion Rank 1
Force Guard Rank 1
Inner Earth Reflection Lure Rank 3
Earth Flow Wave Rank 3
Rock Golem Rank 3
Earthen Coating Rank 3
Landmine Rank 3
Bang Bullet Rank 1
Explosive Touch Rank 1
Blast Wave Rank 3

B-Rank Ninjutsu:

S-Rank Ninjutsu:

Advanced Elements: Kenesis,Explosion
Minor Affinity: Wind,Earth
Major Affinity: Fire

[ g e n j u t s u ]
Spoiler:

Level 1 and 2 Genjutsu:
*Level 1
*Level 2
Novice Touch Rank 1
Echo Rank 1
Intimidation Rank 1

Level 3 and 4 Genjutsu:
*Level 3
Distress Rank 1
Force Exhale Rank 1
Blinding Flash Rank 1

*Level 4

Level 5 and 6 Genjutsu:
*Level 5
*Level 6

Level 7 Genjutsu:

Level 8 Genjutsu:

[ t a i j u t s u ]
Spoiler:

Level 1 and 2 Taijutsu:
*Level 1
*Level 2
Overhead Strike[Rank 3]
Rapid Smash [Rank 1]
Level 3 and 4 Taijutsu:
*Level 3
Titantic Thrust[Rank 3]
Crimson Flash[Rank 3]
Tricky Grip [Rank 1]
Flurry Jab [Rank 1]
*Level 4
Swirling Grind[Rank 3]
Breathtaking Blow[Rank 1]
Counter [Rank 1]
Level 5 and 6 Taijutsu:
*Level 5
Broadslap[Rank 1]
Rejecting Assault [Rank 1]
Tornado Strike [Rank 1]
*Level 6
Hyper Extension[Rank 1]
Jump Lunge [Rank 1]
Crippling Barrage [Rank 1]
Level 7 Taijutsu:

Level 8 Taijutsu:

[ m i s c . ]
Textbox Coding
Spoiler:

AP Cost
Spoiler:

[ a b i l i t i e s ]
Spoiler:

1.Flat Edge
2.Quickdraw
3.Insight
4.Called Shot
5.Ironwall

[ e q u i p m e n t ]

Spoiler:

Weapon: Dragon's Tail

Augment 1:Serpent Soul
Augment 2:Jagged
Augment 3:Soul Reap

Weapon: Split Moon Cleaver

Augment 1:Flexisteel
Augment 2:
Augment 3:

Item Slot 1:Sheath

Item Slot 2:Sheath

Item Slot 3:

Item Slot 4:

Item Slot 5:

[ Bloodline ]

[ Hachiashi ]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

PL: 875
PL Bonus: 700
Total PL: 1575

Yen Refunded: 109100
Yen Bundle: Active/B Rank (Would have been A Rank, but you don't have a Lvl 7/B Rank mastered): 46000
Yen Total: 155100

Blank Jutsus: 16

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

For Leaf Council's records: Juro posted an RP on August 12, 2012, pre-hack.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Old Character Name: Hachiashi Juro
Old Village:Cloud

Preferred New Username: Akujin Susumu

New Character Name: Akujin Susumu
New Village: Sand
New BL/CA: Tsuchimikado
New Character Class:
Before Veteran said:
egneveR Fo semalF
HP:(40+lvl) x stamina
CP:(45+lvl) x chakra control
High:Spell Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC

After Veteran said:
egneveR Fo semalF
HP:(45+lvl) x stamina
CP:(50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus:+.5 Accuracy, +5% Ninjutsu damage, +1 Accuracy and Dodge
High:Spell Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch?
Med-Nin

Character Physical Description: Susumu has red eyes, blue hair, and wears a red scarf. He also wears red cargo shorts and doesn't wear a shirt.

Character Behavioral Description: Susumu is a very outgoing person. Though he can be sarcastic at times, he's fairly easy to get along with.

Character History: When Susumu was born his parents put him into foster care. He grew up most of is life in a orphanage with no memory of his actual parents. One day he was adopted by a random couple in need of kids. The couple seemed very nice and delicate. When his name was called for adoption he ran toward them with such enthusiasm, as if they were his own parents picking him up from daycare. He hugged them and they walked home seeing as how the orphanage was merely around the corner from where the couple lived. As they walk home some criminal came and abducted him. The couple were put into shock and merely stood there as if they were paralyzed. Susumu, being only 7 years old, began to panic and squirm trying to escape the criminals arms, but it seemed as though every time he moved his grip got tighter. The criminal began to laugh with wickedness mocking the little boy. Susumu began to get agitated and bit him in his arm. He was then dropped by the criminal. As he hit the ground he looked for his foster parents but they were nowhere to be found. Susumu’s foster parents had abandoned him and nothing was left but him and the criminal that had abducted him. “Why you little…!” Susumu got up and kicked him in his privy parts before he could finish his sentence. Just when the criminal had recovered from this traumatic injury he tried to get up and hurt Susumu again. ANBU then came to the scene and arrested the criminal. Susumu then looked around the town looking for someone to take him in. To his luck some elderly women took him in and promised to take care of him until he reached adulthood. When he reaches adulthood or at least when he turns 16 years of age he plans to find his real parents.

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
FAQ thread:

Current Usergroups:

Previous Character's Stats:HP: 9126

Rebirthed Stats:

Current Mastered Jutsu:
Mastered Justu said:
  • Stone Bullet Rank 3
    Gravel Shift Rank 3
    Earth River Flow Rank 3
    Sinkhole Fist Rank 3
    Mud Clone Rank 3
    Inner Earth Reflection Lure Rank 3
    Earth Flow Wave Rank 3
    Rock Golem Rank 3
    Earthen Coating Rank 3
    Landmine Rank 3
    Blast Wave Rank 3
    Overhead Strike Rank 3
    Titantic Thrust Rank 3
    Crimson Flash Rank 3
    Swirling Grind Rank 3
Mastered Jutsu Swaps:
Jutsu Swaps said:
Overhead Strike Mastered----> Lightning Torrent Mastered
Titantic Thrust Mastered----> Thunderclap Mastered
Crimson Flash Mastered----> Electroshock Mastered
Swirling Grind Mastered----> Electrocution Mastered
Stone Bullet Mastered----> Zeus Flash Mastered
Gravel Shift Mastered----> Thunderstruck Mastered
Earth River Flow Mastered----> Gigavolt Cannon Mastered
Sinkhole Fist Mastered----> Chidori Mastered
Mud Clone Mastered----> Lightning Beast Mastered
Inner Earth Reflection Lure Mastered----> Amp Field Mastered

Note: Im working on my BL Application this is just here as a placeholder

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tsuchimikado Application said:
Today would probably be one of the darkest nights in Konoha a shinobi would ever experience. It was around 10:00 at night and the moon was a glowing amulet around “mother nature’s neck”. Susumu was still awake at this hour watching TV upstairs in his bedroom. He turned the channel to the Konoha news to find out what is going on with the shinobi world. “There’s nothing to watch on any of the other channels I watch so why not?”</B><i></i> He said to himself as he changed the channel. He began listening to the anchor talk about today’s events in Konoha. “In today’s news a man gets killed while trying to protect his wife from a vicious serial killer” “The woman says that the man had a knife and like a maniac, he kicked their door in and began swinging wildly” “She also says that she was the first person he saw when he kicked the door off of the hinges”</I><i></i> Susumu took the time out to give his personal opinion about today’s story so far. “Man that sucks I feel bad for the lady that lost her husband” He says to himself. He then continues to listen to the news report. “This woman claims that her husband’s name was Akujin Saranori…”<i></i> Susumu keeping his cool, kept his composure and acted as if it was some kind of coincidence that this man had the exact same last name as him. “Big deal it’s not like I even know who my real parents are anyway” He said to himself. After a couple minutes into the newscast, the power went out like the scene of a popular horror movie. This crept the young chunnin out. Susumu had a phobia of the dark and began to panic when he started hearing footsteps from downstairs. “M-M-Maybe it’s Gram-Grams falling off of the couch again” He thought being scared to death. He now stood in the center of his room in complete darkness. It was so dark that he felt like he was sleeping standing up and that the darkness became his eyelids. Within moments a spirit had entered his room and illuminated the door. It began to speak to him in an eerie whispery voice, “Su-Su-Muuu” “yourrr my sonnn” “come with me to the other side of the world”<i></i> Susumu being bewildered by such a sight, never knew he would have the ability to hear, see, and speak to ghost. The young chunnin asked it a question. “Who are you and what do you want with me?”<i></i> The spirit in response said, “I am your father Akujin Saranori, the one that placed you in an orphanage the second you were bornnn” Susumu scoffed at the statement and said, “Yea right do you really expect me to believe that” “I mean let’s be realistic I’ve been in that orphanage since I was eight years old. “now Im supposed to just believe a talking spirit is my biological father because he was on the news as today’s murder” His father’s spirit knew that he wouldn’t believe him if he told him about placing him in an orphanage at birth. So the only way to get through to him was to tell him all the things that only Susumu would know. <B><I>“Here’s my will if you don’t believe that then I’ll tell you this” “For one thing you’re scared of the dark how do I know because I can your spirit trembling in fear as we speak” “You were abandoned by your foster parents and I was the one that kidnapped you” “I also want you to know that there’s something special about you that no one else knows” “like the simple fact that you’re talking to ghost right now and that you can see me clearly” “you have the traits of a Tsuchimikado” “you have the gift to see the unknown that no one else can see”<i></i> With that his dad vanished and Susumu fell to his knees crying. The lights cut back on and Susumu went to sleep awaiting the next day for the sun to rise again.
WC:683

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name, BL, Class, Med-nin (MIT approved).
Mana had miscounted your mastered jutsu before and you're right with 15, not 16:

This is your final mastered list then:
Earth Flow Wave Rank 3
Rock Golem Rank 3
Earthen Coating Rank 3
Landmine Rank 3
Blast Wave Rank 3
Overhead Strike Mastered----> Lightning Torrent Mastered
Titantic Thrust Mastered----> Thunderclap Mastered
Crimson Flash Mastered----> Electroshock Mastered
Swirling Grind Mastered----> Electrocution Mastered
Stone Bullet Mastered----> Zeus Flash Mastered
Gravel Shift Mastered----> Thunderstruck Mastered
Earth River Flow Mastered----> Gigavolt Cannon Mastered
Sinkhole Fist Mastered----> Chidori Mastered
Mud Clone Mastered----> Lightning Beast Mastered
Inner Earth Reflection Lure Mastered----> Amp Field Mastered

Your stats are wrong, however. You have a new PL of 1575 to redistribute. Please make the corrections in a new post, don't just edit the information in.

Also, players are no longer allowed to have so much under their signatures. There is an area on the board for mini-profiles (one you link to your signature/pic) and are allowed a single line of text below the image.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rebirthed Stats

Stamina: 221/300
Ninjutsu: 300/300
Taijutsu: 300/300
Genjutsu: 300/300