Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Halt you fiend! [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat in his office, it was a normal day to say the least and he wasn’t really expecting much. As his hand moved quickly the pen finding paper as he filled out paperwork that had become a second nature to him. Over the last few hours a lot had changed that much he was sure of, to say that his efforts were becoming stretched thin was a small statement, but a powerful one right now. Takeshi allowed himself a moment to pause into the paper as frustration passed over his face, it had been a challenging week to say the least.

Suddenly the door flew open with what could be considered a outburst, one of the gate guards stood there. His eyes focused on the Captain as he looked up from the writing. His pen coming down onto the paper as he pondered what had taken place that could condone just bursting in. He now had a small idea of how Umashi felt with all the interruptions that continued to take his time up. The man that had burst in seemed flustered to say the least as he tried to get his words out in a quick order of course.

“Captain, we had an incident at the gates. Your required to come straight away, we have found a Ninja trying to force his way inside. The gate guards are currently engaging in a fight against this man.”

Takeshi was already on the move before he even allowed the words to finish being formulated he knew full well that there probably was going to be a fight due to this situation. He was already on the move out the door forcing the man to keep up with him as he moved with speed.

“How many are fight, what can you tell me about the target. What can you tell me about his abiliites. I need the information and quickly”

Takeshi moved with speed the two of them were out of the office and sprinting towards the gates as quick as possible. It was his job as the ANBU to stop those that would cause issues. As the two of the m left the offices and head to the gates it was clear that there would be a fighting situation coming up. He made sure that he was prepared and had everything he needed to fight at any situation that came his way.

“From what we can tell he is a swordsman, great blade user, with water Jutsu. We cannot identify where he from. It seemed he was trying to sneak past, as soon as he was questioned the fight began straight away. It was an erupted issue that happened.”

“That’s fine, I will sort this out, as soon as we arrive have the gate guard pull out and create a perimeter”

Takeshi was already on the sprinting course now, heading towards the enemy situation, of course it was clear that things would be sorted quickly. We need to contain this individual and make sure that we get the answers needed. Takeshi ran through the gates and could see the mess that was already taking place in front of him. A giant blade swinging clipped one of the Chunnin that had come to answer the call.

Guards were crawling or stumbling back from the man that had attacked forward, it was a clear situation that he had found himself in. Takeshi’s hands straight away come up as he began to assess the situation, knowing full well it had been going on for a while. That much was clear, the combat that had taken place was already showing wounds to both sides. It seemed he had been accompanied by already two other individuals, both laying limp and broken on the ground.

“Right pull back, give space, recover those that can be helped and do so. We need to handle this situation quickly and efficiently. As always make sure that we get some medical team down here. Working together we can easily apprehend this man, we need to get the information and make sure that we find out what his purpose is. I will get some help my side, but remember to remain calm”

Takeshi instantly summoned Sera to his side, she loved the hunt and the fight so logically she would be the best choice for this fight right now. She was already into action, coming around and covering the rear in case he wanted to escape. Of course, Takeshi had already had his eyes activated in that split second as he focused on the man in front of him. The one that would be called his opponent though he knew nothing about him.

“Seems he doesn’t talk much does he?”

Sera voice came from the other side, before blades slammed into the man’s back sending him juddering forward slightly into the outstretched palm of the Uchiha. They had been practising lately their own combat abilities. Takeshi instantly allowed the spiral ball of energy that smashed into the man to send him staggering backwards. Unexpecting the sudden reinforcements had paid off big time it would seem. They needed to push this advantage and make sure that they never let him recover from the outbreak.

“Lets keep this push going Sera, make sure he had no time to recover from the sudden input agreed”

“Aye, im not like Rin. I prefer not to toy with my food if I am being honest, let’s just finish it”

Takeshi dodged the incoming blade that was aimed at his neck, it was a nice shoot and would have severed the Captain’s head from shoulders in a second to say the least. As he pondered his next action he made sure that his blade never stopped moving, the back swing was just as terrifying as the forward swing that came his way. In a split second, he managed to spin around to the approaching Sera. Sera caught off guard felt the side of the blade slam into her sending her rolling across the ground.

Takeshi on the other half was already creating space between the two of them, his hands came together as he allowed a fire dragon erupted free from them. Smashing into his body, the man instantly felt the fire hitting him, though it seemed to do nothing. The attack becoming weaker or what appeared to look like effective any more.

“Well that caught me by surprise, nice hard swing”

Takeshi caught the words coming from Sera as she appeared to pop her jaw back into place, the hideous act made a small smile come to his face. As Sera moved forward it was clear that she was going to try and sap the energy of the man that had come in front of her. Each arm that came forward she ducked under before finally unleashing her attack with precision, causing the man to stumble into Takeshi. His Chakra filling into his palm as a beam of light shot free sending the man staggering down to his knees.

This strategy went on for what could be considered hours, it was brutal and efficient in the team work side of fighting. Yet there was a reason behind it. Simple really this man had the ability to absorb hits like a trooper, not faltering or wavering in the way he fought. He seemed to take so much more of a beating that anyone that Takeshi had faced in his life had before him. Smirking slightly, he knew exactly how he was going to get this information off the man.

“He is truly able to take some beating, though isn’t he?”

“Seems that way, though he doesn’t look like he will be lasting much longer”

Takeshi watched as what seemed like an hour of back and forth between blows the man finally collapsed, his blade scattering across the ground. Watching the man fall, Sera and Takeshi stood over him. Leaving the gate guards to sort this mess out, he took the man into a much more dark and secluded location inside of the forest. Using restrains he tied the man up to a tree, it was basic and yet the outcome would eventually lead to answers that he wanted.

As the man came to it was clear he probably wasn’t in the situation he wanted to be in, nothing about this current predicament would go well for him.

“Takeshi, he seems to be awake, though he looks a bit worse for wear”

“That’s fine, I am not here to help him, I just want the information that he holds key for me. I will get that information one way or another, so shall we start. First off what is your name?”

Takeshi turned to face the man his piercing red eyes looking at him. Knowing full well his answers would be hard to get form him, of course what else could you expect.

“Screw you…..”

“See this is what I mean, we can be pleasant or we can be nasty. I just want answers.”

Takeshi nodded over to Sera who calmly walked over to the man and crouched down near his face, looking him square in the eyes. She cocked her head slightly and looked directly into his eyes pondering for a few seconds what she would do.

“See look, we just want answers, besides from what I can see your already dead, we can offer you a way out of death. If we get the right answers from you, how much of a bargain is that one”

“What are you talking about…..”

Pain etched the man’s face at that moment in time, he seemed to understand that the internal damage was well out of his league, it was clear that he would be suffering massive amount of pain and trauma to his body from the fight. He would be lucky to hold out another five minutes, let alone anything past that.

“Look, I can save you, but you will need to give me answers. It’s a fair trade, isn’t it?”

“Seems fair enough….”

Pain probably screwed the man’s mind at that instant, agreeing to what Takeshi offered without questioning it was the worst call he could have made. Takeshi nodded as the offer was struck, the bargain created between the two of them. Leaning down he allowed his hand to touch the man. The best way to describe it would be a merging of their chakra as he ripped the soul free from the mans body. Letting the body slump down as its soul left it.

Summoning another two zombies he allowed one to take the form of Rin, easily recognizable as the new figure took the second one. All of them stood there and looked at each other for a second, four figures all belonging to one person. Turning to face the new man Rin spoke first.

“Another addition, well we are getting crowded, aren’t we? You got a name bud?”

“Rogaku Dorn, that’s what I was given the name before I went missing.”

So, another missing Ninja, how many are we getting these days?”

“Enough Sera, so what did you want from the gates? Did you think you would be stopped, and was this just for money”?

“Yes, money was the reason, No I thought I would have gone unseen, we wanted nothing.”

Takeshi sighed, it seemed his new soul showed no new information at least in that sense. But the man was now taken care of and wouldn’t cause any more problems from leaf. The guy had some talents that much was true, something he could put to use at least in the future.

“Welcome to the team I guess”

“Indeed I was getting sick of Rin being the only man to talk to.”

“Welcome Dorn, you will work to help the village in return you will have my support to help you in the future for anything you need.”

“I appreciate your compliance in this matter.”

“Well isn’t he a blunt one………”

“So Dorn what do you do in your fighting style?”

“I fortify my position.”

Takeshi signed to himself, it seemed he had someone with unique abilities but no personality. This was interesting. Turning on his heels he let the four of them disintegrate into nothingness, knowing full well that his team was now whole he wondered what would happen in the future.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back