Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Harmless Acts or Actual Crime? [Private]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The room was nothing more than the standard conference room utilized for many purposes, but for this particular reason it was going to house a person charged with an assault crime. The only reason he was not taken into the Sileo was due to the fact that the shinobi in question possessed a kinjutsu and that itself fell under the medical sennin's observation as well. Hosuto would be standing with the Rikudou sennin sitting at the table in the center of the room, while another Anbu agent stood at the door's entrance. The other two Anbu who had responded to the call were outside the door for precautionary measures.

"Both Sennin's will be here soon, then they will decide how to pursue the events in question."

[Topic Entered with Kubi]
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki slowly walked into the room, perfectly in time with the ANBU after walking this far. His eyes still wandered around, accepting this foreign environment. He said, "Don't mind if I sit? I could make seats for you if you want. Though, as the actor in this situation, I do believe it might be a little awkward, so I accept if you say no." He stomped, his chakra forming behind himself and turning into a solid chair. He sat down, his hands still in his own makeshift hand cuffs to try and make those ANBU feel more safe, at least that was his intention.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He received the call, apparently someone was needing to be met with.

Putting down his paperwork he stood and headed to the tower. It didn't seem like normal precautions taking someone to the tower, it normally happened here at the sileo, but no matter. Akira was sure it was for a good reason.

Eventually he arrived probably about 5-10 minutes after the pair. Nodding to the ANBU outside the door as he entered, they bowed their heads respectfully as he did so.

Before him was his longtime student and a shinobi who was sitting in one of the chairs. He didn't seem uncomfortable with his situation, though that hardly mattered.

The Medical Sennin hadn't arrived yet, but he was sure she wouldn't be far away.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had recieved the report that a shinobi had been using Rikudou Sennin abilities. And not only that, when she arrived it turned out that it was one of her own medical shinobi. In the room was an ANBU, the offender Kubitsuki, and Saito. This seemed to be like an interesting meeting, and surely the offender would be about to be grilled. So she had brought barbeque sauce, and burger buns. (hidden away in a summoning scroll of course) This would be a roast for the ages. And if not, well, she could slap together some ribs easily after the meeting. But first! There was some scolding to do. And perhaps some punishment to be implemented.

”So… Shisokoku-kun. Unregistered Kinjutsu user. I’m highly disappointed. And from one of my own mednins!” she said in her best “Son, I’m not angry, I’m disappointed.” Tone ”And an assault charge? Really? By Raiden’s hairy chin, what the flippin’ hell did you do? Throw a demonic statue at someone?” It was clear that Kitsune was not happy with the situation, and Kubitsuki should be painfully aware of that by now. A seal would probably have to be put on him to limit his access to the kinjutsu he had, and a demotion would definitely be in order.

Of course, all of that depended on him not being arrested and thrown in jail for his idiotic actions. Well… Not his demotion. He’d be cleaning bedpans for a year no matter the outcome of the ANBU side of things in the meeting. Kitsune had made her mind up, and folded her arms.

[MFT; WC: 266]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

With the quick appearance of the parties in true authority, Hosuto motioned towards the other anbu in the room whom proceeded to hand him a small file. Flipping open the folder, he'd separate the pieces of paper within into two stacks before placing one before Akira Saito and the other before Shinrya Kitsune. Taking his position by next to Shisokoku, Hosuto would begin...

"As you both are aware, today we received an alert from an academy student regarding a request for assistance near the Dawnbringer's Plaza between the corner of Kogomura Street and Main. Our four man cell who were the closets to the region quickly responded. The first page is a transcript of the call that was made to us.."

First Page said:
This is Academy Student Shinobi, ID number 45045 Alpha, Koji Osuteno requesting assistance in the Susukino District corner of Kogomura Street and Main. A Rikudo Sennin by the name of Kubitsuki has summoned a bunch of monsters in what was originally a game of follow the leader. Not an enemy attack, he is a Cloud mednin. I repeat not an enemy. No one seems to have been harmed but there is general panic spreading. You can't miss it, the thing is about 5 stories tall. User has confirmed he is still waiting on registration appointment, I will attempt to calm him down.

"It was this initial call which originally brought your presence to be required, Kitsune-sama because the call made direct mention of the person of general focus being both a medical shinobi as well as a professed unregistered kinjutsu user. The second page is a transcript of each individual involved retelling of what happened."

Second Page A said:
Testimony of Chiyoko

"Kubitsuki, the one who summoned everything, asked if we wanted to play a game of chase the leader, we accepted. I took the initiative and took a short-cut through the back of that restaurant, where he employed a high ranking and potentially dangerous Jutsu in close vicinity of bystanders. At that point I felt he was taking the whole matter far too seriously, but I decided to press on with the game, which was admittedly stupid. It wasn't a good ten seconds later that he summoned the monsters. I immediately ended the chase and attempted to calm the situation, I assume the little one saw what was happening and called the Black Ops. The situation calmed down a bit, but when Osuteno pressed Kubitsuki on the matter he seemed to begin to get agitated and began stuttering, at that point he began to blame what happened on me. After that you showed up."

Second Page B said:
Testimony of Osuteno

"We all decided to play a game of follow the leader where Kubitsuki-San and I chased Chiyoko-Senpai. When the other two ran into the restaurant, I thought it would be difficult to get around the people working inside without making a mess so I went over to try and slow her down at the opposite exit. I heard a lot of commotion coming from inside and something that sounded... electric? I'm not sure. When I hopped down I realized they had left from a different point and caught back up on their trail. I went back up on the roof and headed towards the front when I spotted the creature and monster-like figures blocking up the escape routes. There was genuine panic and I thought the situation got a bit out of hand. So I decided to call in and help insure that this was not mistaken for an attack on the village. I went to try and speak with Kubitsuki-San, as did Chiyoko-Senpai and he revised his actions and went about straightening out the situation. And yes, as she said I sort of lost my composure for a moment and snapped at Kubitsuki-San after I found myself... vexed with his line of reasoning. But after speaking with both him and the giant, they made it clear that neither intended any harm."

Second Page C said:
Testimony of Kubitsuki

This all started when I was eating over in that Restaurant a few minutes ago, and Chiyoko decided to rush out of the building and not pay for her meal. I paid for her, chased after her, and we decided to play this game of chase the leader for simple prizes. If I won, she paid me back for both meals, if Osuteno won, he would get a new Kimono, and if the Mistress won, she would force me to bail out a meal with her. I accepted, and activated my Byakugan and decided to give her a head start since she was the leader. She told us when, and we chased after, with me going through the building and Osuteno going onto the roof. She shoved a man to the side, who was fortunate enough to catch his balance, and I formed a chakra receiver to stop the door from crashing against the tin building and cause any damage. I watched the entire room while chasing after her with my Byakugan, calculating a way to try and get her to stop but she decided to flip a chicken out of a chef's hands that I caught and gave back, before continuing my chase. I unleashed a Chidori Control to fire lots of tiny senbons, which were at a lowered output rate, to try and stop her legs from moving. My plan failed, and each of the senbons hit each other, causing a loud crackling electric noise to escape the building. From there I chased on to outside, where I decided that where someone would summon a contract, my friend might want to help me in the chase. I summoned the statue Omoidashimashita, who promptly yawned out these "monsters" but which were actually just his chakra. Another reason I summoned his was because Rikudo Sennins gain a power bonus while the giant one is there, so I was planning to feed off the surge and use it to my advantage. There, you were called, and she decided to yield. My way of life is considered to the average shinobi, flashy and over the top, but my beliefs are not so. There is no physical damage to anything, just more emotional or mental because GIANT FREAKING MONSTER DRAGON!"

"The decision to bring Kubitsuki in was mine and after hearing each individual's recant of the scenario I decided to charge him with Assault in the Primary Offense under Kumogakure's Rules Public Fighting laws. I was trained to see the laws of this village as black and white and despite the notion from both parties that no one was injured or that the accused was in control of what he was doing with no attempt to harm, the law was still broken. Given the current leadership void affecting the village where the charges go from here would be up to you two sennin.

Hosuto would become silent at this time as his whole dialogue was spoken in one undisturbed voice tone and his body made no un-needed movements. Despite being a trainee, Hosuto was well trained enough to know how to act in these situations.
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki snickered, before addressing the issue staring at Kitsune, "No offence my Sennin, but since I really have nothing to lose here and I am going to be arrested from your emotions and instead of fair justice, I must give what shame I can. I have met you hundreds of times with my Rinnegan active, and I have requested multiple times to register my kinjutsu, you were to busy for one of your students, so it is your fault being the only person who can accept it. I have tried over all 7 fucking years, and you never helped me." Kubitsuki felt ill will clearly to Kitsune, not restraining a bit in any hope to spare her feelings. His faintly glowing amber eyes looked over to Saito, and he spoke kindly and formally, "I apologize for these circumstances. I am under accusation of 14 accounts of Secondary Offense, the restaurant workers in a active restaurant for the rules state even indirectly when I released a Chidori release - Senbon. tertiary offense because I summon Remembered, and even though it can only harm up to 3 people at a time, the death of 3 people counts as a mass killer, so it is counted. But, not a single person nor property was damaged so I am not sure on it being Secondary or not. Finally, I am under primary for the single shinobi. I accept the fact this is how the law operates, but my protest is that all the negative things I did over all was mass panic from my statue, even though I did not mean to, and the destruction of a table I was trying to save from falling over. Plus, none of my attacks were even aimed at a foe, do you think a Rikudo Sennin with the Byakugan activated would miss a STUDENT if he was trying to hurt her? However, it is all your judgement and I give you back your floor to state your opinions of the matter and my punishment. I stand back." Kubitsuki simply watched, seeing their reactions to him.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC Sorry for delay, I think I looked at this a while back and for some reason didn't think it'd been posted in. My bad.]

Akira listened to Kitsune's scolding, though his attention was quickly taken by the folder handed to him as she spoke. He opened the contents and began looking it through as Hosuto spoke. Strange actions indeed, but he held his opinion to himself as the boy continued.

Once he was finished Akira still kept silent, looking to the boy who was being accused to state his defense.

Kitsune hadn't been Sennin for 7 years, which made Akira feel that perhaps the language was uncalled for. Indeed, over that time there had been Daisuke and Kushin. It seemed unusual to him that Kushin wouldn't have accepted and filled in the paperwork, but then again over that time he'd been retired and so he didn't really know the goings on. Though the apparent restrictions on his abilities was of interest, and he wondered if that was universal or otherwise, he dismissed the thought to focus on the issue at hand.

The boy spoke to him, there was a greater deal more respect in that tone than there had been earlier with Kitsune.

He nodded and then looked to Kitsune to have her say. He would hold his own council for now.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Surely you’re not implying that I’ve been Sennin for 7 years” Kitsune said and sighed. ”It’s not my fault you didn’t see the previous Sennin, or even the one before him to get your registration handled. So don’t you take that tone with me. You’re the one at fault for not getting your papers in order.” she continued before looking at Saito. ”I can’t say I’ve dabbled in the punishment part of our code of laws, so I’ll defer to you on that area. However. Part of his punishment will be a demotion to Mednin in Training, on account of insubordination, and unregistered kinjutsu usage. As for the remainder of the punishment… The floor is yours Saito-san.”

Kitsune took a step back and pulled out her tablet from her coats big inner pocket and began writing an official demotion order so she could have it printed out the minute she was within range of the network at the hospital. I swear, we need to devise a way to seal off the power of a kinjutsu without harming the user. she thought as she signed the order with her fingerprint, and then opened a new document and began drawing up the specs for such a seal, while still paying attention to what was going on in the room.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Interesting punishments were handed out by the medical sennin. Akira looked at her for a moment, his eyes lingering a moment longer than would normally be expected. Long enough for her to know he was thinking about something, though she wouldn't know what, nor would she know why. Perhaps in future she would wonder if it was about something that he would discuss with her in her office before he then acted against the council. But that would not be for him to know.

Looking back at the boy he shrugged. He wouldn't question the decisions of another Sennin on a member of her own branch. It certainly wasn't how he would handle it.

No-one was harmed during this event. I will let you off with an official warning. What this means is that although there is no punishment attributed to you it will be officially noted, thus if something of this nature arises again then it is known that you have been given notice. Offensive jutsu are to be kept in the stadium unless defending yourself or another from a shinobi who attacked. This is the only time the action is defensible. He might have suggested something more but clearly he had decided that Kitsune's punishments for what happened were more than enough.

Turning his attention to Hosuto he nodded Thank you for your diligence Hosuto. He said giving his student his appreciation for his actions, something he felt was needed as he had let the other off with nothing but a warning. Otherwise the boy might have felt that he had done wrong, and he certainly hadn't.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki's eyes snapped open, as he dissolved his own hand cuffs and looked at them both. He opened his maw slightly shifting his tongue uncomfortably. He had blood lightly splattered over the tips of his teeth, from being impaled into his tongue. He calmed down, and then looked Kitsune straight in the eyes, before speaking with manors once more, "I apologize lady Kitsune, each and every time I tried to meet up with the previous sennin I was denied from my parents, the fact I have no clan, and my past all combined. I don't like being forced to work for another instead of with another, so I guessed I just ignored the sennin unless I did not have to. My question for you is, why the charge for insubordination? I came here by my own free will, or are you considering that me talking back to you? Or was it just my stupidity on timing? Anyways, I will be trying for my 32nd time to drop in my papers after this." He let his tongue out of the death grip of his teeth, feeling his own blood trail down his throat. He knew no water ninjutsu, damn.

His eyes locked onto the Raikage Saito, listening to the punishment he was to be given. He raised an eyebrow and stated bluntly, "I understand." at this point he decided just to keep his damned mouth shut, realizing all the stupid things he has said today. He looked up to them both and stated two questions, "Since my punishment has been given may I take my leave? Also, when could I be able to request a medical exam, by the definitions of the medical branch I had and was about to try the exam for chief. A step back but I deserve it." He spoke defeated, just deciding to accept this and moved on.

(Leaving topic if not stopped)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”When your professional behavior reflects that of a mednin, I’ll consider it. Not until then.” Kitsune said simply ”For now, though, you have some things to regain. It’ll be an arduous task, but I’m sure you’ll rise to the challenge.” she said, stepping aside to let him leave.
After Kubitsuki had left the room. ”Thank you both for your assistance in this matter.” she said and nodded to them both. ”If you have follow-up questions, Saito-san, you know where to find me.” she finished and also walked out the door.

[Topic Left]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting occasion but Akira kept himself quiet. He had seen now how Kitsune would punish those who had acted in a particular way.

Perhaps this day would come to haunt her in weeks to come as Akira was fated to become the Raikage, and her position would be questions by not just himself but by the other Sennin as well. It was a matter that he knew he would need to make a decision on, and if removing the rank of those who had seemingly not acted as one in their position should was the way that she felt was the right way to deal with a situation then once Akira regained his senses perhaps this logic would be applied to her as well.

Still, only time could tell.

Let us go and train Hosuto. He said as he took his leave with the trainee.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back