Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

He was beaten to Death with his own Skull... [Weekly Solo]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was normal for Yume to be called in to perform autopsies, specifically the strange ones yet even this one exceeded her standards of the bizarre. Her briefing with the ANBU captain has shed some light on the scenario but still had many gaps that needed to be filled; namely the victims head. A couple of nights prior there had been a disturbance reported in the upper echelon of Suna but by the time the authorities had arrived on the scene the victim was already dead; his skull having been removed while he was still alive and used to club him to death. Once a warm and friendly member of society, Jin Seong (known affectionately as Jimmy to his friends and loved ones), was now ice cold; simply another statistic in the investigation codenamed ‘Sidewinder’. There had been a number of murders that had occurred in Suna’s upper class neighbourhood; one report even described a man literally screaming ‘bloody murder’ before he was silenced. Hands on hips and a perplexed expression underneath the medical mask that was strung across the Mednin's face, she and her fox CuRua shared a look of confusion.

How do you beat someone to death with their own skull? That doesn’t seem physically possible!

I’m sure those were his exact thoughts before he died CooRoo. “Oh my goodness! Is that my brain? Am I being beaten with my own skull? This doesn’t seem physically possible!”

The look of condescension that she cast to the fox was all Yume could manage to do to maintain the facade of solemnity and stop her from laughing at the ludicrousness of it all. Reaching down, she would cut open the deflated scalp, pulling back the flaps to reveal an even more confounding sight. The victim’s brain and spinal cord appeared to be fully intact aside from now being a bloody pulp and the spinal column showed no signs of being sundered by a weapon nor were there fragments to indicate that the vertebrae were snapped in order to detach the skull. Sewing the flesh back up, Yume would ponder these findings. There was only one instance where she had seen something like this happening before but it wasn’t the victim’s skull that was removed. Earlier in the year, a member of the Kaguya family had died whilst in the middle of extracting his femur from his leg. Going to her desk, Yume would take a seat under the harsh glow of the fluorescent desk lamp and begin to write her report.

Victim’s skull has been removed from his cranium with no wounds indicating having suffered an attack with a weapon. The interior of the cranial cavity also appears to have suffered no damage as the central nervous system and spinal column are intact. It would be my medical opinion to conclude that the victim was a relation to the Kaguya family as their blood line has the ability to regenerate bones at an alarming rate, even to the extent of pushing whole bones from their body and sealing the wounds with no visible scar.

Further more, I would be inclined to speculate that the assailant could be either a Hyuuga or Nara. Both of these families would have the ability to control the victim completely. The evidence towards a Hyuuga would be that they are able to inhibit the victim’s chakra usage, thus restraining their ability to re-grow their skull as it was removed from their body. The more likely option is that the person who committed the crime is probably a Nara. A member of this family would have the ability to control the victim through shadows, causing the victim to remove his own skull from his body while inhibiting his ability of skeletal regeneration under duress of jutsu. Once the skull was free of the body, the murderer could retrieve it from the victim and proceed to inflect the fatal blows.

It is important to note that the cause of death is, in point of fact, blunt force trauma and not due to the removal of the skull.

Rising, Yume would rub her eyes and click off the lamp. Taking up her notes, she would place a copy in the victim’s medical records to be sent away for processing. A second copy she would take with her to be delivered to the ANBU headquarters in the Obsidian Palace. As she heads for the exit, she would pause at the door and turn to look at the man that was now a silhouette beneath the sterile sheet that covered his frozen form.

A shadow of his former self.

[MFT; WC: 779]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back