Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Head in the Clouds [Requsting Passport]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The doorway closed slowly behind him as Kaen entered the dusty old room. A long line filled him with much sorrow as he had heard of the drastically long wait times of the DMV Passport Office. Nothing like grabbing a cheap piece of paper with a number on it and waiting next to a disgusting family of four with a single mother that cared not for what her problem child was doing. Yeah sure he was just a kid but when he is wiping his snot on your clothes and causing far to much noise, jumping, running and screaming all the while the woman sat there and did nothing... Kaen should have just thrown him into a nightmarish genjutsu... sigh alas he would most likely be reprimanded for something like that. So Kaen took the ticket and found a seat, he would wait until called, just as procedure dictated...

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A weathered woman called Kaen's name, that woman in particular was not someone you would expect to be disturbing passports. Masashi Mako, a veteran from the Plague War, the Cabal invasion, and other various conflicts was sitting across from Kaen should he have chosen to take a seat. She wore a born military coat that was sewn up on the left arm (as she lacked such an arm). She took a long drag from her cigarette and then put the butt down. Kaen would see that she had been smoking quite a bit as the ash tray was overflowing.

Mako would reach into her chest pocket and remove a new box of cigarettes. She would place it on the table, and then would reach for a new form to fill out Kaen's passport request. She would look at him with a bored look. "Full name. Purpose of travel... and expected time of return?" The violet haired woman would ask. She would then motion to the bottom of the a new page. "Sign this too, this just is a small promise to me you'd bring me back from cigars from where ever you're going, and no cheap stuff."<i></i> If Kaen were to look at the additional paperwork that Mako had added, it looked far less professional than the rest of the paperwork he was going to fill out. All the same Mako was going to give him a very serious look. The older woman in question was certainly a chain smoker, and it would perhaps stand that she was perhaps a drinker as well.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Next, Shinku, Kaen!" Kaen perked his head up from his chair and stood up to approach the open window. The woman behind the counter surprised him, she wasn't exactly the type you would expect to be working in a place like this... or maybe she was exactly the type... It was obvious she was a heavy smoker when he got closer, the smell of ash, soot and sulfur filled his nostrils. Had he been anyone else he might have been repulsed by it. Kaen grew up with these aromas, after all most of them came from his learning how to control his abilities. "Full name. Purpose of travel... and expected time of return?" The sentence was almost robotic, as if she had said this a million times and was stuck on auto pilot. "Shinku, Kaen and i'll be go--" He was cut short as she presented him with another form. "Sign this too, this just is a small promise to me you'd bring me back from cigars from where ever you're going, and no cheap stuff."</B><i></i> Kaen grazed over the form, it seemed a little shady. Void of any professional stamp, no business header, the font looked like it had been typed in comic sans...

Kaen looked around the room cautiously, searching for any potential gawkers. Seeing none in the immediate area he turned his attentions back to the chain smoking woman. With a smile, more like a grin really, he countered her... business opportunity. <B>"Alright, how about we say I get you these cigars, not the cheap stuff. I'll get these for you and we just... not worry about where I'm going. As for the planned return, I doubt I'll be gone more than a month or two." It was risky, if things didn't go well he might get booked for extortion or comprising staff.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mako would cross her legs at Kaen's reponse to the whole lack of location being given. He answered most of her questions. The Veteran seemed to be smirking at him. The smirk was the sort that seemed to suggest that she liked this boy. He paid mind to his surrounding, which could not be said about most people here. She adjusted her eye patch slightly . Sousuke would not approve of this, but how would he know? He was somewhere off doing math equations or dealing with something that ... probably would land him in the hospital. She sat back in the chair. "Son, it is you and me here."<i></i> She began, she licked the bottom lip as she rolled her bottom lip into her mouth. She would nod her head. "You do not have to write it down, but tell me where you're going. Just out of curiosity. Leaf is back on its feet from a civil war. Mist is frozen over. My grandson has mentioned Mist being a dangerous place. Is it one of those two places?"<i></i> She inquired. Mako didn't really care, but even she did not want to have a young solider become a dead one this early in life.

"If Mist, tap your foot. If Leaf tap your nose. If neither. Sneeze."<i></i> Surely he would be able to manage one of those. Sneezing might be hard, but they were ninja after all, and acting sometimes came part of the game. Mako hated the acting part, especially when she had to act like a girl a fraction of her age. The harder part was having two arms. The old woman was used to having one arm, but a henge gave her a replacement arm. It felt unnatural, and staring back into the mirror with a younger face always felt ... difficult.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"If Mist, tap your foot. If Leaf tap your nose. If neither. Sneeze."</B><i></i> What? Sneeze? How could he force a sneeze, or at least one that sounded genuine? Odd that she didn't give an option for Lightning Country. Kaen adjusted himself in his seat, he would try to think of things that could make you sneeze. Pepper, dust, pollen, feathers, bad perfume... Yeah that wasn't working at all. Maybe if he just did a pretend one? Kaen would begin to make the motions for a fake sneeze, but stopped halfway. <B>"Ok, this is ridiculous. I cant force a sneeze..." There really was no sense in hiding it, it wasn't like he was going off to do something illegal. I was planning on making a trip to lightning country, I've heard rumors of a mythical creature that has miraculous restorative powers, I aim to find it and learn it's secrets. An advantage like this would surely give me the edge I need in battle!" Ok, now he was getting all worked up about this. He was gonna need to calm down right quick, lest he go and challenge someone to a fight right now to let off some steam. His passions grew wildly out of control quickly these days, but what can you expect when you're a --Redacted--.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mako smiled. He couldn't sneeze. She could watch him try, or at least have the cogs in his head turning. Even a fake sneeze was better than no sneeze. She finished her cigarette and placed it in the ash tray. She played her hand on her head, and shook her head. "Son. We need to be actors, or in my case I need to be an actress. It'll get your farther in life. It also ... is sometimes a nice vacation, being someone else."<i></i> Mako knew one of her subordinates, back in her day, she would take the face of a famous person and sort of drink it all in for a time. People were doing things for her, and it was nice for a time. That was why it was a vacation.

Kaen showed a curious bit of excitement. She knew what he was looking for, or she had an idea of it. "A summoning contract? Probably the slug one?"<i></i> She inquired. She looked at him with a grin. She finished the paperwork and kept the one about cigars. She next pulled something out from beneath the desk. It was a metal box. She would press a number of buttons on it and it would open up. The box would unfold itself first. "So if you're going to Cloud, take this. My grandson made it. It's a scarf, but it ... actually heats up. Might be something of use, or just make use of it as a fashion statement."<i></i> Mako would pull out the scarf and leave it on the desk.

"Either way happy hunting, and don't get yourself lost out there. If you find a bear, try not to let it eat you. I want you to fight that bear to the death, throw it off of a mountain or something."<i></i> Mako had a smirk on her face as she pushed forward the passport. "Maybe if you choke said bear with said scarf, you might just impress the creature you're seeking."

[Passport granted]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Son. We need to be actors, or in my case I need to be an actress. It'll get your farther in life. It also ... is sometimes a nice vacation, being someone else."</B><i></i> The ancient lady was right, Kaen did need to get his "act" together lest he succumb to the will of nature, shinobi nature that is. Without a good cover you were far less likely to succeed in your endeavors. Kaen was a stubborn young soul that felt that brute force could determine any outcome, he had much to learn. "A summoning contract? Probably the slug one?"<i></i> Damn, this lady knew her stuff, being old had its perks. Being that she had been around for long, she must have endless stories and near infinite wisdom to share, near infinite feistiness as well most likely. "Yeah, that's the one!" Kaen's excitement nearly aroused suspicions in the office, he needed to use his inside voice. The woman then retrieved an item and placed it on the table. "So if you're going to Cloud, take this. My grandson made it. It's a scarf, but it ... actually heats up. Might be something of use, or just make use of it as a fashion statement."<i></i> How peculiar... why would she give him something like this, did it not hold sentimental value to her? Kaen reluctantly accepted the gift and pocketed it. "I don't really know what to say, I appreciate the gift, I'll be sure to get those extra... Items." "Either way happy hunting, and don't get yourself lost out there. If you find a bear, try not to let it eat you. I want you to fight that bear to the death, throw it off of a mountain or something."<i></i> Mako had a smirk on her face as she pushed forward the passport. "Maybe if you choke said bear with said scarf, you might just impress the creature you're seeking."<B> Kaen laughed, now that's an idea! "I'll let you know how it went on my return, thank you for your time, ma'am." And with that Kaen exited the Passport offices and set off towards the gates.

[OOC MFT, Scarf of warmth +1 attained! Passport attainted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back