Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Heading Home [Entering Country]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Time for any previous conversations where she would just sit there and stare at Kazuki for actually speaking]

Ships weren't her forte at all. She didn't like the things, but the thought of running across an ocean didn't seem like a good idea even to her. As such she was once again stuck on a ship with Michi, one of the more unpleasant things unless she had somehow managed to figure out how to deal with sea sickness on her own or with little aid from the former medical ninja. However no matter what it wasn't as bad as it could have been to anyone else. With ever passing minute they got closer and the pull got stronger and stronger. It wasn't something that was easy to explain at all, but the closest thing that came to it is an addict finally having access to their poison of choice. The curse of the Senju was similar, but their posion of choice was their desire to remain around the place they are bound to. When they were away they needed to come back. For new members it wouldn't be something they could shake off easily, but that wasn't the same for the older ones - the ones who were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The kunoichi would let out a light sigh, pulling her mask down for a moment as she took a bite out of an apple, her eyes glued onto the approaching harbour. Their journey was slowly but surely coming to an end.

"Soon's Haven ho!" One of the sailors shouted as they began their approach, the hustle and bustle of the ship reaching an all time high.

[Country Entered]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The floor was confused, and Fuu was concerned for it.

The ship would rock and the Oracle would embrace the rails of the ship like a long lost lover in her tight grip. The sounds of her vomiting off starboard would shatter the peace that would have been night, muted during the daytime hours by deckhands and crew she spent a day and night firmly attached to rail. She was too dehydrated to sweat by the time they reached land. She simply raised her non-dominant arm weakly as if to say 'hurrah land' in response to one of the sailor's shouts. The nausea was getting better, even if it was only slight. It was strange, they were still miles from shore but she could feel home, yes home, already. She looked up at the sun, it was big and yellow and hot. She scowled at the monstrous ball of gas that hung perilously over them. She did not care for the brightness as much as she used to, instinct decried the light. With a grunt she was on her feet, well somewhat. She would wobble and stumble as she made her way to the superstructure and then downward to the hull.

They would be docked in a matter of hours. She would be found in the deepest part of the ship, in the darkest room with a blanket over her head. By who, it did not matter really, she just needed the dark to recharge. she needed it for both hers as well as everyone else's safety. Especially now.

[Country Entered]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
Michi’s motion sickness was starting to become something of a legend. Her inability to remain healthy while aboard a ship was quite detrimental for prolonged journeys but, luckily, the distance between Soon’s Harbor and Tea was not so big. Kazuki, like her sister, was not overly fond of using vessels as means of transportation. Both siblings preferred using their own feet instead of relying on shaky boats. And although the Senju Overlord was known to be stubborn as a mule, not even he would think of traversing large distances over big surfaces of water with his own two feet. Such undertaking was foolish and unfeasible. The White Wolf watched as the last Oracle returned to her quarters, deep within the hull of the ship, when a voice announced land was on sight. ”Finally. I was starting to grow restless for being imprisoned on this ship and having no steady surface beneath my feet.” Reaper would note, addressing his sister, that, just like him, had remained largely unaffected and was currently eating an apple. ”That one was not cut for this.”</GLOW><i></i> he would declare. Natsuru would certainly understand he was talking about the older woman and her inability to not throw up.[lb2][/lb2]

He returned to silence, pondering on what dangers might be expecting them once they docked. He knew Ishii Shiro was using Ancients to fuel and energize his war machine. He and Michi were hybrids but still a valuable resource if captured. Soon’s Haven was not exactly a safe environment and the Occult Sennin had been attacked there before. And given the Hyuuga was her sister, there was the chance the same hybrid potential ran in her veins, thus making her a target as well. ”Come with me. There is something you need to know.” the Deep Court Hybrid would tell her after a while. He would begin walking with a determined expression on his face. Although he had not disclosed where they were going, Natsuru would be able to realize they were going toward where Michi was trying to rest and recharge. Ancients, or Hybrids, could feel each other, especially if they belonged to the same Court. Therefore, although all the doors were closed, Kazuki showed no hesitation when he opened one, apparently randomly and was correct. <GLOW glow="darkred">”How are you feeling? I have something that will make you feel better, but given I know you will refuse, I will do something else.”<i></i> he would question. The last Oracle would know he was talking about the gem encased soul he had offered her twice now, but she didn’t know what he was about to do to help her energize.[lb2][/lb2]

The Senju Overlord would close his eyes and his face assumed a mask of focus. He was summoning his inner darkness, what made him be a Deep Court mutt. Living shadows would gush out from the open hole on his chest, spreading throughout the entire room and encasing them in a dome of living darkness. Deep Court Ancients required shadows as nourishment and Michi was now enveloped in premium ones. ”Tell Natsuru what I am please.”<i></i> he would ask after a moment.[lb2][/lb2]

[Country Entered]

[tbody]

[td=null,1]Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif
[/td]

[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I have been on shift the last few days x_x

IC:

Instinct drew her to the dark like a spider spinning a web, a bear hibernating for the winter or a bird building a nest. She was never taught to retreat to the darkness yet she knew that she needed to. The deepest part of the ship, in the darkest room, beneath a blanket she would sit in the gloom as the bobbing ship sailed closer to its destination. She could feel Wind Country in her bones after they crossed an invisible line in the gulf that separates Tea and Wind. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, it was hardly respite. It was like giving someone who had not eaten in a week an apple. The supple flesh would give way to their bite and the sweet juices would flow down their gullet but it would not sufficiently fill the hollow that was made during their time of wait. But every hole fills with time if given the means. The nausea had subsided as soon as they crossed that threshold.

She would be found, now was apparently not the time to rest. She would hear their footsteps as they approached, the rattle of the doorknob and the cry of the door hinges. They would see a blanket sprawled across the floor with a single human-sized lump in the very center. She did not say anything, she was simply relieved to not be retching as she rested her forehead against her knees with her eyes closed.

”How are you feeling? I have something that will make you feel better, but given I know you will refuse, I will do something else.”

"Better" She answered simply, her eyes still closed although not seeing any light made no difference. It would be like turning your head and pretending that someone was not there, it did not change the fact that someone was near but human psychology encouraged the senseless act all the same. She let out a cough that caused the lump to rock back and forth. He was right, she would refuse souls. There were some lines even she was unwilling to cross. Call it superstition. Call it stubbornness. She had enough proof in her mind to be certain of the dangers of consumption, respite and power came at too high a price for the Oracle. This time it was not, it was simply a deeper darkness. He was not wrong, Ancients subsisted off their element -- for the layman it was as simple as 'you are what you eat.' It was a bit more complicated than that, but biology was a complicated thing for a hybrid.

”Tell Natsuru what I am please.”

The question was vague and indirect. It encompassed many things from his status, to his history and even his secrets. "That is a dangerous question Sennin Senju," she warned as darkness passed over her. It felt colder, noticeably so. "You are the product of your past and the making of your destiny," she continued. At the very least she was compliant. "A silver tongue and the ambition to match, you are destined to find yourself in leadership roles time and time again. A blessing as well as a curse, your past yearns for you and I fear for you." Michi replied as she yanked the blanket that covered her until it fell off the top of her head. The static from the rough woolly throw left her hair standing on end but she was hardly one to care. She would glance appraisingly at Natsuru and then at Kazuki. "Your past shows you to be a keeper of secrets -- former Kohonagakure Sennin, former ANBU leader in Kohonagakure, former Fire Country diplomat in Iwagakure, Overlord of the Senju Clan and Deep Court Hybrid." She listed off his titles simply, there were enough of them.

"Your past yearns for you and has a love for you," she frowned. "And I fear for you," she repeated.

"You are presently a power in the ANBU branch... Occult Sennin of Sunagakure," his present roles. His status as a Deep Court Hybrid nothing in her mind to dwell on. "You are intended to climb, I see that as your fate... to find the highest pedestal and to place yourself there." Her statements obvious, at least to her. "However, I must query Sennin Senju... why would your sister be unaware of any of this?" Her expression wary as she said that. Was she a fraud? Was their journey going to end in blood. She would brace herself with her hand as she attempted to stand upright. The boat rocked, her gait uncertain.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It wasn't that bad this time, now was it?"<i></i> Natsuru would reach up with her left hand, pulling her mask down to reveal a light smile "Seems like Michi got a little bit better this time... a very tiny bit.<i></i> The kunoichi would perform a gesture with her left hand, showing just how little that change had been. Little, but there. It wasn't too big a lie, but it was still there. They both knew the Oracle was completely hopeless when it came to travel by ship. At least they were lucky that she wasn't the same when it came to other types of transport or this would be a much longer journey for sure.

The younger Senju looked away from the city and over to her brother, noticing a slight change in his demeanour. To many it would be invisible, but she had known him since she was born. It was natural for her to read him, at least most of the time. Lately it had become rather difficult to do, but that was part of his charm. She would simply nod as he asked her to follow, knowing full well in these situations it wasn't the time to attempt to crack a joke. At least not now,

Their destination was unknown at first, but after the first couple of turns it was easy to realise they were heading to find Michi for some reason. "Oh have you finally decided to express your feelings for her?"<i></i> Natsuru couldn't help but chuckle, knowing the joke had worn out after the first fifteen times she had suggested it, though Kazuki wasn't one to complain or well.. react?

As soon as they had entered she would find herself a nice spot, leaning on what she assumed as a wall and crossing her hands on her chest. She didn't as much as flinch as the room suddenly grew dark, not needing to see to know nothing was going to happen to her. This was her safe space in a way. For once she decided to keep quiet and listen, allowing Michi to speak without any stupid, hilarious, interruptions. Unfortunately that didn't last very long at all.

"And now kiss!"<i></i> Natsuru would announce with a hint of glee in her voice, a large grin plastered over her face and one that disappeared almost as instantly as it had appeared. Michi would have only seen her current expression one before, but her brother knew full well what it meant - no smile, cold, piercing gaze and a stoic expression. "I can't say that provides any new information as you said, Michi."<i></i> The Senju would shrug, pausing for a moment. "From here I will go out on a limb, but I would assume what you are hinting at is that because nii-san is a hybrid so am I. Being actual first degree blood relatives and all. We need to also consider the fact that I have always been a later bloomer when it cames to basically anything...."<i></i> The woman would pause once more, pushing off the wall. "I would also go out on another limb and bring up the idea that Michi is also one as that wouldn't be too far a stretch, considering how similar your actions are to nii-san at times, though that is only conjecture."<i></i> Natsuru would take a few steps forward, trying to use her spacial awareness in order to stop in front of Michi, raising her right hand accross her body.

"As surprising as it is, behind all those jokes and playing around I am just as jaded as my brother. I have been a demon hunter since I was able to walk and have trained as such. Then it turned out I had been killing uncle Bob for the last twenty or so years."<i></i>[/b] Natsu would shrug, glancing over at where she supposed Kazuki was, giving him a very light smile in hopes of him remembering her making that same joke back at the compound. "And frankly even I can get annoyed at times. When I first came to Suna and found nii-san I got attacked by the guard for being an impostor, so how about we lay that one to rest, shall we."<i></i> The Senju would let out a prolonged huff before activating the mechanism in her right forearm, the sound of a metal click and metal sliding against metal echoed through the silence. This was followed by the dripping of a liquid as blood dripped to the ground from the rather ghastly wounds that had been formed by the blades in her arm exiting through her skin and locking in place to form the claws that her brother had put there all those years ago, the weapon she was the most proficient with by far. "You can ask him what these are if you have doubts."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senju Kazuki said:
Table Title
"It wasn't that bad this time, now was it? Seems like Michi got a little bit better this time... a very tiny bit.”</B><i></i> Natsuru would note after seeing Michi going down below. The Senju Hyuuga would follow Kazuki silently until she realized where he was going. <B>"Oh have you finally decided to express your feelings for her?" She was trying to crack a joke at her elder brother’s expense but, as usual, he simply ignored the jab. It was a daily routine of theirs. She tried to annoy him and usually met little to no success. "Better"<i></i> the Deep Court Hybrid would answer before coughing up. The Senju Overlord knew she was weak, sick, perhaps even dying a little. Her stubbornness would be her downfall but hoped she would see the light before it was too late. His own inner shadows would encompass them all, a nurturing environment for those with active Deep Court essence. The White Wolf would question Michi and she would comply.[lb2][/lb2]

"That is a dangerous question Sennin Senju. You are the product of your past and the making of your destiny. A silver tongue and the ambition to match, you are destined to find yourself in leadership roles time and time again. A blessing as well as a curse, your past yearns for you and I fear for you."<i></i> she replied as she yanked the blanket that covered her. "Your past shows you to be a keeper of secrets -- former Kohonagakure Sennin, former ANBU leader in Kohonagakure, former Fire Country diplomat in Iwagakure, Overlord of the Senju Clan and Deep Court Hybrid. Your past yearns for you and has a love for you. I fear for you."<i></i> she would continue, listing all the positions he once held before joining Sunagakure. "You are presently a power in the ANBU branch... Occult Sennin of Sunagakure. You are intended to climb, I see that as your fate... to find the highest pedestal and to place yourself there. However, I must query Sennin Senju... why would your sister be unaware of any of this?"<i></i> she would finish by inquiring something back.[lb2][/lb2]

Reaper would shake his head, not that they would be able to grasp it given the general darkness. The Occult Sennin’s query had been very precise. He had not question her what he did or what ranks had been bestowed upon him. Though on a second thought, it was possible to follow that line of thought. No, he was talking about his less than human nature. ”She is not unaware.”<i></i> he would remark. But before he could actually give any insight about his request, Natsuru interjected.[lb2][/lb2]

"And now kiss!" she would joke. Fortunately, the joking was quickly discarded. "I can't say that provides any new information as you said, Michi. From here I will go out on a limb, but I would assume what you are hinting at is that because nii-san is a hybrid so am I. Being actual first degree blood relatives and all. We need to also consider the fact that I have always been a later bloomer when it cames to basically anything.... I would also go out on another limb and bring up the idea that Michi is also one as that wouldn't be too far a stretch, considering how similar your actions are to nii-san at times, though that is only conjecture." she would conjecture. A conjecture that was surprisingly quite correct. "As surprising as it is, behind all those jokes and playing around I am just as jaded as my brother. I have been a demon hunter since I was able to walk and have trained as such. Then it turned out I had been killing uncle Bob for the last twenty or so years. And frankly even I can get annoyed at times. When I first came to Suna and found nii-san I got attacked by the guard for being an impostor, so how about we lay that one to rest, shall we."[lb2][/lb2]

Kazuki remembered that day quite well, the day he went head to head with Mother Suna because of Natsuru. He became petrified the moment he realized what his sister was doing. The sound of metal sliding against metal could only signify one thing and one thing only. She was activating those ghastly claws he had installed on her forearms all those years ago. ”Please.”<i></i> he would ask her. His voice sounded very much like a plea. This was the Senju Overlord’s greatest shame and, perhaps, the only thing he would do differently, in his entire life, if given the chance.[lb2][/lb2]

"You can ask him what these are if you have doubts."[lb2][/lb2]

”Please tell Natsuru what Ancients are and what it means to be a Hybrid.”<i></i> he would request, trying to make Michi forget what she had seen or heard.[lb2][/lb2]

[MFT - 802]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Forgot about this thread and well other reasons. Should post something here.

IC:

Natsuru was very interested in Kazuki kissing, her desire for her brother was a bit concerning. Kazuki did not kiss Natsuru but even if he had she was not one to judge where the man put his lips. Incest was not very high on her list of taboos and some people take what affection they can find wherever it is. She would comply with Kazuki's instruction and tell Natsuru that Kazuki was a hybrid, her concept of words differed from Kazuki and Natsuru. Hybrid explained it all, at least to her. Of course the problem was she did not understand the question, it was an old mantra she used to tell them: you need to ask the RIGHT question.

Natsuru would make a reference to something in her arms. Some sort of metal blade that escaped the depths of her flesh and cut through her skin. It was both fascinating and sickening, Michi's face would say it all of course. "Wha--" the scholar was of course going to bite.

”Please.”

She had never heard that sound, her brow furrowed as she looked at Kazuki. Studied his face and remembered that sound. She wanted to know, just not here. She looked back at Natsuru, they had a strange dynamic. She seemed to relish tormenting him but her interest in his physical recreation gave the Oracle the sense that Natsuru lusted for him. It was slightly awkward but not nearly as uncomfortable as this moment between them. She eyed Kazuki but did not dig, at least in front of him. She would ask later.

”Please tell Natsuru what Ancients are and what it means to be a Hybrid.”

"An Ancient is a primordial creature born from the elements as well as powerful emotions, unique to Wind Country. Their existence in Wind Country predates that of humanity which came later." She took a breath and swallowed hard. "Ancients are the first recorded living thing in Wind Country but they are not the true genesis of life however, but the country tends to go in cycles of birth, life, deterioration and death. Ancients draw their sustenance from the element or emotion that they were born of. Some believe that there were many courts and that over time there was a consolidation as the greatest Ancient Lords had rather diverse portfolios," she took a breath. "But that is mere scholarly conjecture." She would search her hip and seek her flask, it carried no wine but rather water. It was luke warm but it was still respite on the back of her raw, dry throat but as soon as it hit the depths of her gut her insides wanted to revolt.

"Ancients have rules, compulsions that are a part of their born nature. An aspect of themselves that they cannot willfully deny. For example, a Deep Court Ancient cannot lie. It is a compulsion that they cannot overcome as it is their nature. However, Deep Court Ancients tend to be deceptive, a trait that defines them. The darkness and being in deep places, such as a subterranean cavern is restorative to Deep Court Ancients. They do not require food, only the depths and the darkness to subsist, however all Ancients, the Deep Court included can also derive strength from the consumption of souls." She made a nod towards Kazuki. "Food is not filling to an Ancient. The darkness and the deep beyond Wind Country's borders also provides no sustenance," that being her problem. "In many ways Ancients are like humans, only longer lived and both due to their long lives as well as the strength they have consolidated from the natural world as well as human souls has made them powerful creatures. Creatures that are... thankfully for the most part extinct."

One could hope at the very least. There were only a few known Ancients but she knew full-well that the Diamyo had hundreds of Ancients at his disposal. A truth she dared not utter, the demoralizing consequence of such a truth would damage their odds and she was a woman of the numbers, "There are three means by which a Hybrid is created. Hybrids are the product of a union between an Ancient and a human copulating. Another means of hybridization is through the intervention of a Lord on a human. I am an example of this as as the first Kirishii. Hybrids carry this genetic material on to their progeny. An additional means has been discovered by the Diamyo," one that she was not interested in elaborating on. "Kazuki is a hybrid of the Deep Court but I do not know how he became a hybrid," for all she knew Kazuki had a similar experience as she had. "But that will likely be a matter for another day." It was odd, the genetics that defined him as a Deep Court Ancient should not be enough to manifest. The generations should have watered it down with human heritage but he maintained a strong biological tie. Why?

[Topic Exit with the Rest of the Party]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With yet another shling the metal retracted back, the sound of dripping liquid slowing greatly as Natsu slowly weaved a set of handseals, a green glow covering both her hands as she set about dealing with the fairly self-inflicted wounds before things turned worse for her. The burning sensation that had disappeared for the few moments quickly returned with a renewed vigour, forcing her expression to sour for a few brief seconds before it once again became neutral. She would take a few steps back, returning to her position near the wall, once more leaning against it, however this time she would leave her hands dangling at her sides rather than crossing them under her chest.

The Senju would nod every once in a while to show that she was indeed listening, but honestly this wasn't anything of real importance to her. It didn't really matter after all. Her brother was only stronger than before and she hadn't shown any signs of anything as per usual. He did have the stronger blood after all, especially considering their past. "Explains some things."<i></i> She would note after a while, growing quiet once more as she glanced between the other two. "According to that it's rather unlikely that I will actually show any traits, considering some of my... pastimes."<i></i> Natsu would finally speak up, referring to her games of words and passion for messing with people for a joke. If her brother was indeed a hybrid via blood it would mean she would be as well, considering they are true relatives, yet she could lie like it was nothing, something she shouldn't be able to do.

"That eliminates me as being a hybrid. Now then I'm going to jump into another wave of speculation."<i></i> The kunoichi would pause for a moment, scratching her head with her right hand for a few moments."I can't say I know a lot about the whole Diamyo thing at the moment, just the basics and I'll look into it later, for which I'll need access. Anyway. If the Diamyo is creating hybrids he would be interested in them, which would mean that nii-san is a target. If my existence is known, which it currently isn't as the only people who know me as related to Kazuki-nii as closely as I am would be Roku and Sousuke at present."<i></i> She hated having to act serious for such long periods of time, but even she realised now wasn't the time to mess about. Fate wasn't around with her brother keeping his defences up and it was very possible he was actually involved in this Diamyo thing, so she would have to get some investigating done and she couldn't do this with her current access and position.

Natsuru diverted her attention to her brother, thinking for a few more moments before finally speaking up. "All in all this gives me a few things to do. Firstly I will go and get some new clothes and alter my appearance slightly so that I don't resemble nii-san as much. A clan member resemblance, but not familial would work. Secondly I would need to start working on researching this even more with the tension building up after that announcement by the new kage. It is highly likely that Fate might have his grubby fingers in this pie as well."<i></i> The younger Senju would count out on her left hand, stopping once more as she planned her strategy. "As such I think I am going to take you up on your suggestion to get into active practice once more. It would give me access to the information I need and allow me to blend in a bit more rather than be a foreigner, who is bound to the village. I assume you agree with this and can organise it, nii?"<i></i> The kunoichi would ask, keeping her eyes on him until she received an answer before glancing back over to Michi, her smile slowly returning. "That being said I will let you two lovebirds do your thing whilst I go get a change of clothes. These ones will need to go."<i></i> Without waiting for a response to her last statement she would exit the room and quickly make her way off the vessel.

[TLUS]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
"An Ancient is a primordial creature born from the elements as well as powerful emotions, unique to Wind Country. Their existence in Wind Country predates that of humanity which came later. Ancients are the first recorded living thing in Wind Country but they are not the true genesis of life however, but the country tends to go in cycles of birth, life, deterioration and death. Ancients draw their sustenance from the element or emotion that they were born of. Some believe that there were many courts and that over time there was a consolidation as the greatest Ancient Lords had rather diverse portfolios. But that is mere scholarly conjecture."<i></i> Michi would begin explaining. "Ancients have rules, compulsions that are a part of their born nature. An aspect of themselves that they cannot willfully deny. For example, a Deep Court Ancient cannot lie. It is a compulsion that they cannot overcome as it is their nature. However, Deep Court Ancients tend to be deceptive, a trait that defines them. The darkness and being in deep places, such as a subterranean cavern is restorative to Deep Court Ancients. They do not require food, only the depths and the darkness to subsist, however all Ancients, the Deep Court included can also derive strength from the consumption of souls. Food is not filling to an Ancient. The darkness and the deep beyond Wind Country's borders also provides no sustenance. In many ways Ancients are like humans, only longer lived and both due to their long lives as well as the strength they have consolidated from the natural world as well as human souls has made them powerful creatures. Creatures that are... thankfully for the most part extinct."<i></i>[lb2][/lb2]

Kazuki kept his silence, waiting for the last Oracle to explain what Hybrids were. "There are three means by which a Hybrid is created. Hybrids are the product of a union between an Ancient and a human copulating. Another means of hybridization is through the intervention of a Lord on a human. I am an example of this as as the first Kirishii. Hybrids carry this genetic material on to their progeny. An additional means has been discovered by the Diamyo. Kazuki is a hybrid of the Deep Court but I do not know how he became a hybrid. But that will likely be a matter for another day."<i></i> ”You have mentioned we have three different means of hybridization but you have only talked about two. You may not want to discuss it now, but we will talk about it further, soon.” the Senju Overlord would note. He would eye his sister but before he allowed her to speak, he added something. ”And I am the product of the first method you have spoken of.” he would declare. He was not entirely certain of that, but he had been developing a theory. He knew that any copulation between a Deep Court Ancient and a Senju ancestor had happened a long time ago. There was not much genetic material for him to awaken such potent essence as he seemed to have, so why? Reaper’s joining had changed him, just like with any other Senju that survived it, but he had gained a hunger for souls, one that could not be sated. And what did Ancients crave for? Souls. Souls that he had continuously taken over the years, feeding whatever sliver of Ancient essence he had, making it grow until it could be awakened in the presence of another Ancient. He had an alternate theory, one that had been taught to him by an entity calling itself Death. That he was the reincarnation of a Deep Court Ancient known as Shadow Sword. He wasn’t ready to dismiss the thought just yet, but his first one made more sense.[lb2][/lb2]

"Explains some things. According to that it's rather unlikely that I will actually show any traits, considering some of my... pastimes. That eliminates me as being a hybrid. Now then I'm going to jump into another wave of speculation. I can't say I know a lot about the whole Diamyo thing at the moment, just the basics and I'll look into it later, for which I'll need access. Anyway. If the Diamyo is creating hybrids he would be interested in them, which would mean that nii-san is a target. If my existence is known, which it currently isn't as the only people who know me as related to Kazuki-nii as closely as I am would be Roku and Sousuke at present.” Natsuru would finally share her thoughts. She would pause midway through before continuing. "All in all this gives me a few things to do. Firstly I will go and get some new clothes and alter my appearance slightly so that I don't resemble nii-san as much. A clan member resemblance, but not familial would work. Secondly I would need to start working on researching this even more with the tension building up after that announcement by the new kage. It is highly likely that Fate might have his grubby fingers in this pie as well. As such I think I am going to take you up on your suggestion to get into active practice once more. It would give me access to the information I need and allow me to blend in a bit more rather than be a foreigner, who is bound to the village. I assume you agree with this and can organise it, nii?"<i></i>[lb2][/lb2]

The Occult Sennin would nod in return. ”Yes, I can take care of that. You will join the ANBU branch, unless you wish to return to the Medical one again.”<i></i> he would tell her.[lb2][/lb2]

[MFT - 941][lb][/lb]
[Topic Left]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back