Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Heading out

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
In the heart of an unremitting sandstorm, I gracefully traversed the terrain, each step embodying purpose and unwavering ambition. The gravity of my substantial mission was mirrored in the weight of every footfall. A lengthy blade on my back symbolized raw power and an unwavering spirit, beckoning my existence to rise to its symbolic importance.

Embarking on a venture across the rippling dunes, I, an unfamiliar visitor to distant realms, left behind traces—ephemeral remnants of my journey swiftly vanishing in the persistent winds. The dunes, akin to colossal elevations, loomed large, some draped in veils obscuring the distant horizon. A life metaphor unfolded—a maze of towering and semi-transparent hindrances, enveloping the intended destination in uncertainty. Despite the nebulous path, I continued with unyielding composure, confronting challenges with refined determination.

In this isolated expanse, I pondered the analogy between the shifting dunes and life's hindrances. Both, with their towering presence, hinted at formidable trials on the expedition, tests demanding resilience and adept navigation. Each step bore witness to my dedication, a rhythmic dance with fate beneath the storm's persistent assault.

With each passing second, my footprints were consumed by the ever-changing landscape, a visual portrayal of existence's fleeting nature. Nevertheless, resolute, I pressed ahead, as there were accomplishments to achieve and obligations to fulfill, concealed beneath life's turbulent veneer of unpredictable sands.

[Leaving the Country]
[Runtime 1hr]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back