Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Heartbeats [One Shot]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of running echoed off the walls of the homes and small store fronts. A woman in thin running gear swept past each block no differently than the last. Given the time of night and what she was wearing, one might assume she would be cold. Quite the opposite in fact, her breath with hot and heavy, the sweat beading and rolling past her eyes which seemed strained. Her expression looked as if she was being tortured.

She turned one more corner before it became too much to bear. Setsuna's hands reached up to cover her ears but the sound refused to be deterred. It was like the ringing in one's ears when it was completely silent but amplified. Not only that, but she could feel the constant thrum of her own heart echoing in her mind.

She fell to her knees and reached out to grasp a chain link fence. It protested loudly under the stress. She looked around her for anyone who could help but found no one. At this time of night, most people were either asleep or in the dense city center at the clubs and bars. "Masaoko." she groaned just under her breath.

Setsuna struggled to her feet and looked around, this time for enemies. She assumed she was being affected by some genjutsu or perhaps sound ninjutsu. Unfortunately, she saw no one which forced her feet to move forward. If they were hidden perhaps she could outrun them. She channeled her chakra to strengthen her body blurred forward. To no avail, the harder she pushed herself the worse the thumping got, and as she approached the city center, the sound only got louder and the frequency increased. Nothing was making sense!

The wild looks she shot towards strangers were returned in the same manner. Her mind raced realizing that no one else was affected. There! Her eye caught a sign offering genjutsu therapy. She stumbled through the door and demanded service. Even with all the sound, her voice cut through clearly which only made her more confused. One of the women inside the establishment pointed her down the hall.
hZD69Wn.png

Setsuna hurried forward to find a woman with blonde hair and red eyes with a cigarette in her lips. The blonde looked at her with concern. "I need you to make me deaf, please!" demanded the eldest Sanageyama. The woman seemed to huff in laughter and her eyes began to spin, quite literally drilling their way into Setsuna's mind. In moments, the high pitch ringing subsided and was replaced with... nothing.

She collapsed into a nearby chair and let out a massive sigh of relief. Setsuna looked to the woman and mouthed words of thanks; she assumed she said them even though she couldn't hear her words. In was at that moment that she took in where she was. The decor of this room, and what the people were wearing out in the lobby made Setsuna blush (and she didn't normally blush at all). She had made her way in a brothel, at least, that's what she assumed.

The woman held out a notepad with some writing on it. "You all right?" Setsuna nodded and she scribbled something else. "Lots of chakra. Ears."

Quizzical looks were had by the Sanageyama. She was doing this to herself? Had her running caused this? She took a moment to meditate and force her chakra back into equilibrium before giving the woman a signal to end the genjutsu. In seconds, Setsuna winced as sound returned to her ears, thankfully without that awful ringing. She took a deep breath and pursed her lips. "I don't know what it was. Just this unbearable ringing I couldn't get rid of it." she explained, as if she owed the woman an explanation.

The blonde held her hands up as if rejecting said explanation. "No skin off my back. I do expect to be paid for my therapeutic services... even if they weren't my conventional services." she smiled, holding out her hand.

"How much?" asked Setsuna, her expression darkening like she was about to get gouged.

"Whatever you think is fair, hon."

Setsuna glared at her and pulled out some money and handed it to her and thus began the walk out of the brothel taking in it's sights and smells as if experiencing them for the first time. She clenched her teeth until she got outside. With a quick assessment of her location, she would head home for the night. There would be time for a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back