Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Held Back, Held Responsible [Private]

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Come on, dweeb, stop trying to hit me, and hit me!" Akane shouted at Sora from the training square in their families home. Akane was getting ready for her second attempt at the Chuunin exams soon, but she accepted, from her mother, the task of training Sora for the millionth time this week, since their father was away on a mission. Muscles aching, and joints tensing with each movement, Sora got back up off the ground and charged his oldest sister once more. "Hold still long enough and I will, dammit." Sora muttered out as he closed the gap, jumping up to meet his sister's eyes, kicking her at chest level. Blocked. He quickly rotated, using the momentum to carry his other foot at her arm that had blocked him. Blocked. Both legs up, but not caught, Sora arches back, kicking up into Akane's eyes, missing her slightly, but allowing himself time to handspring off the ground, and right back up into the air above her.

"GO, Sora!" His youngest sister, who was still older than him, Sachiko, shouted from off to the side. She had been at the academy for a year now, and was always the kindest to him when it came to teaching him things. Sora heard Akane chuckle, as she noticed that Sachiko's encouragement had distracted him just enouogh to not notice Akane had jumped up to slightly above him. She swung her leg out and kicked hard, but Sora was quick, using his limited Taijutsu abilities to block (Block) and counter (Raw Shot), releasing a kunai that struck Akame in the arm, before...

POOF! a cloud of smoke and a small log floated in the air, briefly, where Akame once was. Sora twisted in the air and landed roughly, dropping to his knees and breathing heavily. "You can't seriously be tired already." Akame said, poking at Sora, "There's no way mom would allow you to enter the academy at that lame of a level." As she spoke, Sora clenched his fist and lunged forward, dodging Akame's sloppy counter before she even kicked out completely (Fleeted), and land a sudden punch directly into her still loose ab muscles (Uncalled For Shot), close to the place where her bladder was, and knocked her back about a foot. Doubling over, Akane let out a very loud curse, which caused their other sisters that had gathered to watch to erupt into a fit of laughter.

"I may not be as strong as you yet, big sis," Sora said with a mischievous grin, "I also might be entering the academy later than most. But I'm the one being trusted with leading the family next, so I'm gonna catch up. just you wait."

OOC
USE FOR TRAINING
Word Count: 452

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Held Back, Held Responsible [Private/Closed]

Sora wiped the sweat fro his forehead, and started to walk inside. "Hey, we're not done." Akane shouted at him, still doubled over. She was mostly saying this, Sora could tell, because she wanted to wail on him. "Sis, I'm gonna take a bath, and then go for a jog, and then maybe take another bath when I get back. Besides, you need a break," He immediately regretted saying the last bit, as Akane when from beat on to straight kill mode. Sora was gonna take the quickest bath known to man, and then sneak out for a walk before she caught him. At least she respects the privacy of the bathing room...

Story Continues Here

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back