Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hell Hath No Fury [Private]

Hayakuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I can't believe this..." I couldn't believe it; as I watched my youngest sister pulled away by our brother. Azu turned around to look at me, her bright golden eyes full of remorse. Ugh, that look killed me; I couldn't stand to see her so sad! I glared at the back of my tall brother's head, even though I knew my fuming was misplaced. It wasn't his fault Mother had been so... Pushy lately. That woman, I swear; what's been her problem recently? She's grown so cold in these last few months; I thought it was her health but she spars with Father daily and hasn't lost any of her grace.

Of all the transgressions she's slighted me with lately though, this is the one that will take me a long while to forgive her for. Azu and I had been planning this outing for days--nay, weeks--and to have it yanked out of our hands with the simple summoning of Maku and his urgency. So here I was left standing, a noble woman in the least noble of garbs; heck it was barely more than an old sheet that I wore as a camisole that hugged my (proudly voluptious) figure, though it was a little too tight for my tastes... But it was perfect to wear before an elegant massage! It and the baggy knee-length shorts in matching red hues did look nice together; okay maybe they weren't the rags I was thinking they were, but right now everything was gloomier than it normally would have been.

"Tch." I spat, not usually resorting to such uncouth reactions, but I was furious. So now not only did I have to miss out on spending a great time with my adorable little sister, but I was stuck with a double-spa appointment that I couldn't attend alone! As I watched my siblings round a street corner and finally out of sight, I kicked the ground in a huff, my thin purple flat kicking up dust that got on my ankle. I dropped my duffel bag of prepared items and sat on the bench at the opening of the miniature resort. Pouting and resting my head in my hands (one still holding the tickets) I could only imagine how dreadful my face looked. I must have seemed like an old hag! Baggy eyes, no makeup; eugh, I revolted myself.

No, no; I thought, shaking my head. I shan't let these depressive thoughts overtake me! I was far too stressed to let the darkness win. I... Didn't really want to think about what would happen if those thoughts crept any closer to the forefront of my mind. But what was I going to do now? I had no desire to go home to face that woman, but I really didn't want to waste this appointment. I looked longingly around, trying to push through the thoughts of woe and into some kind of action. From the tickets, over my shoulder to the door, off into the nothingness of the populated street. Like a vagabond I had no aim, I had no nothing.

Well, I had two appointment tickets...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back