Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Help me out?

Kuebiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I decided to check out NC again to see what it was like now and think I might be interested again. I tried to search to find my last character and account name, but couldn't find anything related. Is there anyway to find my old character? I only have information on my original character that I had for the majority of my time on NC.
Old Character name: Karashi Kakuro [Retired] is the one I remember.

Old Character Village: Missing I believe, but started in mist and was in leaf at a point too.

Old Profile Topic Title: Not sure.

Old Training Topic Title: Not sure.

Old Dojo Topic Title: Not sure.

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: I know I retired Kakuro and made another character; however, I cannot remember what village or what the name was. I think I created him and made a Dark Sage Kinjutsu application, but I am not sure if I had roleplayed as him or not.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kakuro, long time no see (Hasegawa Ren here).
As you might know, a lot of things have changed...

http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=43767
Being one of them. Due to the administration not being able to recover anyone's information, that is the information you are able to be given.
While I can't vouch for you being fully capped upon your last roleplay, I can vouch that Kakuro was either capped or really close to it.

Currently, the only villages you can RB into are:
Stone
Cloud
Sand
You can RB into Missing once you have successfully gone missing this version.
**Leaf and Mist are deemed NPC villages due to.... reasons.. but you can make reference to them...
Leaf: Requires Stone's permission as it falls under Stone jurisdiction
Mist: Requires Plot's permission as it falls under out jurisdiction (yes, I'm a member of plot).

The site ownership has now changed to Shiro {Current site co-owner} and no longer belongs to Ryoma. And thus they repealed one of the taboos from back in the day. Firearms are now allowed in roleplays.

But yeah.. If you want to return, just state which village you want to return to. Unfortunately, you'll probably get the shaft in terms of PL and Yen, but at least it's good to see you back.

Kuebiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's good to see some of the same people around.

Any possibility of a rebirth into this mercenary? If not, should I just put together a rebirth form in the appropriate village's section or just do it here?

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah, Kitsune's right. Mercenary is a branch of Missing.
Mercenaries are people who were "displaced" from either Leaf or Mist.
But you will have to go missing in the first place. Mercenary was originally reserved for those that were in Mist/Leaf when they fell (both fell at the same time ICly and OOCly).

You would have to choose one of the 3 villages. If you want to become a mercenary, you would then have to rebirth AFTER you successfully went missing.
It was a stretch, but Missings won out with the ability to rebirth as a Missing/Mercenary once you've achieved Missing/Mercenary (missing only now) once post-hack.

So all you can do now is make an OCR into one of the 3 respective remaining villages.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back