Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Helping the Elderly [E-Rank, Private]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was pretty clear day in Iwagakure when I get up to go on my first E-rank mission by myself. I stretch as I sit up in bed, and rub my eyes. I squint as I look around my room. It’s very messy with clothes all over the place and unfinished weapons and ninja tools sitting against the walls. As I stand up I hear the sweet voice of my mother from the kitchen call me. When I remove the covers from me I’m wearing a white short sleeved Chinese shirt with matching shorts. As I walk to the kitchen I see that my mother has cooked me a rather full breakfast. “Here sweetie I made you Breakfast. I don’t want you getting hungry on your first day of being a ninja.” My mother says in her naturally soft voice she placed her gloved hand on my cheek and smiled sweetly at me. Ever since I could remember my mother had always worn gloves on her hands except when she was working in her workshop with dad. ”Thank you so much. Everything looks so good.” sausage, eggs, and pancakes completely fill the table. My mouth waters from excite as I begin to eat. Being in a bit of a rush I scarf my food down as fast as I can, then I hop up from my chair and begin to run back to my room. “Hey mom where is dad!?” I call out from my bedroom as I start to get ready. “He is down stairs working in the shop.” 'Great he is gonna want me to help him.' “Okay thanks mom.” I throw on my green and yellow shirt, along with my white short shorts, and ninja tool belt around my thigh. After tightening the silver sash I have around my head I quickly dash down stairs. “Alright see ya later mom.”

When I get downstairs I see my father doing some sharpening on a katana he is working on. I walk very slowly keeping my hands close to my chest as I try to slide out of my house undetected. Just as I brush past the curtain hanging from the sealing, I hear his great loud booming voice. “When you come back make sure you are ready to help me in here!” It startles me causing me to misstep and trip, almost falling. I regain my balance, and run away with a big grin on my face. I travel to a small housing district where I am to meet the elderly lady. When I get there I knock on her door and wait for her to open up. The door opens slowly and I can hear her audibly talking to someone. Then I’m overtaken by smell and it causes me to fall back on my butt and sneeze a few times. I rub my back and look up at the small frail old women. She stands with the door cracked trying to keep the cats from escaping. “I’m so sorry about that dearie.” I quickly hop up. “It’s no problem us ninja are tough. Now what can I get for you?” I ask very enthusiastically. She hands me the list along with a small amount of money to pay for it all. I look over the list to see what’s on it.

List:
5 large of fish (salmon)
Small bushel of wheat
Corn meal
12 eggs
Small bottle of Fish oil
Bag of Soy beans

I jump up on the guard rail and begin to head back near the market place to find all of the items. This is going to be easy. I say as I stop running and begin to walk around. I make my way to the fish market and it’s not long before the smell of fish has filled the air. I look back to the list to see what type of fish I needed. There were so many types of fish here, and a lot of people here that were selling. I walk with my hands behind my back swinging my head from side to side. It felt really great to be on my first real ninja mission no matter how easy it was. I stop at a fisherman that seemed to have good fish. I pay him for 5 fish and fish oil then I take the bundle. That’s when I realized that I completely forgot my bag. I have my small weapons but didn’t bring my book bag. “This is really bad.” I think to myself. “How am I supposed to carry everything, I’m such a clutz.” I smile and say thank you to the man, then I begin to carry the fish and the fish oil to the next place. I can already feel this stuff getting heavy and I just started. I go a little further and find a woman who is selling grains. I tell her what types I need, a parchment of corn meal along with a small bushel of wheat. She wraps them up for me and I set the fish down to hand her the money. I grab everything and continue walking. “This is way harder than I thought it was going to be.” I start to walk slower as I got to the next place.

Not long I’m able to grab the rest of the stuff. I’m completely exhausted; my arms are completely fatigued by all of the carrying. I walk back to the old women and knock on her door using my feet. She opens the door and I give her the stuff. “Thank you so much young lady.” She says to me I smile and bow just before I walk away. “oh wait! Where is the fish!?” That’s when I remember I left it. I turn slowly with a frightened look on my face. “I-I uh… left it… at the grain sellers stand.” I quickly straighten up and solute her. “But don’t worry I will bring it right up to you." I dash away as quick as possible running as fast as I can. I pass by the fish store and all the way back to the grains lady. “Have you seen the fish that I left here?” She looks in the back for a moment. I stand on my tip toes hopping that it’s there, but she comes out and says that she didn’t find anything. I turn around and walk out dragging my feet. I trip and try to grab onto the table next me and I grab a small package. I fall on the floor and in my hands is the fish. I jump up in excitement and thank the women. "I knew I would find it." I head back to old lady and hand her the fish. She says thank you and we part our separate ways.

[MFT]
[WC: 1138]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back