Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here Kitty Kitty pt.3 [Message!!]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2jdm4d3.jpg

The heat had sort of settled as darkness engulfed the land. A full moon sat high in the sky. Arriving to the sandy entrance, Genzo would barely be seen as he was a black cat walking through the shadows. Only when he would enter the moonlight in front of the entrance, Genzo would be seen purring like the cat he was.
2elxlk8.jpg

Once someone would arrive, Genzo
would begin to hack, cough, and spit up a fur ball in front of the individual before looking him square in the eyes. "This is for Kyujin of the Byakko clan." Genzo would say before giving one of his paws a lick.

[Topic Created/Entered]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sample_962f2844c7507aa72afcb46d67b93325.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Birth/Real Name in Kanji: 金本 悪人
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Adopted Name in Kanji: 白衣 急字
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji, Mikisugi Akujin, Mikisugi Kane
Nickname: The Descendant of Byakko, The White Claw of Byakko
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: Wouldn't You Like to Know
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure/House Byakko, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Is He?
Rank/Jobs: Tenured Medical Chief/Jounin
Medics Taught: Three(Azusa, Kumoni and Uziuke)
MiTs That are Medic Due to Kyuji: Nobody
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Common Runic Terran(Suna's Language), Formal Runic Terran(Oracle's Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Straight and white. Refer to my face claim.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his one hand resembles cat-like claws for the fingertips.
Ablation of Body Parts: His right arm; has nothing below the shoulder joint
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back; Black-marking around right shoulder/neck to seal away his physical strength
Other Notable Features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Married to Lady Yanshi in the Eyes of Byakko/Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan in Normal Eyes
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

It was a beautiful night in Wind Country as the temperature and humidity had dropped quite nicely given the time of day. Everything in the village had shimmered down as well and outside of the village, the entire Toraono Clan was relaxing as there hadn't been any major events that had shook the foundation of the country in recent times aside from that criminal organization known as the Cabal that Sousuke warned him about. But as luck would have it, one of the gate guards would scurry back to the Byakko Clan and inform the descendant of Byakko that there was an adorable little black cat that was requesting him and how could he pass up the opportunity to see more kitties than what he typically saw!

So, the descendant would quickly head towards where the little feline would be waiting for him and a big smile would show on his face as he got on his knees to be closer to eye level as he addressed the kitty. As he spoke, his words were warm and full of energy and he said the following: "Hello there, Little One. You must be hungry traveling from your home all the way to the Hidden Sand. Can I offer you some raw meat or maybe a saucer of milk for your troubles?" It was a simple and welcoming gesture from the man and hopefully the kitty wasn't too busy to turn down his offer since that little creature probably wouldn't have any delicacies back home like he could have here.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2elxlk8.jpg

As the guard fetched who was needed, Genzo simply stood by the fur ball. In no time at all, a man with white hair and golden cat like eyes was smiling in his face. Genzo simply starred at first as the man spoke. His eyes resembled the felines, but he wasn't one of them. He showed much kindness though, but unfortunately Genzo didn't have time. He needed to make his way back before sun up. If he didn't, he'd likely turn into Chinese food.

"Thank you, but I need to begin making my way back. This message is for you from Kumogakures medical sennin." Genzo said gesturing towards the fur ball. In an instant, it would explode into smoke like all normal summonings, revealing a black scroll.
To whoever receives this message:

This is a message intended for Kyujin of the Byakko clan.

Hello, I am Kumogakures medical sennin, Junko of the Tsuyoshi clan. I received your message delivered to Kumogakure involving a treaty amongst the medical branches and I said I'd be in touch.

You should expect my arrival within one or two weeks. It would've been sooner, but I have a few things to take care of first. See you soon.

Sincerely, Tsuyoshi Junko

"Any message you'd like me to relay back?" Genzo would say after the cat eyed man would finish reading. After his response, he'd be on his way, traveling through the night.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The simple little kitty would graciously decline his offer for food and milk, but direct the attention of the descendant towards the fur ball on the ground that would poof in a cloud of smoke to reveal a black scroll. Obviously, Kyuji would open the scroll up reading the contents before the black kitty would ask him if he had anything that he wanted relayed back to Junko. With a simple smile, he would look back at the kitty and nod as he spoke.

"Yes, there is something that I would like you to relay back to Junko. Let him know that I await his arrival here and that he will be discussing matters in the Byakko Estate so he should dress how he feels comfortable. Also if he has time, please ask him to bring some of his country's food as well so we can compare our countries' foods during a meal after our discussion about this medical alliance. Thank you, Little One." He would then give a bow to the feline and allow the little creature to be on his way without any food or liquid. He felt bad that the kitty denied his offer but the kitty probably had better things to do like paw at someone's face or plot world domination.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back