Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here there be Monsters [Semi-Private]

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Momochi was... well he didn't really know what he was at the moment. All he really knew was that he was missing something important, something really really important.

"Remember Momo-sweetie, always wonder why...

Asking "why" in this instance only really left him with more questions. He was missing some... memory. He'd forgotten something he was not intended to forget. Somehow he knew that one way or another, he was being... held back? Stopped even. The more he speculated, the more he questioned, the thicker the black fog grew in his mind. The dark cloud rolled over him and kept his vision from its full scope. What was the purpose behind this? It wasn't what he wanted, it was somehow... placed upon him. As though someone chose to obstruct his persona. He thought back on the gentle voice in his head... the one that told him to wonder. It was his mother... or "a" mother. Somebody who watched over him and wanted good things for him. Or so he assumed as he wandered pensively into the great library. This had to be some jutsu, some... power that was used on him to create this confusion. Someone chose to prevent him from remembering himself. Who would do that? Why? Momochi turned left finding the open hall of the library, 4 tables with a few curious minds shuffling through, but directly in the center was a group of teenage boys all crowded around one in the middle looking at revealing pictures in a geographic magazine. Momochi needed information, and the information desk was on the otherside of these yahoos. He moved up on them, looking for an opening in their tight knit band. No such opening presented itself.

"Excuse me." he began politely.

The boys turned a page and laughed loudly gawking and chatting amongst themselves as though the world beyond them did not exist. Momochi gave them a moment then started again impatiently.

"Excuse me." he growled a bit louder knowing they would hear. One boy briefly looked over long enough to see Momochi's boots but then said nothing and returned to laughing with his friends.

Momochi was not impressed.

"OUT OF MY WAY YOU USELESS BUMS." he howled at the youngsters shoving them over atop one another as he barreled through them. As he passed through the tables a librarian came right up to him, her expression plainly unhappy with Momochi though she couldn't have known the noise to be his doing.

"Shhhhh!" she insisted angrily, getting her flushed red face up close to his with her finger on her lips.

Momochi was only too happy to dramatically mimic her expression of exasperation right back at her.

"ShHHHhHHHHhhh!"

"Sir! That behavior is unaccepta-"

"SHH!"

"Sir! I cou-"

"SHH!"

Truthfully the librarian looked fit to kill him by glaring through her giant horn-rimmed glasses. It was at this moment that Momochi remembered that he actually needed some book-smart person to point him in the right direction. He fizzled down from his irritated face as fast as he knew how and tried his best to raise the charm to 11.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I'm just nervous because I think I've been cursed and I was hoping to find some information-"

"Funny you mention curses because I can tell you that you deserved it." with that she turned and marched away triumphantly leaving Momochi in the dust.

Momochi slumped dejected, as he turned around and sat to one of the tables with his face in his hands.

"What do I do now...?" he groaned into his palms.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The library, a place where Kane could always find himself after feeling lost. A place that only brought power to someone like him. Knowledge to him was power. If you knew how to do things that others may not know how, you gain an advantage because then, they don't know what to do about what you have done. But alas, strategies always worked better when you had people that complimented each other, not three individuals working together. But alas that was a different story for a different time. Kane walked through the library looking for just that though. A good story. Something somewhat fantasy to get his mind off the real world. Possibly a myth or a legend of sorts. Some sort of mythical shinobi that did amazing things but had terrible secrets. Ya... something like...

And that's when he heard shouting from the librarian at someone. The thing was, the guy knew he was cursed but the librarian was being too stubborn to help, despite the fact that it was her job. Yet again.. he did shush her numerous times. Kane wasn't sure if he would help the guy either. The five foot eleven shinobi with long brown hair and a blue kimono, bearing a small logo of the hidden mist crest over his chest, walked over to the man. Kane understood what it meant to be cursed. Hell, he could curse people himself.

He sat down across from the man silently and let the silence build for a moment until he finally spoke "Sucks being cursed don't it?" And with that, Kane sat back and relaxed. Maybe it would intrigue the guy from the way he said it. Maybe it wouldn't and Kane would end up walking away. The decision was the guy in front of him. Kane didn't mind helping others every once and a while, somewhere down the line, Karma would pay off in his favor. Kane wasn't a genius, but maybe he could help.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momochi stewed in the great neurosis that clouded his perception. It was one of those things where you ended up dedicating all your thought and energy whether you liked to or not. He really couldn't help feeling overwhelmed by his own questions. Being a loner made a lot of life easier. You didn't worry about the reliability of those around you, you didn't have to put anything on hold for anyone else... But even being as self-reliant as you could a person could be, you still don't know what you don't know. Momochi wallowed in his thoughts as they sloshed about inside like a bog-esque muck. Too thick to swim through, too wet to stand on. He heard a man sit to his table in the place across from him, though he paid him little mind.

"Sucks being cursed don't it?" said the stranger.

Momochi lowered his hands from his face to take stock of the stranger. Nothing too wild or unordinary... but then again he'd seen what he could only describe as a unicorn recently, so "ordinary" became a very broad description. mostly of things that were not unicorns. Momochi shook his head in defeat, staring blankly into the wood grain of the table before peering up to gauge the stranger.

"I don't suppose you're an expert in the area of curses mixed with amnesia and a profound sense of weariness?"

His question was much like many of his questions, half joke, half serious, half defeated. He knew he was missing something critical. Some... vision or sound or something. Some key that would gently rock his psyche back into place. Momochi truly began to feel desperate. But he couldn't solve the trouble alone.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This one had a sense of humor, it was an uncommon thing to see now a days, especially towards a total stranger. How odd and uncommon it may have been though, it was welcoming. Kane chuckled and shrugged slightly wondering how to exactly answer his complicated question.

"Amnesia and profound sense of weariness... sounds like you need a medic or something. The Curses alone... Ya I'm quite proficient with them. Could even add a few more to ya. Might add a new layer to yourself that you never imagined before. Or it'll fuck your mind up and you will end up dead in a street alley. Either one is totally possible. Not quite sure yet which one is more likely though."

He sat back in the chair in his blue kimono and moved some hair out of his face. Cursed seals was his forte to be quite honest and they were a great but terrible power. Not one to be taken lightly and not one to be messed around with for the fun of it. It took Kane months of non stop training just to learn the blacklisted move. The scrolls he had to steal and the energy he put into learning these seals. They meant a lot to him and he wasn't going to just hand one over without a price attached to it. However he was feeling kind today, so maybe the stakes weren't as high as they normally would be for the mercenary shinobi from Mist. And to think... they haven't even exchanged names yet. How rude of Kane.... or maybe he wanted it this way.

WC: 269
mft

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back