Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here We Are Again...[Private/Req Surutameni]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Munakata%20Reisi%2011_zpsyfzv2epv.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 23
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Hazel
Village: Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Formerly Christian-based
Looks Like: Munakata Reisi from the anime K Project​

A few days prior to his travel to the Toraono Dojo, the man known as Akujin was back where he started his whole journey. Nothing had changed from when he first stepped foot in this area weeks ago. He was nowhere closer to getting any information from the Kazekage or the Sennin known as Kuro who owned the dojo in the desert that he hadn't seen when he first came to the village. He was still trying to fathom how he managed to miss the Dojo so easily when he was getting to the village, but somehow and some way he managed to not see it. As soon as he explored more of the village, he would definitely look for that huge, obvious structure that he missed with his eyes...he would blame it on his eyes since he did have to wear glasses due to his terrible eyesight. But for now, his eyes were not the important part of this page in his book that he was writing figuratively.

The sun had just gone down approximately half an hour ago and villagers were scurrying away from the rubble that was left from the apparent attack on the village and its commander's tower. Loved ones and colleagues still buried under the debris either dead or obviously scarred for the rest of their lives physically, mentally, and psychologically. Akujin had seen a few bodies removed earlier that were lifeless and people crying as they found them. This area was a tragic place and all of these people that were killed from this attack needed to have proper burials or at the very least services to remember them.

This death surrounding Akujin made him sick as he could have helped saved these people if he would have been here sooner and this thought kept haunting him. He wasn't a Hidden Sand shinobi or medic, but he did have a heart and symphony. Death was never a fun thing to deal and he knew this all too well as he watched his own parents die in his arms because he couldn't do anything for them along with patients in the hospital in Earth Country. He wasn't a terrible medic, but he could improve on his skills and he hoped that he would moving forward as he wanted to be able to give and save life instead of watching more people die between his fingers.

His trip after going to the Toraono Dojo would be the medical facility if it was still functioning or at least a high ranking shinobi in the medical field so he could discuss medical procedures and potentially help them and they help him. In other words, exchange knowledge with the hope of bettering the Hidden Sand's medicines and procedures. He wasn't a businessman but he did enjoy making business since coming to this village that was for sure.

If anyone would come around, they would see the Kanemoto Shadow Boxer in deep concentration as he stared at the debris. Akujin was obviously trying to figure out what to do about the debris as the village would need to be rebuilt, but he wanted a high ranking official to talk to before he put his hand into the pot at all since he did not want to look sneaky or cause any alarm among the villagers.

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been quite some time since Surutameni had been anywhere near the ruins of the Kazekage Tower, but something had dragged him here. An itching, aching, annoying feeling that drove him towards this place. Maybe it was the spine that had just been implanted within his body in place of his own by the demon lord Akkuma... Perhaps not. Regardless, he went there and wandered the rubble strewn streets in search of nothing in particular, though his eyes were drawn towards the dead and the near dead as he strode forward. Those amber hued orbs flashed here and there as his attention darted from one body to the next, the gleam within almost rabid. That spine had changed him. He knew that much, and it dragged on his nerves with a heavy weight that even his now grey hawk, Unmei, could feel.

"Look at this..."</GLOW></I></B>
"....So much... Death...."​
<GLOW glow="#FF0000">"...It.... Looks delectable."​
<i>
</i>

"Go away..." Suru had been growing tired of the constant babble from the bestial personality now within him. The spine bothered him, he hadn't completely acclimated to the differences it brought yet, and as such it continued to cause him great pains. The vertebrae were too large, and the top portion of the bones stretched the scarred skin, ripping through it now and again. If one were to look closely at him, they would see where the bloodied fabrics of his unique Toraono attire folded against those terrible spines.

<B><I>"Tch... Don't you want a taste, boy!?"<i></i>

The young shinobi shook his head, covered his ears and crouched down, his eyes snapping shut as he tried his hardest to ignore the echoing laughter as his thoughts and actions answered the voice. By now, the few living people that were around him were staring, his actions truly questionable as he fought within himself.

"Too bad... I was hoping you would at least let ME have a taste..."<i></i>

As Suru finally opened his eyes after what seemed like forever, and he found himself staring at the piercing questionable gaze of Unmei who had been gliding slightly above him the entire time. The medium sized bird bounced towards the boy with a chirp, his wings opening as if to ask 'What's wrong?'. He shook his head in silence at the grey plumed raptor, not wanting to talk about what he was dealing with due to the chance of that demon wolf piping up again. He sighed heavily and stood, looking around once more, only to catch the fleeting stares that had just been upon him. This was going to take a lot of getting used to, that was for sure but he would endure. Unmei leapt from the ground and took to his wings as Suru once again began his tireless trudge forward. It didn't take them long to come upon a rather peculiar looking fellow who would definitely be the recipient of a rather brutal diving drive-by from the feathered creature above.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Deep in concentration. Attention not entirely there. Death surrounding him. The Kanemoto man continued to study the debris in front of him. So much wreckage, so much pain and suffering these people had to be dealing with if they were still alive. It was sickening to see all this destruction and nobody around that he could truly to speak to about the situation. Sure, there was the commoners and younger of the population, but you could not truly believe a little student nor someone who just followed the big hand of the so-called big brother being the government of the village. He needed answers and as soon as possible, because he was starting to grow tired of not doing anything and tired of seeing nothing being resolved. If there was truly an attack on the village, he wanted to know who it was, and what he should do. He truly wasn't a fighter but he could if he needed to due to his upbringing with taijutsu and genjutsu along with his solo training in thunder ninjutsu. In other words, he wasn't a seasoned veteran on the battlefield but he knew how to carry his own weight.

As for the situation at hand, movement was slowing down rapidly but his concentration was cut by a boy who seemed to collapse to the ground and looked to be in some intense pain. Due to the lighting in the area, Akujin could not see the boy that well. He watched as the boy seemed to get up but his body looked like it was taking a toll on him and something was flying near him possibly a bird, possibly an owl since it was getting dark out. He was watching the interaction between them but that quickly changed as the creature that was flying had decided to turn its attention to him and fly right towards him. Shrugging at the speed of the creature, he sidestepped to avoid the bird which seemed to only cause the creature to try to attack him again which he sidestepped. He would turn his attention to the boy and said: "With all due respect to you, please tell your pet to stop attacking me. I know that I probably look strange to him because I am dressed differently than all of you, but I am no harm. I am here to simply investigate the situation again and try to figure out what I can do to help these people and their families." He would turn back to the death lingering around them as he continued: "Are you okay? I saw you collapse over there and you seem to be in some pain to me."

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The voice from the man ahead of him brought Surutameni's piercing gaze around and up to the speaker's face. The boy's eyes narrowed briefly as he flinched when Unmei landed upon his shoulder, the tips of the bird's talons digging in roughly against his skin even though his grasp through the cloth was gentle. The younger shinobi regarded the older with a distant and rather judgmental air, the grey-feathered raptor simply leaning forward and glaring at the strangely clothed man. "Unmei is no pet." He snorted in a contemptuous manor as he spoke. Clearly, this man had no idea what Unmei was to him and normally Suru would've ignored such afronts, but for some reason this situation was different. It irked him. "I don't care who you are anyway, why explain yourself?" He paused for a moment as he shifted his stance, his new spine pulling against the muscles and nerves connected to it, causing Suru to struggle to catch his breath. He hated being like this; the feeling of being weak and unable to remain on his feet for more than a few minutes.

"He can't help them! Tell him he can't!" The voice growled with excitement through his mind, taunting the poor boy as the man stated his reasons for being where he was. "Why let him delude himself? Give him the truth boy...."<i></i>

"You don't know that..." Surutameni's voice was barely a whisper as he spoke, unaware that his response was said versus thought. Unmei squawked and shook himself, his eyes still locked onto the man he had previously bombarded. The question hit Suru like a ton of bricks. He wasn't prepared for it, nor was he expecting it and as such his eyes flashed with malice as he glared at the other shinobi. "I'm fine." He grimaced as he spoke. Suru wasn't much for sympathy or pity, and he hated having those feelings turned upon him. He had gotten himself into this mess, he would see himself through it. "What could you do about it even if I weren't?" He nearly hissed the words through his teeth. The spine still growling in his head over it's delight as it fed off the anger that was left smoldering beneath Suru's features.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WC: 374
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well this was an interesting child to say the least..." the young Kanemoto man thought as the boy had actually walked towards him and was giving him a slight attitude that was uncalled for to say the least. It didn't help matters that the bird had returned to its owner and appeared to be inflicting more damage to the already hurt child, Akujin assumed. Exactly what had happened with this child that he was being so rude and disrespectful to someone older than him was beyond Akujin's control, but the way he had responded made no sense. The young Shadow Boxer had merely asked a question of if the child was okay and why he was in the area considering the time of day it was.

Clearly, the kid took offense to how Akujin had addressed his pet which is all the bird appeared to be to Akujin. He had trained it well however as it had the same look of disgust and angry on its face as its owner did. It appeared the bird was ready to strike again if instructed or on its own free will. Normally, the medical shinobi would have backed away but his back was already against a wall and there was not much a bird and a kid could do to him that he was aware of. He obviously had the training advantage along with the age advantage on the kid so he could anticipate the movements and attacks that a kid of his caliber would do. But, he wasn't concerned with that, he was more concerned on the verbal self-defense being displayed that he would address. Even though he was older and more experienced, he still needed to be careful with his selection of words to someone young as saying the wrong words could psychologically scar an individual along with upsetting him even further.

His best bet at this point would be to be direct towards the kid and hope for the best. Holding his arms, he would say solemnly: "Why would someone explain themselves? That is a good question. I told you why I am out here as a show of respect towards you and so you didn't need to interrogate me or call someone to come and question me on my reasoning to be here. As for being fine, you obviously aren't fine by how your body is reacting. You are in pain and it is obvious that you are trying to hide it. I am a medical shinobi, I would know so would you like to tell me what is actually wrong with you and get treatment or continue to suffer? I want to help you, but I cannot do so unless you give me permission. So what will it be?"

He then would unfold his arms and form a green aura in his right hand to show the boy and his bird that he was not lying while cracking a smile and saying: "I don't want to hurt you, I only want to help."

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The youth let a low-toned growl escape his throat as the older shinobi spoke once more, explaining exactly why he had told him what he was doing and that he only wanted to help. Frankly, Suru didn't really care. He just wanted to be left alone at this moment in time and this man's pity about his predicament made his mood all the more sour. The bird upon his shoulder hissed as well, splaying his wings and crouching down, in a clear and defined 'back-off' sort of stance as the man's right hand lit with a green glow. Suru's eyes narrowed to mere slits as he regarded the strangely clad man with much more than simple disdain. Yes, he was in immense amounts of pain and he really didn't know if he could make it back to a bed before he collapsed. He thought about telling the man exactly what had transpired between himself and Akkuma, but that wasn't something easily admitted to someone he had no idea about.
"Giving up so soon, boy?"

"You are weak..."

"You are nothing..."

"You are---"

The last sentence from that spine was cut off as Suru cried out in anger and frustration against all things in the moment that made him feel like he was indeed nothing and weak. As his voice trailed off into silence, he collapsed to his knees upon the ground, finally unable to stand any longer. Unmei hopped from his shoulder and scooted into his lap and ultimately into the opening of his uniform. The soft feathery animal trying his best to comfort his human brother. The young shinobi's back throbbed as the bones once more ripped through his skin and muscles, causing blood to seep through the fabric again.

Minutes passed as Suru remained hunched over and gasped for breath, trying to stabilize himself just enough to look up towards the med-nin before him. The laughter within his head was deafening as he opened his mouth. "Fine..."The singular word was the only response that he gave at this moment. He didn't want to answer questions, he didn't want to explain what he had chosen to do, he didn't want anything but to have a break from the pain.
"Useless."

The last word echoed within his mind as the demon's spirit finally faded out and dove back into the darkness. "I don't want this.... I don't want this anymore." Suru whispered the words softly, but loud enough to be heard, as a single tear escaped and rolled down his face. He knew he didn't mean the spine, he just didn't want the pain, but in the end he had an idea of what he would gain from all of this. And like he had told Akkuma, he wanted strength... And with it, power, but that was something he would never admit to just anyone; only a select few were worthy of his secrets and sadly, this new arrival was not one of those few. He struggled in an attempt to regain his feet to no avail. His gaze locked upon the elder shinobi's and if he looked closely he could see a mingling of many emotions; pain, remorse, panic, and distrust to name a few, mixed with the self-loathing that Suru held for himself by asking for help. "Help me... If you want."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

</I></COLOR>WC: 555<i></i>
Guide to chatter and thought:

Suru:
<I><COLOR color="#0000FF">Thoughts
Speech

Unmei:
Thoughts

Cerberus Spine:
Thoughts

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Much like sand through the hourglass, Akujin had been correct about the boy's condition as the younger male collapsed to his knees in front of Akujin. The collapsing of the boy had sparked the attention of the bird as well as the bird burrowed onto the kid's lap in a form of protection possibly or comfort. Either way the boy was in some intense pain from the look on his face, but also Akujin could see blood seeping from the boy. He sighed waiting for a response to help the boy as he just watched the child gasping for air and trying so hard to get himself up again. Their two gazes would meet once again as the boy very quietly was mentioning that he didn't want this anymore and a tear had developed and was rolling down his cheek.

Akujin could see the range of emotions on the child's face as he was looking back at him. Most of them were mainly related to his pain and simple distrust towards Akujin which he understood completely since they were strangers to one another. However, the boy had given in and was asking for help now possibly giving a little more trust towards the Kanemoto man since he had shown he was in fact a medic and was here to help. Nodding to the younger male, he would grab his gloves from his weapon holster since bearing that cursed cross of his former belief. He really needed to get that design removed or at least tweak his gloves in some way in order to remove that horrible religion from his life and forget about it. But that issue didn't matter right, what mattered was getting that kid patched up and in less pain.

Walking over to the bird and his patient, he would kneel down beside the boy, cancelling his medical jutsu he was displaying, and say: Mikisugi Kyūji. That is my name." He would reach into his belt pouches and pull out two objects wrapped in cloth. The first was a syringe containing a stimulant that would cause the child's body to endure any possible operation on him if need be and would minimize the physical strain on the body while Akujin was taking care of what he needed to take care of. The side-effect though was the stimulant could be harmful to the body if taking in large doses and it would make the boy feel slightly fatigued and weak. The second item wrapped in a separate cloth was a health pill that would help the child keep his strength up and help to slow down the bleeding that was occurring. Akujin would look at the child with the health pill in full display and say: "Please take this health pill. I know it won't have the best taste in the world, but it will help you with your bleeding and keep your strength up while I am helping you."

He would then take the stimulant still wrapped in its cloth and get up from his knees and walk around the boy surveying the situation. It appeared everything regarding the body was stable even if the child didn't take the pill yet. He wasn't collapsing over nor that badly harmed. But as Akujin walked to the back of the boy, his heart sank at the scene. The spine of the boy was out of the skin and that is where the blood was oozing out of profusely. There was no time to truly waste as he would remove the cloth from the stimulant and take the syringe and drive it into the left side of the boy near the neck. He would then allow the substance to go into the boy's system before throwing the syringe on to the cloth and forming handseals to summon a medical assistant.

He would then put his hand to face and shake his head. "I...I...I don't know what to do..." he thought as the spine was still just hanging out of the body and the blood was getting worse. Sighing loudly, he would need to pull out all the stops on this one as he would have one of his hands glow a green aura as he placed his hand on the other side of the boy's neck forming a seal that would seal some of Akujin's chakra into the boy's body that would work as the little red and white blood cells did in fighting the bad guys but in this case the bleeding and spine. The seal was more or less a safety precaution in-case what he did next did not help and actually worsened the boy's condition. While Akujin was placing the seal on the boy's body, his medical assistant(clone) was placing its left hand on the boy's side releasing anesthetic into the boy's bloodstream to help with the pain that he may be dealing with while the right hand was right on the spine releasing chakra into the boy which was another safety precaution as Akujin was unsure of how much the body could endure and how internal his body would handle it. Once the seal was complete, Akujin would raise his voice slightly to the boy and say: "I have two ways to go with your spine. One of them has not been used by me or any medics that I am aware of. It could potentially save your body by placing your spine back into you and adding skin from other parts of your body to handle the abnormality of your spine. The side-effect is doing this technique has the potential of shortening your lifespan. The other technique I could try will also place your spine back into your back, but it will only place enough skin over your spine so that it is in your body. The side-effect of this is you have the possibility of having your spine ripping out of your back again."

He then would sigh and say: "I wish I could operate on your spine, but I don't have the tools to do so and I don't want to risk trying to work on it in these conditions and possibly kill you. So, you either have the first option or the second option. I can do either, just let me know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Okay so I used a lot of medical jutsu in this post. I will list them all for you so you can look them up if interested: Mystical Hand, Anesthetic Infusion, System Restoration, Medical Assistant, Medical Ward. Link to medical jutsu is this: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=316
Note: Your two options are Angelic Blessing or Regeneration

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Surutameni would watch with some reservations as the man before him plucked some strangely symboled gloves from his belt and approached him, closing what was left of the distance between them in just a few steps. As he remained upon his knees, the young shinobi managed to take note of the man's name when it was given.'Mikisugi Kyūji... I'll have to ask Master Akkuma what he knows about this man...' His mind began to race when Kyūji once again reached to his belt and into his array of pouches, pulling some more things from them. "Takeshi, Surutameni." Suru's voice cracked as his stomach rolled with the nervous energy he was trying his best to contain. The last time he had been anywhere near anyone who was about to 'operate' on him, he had had his spine ripped out and replaced by one that held a demonic entity and was entirely too large for his small frame. He shifted back onto his rump as the Health Pill was revealed and handed to him. He didn't want to take it, but the med-nin had a point. Those pills had their uses and the boy knew that. He couldn't deny that fact by any means. None the less, he took the pill from Kyūji and popped it into his mouth. The taste was rather disgusting; bland with a hint of nothingness.

Almost immediately after, Suru began to feel the effects of the Health Pill. The bleeding from where his spine had broken through seemed to slow and the movements of his lungs eased as he felt a renewal of strength. The boy's eyes watched with an almost feral intensity as the med-nin circled him, looking over his still healing injuries. He could sense the older shinobi's emotions when he rounded to look over his back, the sinking feeling ate at him. Which made Suru second guess the decision he had made that brought him to this point, if only for a moment.

A sharp stab of pain brought him back from his regrets and was the only notice that the young shinobi recieved that he had been stabbed by a needle. His shoulder rolled forward, trying to escape the small bite that he had felt, as he glanced back towards Kyūji. "Ow..." Suru's upper lip drew back into an odd sort of snarl and that single word dripped unamusement and irritation, he hated needles. The boy had made a mistake by looking over his shoulder. The action had caused his now exposed spine to twist in an odd way, resulting in a sensation that rolled the youth's attention inwards, yanking him back to that black abyss of his own mind.

"Ahhhhh.... So, you've finally come to me."

Those blood colored eyes snapped open, gazing upon him, burning through him. Suru couldn't look away, the presence of the demonic canine calling to him through it all.

"Can we play yet, little master?"

Those words were the last thing Suru heard before he was pulled further into himself, unknown to him that he would be unable to control his own body the farther he let himself go.

As his eyes opened, he could see that he was slumped over, his gaze locked upon the ground as Kyūji and apparently summoned assistant began to get to work upon his broken skin, along with the spine itself. He heard the questions, but for some reason he was unable to so much as use his own voice to respond. "What is happening to me!?" His body was no longer under his control it would seem, and he realized that as his body started moving without him guiding it.

Suru took a deep breath and exhaled, soft cackling laughter breaking from his lips in short spurts. He didn't seem to care that there was someone trying to repair him as he slowly pushed himself forward and up, back onto his feet. The young ninja was still slumped over, his back arched even though he had turned his attention back onto the med-nin that had been trying to help him. He smiled, a sinister look that exposed more teeth than it should've."Hello there..." His voice was different, demonic even as he spoke. He took a moment to pause and sniff oddly towards the other shinobi. "You smell like... Death... I wonder... What does your flesh taste like? I have had a wide range of different things... But I have yet to have tasted the meat of one such as yourself. You seem so... Disconnected." He would pause again and shrug, running his tongue across his teeth. The canines would seem a tad bit longer and the look upon Suru's face would seem more dangerous as he cocked his head to the side and regarded the med-nin with a higher level of interest. Gone was the lost boy who seemed to distrust and even dislike everyone, replaced by something predatory. "Never-mind that... Just let me taste you!"

No sooner had the last sentence burst forth, Surutameni launched himself at Kyūji, laughing hysterically with his mouth open and arms extended. As he collided with the other man, his limbs would wrap around the other's and lock them in place. The youth may be small, but in this instance he was not weak by any means, and the added strength from that pill definitely wouldn't help things. Mere seconds flashed past and his teeth came next, locking down around part of Kyūji's shoulder. He would thrash back and forth like a rabid animal, trying to tear the muscle from bone, his teeth piercing through the skin.

</I></B></GLOW></COLOR>"STOP IT!STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!"<i></i>

There was nothing Suru himself could do but watch from the back, hidden in the darkness of his mind, screaming for it to stop. Hopefully, it would take what it wanted and be done, but who knew when that would be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Guide to chatter and thought:

Suru:
<COLOR color="#0000FF"><GLOW glow="#000000">Thoughts
Speech

Unmei:
Thoughts

Cerberus Spine:
Thoughts
<B>Speech (through Suru)<i></i>

<I>WC: 985

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuing carefully to watch every little movement of the boy, who addressed himself as Takeshi Surutameni, Akujin watched as his medical clone continued to apply treatment to the spine. He was seeing process as the bleeding was almost subdued, but the spine was still out which was why he asked Surutameni what he wanted to do to continue Akujin's treatment. As was previously discussed, he could place the spine back into the body and remove skin from other areas of the body to cover the abnormal spine for an extended period of time or he could still place the spine back into the body and barely cover it which would be highly susceptible to additional incidents like this one. The decision had ultimately been given to the younger male which he was still waiting for a response from. He knew the side-effects of either decision were potentially deadly or life-threatening, but the boy was not giving him any response and seemed to be spaced out.

Being responsible and caring, he was going to walk over to the boy and tap on him to check on him. However, he wouldn't have to do that as the boy was slowly getting himself up with small crackles of laughter which would make Akujin cancel the medical assistant clone in a poof. He wanted to tell him to not over do it and to rest, but as Surutameni began to talk he noticed some very distant changes in his demeanor.

His voice was changed for starters and sounded like what his past religion would consider a demon talking. It didn't help either party that the boy had turned his attention back to Akujin with teeth baring and his eyes changed slightly from what they previously were. His words that were flowing out of his mouth and the tone sent a shiver up Akujin's spine as with each word, Surutameni would get closer and closer to him. "Why is he talking about death now....and flesh....." he would think as the exchange from the boy would continue which would freeze Akujin right in his place and his eyes widen. "Oh dear God!!! He is talking about my flesh...what the Hell?! Calm down, Akujin, calm down!" he would say as Surutameni would be a mere arm-reach away before stating he was going to taste Akujin and his tongue ran over his teeth.

Moments later, the kid would wrap his arms around Akujin which would shake him out of his frozen state and look in terror at the display. He was trapped and couldn't defend himself as the boy surprisingly knocked him down and pinned him. He would try to move, but realize that he couldn't move at all except from his elbows down. He realized the situation had escalated from a mere recovery to a potentially life-and-death situation as the boy's teeth would start to come towards his shoulder. Struggling to move, he would be able to grab a smoke bomb from his belt pouch which he would slam on the ground with what movement he had and then reappear a few meters away from Surutameni with his hand covered in a lightning-based jutsu(Chidori) as he looked at the boy with his skin darkened and his pupils vanished from his eyes. He would tilt his head at the boy as the child would be biting down on a kawarimi target if he even bit down on it.

Akujin would then look at the kid with a dead-locked look on his face and angrily say: Surutameni, snap the Hell out of it. I know you are in there, snap out of it please!" He would then shift his weight at the kid's body and continue: "I don't know what the Hell you are that took over the kid's body, but you take one step towards me and I will have no choice but to protect myself. Give the kid's body back to him, you have no point in hurting him or me."

[OOC: Hachimon-->Chakra Gates: Gate of View and Gate of Opening
Used Body Switch with a Target
Chidori is active and trying to talk the demon down lol]

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ahhh so you want the boy back that badly. ninja?" The demon crooned towards Kyūji as it pulled metaphorical strings and gathered Suru's body from the ground, spitting pieces of the replacement target from his mouth. "Clever, clever man to be so afraid..." The sinister sneer that appeared on the boy's face was by no means friendly as he cocked his head to the side again and peered towards the med-nin with an unblinking stare. "Would you dare to use that against me? You'd kill the kid you know... That's not very nice... Seeing as you were just trying to save him." The smirk would grow wider, if that were even possible, as he spoke. It was true, if Kyuji unleashed that jutsu on Suru's body, the boy would break, seeing as his body was still attempting to mend itself from the recent traumas.

"STOP IT! GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!"

"Ahh... Little Suru, so naive... You aren't trying hard enough. You're still so... Pathetic."

Suru struggled and clawed through the blackness of his mind as he watched through his own eyes, but was unable to so much as twitch his own muscles. He was afraid, he didn't know what was going to happen, if the demonic canine decided to throw his smaller frame against the prepared Chidori, he would die, and that was something he definitely wasn't looking to have happen in the near future if he could help it.

"LET ME GO!"

The young ninja kept up his struggles, pulling as hard as he could to wade through that abyss, only to be repeatedly pushed back by the canine's mocking laughter.

"You know... We could work together, you and I... That's what Lord Akkuma put me here for. If you weren't so stubborn, you'd be fixed. Let my blood be your blood...."

"N-No... I don't want that..."

"Well then boy, what is it you want? You wanted strength, I can give you that... You wanted power, I can GIVE you that... I can give you anything you want, so long as you give me something in return..."

The demon would pause and gaze outward once more, those cold eyes flaring to life with such malice that most things would be burned in its wake if such a thing were even possible. His attentions would fall once more to Kyūji, choosing to ignore Surutameni's protests for some minutes. "You know... What do you think it would take to break him? To turn him to my will? I don't think it would take much at all." He snickered lightly at the thought, amused with himself. "But, there's really no sense in that. If I break him... He dies. So, what fun is there in that? He dies... I die. No fun at all." His facial expression would change to a mocked pout as he spoke those last few words. He was having far too much fun toying with this other shinobi, but he knew he couldn't push the boy too far in this sort of a situation, or else they would never get along. Sighing heavily, the youth's shoulders lifted up in a half-minded shrug. "One more trick up my sleeve, to see what you both will do... Will you kill him? Or will you realize at the last moment and pull your punches. We shall seeeeeee!" Once more, Suru's small frame was thrown at Kyūji against his own will, the boy within himself snapped his eyes shut and shouted to at the demon to stop.

"Have yourself back now will you... I grow bored with this.,. Kyūji... We shall talk again some time soon, Suru... Soon..."

Finally he was given the reins to his body back, save for his legs, and as he was already in motion he threw his arms up, hands on his shoulders to block his face. He had no idea if Kyūji would see that he was himself again, but all he could do was hop as he ran full throttle at the med-nin.

Unmei saw and felt that Suru was himself again, and dove towards the boy, having had bounced away when the youth had attacked the other nin. The hawk let loose an ear piercing screech as it hurtled towards the two shinobi. If it came between himself and Suru, Unmei would sacrifice himself for his friend, but if Kyūji was paying attention the screech would probably be enough to let him know that he need not defend himself, or at least distract him for the few seconds that were needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WC: 758

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing there fully prepared to fight and potentially kill the boy whom he was just trying to help, Akujin could not believe his eyes at the twisted voice coming from Surutameni. Cleverly mocking him, his patience was growing thin with this alternative personality that Surutameni had just displayed. He didn't want to hurt the kid any further or risk losing the kid, but he needed to snap out of this "trance" he was in or he would have to be stopped and authorities would have to be called in. He wasn't overly concerned about killing the kid as he would weaken his moves if the kid did come towards him. Still, he didn't want to even fight his "patient" as that spine needed to be operated on and if he did hit the spine, then he could severally damage his spine causing nerve damage and possibly full paralysis. He sighed as the boy continued to mock him while he stood there with his hand hissing and screeching while the other was revealing his palm ready to weaken the impact if Surutameni decided to attack.

But suddenly, the mocking stopped and the boy's body just stood there aimlessly possibly an internal struggle was happening or his body and mind were giving up on him now. It didn't matter because mere moments later the boy would gaze back at him with more taunting before running towards Akujin. He couldn't believe his eyes that the boy was throwing himself at him which triggered three words in his thoughts: "Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable." He changed his stance as the boy started charging towards him with malice in his eyes with each step. But suddenly, the boy would throw his arms to his shoulders mere seconds later which could've been a trick by the boy or he had snapped back to reality. Akujin didn't know obviously so he just stood there waiting for the boy to come in a defensive attack.

The gap between the two males was closing when that bird that Akujin had forgot about screeched out and dove from where it was sitting. He realized the bird wasn't coming towards him but between them but more towards Surutameni. He had to assumed if the bird had returned, and called out like that, that the boy was back but Akujin had to cushion the blow either way. Cancelling his Chidori with his arm already extended to strike the boy, he wrapped his arms around him as he tackled Akujin pushing both of them back with earth-breaking between their feet before having Akujin's back smashed into a building swinging his head back and oozing the crimson liquid from his mouth. He wasn't knocked out but winded as he fell on his ass and looked at the boy in front of him who had not received as much of the impact as Akujin had since the Kanemoto male cushioned the blow.

He would look at the boy who clearly was still in pain and carefully say: "Are you okay, Surutameni?"

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The crash against Kyuji was one of the first things Surutameni felt after he had heard Unmei's call. The med-nin hadn't attacked him, and for that he was grateful, but the jarring impact caused the boy to see stars. Blinking rapidly to clear his vision, he looked up to the ninja and saw that blood was running from his mouth. This fact didn't make the youth feel any better about the events that had just happened, and the feelings of regret and guilt were written upon his face clear as day.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." He looked away and to the ground, he couldn't face the other man at this moment. He had just felt like he was going to kill him, the man who was trying his best to save him mere moments ago. "I guess..." Suru scooted back and away as he remained upon the ground, careful not to jar Kyjui on the chance that he had been injuried worse than was visible. As he did, the small grey hawk hopped over and squawked with an odd sense of care in in the sound, his head cocking as he looked at his companion. The boy just pat the bird on the head lightly, managing a weak smile as his gaze turned towards the animal. "I'm okay, Unmei... Really." Unmei bobbed with the gentle pats, rubbing his feathered head against the young shinobi's hand before he turned and hopped towards Kyuji and pecked at his leg sharply.

"Are you okay?" Suru would ask, his concern clear within his tone. He felt horrible. How could he have allowed something like this to happen? Sure, the demon's presence was something new, but that didn't make it okay. It never would. He was unsure of if he could live with this choice, but it was too late to make those regretful and guilty thoughts. The spine was there and it would remain, he would have to make it work... Some how. He sighed heavily and brought his hands to his face, trying to hid the fact that he felt miserable. His back still radiated pain, yet he could not sense the demonic canine's presence within his mind.

'Where are you.....?'

Oddly enough, Suru wanted to know where it was. That curiosity irked him, but eventually they would have to come to terms, and even though this may not be that moment, he wanted to see if it would come back when he called it.

'Are you there....?'

He looked at Kyuji, and immediately felt a stab of regret at trying to search for that... thing. He had scared the man, had even tried to hurt him, and here he was still trying to get that creature back into his mind. The boy rolled himself to his hands and knees and dragged himself slowly next to the med-nin. Once there, he turned his back to the building they had crashed into, and grimaced as he leaned upon it. "So.... That regeneration?" He took a deep breath, it was painful against the wall and that fact was making Suru struggle to get his words out. Unmei had ceased his poking at Kyuji, and hopped back into the boy's lap, nuzzling his feathery frame again his stomach. "Is it still an option?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WC: 546​
<i>
</i>
MFT​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After letting those quick words slip from his lip, he would close his eyes and smirk as the blood continued to run from his mouth at a constant pace. The blood seeping from him wasn't from any internal injuries nor lacerations; he knew it was from the simple impact caused to him from smashing into the wall and his head swinging backwards. Luckily after a few moments, he would open his eyes and see that his new "friend" was alright as well aside from possibly being a little dazed from his cushioned impact considering the boy did roll away from Akujin once they hit. However, Akujin could see that something was bothering the boy from the looks being displayed and then the quick look away from Akujin with the stereotypical teenage response of being fine. Of course, he wanted to get more out of the boy but the child scooted away and continued to not look at him so he decided against trying to communicate to the boy since he was obviously going through some crazy stuff right now from wanting aid to almost killing Akujin.

Akujin would patiently wait for the boy to speak up again; meanwhile, Akujin had formed a green aura with his right hand and was going from his feet to his head over everything slowly. It only took a few mere moments before the bleeding had ceased and he had wiped the dry blood from his mouth. While this was all occurring, Akujin had been watching the boy and his bird interacting with one another and Suru talking to the bird like it was a human. He didn't understand the concept of a bird and human being able to communicate with one another, but he didn't need to worry too long before the bird hopped its way over to him and began to peck his leg with sharp pain. He would grin in pain towards Suru but the pecking would quickly stop with Suru asking if he was okay. He would shrug his shoulders at the kid and laugh while saying: "Honestly, I am okay but that was pretty wild haha. If I wasn't okay, you would have been able to tell."

He would then lean back with slight pain as he would see the kiddo put his head in his face and sigh. Akujin wanted so badly to get up and comfort the child, but he decided against it and being as sincere as possible he would say: "It really is fine, Suru. I am not dying or injured, it was a simple mistake and you will overcome what happened. I just want to know what happened to you back there. Care to explain?"

The boy either did not hear him nor care to respond as he instead started to walk towards Akujin which tensed the Kanemoto lad's muscles slightly but he would relax once the child was sitting beside him. The child then asked him if his regeneration offer was still on the table. He would look at the kid with some concern in his eyes as he himself sighed. The option was clearly on the table still but the risk associated with either option was risky. One would barely repair the spine and the other would shorten a lifespan; what option would the crazy demon-spined boy choose? It was time to discuss: "Well, yes. I can still perform an operation on you but do you want me to do the jutsu that will shorten your life but completely repair your spine? Or, the one that will barely cover your spine but will not alter your life but has a high possibility of reopening the wound?"

He then would close his eyes and sigh again before continuing: "Either procedure is a win-lose situation. Also, how can I be certain that whatever occurred earlier with you doesn't come back out and try to kill me again?"

[MFT:652 Words]

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suru fidgeted with the dirt and pebbles on the ground as Kyuji spoke, the offer still stood which was good, at least in the boy's eyes. The choice between shortening his life span or just repairing what had broken was easy; repair the damage. Who would want there lives shorten for something that in the end would probably be trivial? The younger shinobi couldn't see the injuries that were sustained from the procedure that Akkuma had provided, but he could feel them. And honestly, to him they didn't really seem all that bad. The actual part that scared and intrigued him was the fact that there was that secondary entity within him now, and his attention was more on that than anything at this moment in time.

Unmei looked from his companion and to the med-nin seated next to him, gave a weird sort of bird shrug and launched his compact body into the air, headed off to look for something. No one really knew what, but he would be back eventually. Maybe, anyway. Well, at least whenever Suru needed him. The boy's amber eyes followed the fleeting silhouette of his friend before finally turning them back on the older man next to him.

"The one that's not going to shorten my life. Something tells me I am going to need all of it..." He murmured, his eyes locked into the other's. "And if you truly want an explanation we would need to find someone else. I only know so much... And..." He stopped mid-thought and turned away to stand, his legs wobbling as he did. He was tired of sitting there, but his body was exhausted which made it hard to do much of anything. How he stood? That was just the power of his will at that point. He wanted to go home; to sleep or just ignore the world. There was far too much going on for him to really be able to think about anything else. "I'll explain along the way if that works?" Suru leaned heavily against the wall, one hand bracing his weight and the other rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

The young shinobi shuffled forward. 'One foot in front of the other. One foot. In front of... The other.' That singular thought was all he had at the moment as he struggled his way down the street a ways. He would peer back here and there making sure the other ninja was following him. "Okay. So, you wanted an explanation." He sighed gruffly. "Well, it wasn't too long ago that I met a someone... I don't know if you've heard of him, I don't even know how long you've been in Suna. But, his name is Akkuma and he made me a promise to give me a way to get the things that I want." He stopped. He sounded stupid, this all sounded like a blatant lie to him. Though even so, part of him had and still believed in Akkuma and the price he had paid for what he wanted, that was the only reason he hadn't backed out. Well, that and the fact that his spine had been completely replaced. There definitely was NO going back from that. "I know.. I know.. It sounds like I made a bad decision but please. Don't judge me. I am the last of my family line. So, yeah. Whatever. Not like anyone would really care what happened to me anyway." At that point Suru missed a step and tripped. That action caused him to scrabble to catch himself before his face met the ground. His heart hammered in his chest for a few minutes, during which he didn't bother speaking. After catching his breath he continued; "Anyway, he replaced my spine with something else's. I don't know what... But since then I have been hearing strange voices. Telling me to do things, I don't normally listen but with you that time it just kind of took over. I couldn't do anything about it. It was weird." The youth would continue walking forward regardless of whether or not Kyuji continued to follow or even respond.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
WC: 691
MFT
<i>
</i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Munakata%20Reisi%2014_zpst0f8sz8o.jpg

With his eyes still closed, his breathing had started to resume its normal pace after the sudden impact from their collision moments earlier. He still could not believe the momentum of the boy had been so great to force him backwards and into the wall in the first place, but it had somehow. Luckily, the minor bleeding had begun to subside and it did not feel like anything was damaged internally or externally for himself. His friend still had the spine incident that needed to be repaired and it would be in good time, but fortunately, or maybe unfortunately for them, the night had crept later and the last sights of light and activity around them had vanished into their homes for the night and businesses were now officially closed. The atmosphere overall had become so quiet, a pin could drop and the younger boy had decided he was going to try to get up which Akujin wanted to make him stop, but he knew the boy could handle himself if he had dealt with that demonic entity inside of him and besides he didn't need to get attacked again for no apparent reason.

The older man had heard the younger mentioning the operation option he wanted to do, which Akujin hadn't acknowledged but he would allow the boy some time to think about his decision before Akujin finalized it by going through with it. At this point, he would stand himself with slight pain in his abdomen from their impact and begin to follow the boy. As they began to walk, Surutameni would begin explaining to explain the backstory surrounding the spine and the mastermind behind the creation. Akujin would listen quite intently as they kept walking with slight difficulty for both of them as Surutameni tried to make himself sound like a innocent child who shouldn't have signed an agreement with the "devil" but yet he did. Shrugging, they would keep walking as there was really nothing for him to say in response to what had occurred to the both. It was true that he was shocked as you could see with the look on his face with eyes widened.

Why exactly would someone offer their body for whatever they wanted was beyond Akujin's understanding. But, they both both had grown up differently and learned different morals and their abilities. He didn't agree with the boy but he wouldn't lecture him like a sensei or parent. He would stretch as they continued and say: "Is there anything else you want to tell me about this Akkuma person or your spine? As for hearing voices, normally someone would look at you weird about it but I witnessed it and there is obviously a entity in you which I am still trying to fathom that completely. It is quite dangerous if you do not figure out how to control it especially when you get stronger and older."

He then would stop momentarily and say: "So where are we going and when would you like your operation? Are you sure you want me to do this procedure?"

[MFT: 516 Words]

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pair continued forward with Suru leading the way. Truth of the matter was he didn't exactly have a home, just a small room in a building close to the Academy so that he could take classes (which he had been heavily avoiding as of late. Knowing full well that the other adults of Suna would most likely not be pleased with the decisions he had made) and otherwise be close to a sort of training ground. He was an orphan and even though the Toraono clan seemed relatively interested in him, he was pretty sure no one gave any sort of thought to him. He felt like an outcast and oddly enough the entity now within him made him at least feel a little less alone in the world.

The boy listened with his head slightly turned back to Kyuji as the older man spoke. Only one amber eye straining to keep sight of him as they continued forward. "There really isn't much to say; Miroku Akkuma is a so-called Demon Sage. He's a strange man, not scary unless you're on the end that has him wanting to cut you open." Surutameni shook his head, the memories from that insane night flooding back to him. All he could really remember was being pinned down and sliced into. He hadn't had even a chance to back out at that point; not that his mind wanted him to. He wanted the power that came with the spine. He had had no idea that it would've lead to all of this. "Control? How do you control something like that? I don't even know anything about it... Sure, I can talk to it, but I don't think that would make it listen to me. I don't know what it wants other than what it tells me."

At this point his breathing was labored and he was not in any sense enjoying the walk. Almost there though. Almost there. He was frustrated and even a little sad that he couldn't figure out what the devil inside of him wanted. He didn't even know its name. Maybe that's where he should start; yeah. Though getting to know it like one would meet a friend didn't exactly appeal to him all that much. He had almost ignored Kyuji at this stage of their journey, his mind more on getting home and sleeping than even the fixing of his back. The youth's attention snapped back rapidly once he realized he had been asked a question. "My home, it's really just a single room... And whenever you feel would be a good time. Yes, will you stop asking me if I'm sure. Why would I tell you that option and then back out? I know it needs to be fixed. I'm not stupid, Kyuji." Suru was getting irritated. He hated answering questions about his spine. He realized it made him feel like it was an interrogation. "If you have a better option of where to go, feel free to suggest something." The boy stopped walking then, and leaned his weight on an arm against the wall next to him, no matter how dirty it was. If they were going to change direction; he figured it would be a good idea to catch his breath and regain at least a little of his strength.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
</COLOR>WC: 555<i></i><COLOR color="#FF0000">
MFT

[[OOC: originally posted the 7th, marked for training on the 13th. Figured I would note that fact.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two individuals would continue their walk towards what he assumed was Suru's home or at least somewhere where he felt safe and would be able to talk to Akujin without having anyone staring at him or the Kanemoto oddly if the entity broke through again and took possession of him. That demonic entity inside of Suru was a fascinating subject to investigate, but neither of them knew exactly how to contact the spirit or when it was going to take over and rip the spinal cord out of the body even more punishing the child's stamina and somewhat paralyzing him with the fear of the unknown and the intense pain associated with the spine. "Kyuji" wanted to help the boy at so desperately and place that spine into the body and possibly extract the entity, but he could feel a connection between the spirit and the boy sadly; it was like the two were able to bond and relate to one another in a way that Akujin and nobody else could. Was he wrong on his assumption? Quite possibly yes, but the way the demon entity had reacted and the way Suru had acted were strikingly similar to one another.

As the continued their stroll, he could see the boy glancing back to him with his unique amber eyes and his body feeling physically drained with each passing step. He had a spirit that was for sure, but his stupidity was in effect trying to push through this pain as his body displayed pain with each footstep. Of course, Akujin could have ran up to him and helped him with some support, but through their conversations that didn't seem like that would fly. He would listen with interest as the boy explained this supposed "Demon Sage" that went by the name Miroku Akkuma. It sounded like this sage knew how to operate on bodies if he managed to insert this demon entity into this child without rupturing a vital organ or killing the kid in the process. He was curious if he could find and meet this man someday which seemed likely if he had conducted this operation on Suru recently. He had to be lurking somewhere in the shadows of the village looking for someone new to prey on or this child again.

Their conversation however shifted to the spine and how Suru like Akujin assumed had little to no control with the demon. He would have been grand to be able to open up a channel to talk to the demon, but that seemed very unlikely. There were probably possibilities that Akujin could try to contact the entity, but he would need Suru healed up first and healthy to do it in case he lost control of the connection and the demon attacked where he would have to defend himself. He was thinking of a Genjutsu on the boy, but Suru would need to prepare mentally and physically for a powerful shinobi like Akujin to use a strong genjutsu on him like that. "Kyuji" would have responded to Suru, but their conversation shifted yet again to Suru's living situation which was practically like his had been minus having no beds, living on the floor in a cave, and starving daily. He knew how he probably felt with his living accommodations and he would've suggested a resolution--

But, Suru kept talking and decided to get aggravated by the tone in his voice towards Akujin. He realized the spine was a touchy subject as it was and he was bringing it up again, but as a medic he had to be certain that his patients knew what they were agreeing to and the alternatives that were possible for them. He was honestly worried himself about doing this procedure since he had never done it before, but he had to try to seem confident in his abilities which he wasn't really. He knew he was a good medic, but he wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread. But, he just sighed at the response of Surutameni and continued walking until the boy had to stop probably due to the pain. The younger male would throw the travel to Akujin to decide and he would shrug his shoulders at the kid as he had no idea where they could go. He had so many questions to ask Surutameni and in so little time, he wanted to know more and more about the kid and his demon, but he needed to take care of business first and that was healing the kid's spine.

He would scratch his head as he would look around them trying to stall time to conjure up what he wanted to say. He had no idea where to go nor a good spot to do his operation on the kid. The Medical Facility would have been the obvious choice, but given the fighting that had been going on in this village, it was probably not the best idea and he wasn't a medic in this village anyways so they could have been shunned. There was the desert that had nothing in it, but the alleged Dojo of the Sennin that he needed to talk to eventually. It wouldn't be the worst place, but the unpredictable weather and drier climate than the village was also not the best option. The Undersea as the villagers had been calling it was a beautiful place they could go and it seemed reasonable with shelter and isolating from the village in case the demon was released again. Yes, he would suggest the Undersea even though it was quite a distance away from their current location he assumed and they would have to leave the village to get to there.

Akujin's morale and stamina were fine, but Suru's were the problem here. The kid's body was showing high signs of fatigue and pain, he was growing pale from his pain and looked miserable. He needed to act quickly or he would lose the boy to exhaustion and could be held accountable for his actions. He would shrug his shoulders and say: "I think going to the Undersea would be our safest destination to do your operation considering it is late, the hospital probably would not allow me a room, and we should try to take care of this spinal issue together and keep it between us until you have a better understanding of it. I think I may be able to figure out how to get you a link between it and you, but first thing we should do is take care of the spine with the operation. So when you are ready, let's head out...if you would like, you can get on my back and I will carry you there to conserve your energy."

The ball was now in the younger boy's court. He could take the proposal or counteroffer it. He needed the help, but if he didn't want the help, Akujin wasn't going to force him. What was really catching Akujin off guard was Suru and him were actually somewhat getting along with one another and he felt a connection between them. They both lived horrible lives prior to now and hopefully they could figure out how to better their lives. The kid had the will and determination to do great things, Akujin could tell, but that spine was going to be a nuisance unless he could control it. Hopefully the operation would run smoothly and they could investigate controlling the entity or at least talking to it.

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The younger shinobi was indeed completely exhausted by this point. His legs had finally given out on him and he slid down the side of the wall he was attempting to prop himself up against and hit the ground with a soft grunt. Suru's amber gaze slid over the distant walls and other pieces of grime, debris, and filth that littered the alleyways that they were now stopped within. His head tilted up towards his older companion, his eyes glazed and unfocused. He barely even registered the fact that the other man had even said anything and just nodded and responded with a muttered; "Sure." The word barely even a whisper that passed through the boy's lips.

Suru wasn't all there, he was fading, falling, sliding back into that dark place. That place that housed that entity. The last thing he remembered from the conscious world was being lifted from the ground and carried. How far? He had no idea.

"..Suru..."<i></i>

Those blood red orbs flashed from the dark, fixating upon Suru's smaller frame. He was caught there in their gaze, paralyzed and unable to move. This situation was definitely nothing new, but somehow it felt... Different. It were as if he wasn't being threatened or even in the slightest chance of having control of his body wretched from him.

"....."<i></i>

"Suru."<i></i>

"...Hello?"<i></i>

"Ahhh... My little lord."<i></i> The voice rumbled through the darkness, those eyes the only light to be found. "How are you feeling? Are you tired yet?"<i></i>

"I... I guess I am."<i></i> Suru looked around the abyss, even though he knew it to be his own mind, or at least; it felt that way. "What's going on?"<i></i>

"Nothing. For some reason I have concern for you, boy. Albeit only in the sense that you are what keeps me alive."<i></i>

"I don't care..."<i></i>

"Oh but you do. Let me lend you my strength. Wake up, little lord. Wake up."<i></i>

"I don't wa----"<i></i> "nt it."<i></i> Suru's eyes snapped open and he squinted the meager light searing his eyes for a moment. He looked around and realized that he was upon Kyuji's back, and no longer within the alleyways that they had been in before he fell away from the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MFT
WC: 376<i></i>
[Leaving topic with Kyuji after his post]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And finally the boy's fatigue had taken its toll on him as he began to collapse. Akujin would scoop him up on his back and begin to carry him away from this forsaken area and back to where he had first met a friendly kid and a missing. It had been way too long since he had been in that Undersea area and it was going to be a nice change to the current scenery as they would at least have something beautiful to look out while they chatted and he operated on Suru. The night was still young for them and the last remaining lamps were starting to fade as they headed towards their new destination.

The kid was heavy on his back and felt like a dead corpse, but he would press on as the kid would twitch every now and then probably from his dreams. It was cute, but did not exactly help Akujin as he had to carry his body and fight to carry his own feet after being railed into a building from that demonic entity. Hopefully he would get to the bottom of this entity inside of the kid and be able to communicate with the creature before it either took over or he had to seal the evil spirit back inside of his body. Yes, this was going to be an interesting night.

The boy and man would continue to walk for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually they were out of this terrible destroyed area and on their way to the Undersea. He would believe he heard some stirring from Suru, but he just kept pacing himself trying to control his breathing. They would eventually be where they needed to be, just had to keep on trucking. Soon soon Suru would be healed.

[Topic left with Suru on back. New topic is in Undersea.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back