Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hibiki Ren

Hibiki Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:
Surname: Hibiki
Given Name: Ren

Physical Description:
Ren is a young and healthy male that stand around the height of 160 cm. Ren weighs in at about 55 kg. Ren is muscular and tall for his age. His facial features give him an aggressive feral look. His hair silver and short normally spiked. His sharp canines and perfectly white teeth. His eyebrows that raise at the end making them look like horns. His eyes are sharp and his pupils silver much like his hair. Ren's clothing normally maroon in color and fit him just perfectly accentuating his muscular features making it seem as if he has been in puberty for far longer than his age.

Mental Description:
Ren is cautious yet curious. He craves to hunger his thirst for knowledge and learn anything and everything just for the sake of learning. He learns quickly and analyzes everything. He is very protective of those who are close and is very timid making it hard to get close. Though obsessed with knowledge he has no desire for power or responsibility.

History:
Ren grew up with expectations from his family to become an assassin. He joined the Stone's academy so that he could learn more, and his family wanted him to so that he could begin his training as an assassin. He enjoyed the thought of travelling so assassination would be a suitable job for his interests. Ren was groomed and tortured by his family to become the assassin that they never could be. Though he has no interest in becoming the next family heir or even remaining in the family. He could only thank them for getting him into shape to join the Stone's academy.

During his younger years as a toddler beginning to understand and discover the world everything was given to the young Ren. He was a spoiled child and learned as much as he could during this period in time as a child. Running around curiously and growing as a normal child of his age would. He would remember all the foods he has ever taster, the scent of the air as seasons and weather changed, and even the dirt and rocks As soon as the young boy reached the age of eight his world disappeared before him as he was imprisoned by his own parents a tradition that is held by his family, the Hibikis.

During the years of his torture he continued to learn. Though the things that he learned during this time was torture techniques, resilience and anatomy. Ren learned the different kinds of pain that everything had to offer though his family never did anything that would cost him his limps or his life. The feeling of needles piercing his skin, knives slicing through, nerves pinched, extreme heat and coldness, electricity tingling through his body, and much much more.

On Ren's twelfth birthday his family finally decided that Ren had learned all that he could learn from them and had him released from the imprisonment of five years. Though his family was done with him Ren had felt that he had not finished learning and felt unsatisfied. He soon learned of the Stone's Academy and this seemed to interest him more since it would give him the chance to travel and learn more things since it was a school. His family was more than pleased with this outcome and gave him all the information that he would need to join the academy.

((Still a very rough draft. Hope that it'd suffice.))

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Bloodline or Core Ability requires that you have 200 PL (the total sum of all your stats) and a 200 word RP detailing how the BL/CA was acquired. So you'll only really able to apply for it later, down along the line, after some training and classes. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask. Unfortunately, I cannot process your application further as I do not belong to Stone Council.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything is looking good, however I would like to see you expand on your history a little more. Our usual minimum requirement is 200 words.

Perhaps talk about what kind of tortures he went though or his plans for the future if he wants to run away from his family.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looks fantastic! Welcome to Stone! =D
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Gen Ryu]
[Kimi]
[Reishii]
[Ii Hissori]
[Kazehi Ryu]
[Kazamatsuri Sho]
[Kodoma Yoshihisa]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back