Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Higher Understandings [Learning Feiro]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Lackadaisically the maiden found herself settling within the athenaeum, tenderly palming against the walls of text about her. If it were not a requirement, more so a demand from her direct superior would she not trifle on such meaningless details. Fortunately for Mikasa, were she to find herself utterly abandoned and each foot step echoing timelessly in what seemed an infinite loop. “Ah, there we are.” she murmurs aloud, sliding a rustic tome from a home she was quite sure had not been inspected in quite some period of time.

Warily the edition would find temporary shelter upon the tabletop, spreading apart to expose itself to the world. Momentarily the kunoichi felt embarrassment for the poor text, however the thought would journey as quickly as the notion arrived. The initial page of text was in overly large font, ‘Famlusa du Vaenu, luinca 101!’. This in turn would cause the lass to fall prey to the silence within the biblioteca. Eyes would narrow against the large font text, “Fam . . . lus . . ah?” she tilts her ever so slightly, a single gloved digit prodding against her chin. How did one go about educating themselves within the unknown without some sort of tutor? Utter nonsense.

Continuing to flip through the pages in hopes of finding enlightenment would she stumble upon a piece of information that she deemed useful.
A = y (ae)
B = p (pe)
C = l (Lu)
D = t (te)
E = a (ah)
F = v (fu)
G = k (kuk)
H = r (ra)
I = e (eay)
J = z (z)
K = g (ge)
L = m (m)
M = s (see)
N = h (ha)
O = U (oo)
P = b (bae)
Q = x (x)
R = n (n)
S = c (ku)
T = de (de)
U = I (ee)
V = j (jae)
W = f (fe)
X = Q
Y = o (oh)
Z = w (w)

This would do quite nicely, a thin writing utensil would emerge from her sleeve against a blank piece of parchment to begin basic learning. "Welcome to Feiro, course 101." she muses.

[Topic Entered and Exit 1 Hour]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back