Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hitherto Unnamed Ninja WIP

Sayla

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:
Female
Sex:
Female
Character's Physical Description:
___________ suffers from albinism. That is the first thing people notice about her upon first glance. Her skin and hair are a pure snow white, so much so that when the light hits her at a certain angle her skin appears to glow slightly. Some of the children of the village rumor that if she were to be naked in a snow storm no one would ever find her. Her eyes are a blood colored red due to the lack of coloring pigment in her iris.
Character's Mental Description:
History:

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
First up, let me welcome you to Ninpocho and thank you for deciding to start here.

Next, if you require any assistance feel free to contact myself or any other council member and we'll be able to help out. You can either PM or drop a message in the skype group and it will likely either get you my addy or someone will relay a message (I hope)

if you're looking for history concepts or the like, there are many who can assist with these ideas as well; other than that feel free to take your time coming up with something you'll enjoy playing. ^^

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back