Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hokage Returns [Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the gates came into view slowly for the two of them walking back towards the Village. Takeshi had to admit that even he had missed them for the short period of time that he had been away, but as always he wanted to make sure everything had been running smoothly since he had been away. Asuka had been given the mantle to look after the village and as such he wondered what had changed since he had been away, after all he wanted to test Asuka and this seemed the way to do it. Though with words from the gate guard he snapped his attention back up. Bringing his hands together once more he allowed the puff of smoke to vanish from around him, leaving the robes and hat of the Hokage once more unto him. The weight of those clothes coming fresh back into his mind.

“I hope the day is going well? I have returned and am now requesting my entrance back into the village.”

He allowed the guard to find someone to let him in, after all he was now home it would soon pass to his Sennin he hoped that he had returned, first on the list would be meeting up with Maki, him being sent out of the village and coming back he hoped provided some answers and to see what had happened with the other village. As well as giving him an update from his side of things.

[Topic Entered]

[Village Entrance Requested]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki continued walking, her feet where starting to hurt but she knowing that she was heading home was enough to keep her going, from the distance she can see the top of the walls of Leaf and a smile come to hear face, it was a welcome sight after her days of traveling with Takeshi from Cloud.

"Ah, home at least, first thing that I am going to do is bowl of ramen, I am starving," She smile towards her husband and stretched her arms out "Care to join me?"

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Entry]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
It was a normal enough day and the Captain had been conducting a check of the village gates, a habit she had tended to pick up when doing her rounds when her keen eyes snapped to a guard who seemed to be quite in disarray at whatever was coming towards them. Curious, the ANBU navigated her way to the walls glancing down at two individuals who were approaching the hat and robe of the Fourth Hokage recongizable instantly. "Fool. That is the Hokage. Let me handle this." She snapped to the guard as the masked kunoichi prepared to meet the arriving party. Getting herself in order, Soku dropped down bowing her head in respect as the village leader approached alongside the other woman. The faces were not any stranges ones in Leaf.

Soku hoped any questions about the missing arm would go unnoticed. "Takeshi-sama. Yuki-sama. Leaf welcomes you back with open arms." Did she have to ask for documention from these two individuals of all people? It was the Hokage after all, the notion seemed ridicoulus at best, no one in their right mind would even dare to..then again, there were some daring individuals out there. "If I can just verify your documention quickly, I will be out of your way.."

She was asking for a passport from someone she never thought she would. Secretly, she hoped this wasn't going to backfire on her in anyway. "I hope your trip was a relative quiet one." She said nodding at a guard in the background who would step forward to recieve any documentation offered. Her tone was formal, almost guarded in a sense, she hadn't interacted with the leader much but she treated him and everyone else with the utmost respect.

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked towards the newcomer and recognised that it was a ANBU of the captain, that would be greeting him at the gates today, listening to her words and request for documentation he handed his passport out towards the ANBU Captain, as he waited for his access to be granted into the village, knowing that he needed to get back to his duty inside of the village. He wondered how much paperwork Asuka had managed to actually manage to get rid of. Though he had a suspicion that that pile would still be remaining the same, he should dig on the information and see if anything had drastically changed around here.

“Good to see you Captian, I hope that everything has been going well in my absence? Are you settling in with everything once more I hope?”

Takeshi waited for access to be given to the village as he stood there waiting for the passport to be inspected with a welcoming smile on his lips, and a good mood in his voice as he understood that the Captain was following procedures set out by him.

[Topic Left when Access Given]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki yawned watching as her fellow captian approached her, she knew that this was all a formality but it was still tidieous. She handed the female her paperwork as requested.
"I am assuming that everything is present and correct? Also it is strange to see a member of our branch meeting us, I though that was normally a job for Main Branch? Please don't tell me that Asuka is slacking again, I might need to pay her a visit and give her a kick up the ass," She glared towards the gates a little hoping that Asuka could sense the glare through the concrete.

[Topic left if access granted.]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her eyes flitted over the contents of the passports nodding as she handed them back. Everything seemed to be in order as she thought. "Everything has been functioning smoothly. You may proceed. Asuka has had her hands quite full to say the least, Yuki-sama. I couldn't give you a proper answer." The glare was enough to send anyone scurrying. Nodding towards the rear, the gates began to open allowing the sights and wonders that were the Leaf Village to be opened up. 'Welcome back."

[Access granted]
[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back