Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hokage vs NoKage [PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi yawned as he waited in the training ground of the Academy of all places, after hearing about students wanting to get some practice inside of the battle he knew that this would be the place to find them. After all he had even allowed his own skills to become lacking lately, and that was just not acceptable as he waited patiently to see who his opponent would be. Allowing the wind to gently tug at his robes, the hat firm on his head.

“I wonder who will turn up this time”

Now the wait was on.

[Topic Entered]

Last edited:

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was walking to the academy, heading there to meet someone rather important for a fight. Having made one request in since he wanted to see a match between him and the current hokage. Wanting to see how big of difference it is.

Stepping into the academy as he looked at takeshi with his new look, A look that the Hokage hasn't seen. A more Fitting look As he stepped slowly with his geta sandles hitting the ground as he walked with more purpose taking this fight seriously.

"thank you lord Hokage, For taking the opportunity to fight me."

He said showing uptmost respect.

[Topic Entered[

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Standing up the Hokage looked towards Hinata as he nodded towards the young Uchiha, it seemed as if the Uchiha clan head was judging the person in front of him, Takeshi would find out if the younger Uchiha was wanting. Standing up he flexed his limbs as he looked out towards Hinata.

“Well I guess we should get this started, lets see how far you have come since earning the head band of Genin shall we?”

With that he took the hat off leaving it resting on a stump near by and prepared himself for things to truly being.

[Bmod Called]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
    • Do NOT just link your dojo, your profile, or anything. I really want that information in my DM box.
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions.
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

For this fight as there are multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
Uchiha HinataUchiha Takeshi
HP: 22950 - 1.013 - 5,569 - 11.138 - 5,981 = -751
CP:

AP:
K.O.

Maintains:
K.O.
K.O.
HP: 39000 - 1,236 - 1,236 = 36.528
CP: 39000
- 2,065 - 1,236 - 1,236 = 34.463

AP: 10

Maintains:

What happened?
0 sec - Takeshi declares a duel against Hinata.
0 sec - Takeshi uses Quickdraw to equip Oaths.

0 sec - Takeshi uses hidden action against Hinata. 45 vs 18 [hits]
0 sec - Takeshi uses hidden action against Hinata. 44 vs 17 [hits]
0 sec - Takeshi uses hidden action against Hinata. 46 vs 34 [hits]
0 sec - Takeshi uses hidden action against Hinata. 54 vs 23 [hits]
0 sec - Takeshi uses hidden action against Hinata. 52 vs 30 [hits]

1.25 sec - Uchiha Hinata activates Sharingan.

2.25 sec - Takeshi uses Destruction power Shot against Hinata. 46 VS 30 [hits]
2.25 sec - Takeshi uses quickswitch to equip Gyakasatu and combo’s into Fist of Sin (wrath) 43 vs 27 [hits] 38 VS 29 [hits]
2.25 sec - Takeshi uses blitz brawl to then combo’s into Fist of Virtue 41 VS 32 [hits]
2.25 sec - Hinata K.O.
The fight is over.

Notes:
I am and remain human, questions can be asked from NINPOCHO DM's!

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was knocked back in pain as he struggles to get up, truly not standing a chance against such an overbearing opponent but that made him happy for some reason showing he still has room to grow at the very least.

"Um.....thank you....Lord Hokage"

He said having trouble speaking as he was thanking him for the more then one sided match as he sat down a bit relaxing till he caught his breath and was able to get up and leave.
By doing so he was a bit bent over as he was slowly limping away clearly hurt from the fight but now wanting to admit it.

[Topic Exited]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back