Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Home at last [Requesting Entry]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the sun was just starting to set, a figure wrapped in a traveling cloak and a straw hat comes into the view of the gates. His clothes are thread worn bare, a sign of how long they had been worn. The figure bore no obvious weapons on its person but that was not a sign of a person being unarmed. As far as those guarding the gates knew this figure was either completely unarmed or was the very embodiment of a weapon.

Either way the figure did not move in a threatening way, simply walked up to the gates with a sure step and sat down in seiza style without a word. The wide brimmed straw hat covered the figures face preventing any from seeing who this person was.

As the figure settles in, obviously patiently waiting for someone to come talk, a brief set of words is heard on this wind.

”I am finally home“

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sooo, it seems like my work is never done, even on my off period. So I’m just about to head out after picking up a letter and I’m going down the stairs of the gate right? I just so happen to look to the side and I see some dude waiting to be processed and I know his doomed if I don’t help. Now I did not intend on doing him dirty and walking off so I head over there and raise one of my hands at shoulder level and I’m like,”Sup dude. You need somethin’ man?”

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The figure raised his head reveling his face for the first time. There were smile lines around his eyes though he was not smiling now. He face was travel worn and taught. He had the look of a traveler that did not always find his evening meal. Though truth be told he was quite glad to be rid of the extra weight that he had left the village with. It was a burden that he was happy to be rid of and if he had to miss a few extra meals to accomplish it, that was ok as well.

He looked at the man that greeted him. It was always interesting to see how people would greet those he did not know.

Smoothly, in a single fluid movement he stood. He did not betray any of the stiffness or soreness that accompanied some that sat in the position for to long.

”Hello, quite simply I would like to be let in, though my passport is most certainly a thing of the past.“

He seem to think about it for a moment

”Actually I am not even sure it would still be good as I don’t even know who the Hokage is anymore“

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, home dude stands up and starts talking,... and he ain't saying much of anything helpful,.. like at all. Man, I ended up dropping hand only to lift it right back up, doin' one of those nose bridge pinchin' things. *Sigh*Okay. Okay man, so like,... ummm do you have anything to tell me that can help me process this along? Cause I'mma try to give you a chance cause I don't know you and you might be decent but,... truth be told you soundin' awfully suspect man I'm just sayin'. Like do you having anything, you know, like an Identification Caaaard, or something like that to verify who you are? And like, why you even want to be here?" And from here, I just prayed that he had something useful to tell me cause I have things to do too na' sayin'? Get home, eat, shower, take a dump, change, meet with my manager/agent to do photos all before another double shift.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he heard his guard greet him, Manzo cocked his head sideways a bit. ”I am not sure what part of what I just said sounds suspicious. My name is Manzo, the Slug Sage of Konohagakure, as to why I wish to enter the village is because this is my home. I have just been gone for several years. During that time I have lost pretty much everything I own due to one battle or another. My weapons are gone, the clothes I left with are long since burned up. Not knowing me and not being able to verify me is one thing but I really do not see what is suspicious.“ He pauses to think for a moment then resume his speaking.

”If I wanted to be suspicious would I have waited outside the gates in a defenseless position for you to come out. “ HIs tone was neutral as he spoke.

”The only options that I can see for you because I do not have any identification is to turn me away or call someone that has been here a while that might know me. I have been out of touch obviously so at this point I can not make recommendations on who since i do not know who you might know. Obviously I would prefer this option over being turned away. “

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, so the guy starts to explain himself a little bit but, not quite gettin' what I meant as far as 'suspicion' right? He didn't quite see it in but him bein' about to give me little somethin' more put me in a little bit of a lighter mood, cause I got somethin' to work with na' mean? Plus, my packed schedule ain't seem so bad against his years in the wilderness. So I'm a bit more chill now, enough to smile, and I'm like, "Well, if you were standin' here in my shoes and some guy you don't know showed up and said somethin' like, *Theatrical dark voice*"I am a dark wonderer. I have no identity or use of a name,"... then you might see the weird factor na' mean?" Then he goes into suspicion actions about 'defenseless positions' and stuff and I see now that he doesn't quite understand how socially awkward he seems. So I'm like, "Umm, you see, that right there,... the whole "If I wanted to be suspicious..." thing,... suspect. Yeah, less of that."

But he goes into thinkin' about his options and, man, like don't think me soft or nothin' like that but I couldn't just turn homie away na' sayin'? After all that he's been through, he could use a break. So ya boy's like, "A'ight, so uhh it Manzo the Slug Sage right? That's cool that's cool, you know, it's great to run into another person that takes pride in there work and who they are, you know what I mean? It sucks that highwaymen these days even come after pest control guys man. That's crazy. It's a shame you weren't here about three month's ago though cause, I really needed you. Long story short, if you mess with one of those Inuzuka chicks, don't invite them to your apartment if you have carpet. Fleas man, like them Inuzuka's sense of clean don't quite match up with a lot of other's na' mean? Although you probably just specialize in slugs but that's okay... My bad, sorry for ramblin'. Look I know you've had it hard so this is what I'm gonna do, there is another option. So what I'm going to do is I going to set you up with somethin' call a Civilian's Visitors Badge. Basically, this is just going to allow you in for now. That way you can go home or somethin', see your fam and friends if you'd like, clean up, eat, rest, whatever. Then once you settled you can head on over to the 'Hokage's Mansion' right, and take care of some of your documentation straight after a day or two without having to be held up any longer in the wilderness, just to have to sit in some office for some more hours right after. On the bright side, at least your not a ninja you know. If one of those is missing yeeeears at a time,...*shake head*... Man they would have been labeled "missing ninja", and let me tell you, some people might be itching for a reason to lock them up or uhhh ummm 'give them a hair cut to there neckline' if you know what I mean. Personally, I ain't the type but you know... But anywho, if you will just stay right there, I'm going to go up to the tower, grab a camera and some documents to fill out, I'll sign you off and you ought to be straight for a bit. Cool? Now it might take me a bit to gather it all but hang tight okay?" With that, I shoot Slugger the good ole thumbs up, start to head up the stairs...

[Marked for Training]
[Allowing entry this round if you choose to want to go on ahead while Basuta is away, this way you can go ahead and start roleplaying in the village. Or you can stay and roleplay this out.]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo looked at the gate guard not quite sure what to make of what the man was saying. Words seem to be spewing from his mouth, and while the words were clear they made absolutely no sense.

Taking the Civilian Visitor Badge he pocketed it and accepted the restrictions. They were things he planned on doing anyway, he needed to find out who the Hokage was after all.

”Ummm… what does you hooking up with someone that gives you fleas have to do anything? I hope you are taking steps to ensure you don’t pass them on to others. I may have been on the road for far to long but I have managed to stay clean.“ He took a step back as he said that, the thought of catching fleas from this guy really was disturbing.

”As for Missing I known a few, in fact there used to be a high ranking member of this village that used to be Missing. I am glad to hear you don’t want to cut my head off before you get to know me and think it is truly worth it. “

Manzo was truly beginning to wonder if this person just did not spend much time at the gates or had the village declined this much since he had left. He had distinct memories of stranger things happening when he watched the gates. As he watched the man walk up the stairs he was tempted to simply walk in while his back was turned but decided against it.

Out of the ground a tree began to grow, forming into a chair for him to sit in while he waited.

[ I will stick around see how this goes]
[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked through towards the gates. She had gotten a mention from one of her operatives that a medic was taking care of letting someone into the village. She hadn't made the announcement yet so she can't exactly tell whoever it was to screw off but she still wanted to take care of it herself. Especially with what happened in the past. With a sigh Asuka walked towards the gate, Rayne walking beside her. "When are you going to make the big announcement?" Rayne asked holding her hands behind her head. Asuka shook her head "Not sure, probably soon since I'd rather have people on guard for what ma be coming." Rayne smiled and looked back at the gates. Apparently there was someone she didn't recognize, so it wasn't one of her people. Probably ANBU since they did pop up here from time to time.

Asuka waved at them with a smile on her face. "Hello!" She said walking forward "Everything okay here? Or is there a problem?"

[Topic Entered]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A'ight so I was about to head off right, but Sluggo started on the flea issue I had a while back steps back and I'm thinkin' 'What? Didn't I spell it out for him already? Ohh, he must not be familiar with Inuzuka's. I don't see how though in his line of work.' So I'm like, "How are you pest-control and you don't know about Inuzuka's? They are like Konoha's number two blight in that subject. You gotta keep up with the times man. Well, I know you can't say much on the matter though cause you might can't afford to throw dirt but trust me, you can't out dirt them fool. Anyway... " And he goes on to talk about a Missing ninja he'd heard of na' sayin', seemed grateful you know. So I says, "No sweat Sluggo, I'mma get you right man, no worries." So heads out up the tower.

So it takes me a little bit to grab the cam and the little booklet, badge, and paperwork and whatnot and I head back right. Head down the stair right,... seemed like Sluggo wasn't alone. I got there just in time to see two girls greeting him right. So I lick my lips so they ain't dry right, and I approach calm and quiet like right with a bag over one shoulder, I slide up between the two of them from behind and I attempt to lightly place a hand on the outer hip of both of them. Then I'm like, "Sup ladies, hope y'all feelin' as fine as your lookin' this morning. But check this out, I'm goin' to get my buddy over here processed and uhhh, I'll be with you two shortly you know, to help you to anything ya need, na' mean?" And I know just what to help them to. But priorities my peoples, ain't about to leave a brotha hanging you know. So I slides on between them with a "Pardon me... but you ain't gotta wait long."

And I make my way over to Sluggo and pull the cam out of the bag and tells him, "A'ight homie, we just goin' get a snapshot right quick and then,... wait,... where did that chair come from?

[Marked for Training]
[OOC: May I ask what the seat looks like? I couldn't tell if it is a tree-stomp-like seat or a standard looking wooden chair.]
[How alike do Rayne and Asuka look?]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo was in complete shock when he realized that he was being called an exterminator. He was the Slug Sage, what made someone think he would kill his friends. He was having serious concerns for the state of the village if this was the kind of people that he was returning too. At this point he could only hope that he still had friends in the village and he could help out. If not he would have to work his way up from the bottom again to establish himself. Not that it wouldn’t be such a bad thing. Working his way up from the bottom again would help get him acclimated to the people within the village.

While he was waiting, not for the first time wishing his book had not burned in his last fight. But the loss of everything was well worth the price he had to pay. He was starting to daydream two new figures arrived. He stood up out of his freshly created chair to greet them.

”Hello“ He greets them simply and gives a bit of a bow. ”As far as I know there isn’t a problem, well not a problem any more I hope. I am just waiting on some for the guard to get some paperwork and take my picture.“

As the guard returned, and looked like attempted to be suave with the two newcomers Manzo frowned at him.

”I did not get a chance to correct you before you left but my name is Manzo not Sluggo. Sluggy is my brother. As for the chair, it grew there.“ He said these two statements with a straight face despite how ridiculous they might sound.

[MFT]
Manzo’s chair
faa0dec4b3887a44d85c8d92450b6177.jpg

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept close eyes on the individual that was at the gates. Having said that, it wasn't easy having the Leaf Shinobi taking over. She just wondered if he recognized her, apparently not since it seemed as though "ladies" was the term given to them. Asuka has had experiences with people not abiding by her policies before and she hoped this wasn't the case. The new policies had still to be implemented so she decided to take charge. Asuka gave a glance at Rayne who placed her hand on top of the camera and slowly lowered it, sending a clear message that no pictures would be taken. "Hello." Asuka smiled widely holding her hands behind her back. "My name´s Uchiha Asuka, Main Branch Sennin of Konohagakure." She sighed, scratching the back of her head. "I regret to inform you that there is a problem." Rayne on the other hand laughed softly "You're in trouble now." Asuka shook her head denying the allegation.

Asuka sighed "Look, considering you got no headband and my buddy here." She gestured to Basuta "Can't let you in, you got no valid passport, no identification, no way for me to know that you won't be a threat to the village." Asuka's smile returned softly "But, I won't be a dick." Asuka raised her hand "You got three options. 1. Be refused access to the village." Raised two fingers "2. If you were a leaf shinobi, come with me to my office and we'll confirm who you are." Raised three fingers "3. If you are from a foreign village, wait at a secure location for your village of origin to confirm your identity." She waited for a response from the man.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usually most interactions at the gates went smoothly not requiring much interaction between the guards and those entering and leaving though it seemed on that day someone had drawn some attention from those on duty noting the presence of Asuka and another before his eyes focused on the third individuals before a look of surprise came across the man's features. "Well, Well how about that." Moving forward the Sennin walked out of the gates towards the group Chinatsu rising to his side from the man's shoulder. "A friend of yours?"

The man took a moments pause as he thought, needing to confirm it was indeed who he thought it was with a nod. "More than likely though there is a rather simple way to find out." Coming to a stop at the group the Uchiha looked at the chair Manzo sat upon nodding before he stamped a foot into the ground a rock being punched up from the ground a second shortly after to form a back rest as Yukio took a seat in front of them all. "Seems like your having some trouble, i assume you have never met this man before however i am here to ease this process along for you all."

Turning to face Manzo the man leaned forward in the chair. "When was the first time we met, though it may have been some time ago you should be able to remember as minor an occasion as it may have been before our big test you might say."

[Topic Entered]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
... okay so... okay... *sigh* Why? Like why? Just, somebody tell me why okay? I was tryin' to look out for homie and I get this... YEAH I MAD, you cho mean? First, like why so stiff like, I know people can really get anal about the names like yeah, I know this fools name. Secondly,... the chair,... just grow there... Okay,... say that out loud to yourself and see if you sound like a normal adult. "As for the chair, pause, it just grew there." Had me thinkin' 'Son of a B@#$H!!!, like come on man like,... how stupid do you think I am? And to think, I tried to look out for homie and I almost let this ninja in. Almost signed MY name on a form to let this man in, and like even if I did, he wouldn't have had the decency not to blow his cover thereby blow it for the both of us anyway and put my a$$ in the ringer in like the first thirty minutes OH WAIT,... wait,... I wouldn't have to wait that long.' Oh I was peeved like, about to skip that camera across the ground like a rock off water na' mean? Then, one of the twins came, put her hand on my hand right. You know what, I think right there, we kinda had a moment like,... I know she had to be diggin' right? I mean rock with me one time like, she could've been all like tellin' me to put it down but, I think she wanted to calm ya boy like, "chill homie". She wanted a reason to be brushin' up on ya boy na' sayin? I like this chick. That's like one of them ride or die chicks if you get'em in your corner na' mean? I tells her, "Alright alright, I'm chill baby girl." So, to express my disappointment in a more collected manner, I wipe my face with my free hand and then point to him and tells him, "You call yourself Manzo,... you play with slugs,... your Sluggo now. And I am deeply disappointed in your deception."

So the other twin starts right, says she's an Uchiha Sennin over the Main Branch right? The other chick next to me kinda laughs at the thought of trouble of Sluggo, I'm thinkin' 'Come on now, you ain't gotta do that man like that.' She explains the situation na' mean like, because he ain't gotta a headband, a passport, or nothing like that, your boy can't let him in now that we know he is a ninja. It is what it is. But hey, I ain't trippin' now cause she wants to be a buddy with yours truly na' sayin'? Over there talkin' 'bout what she "won't be... " Word choices I'm telling you. But she goes on to list options and stuff right? So another dude come in right around the time she finishes and so he posts up and chills with Sluggo like that all buddy-buddy right?

And soooo from the looks of things, I ain't need to do anything else on the business tip so I turn my thoughts to other things... 'Over there talkin' 'bout what she "won't be..." but I bet that's what she wants. Bet that twin's nasty, probably a straight freak. Yeah yeah! She probably throws some chakra tech in there too, like Sennin-Level. Dang man,... thought about it too long cause now I gotta know. Tappin' that a$$ a mission now, and the Shinobi of the Sheets accepts... but can I get both the twins though?... ...What do y'all think? Could y'all do it? If you say it ain't possible, you ain't got the heart for this kind of life... Me? Man, don't EVER doubt your boy like that. Of course, I can smash both. The question is AT THE SAME TIME? Anyway where was I, oh yeah, lost in thought,...'...Hmm, how do I finesses this one? This gonna take some time. And almost Uchihas' are emotionally unstable as s#$t so the crazy factor gotta be ridiculous. But if she Sennin then at the very least she has Mangekyou right?' If not the I'm abortin' this mission.'... What? What you mean 'where my heart at?' In my chest fool and I'm going to keep it that way. Some level of crazy I can handle but y'all trippin' if y'all think I'm going to end up a Mangekyou Sacrifice. "I love Basuta!" Stab stab stab. Nope. You can miss me with that nonsense.

So while the other stranger guy talks to Sluggo, I look over at the Sennin's twin that's next to me and I tell her something on the low like, "You know, we could still put this camera to good use na' mean? How about we meet up soon and uhhh, see if we can find all of your good sides?" Then I attempt to throw my right arm around her and throw the peace sign and a smirk, raise the cam with my left hand, take two snaps with the polaroid, and pass her one.

[OOC: So for the long wait. My schedule has been packed this weekend. The coming weekdays will be better I believe.]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were starting to get interesting. Manzo didn’t think there would be this much interest for him coming into the gates but people kept showing up. Perhaps this was a good thing though, it was allowing him to meet more people that he would likely need to know in the future.

”I do not play with slugs, they are my friends. Well I guess I do play with the babies but they are quite cute and love to play anyway. But I did not deceive you at all. I told you the truth for everything you asked me. When I was standing on gate duty I normally assumed that people were shinobi. It was better to assume that then to be later ambushed with your guard down. I stated before if I wanted to be suspicious i would have just forced my way in. Do you think that a normal civilian can do that? Does that sound like someone that is unsure of their power?“ His tone was that of someone lecturing. He had slipped into an old role of teaching his team without his realizing it. ”I still have no idea how you got the idea that I was an exterminator. If it makes you feel any better I was going to follow your instructions and seek out the Hokage first thing“

He turned to the one that called herself Uchiha Asuka. ”There turly dose not seem to be much of a choice here. Walking all this way just to take the option to be refused entry just seems silly. I am not a shinobi from another village. I have always been from the leaf, though my physical presence has been gone for quite a while my heart has always remained. If going back to your office is how I get home then I will happily go with you.“

As he finished these words a new person arrived. It took only the briefest of moments to recognize his old friend and with that a huge smile broke out upon his face. A smile he had not had in far to long. His looks might have changed but the smile on his face was one that any that knew him before would recognize.

”How could I forget. It isn’t very often that a gennin test is treated as an S ranked mission. You did quite well for yourself that day as well, better than some of the others if i remember correctly. I try to make it a point to remember major points in the lives of those that I help train that became my friends. Besides, it was one of the few missions that I was able to go on with Takashi-san.“ While he said all of this, he was looking at Yukio. A look that said this was a far back as he was willing to talk about.

”It is good to see you my old friend. I hope we can have a bite and catch up once this whole thing has been straighten out.“

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were starting to get interesting. Manzo didn’t think there would be this much interest for him coming into the gates but people kept showing up. Perhaps this was a good thing though, it was allowing him to meet more people that he would likely need to know in the future.

”I do not play with slugs, they are my friends. Well I guess I do play with the babies but they are quite cute and love to play anyway. But I did not deceive you at all. I told you the truth for everything you asked me. When I was standing on gate duty I normally assumed that people were shinobi. It was better to assume that then to be later ambushed with your guard down. I stated before if I wanted to be suspicious i would have just forced my way in. Do you think that a normal civilian can do that? Does that sound like someone that is unsure of their power?“ His tone was that of someone lecturing. He had slipped into an old role of teaching his team without his realizing it. ”I still have no idea how you got the idea that I was an exterminator. If it makes you feel any better I was going to follow your instructions and seek out the Hokage first thing“

He turned to the one that called herself Uchiha Asuka. ”There turly dose not seem to be much of a choice here. Walking all this way just to take the option to be refused entry just seems silly. I am not a shinobi from another village. I have always been from the leaf, though my physical presence has been gone for quite a while my heart has always remained. If going back to your office is how I get home then I will happily go with you.“

As he finished these words a new person arrived. It took only the briefest of moments to recognize his old friend and with that a huge smile broke out upon his face. A smile he had not had in far to long. His looks might have changed but the smile on his face was one that any that knew him before would recognize.

”How could I forget. It isn’t very often that a gennin test is treated as an S ranked mission. You did quite well for yourself that day as well, better than some of the others if i remember correctly. I try to make it a point to remember major points in the lives of those that I help train that became my friends. Besides, it was one of the few missions that I was able to go on with Takashi-san.“ While he said all of this, he was looking at Yukio. A look that said this was a far back as he was willing to talk about.

”It is good to see you my old friend. I hope we can have a bite and catch up once this whole thing has been straighten out.“

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to the man with sunglasess. To be honest she felt a little... weird about him... his personality didn't quite add up and it creeped her out in a sense. Asuka decided to ignore him considering the fac that he wasn't all that interesting. Rayne on the other hand... made a frown once she was called 'Baby Girl'. Someone who used nicknames on the first metting was either an idiot or dangerous. She could keep an eye on this man while Asuka dealt with the rest.

Asuka smiled once Manzo took his choice. "That's awesome!" Asuka spoke turning around. "I'll even give you tea to compensate for all this." She was about to start moving when her first and only love showed up. Yu-freakin-kio, Asuka held her hands to her face and throw herself unto the man before Rayne hauled her off by the back of her shirt like a bad puppy. "Nop, not this time." She simply said, Asuka protesting the whole time as she was hauled off back to the village. Rayne looked at Basuta and spoke. "Careful with how you adress Asuka. Being creepy will make you my target." With that she continued a bit forward looking at Yukio, struggling a bit to keep Asuka in check. "It seems you know this man, we'll let you have the final say whether he gets in or is refused. Doesn't have a passport." Asuka kepr protesting as she was pulled along, Rayne sighing heavily at the stupidity of the Main Branch Sennin.

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed things had gone over well despite his sudden entrance, it was something of a gamble depending on how those already there took his sudden approach to the situation. "Your understanding is appreciated, I will take responsibilty should anything come of this as expected of me. Now old friend I grant you entrance here welcome back to leaf should you wish to meet me I would be more than accepting to catch up and see how things have changed over these many years as you may have guessed I am not the same man you knew when you left."

With that he stood stamping his foot into the ground once again the rocks descending back into the earth so as not to leave them in the road outside the gates before he turned to reenter the village his attention being turned to Basuta stopping his for a brief moment. "Unless you have anything to say against this, then i will be more than willing to hear you out at this moment in time though I think you can assume that this will be fine, I vouch for this man on my title as Sennin." Chinatsu would remain silent for a time before moving over to speak to Basuta his wide grin ever present.

"I would take care around the Uchiha twins though one is accepting the other has a bit of fire in her, take that as you will but she is not very accepting so far as i am aware the insults make that clear enough though maybe its something I said in the beginning who really knows." As far as the being was concerned he was just giving advice to a Shinobi of leaf how he took such words would be up to him at the end of the day.

[Manzo allowed entrance to leaf]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo watched as the woman he was talking to attacked, for the lack of better word, his old friend. The way the other girl and Yukio reacted to it, it was either a regular occurrence or the two of them were quite…. Close.

Either way that was not Manzo’s concern at the moment. He was more concerned about being let in. He was travel weary. Something he did not even know had happened to him until his destination was in sight. He would have to find a place to stay. Briefly he considered going to Sluggy and staying there but the thought of spending another night under the stars did not appeal to him at this point.

These thoughts flashed through his head as his fate was being handed to Yukio.

As the entrance was granted by Yukio, he simply bowed to him to thank him. ”Thank you, it makes it a bit easier. I will reach out to you when I have found a place to stay and we can catch up. I can see you have changed quite a bit since last saw you.” with a sigh he came to a realization. ” I will still have to find my own place in the village again. I am quite sure my old position is long since filled.“ He could not imagine his old position being vacant this long, nor would he want it to be.

He started to walk towards the gates following Yukio, before he stopped hearing the most amazing thing ”Sennin? That is great news. Things have changed for you and it sounds like for the better.“

[MFT]
[Entering village but will stay in the topic just in case]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, from the looks of things, things was going pretty well na' mean? I mean Baby girl ain't do anything to deny the close-up snapshot. Mmm-hmm, she feelin' ya boy but you know those Uchiha's, they too snuddy to admit anything like that outright. Well,... yeah Pearl, the Sennin twin, start rushin' at the other dude. And from that, she kinda reveals a little somethin' somethin' about the pale dude and... his homie I guess? Ain't much to distinguish the other guy sooo... Well, Baby Girl starts talk that tough talk but I already know it's virtually a requirement for to talk that talk in front of other folks. But... as she was leaving there was something I wanted to tell her,... but I couldn't remember. Oh well, maybe later.

Anywho, the pale dude chatted it up a little more with Sluggo while I was pocketing two photos I took, but started toward me after a little bit. And wouldn't you know, another Sennin. But hey this time, he addressed me with some form of respect na' mean? A Sennin that actually shows some respect to hardworking individuals,... Cain't be. But here it was/is. So I stopped picking up the rest of the equipment and I was like, "Naw I don't have any issue with that at all, but I will say this, I appreciate the fact you checked in with me though. There a lot of people that would take that title you got, grab their sack, and start slings orders like everybody else ain't s@$t. Mad respect man, thanks. *Extended a hand to shake*" Yeah yeah I know, I probably assumed too much. I mean he might not even be that respectful in truth but I figured he might not be that bad. But Pearl's reaction to him did confirm at least one of two things being that she's Uchiha, either he's a more powerful person than her, or he's Uchiha also. I'd say possibly or likely both, but only the former is the case so far with him stating his title, and her being okay with lettin' him in to do whateva. Y'all follow so far? So then how does Manzo AKA Sluggo fit into this then? If the Sennin guy is Uchiha, then is Sluggo too? Because we all know 90+% of the time, Uchihas respect only two types of people... well actually I'll save that breakdown and more for another time.

So the other guy starts to talk about the twins right and I'm thinkin' 'Know what, it's been a while since I had the chance to have a little guy talk. About time!' So I indulge a little bit, not minding Sluggo's return into the convo. Shoot I welcomed it, the more the merrier. So I takes the standin' Thinkin' Man posture and I'm like, Yeah, thanks for the heads up na' mean? But I figured she would be like that since I ain't in her inner circle you know. But hey, I'm okay playin' with a little bit of fire, yeah yeah, just so long as they got their Mangekyou... issue out of the way, I'll be gravy. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout Sluggo? Because I'll catch you up if I need too. Actually wait, d@$n my bad man. That was kinda rude, I didn't even ask,...*looks to the Sennin*... You got somethin' goin' on with the Sennin twin that was thirstin' after you? Is that you?" Huh, ohh,... well, 'is that you' is just a way of saying 'are two together you know like, 'is she yours?'

[Marked for training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic left due to inactivity. Let me know if you would like to continue and i’ll hop back in. Peace until then.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back