Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hone -> Maki (UNRETIRING)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seriously, working on this. Come back later. Just posting it now because I don't trust drafts.

Old Character Name: Hone
Old Village/Missing: Green Hill Zone
OCR Type: Inactivity retire/unretire
Last Known Where-abouts: Somewhere in the forest in Leaf
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Tonkon Maki
Preferred Username: Maki
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Berserker
Custom Class: Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]I'll have your head![/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +5% secondary effects chance
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Gen Save, Gen DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main for now, will likely change via RP.
IC Rank: Jounin, I suppose.

Character Age: 31
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Maki is just shy of six feet in height, and his weight is almost entirely muscle. He's a large muscled man with scars all over his upper torso and face. Astute eyes would notice his lack of two, indeed the man has only one eye and his right is perpetually closed. Harder to notice is that his left arm ends abuptly just above his elbow and is covered by a metal prosthetic below that. His hair is a very dark brown, almost black in the right lighting. His natural eye color is brown, but depending on which soul has dominance over his mood, can range in color.
Character's Mental Description: Maki is intelligent, driven, and dedicated to his friends. He prefers to often step back and think about things, but is not immune to some bouts of stubborn recklessness. He takes risks, but they're calculated and generally worth the danger. Those who know him well often have trouble placing his personality. Sometimes he will be cold and aloof, others he might be warm and personable. It depends entirely on what suits the situation best.
Multiple Personality Application: If applicable. If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality
Character History: Look, this is an unretire of an existing PC and I do not have his 2500+ word history at hand easily. Can I just not go hunt it down, since it's already been approved before and I'm bringing the exact same PC back as he was.
Clan Request: Isaki clan. Since I own it, I am also approving myself to be the head ICly.

Death/Retirement Thread: NA
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=52424
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=774&t=52426
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=775&t=52425

Special Usergroups: Dev, which I'm keeping.

I'm not filling out the stats. I'm a capped S rank, and I am coming back as a capped S rank. Max stats.

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Don't touch my jutsu! D:<

After that, you may list the jutsu you are picking up, and if you want to spend some of your (refunded or existing) ASP to rank them up. These follow normal jutsu ranking costs as listed in the Training Rules.

Please note that you need to have the requirements of any jutsu you are swapping to, including Advanced Element jutsu.

Example:

Keeping
Body Switch - Mastered
Transformation - Mastered

Refunding

E-Rank
Wind Slash - Mastered
Pressure Burst - Mastered
Stun - Mastered

D-Rank
Whirlwind Spin - Rank 1

Swapping to

E-Rank
Water Gun - Mastered

D-Rank
Aqua Fang - Mastered

The example above would keep their Body Switch and Transformation jutsu Mastered, gain back 2550 yen and 18 ASP for the refunds, and spend 1650 yen and 14 ASP on new jutsu, leaving them with a net refund of 900 yen and 4 ASP. During OCR only, this ASP contributes to the total that could be spent to make up for stat loss.

Swaps can ONLY be done during OCR unless you purchase the Jutsu Swap card from the ASP shop.[/i]

Other Refunds: Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.

Name of any Contract you currently own: I don't.
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character provided you do not transfer it or swap it. Contracts do not transfer over to new characters normally. You may pay 300 Advanced Shop Points to transfer over a single contract you currently own, or pay 450 Advanced Shop Points to swap and transfer one contract you own for another contract during the OCR process. Both options require a writeup to be sent to the contract team for approval of how you gained the contract as your new character. You may not switch to a rare contract from a common contract. (Rare contracts are Kami, Youkai, Tsukumogami, and Elemental)
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this cursed seal upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No.
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade. Limbo training is only for people who have died in modded combat or suicide. Anyone whose character has not died is still capable of RPing that character until their OCR is finalized, and thus can train as normal.

Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of:
  • Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s Dojo topic in your new village.
  • Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
  • Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Please take notice of which ASP shop items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.[/quote][/code]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Storing Hone, and grabbing Maki's stuff.

Will edit this message when I have successfully moved the Profile, dojo, and training. Please give me 5 mins =) Request your banner the usual way, please.

Profile <- Click me
Dojo <- Click me
Training <- Click me FOUND IT

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back