Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Hoppin Vamp on Vacation

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610485900666.png
tuxpi.com.1614927915.jpg
Kumogakure's Medical Sennin hopped her way alongside the dirt road of strange land, having the opportunity to come due to the second student tournament underway. Midori decided to take a look around and explore the one place that she had always wanted to see with her own eyes which was Hokage Rock. The jiangshi accompanied by a large white spider Bathory that scrawled at her side came to the top of the mountain where there was a large observation deck and park with a vender kiosk. The hopping vampire stopped, then removed her hat to wipe her forehead with her sleeve though she did not sweat. "Vu vould zink zat zis land vould have zomezing of zee eleffador for people, zee chourney up zis mountain vas exhausting und I feel like I must zup." the vampire taking the flask of chocolate syrup from her side, Midori uncorked the bottle then began to drink.

"Ah Mistress Midori, if they did that the low ranks would get lazy... Besides maybe elevators aren't really an affordable thing here or even invented to fit people yet." Bathory the spider said as it crawled it's way to one of the picnic tables then stood on it, looking from left to right high enough to overlook the leaf village. "Wow, I think I can see Kumogakure from here!" the spider said as it stood on its back legs then raised it's two front legs, standing up like a person before yelling out into the village for fun! Midori chuckled, strapping her flask back to her hip then hopped her way to where her eight legged helper was standing to look to overlook the village, pointing at Kitsune park as she saw many bodies moving towards the arena.

"Hark Bathory, zat is vere zee schtudent tournament is taking place." she stated wondering if she could stretch herself there instead of just hopping her way there since it would be a lot easier… but she isn't confident enough to try that. If only she was one of those flying Jiangshi, it would be a lot more useful than hopping around everywhere but then she'll need to feed on people a lot more. Regardless she overlooked Konoha from on top of the Hokage Rock, taking in each detail of the village from up above. "I zink ve can rest here for a vile before ve head to Kitzune park. Take in zee land from above until ve are rested und probably meet zome of zee natives of zis land" she stated which was another reason for her coming here. While Midori was around if she was needed to treat wounds of the person from her home village if it was required, she actually wanted to meet some of the people of this village. Namely some of the higher-ups like the sennin's for more diplomatic matters. After all Midori was trying to improve her branch and perhaps learning from other people would inspire her a bit more.

[Ooc: Entered topic with Bathory The Spider]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back