Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

How did I get here?! [Open]

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gomon woke up to the bright light of the sun permeating through his eye-lids, causing a violent headache to reverberate through his head leading to his hand tightly clutching his forehead. "What the fuck is happening? Where am I?" He groaned as he slowly got up onto his feet, feeling a tad bit dizzy; trying to hold onto something solid. After a few minutes of adjusting his eyes to the scenery, he was finally to see where he was.....a well decorated bed-room with a small single bed and at least half a dozen small wine gourds laying around on the ground.
"What happened last night?" Gomon spoke to himself while picking up a half-empty gourd. Trying his best to recollect what happened yesterday night, only to come back empty-handed. So he strapped the gourd to his waist, and opened the door to the room, his vision being met with hundreds of stalls lining up the street.
"WHEN DID I GET HERE?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs in surprise, causing everyone to look at his direction. This many gazes caused Gomon to blush slightly, but it stopped as quick as it came, and everyone continued to go by their own business. This is bad....this is bad.... He wobbled himself onto a small bench.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kaito was wondering in tea if he can find someone good to take out his clan matters. While he was walking on the street he heard someone shouting</I>
“When did I get here?”
<I>

And then just after hearing it Kaito thought he should head towards the place from where this sound is coming. And then after arriving there he sees a man in black cloths with his face covered and then he asks “Are you alright bud?” and then he waits for his response while he was turning his head to and fro to find someone for his own clan matters. And then Kaito’s head somehow turns on his band and finds out that he was also from leaf. And then Kaito goes forward near him and asks him “hey, bud what’s your name? And are you from leaf?” and then Kaito waits for his response to what he asked him.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori was browsing the wares in the local bazaar, adjusting her glasses as she looked at several knick-knacks that didn't seem to really draw her attention much. She eyeballed some of the little knick-knacks and then gazed at the prices for a moment and recoiled suddenly. Her eyes turned from the knick-knacks to the stall-owner and then back to the knick-knacks once more. "You could sell a bridge at that price," she said with a look of annoyance to the shop-vendor. The old woman who owned the shop seemed disinterested at what Kaori had to say, lighting up her pipe and took a couple of strong drags before blowing the smoke in Kaori's face. She swished her hand back-and-forth to fan away the smoke, turning her head away from the noxious vapor. "Rude!" she said in a huff before moving over towards the next vendor who had more reasonable priced items.

Not only were the items more reasonably priced, but they were also much cuter than the strange curios sold by the previous shop. She pointed towards a similar knick-knack at this shop and turned to look towards the rude owner of the stall next to her. "This is how you price things, old hag!" she said before turning to look towards the owner of this stall. Another older woman who gleamed with pride at the words spoken by the priestess. The woman who owned this stall turned to look towards the other woman and with a sly grin upon her face. "See! Nobody's going to buy that crap! Especially when it's so over-priced!" the old woman said as she tugged at one of her lower eye-lids and stuck her tongue out at her in a competitive nature.

A loud shout, a question, exploded from what she conceived to be a child. This caused her to place her hands over her ears, noticing the child was almost directly behind her. This shouting even caused the two women, who were going at each other's throats at this moment, to stop and pause. They turned to look towards the child with an extremely inquisitive look on their face before they met-up and started to whisper things to one another while staring at the child; just old-birds gossiping with one another. This prompted Kaori to turn and look towards the source of the scream, lowering her hands from her ears. She turned to look at the child for a moment, but before she was able to say anything, someone else joined in to see if the boy was alright.

It wouldn't have been unreasonable for Kaori to shout at the child and reprimand him for his strange outburst, but it wasn't the proper thing to do at the moment. She watched the exchange between the child and the older boy for a little bit, raising a brow at the questions asked by the older boy. "That's kind of a strange question to ask," she commented before continuing in a mocking tone. "Are you from Leaf? Hurr-hurr," she asked before pinching the bridge of her nose. She placed a hand upon her hip, held her other hand out with her palm facing upwards in an inquisitive manner, with her brow cocked. "Does it matter what village he's from? If a child is lost, wouldn't it be better if we find out how to get him home?" she continued.

For all she knew, this child may have been a local of Tea Country; or he could've been from Lightning Country or even the Wind Country. Being direct with asking him if he was from Leaf seemed like a foolish and ego-centric question to ask. With that, it wasn't hard for her to figure out where this joker came from. She lowered her arms and moved over towards the child, crouching down with her knees on the ground and her rear upon her heels. She placed a hand upon the child's knee and looked up to him with a bright smile. "Are you alright? Do you need some help?" she asked the boy. Certainly, the blonde had already done this but it was better to ask an open-ended question to get the child talking than to be so incredibly direct.

[Topic Entered]
WC: 702
[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The day was going pretty normal, so normal that Maru had decided not to wear the mask right now since he didn't have any work to do at the moment. He wore glasses to change the appearance of his face a bit, thought he still wore his red gloves with that confident smirk. Honestly he didn't know what to call his masked persona, the masked fool was one option he had since he was known as the prince of pranksters. Perhaps he should just stick with Maru since while he didn't wear the mask he called himself Uram, but honestly he'll probably get a name for the mask when it becomes more famous around. Ba-Bump!

jlar8es.jpg

Maru stopped, then closed his eyes. He could hear a familiar heartbeat coming from somewhere, sure most hearts may sound the same but there was one heartbeat that he already could recognize from anywhere. And that was his Mizuho! He knew he would find her somewhere around here, and wouldn't it be his luck that he actually would find her. Of course trying to contain his excitement, he casually walked to find where she was. Repeating to himself ‘Normal human’ several times to himself, although he doubted that he would be able to act normal for long. Especially since he hasn't been human for… wait he haven't actually been human at all.

Walking around the corner he could hear the shouts of women coming from some stalls that sold knick knacks, he couldn't hear the whole conversation but he could tell they weren't happy with the prices. If he had the mask, the Maru thing to do would be to go in his coat, point his gun right between the mans eyes, then demand for his money and a couple items. But lucky for him, he wasn't in the mask so no armed robbery right now but still probably the best option. Regardless, Maru strolled up to find Mizuho speaking to an older boy and a child who seemed pretty lost. He chuckled at her smart remark on asking the boy what village was he from, then that was when Maru… seemingly out of nowhere bumped into Katio so hard it would've made him stumble. “Whoops, excuse me!” He said before strolling up to Mizuho.

“♪ Oooooooooooh~ Mizuho. ♪”he said in a voice almost as if he was singing, hopefully she'd recognize his voice. Seemingly not interested in helping the boy who was lost since he was to busy looking at her.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Gomon's face was buried within his hands, he could feel the scars and indentations through his mask, instigating a torrent of emotions to circuit his body. Keep calm....don't falter, now is not the time to lose it, He spoke to himself while releasing a strand of healing chakra into his head to calm down the strain on his body. Soon enough, a voice called out to someone, but unbeknownst to him, that voice was directed towards him. Only after a while did Gomon really react by pulling his head back, and his gaze locked onto Kaito, confusion clearly evident on his face.
The perplexion deepened as another voice joined into the fray, what was worse is the fact that the woman considered him a child which slightly hurt his pride but he managed to hold it in. "First of all, Who are you guys?" Gomon asked, his sigil covered eyes slightly glowing up underneath the bright sun, chakra slowly leaking out and surrounding the area in case anything happens.
"And Second of all, I am no-child" Gomon shot up onto his feat, staring down at Kaori with a hurting expression. His expression only appearing for a moment before a high-pitched voice slowly reverberated through his ears, inciting a panicked reaction with him unsheathing his sword and pointing towards the direction of the sound. Someone managed to get through my sensory range?.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After Kaito asks him about his name and village, a girl comes out of nowhere near Kaito’s own age and then she says to Kaito that why did he asked such a rude question and is it matter which village is he from. And then after hearing her, Kaito was a little annoyed and said “Hey, miss…. Whoever you are? I asked him it because if he was from the leaf, I can take him to leaf with anything to say.” And then Kaito waits for her response. And then she asked the same question if he was alright to that kid and now Kaito was more pissed off but he somehow managed to calm himself.

Kaito was still standing there to see if there was some progress, and then he just when he was going too lean on the wall near him, someone came out of nowhere and bumped as hard as he can on him and then he said</I>
“Whoops excuse me.”

Kaito was calm at the time so he said nothing but simply asked him a question while leaning on the wall “Well, it doesn’t matter me mister, but I think you bumped in me pretty hard, so I’m saying this to you just stop bumping in peoples and if they get angry I don’t think they will let it slip away without hitting some punches on ya.” And then Kaito waits for his response and then that injured boy spoke while healing himself
“First of all, who are you guys?”

And then Kaito know that he was the first person there, he introduce himself while giving a big smile on his face “I’m Tsuchimikado Kaito, nice to meet ya.” And then he waits for them to response and then after a little pause that kid says in an angry voice
“And Second of all, I am no-child"
<I>

And then Kaito said him “I know bud, that you are not a kid but I think that miss in front of ya, mistaken ya for a child and I don’t know about this other guys, who starts bumping in other.” And then Kaito waits for them to response to Gomon questions, while he waits there leaning on the wall.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori felt a chill crawl up her spine as she heard a familiar voice. She cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses, stood up and turned to look towards Maru -- just to confirm her suspicions. His voice was shrill in her ears and even the fake name that she gave him didn't sound right coming from his lips. At least he didn't jump in through a window in a spectacularly goofy fashion and started pelting her with 'hon' and 'darling'; two words she grew to dislike due to this man. She looked over Maru for a brief moment and rolled her eyes, placing a single hand upon her hip. "Well, at least you're improving. At least you're trying to talk to me like an actual person. I suppose," she said as she flipped some of her long black hair over her shoulders. "that's an improvement," she said giving him a little smirk before turning to look towards the 'not-so-child' individual that she was tending to.

The one named Gomon demanded everyone gathered for who they were, causing Kaori to place her other hand upon her hips. It was clear that Maru didn't hesitate to mention the name that she gave him, so she'll go with that. So that makes:

+ Maru, an outcast of Leaf
+ The blonde, a loud leaf ninja
+ The maked shinobi, ???

Then came Kaito's explanation on why he asked that. She still thought it was a silly explanation. Her eyes closed halfway to display her displeasure in this entire encounter. And then he reacted to Maru's little bumping and Kaori simply took a step back, readjusted her glasses, and watch the fireworks pop. A little grin came across her lips as she turned her gaze upon Kaito for a moment and leaned in towards him. "I dare ya to punch him. Bet you won't," she said in a seductive, yet taunting manner. She had a good idea on how strong Maru was and, judging by the way Kaito looked, Maru could take him easily. She turned her gaze from Kaito back to Maru for a moment and winked at him, trying to cement what she hoped would happen.

"I think his words are empty, what do you think, Maru?"

It was then that the masked-one declared that they weren't a child. She simply pointed a finger at the masked shinobi and tapped him on the chest in a provoking manner. "If you don't want to be called a child, don't do childish things. Screaming at the top of your lungs 'Huurrrr, how'd I get here'," she said, saying a portion of that in a mocking tone. "Is childish and stupid in my opinion. You and him," she said as she hooked a thumb to Maru. "Should really take lessons on social etiquette," She wasn't saying this, entirely, to just be mean to Gomon. On the contrary, she did this so he could be seen as a normal individual. Mocking someone into submission is a form of correction; even if someone like Maru is pretty slow to change. At least she wouldn't have to bribe this one, hopefully. She already has her hands full with Maru constantly stalking her.

"What I'm trying to say is," she said before raising her hand up to just-above-shoulder-height and opened her palm up in a half-shrug. "Don't do stupid things and people won't treat you like you're stupid." she said before lowering her arm back down to her side. Kaori was slowly starting to get bored with these shinobi and the look of boredom was clearly showing upon her face.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It took him a while but after a little bit of time he found himself back in tea country. The last time he was here was when he encountered a couple people and one crashed through the window. But as his body and mental state were a bit more deteriorated from the constant pain he felt from being separate from his weapon, knocking into people as he walked through the streets really didn't make him any friends. Men, women, and even children were knocked in to. People would stumble and even fall over. People swore at him and even threatened him as he continued to walk through without paying them much mind.

Knocking into a couple burly men and seemingly a scrawny guy in comparison, they apparently had the shortest tempers or the worst of days as they'd go after Naikishin, with the burly men knocking him through a wall and knocking up quite a bit of dust. Slowly standing up with one of his hands against his head as he slowly shook his head, the man who seemed scrawny compared to the others would appear through the dust and hit the still pretty indifferent man with some sort of move that used chakra, launching him suddenly through several walls at a pretty high speed.

After the first few walls, he was sufficiently irritated but the force had still been enough that he couldn't do much. That was, until he had lost quite a bit of the momentum that he had gained. He'd flown into a person due to the previously mentioned momentum and was somewhat content for actually coming to a halt sooner rather than later. Slowly standing up again, he'd look around at the group of people that was now around him and sighed somewhat recognizing two of the four that were around and couldn't be arsed to even apologize for his entrance. "Note to self: Brutally murder douche bags who sent me flying." He'd whisper, if ever so quietly that only Maru would be able to hear him as he stretched. Looking over at the woman he roughly remembered as... Kaori? He couldn't remember. "It's been a while you... two?" He'd ask not knowing if Maru was even conscious at this point. "Who're your new friends here?" He'd ask, facing Kaori and pointing at the other two that he didn't know at the slightest.

[Topic entered with style]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru swayed, looking at Kaori as she attempted to help this guy who was clearly lost. She was of course feisty as usual, but she did said that he was improving in talking like an actual person. He even made her smirk at him which was a huge improvement from the usual glare and disgusted face he usually would get, he honestly wished he snapshoted her smirking at him but that would probably be a bit creepy without asking at least. His effort that he is putting in maybe paying off, before he knew it Kaori would be his forever gurl. “Well you know I'm trying, Mizuho. You know me, will do anything for you puddin.” He gave the woman a wink, then blew her a quick kiss before the blonde haired lad began to scold him on bumping into him. Maru turned to the boy, Kaori daring the boy to punch him because he was making empty threats.

Maru chuckled at Kaito. “Oh I don't think anyone would try to punch me. I mean do you think someone would punch a guy with one of these–” he lifted his T-shirt to show off his shining silver handgun that Maru carried in his waistband, then dropped his shirt down after showing off his weapon. “I don't think anyone would unless they are itching to get shot, am I right Mizuho?” He looked back at her, a grin spreading across his face. There has been a saying what goes around, comes around and sometimes karma jumps in almost instantly. He purposely bumped into Kaito to get closer to Kaori, what would happen next was probably a result of him being a douchebag towards the young shinobi.

When the mask guy asked who they were, Maru smirked.. He spun to the boy, making finger guns to him then proceeded to say who he is. “I'm glad you asked, it's not everyday you meet someone as famous as I am so let me tell ya a bit about who I am.” Maru struck a pose, saying his new motto out in some strange cartoonish villain kind of way as if this was some kind of show. “I am the watcher in the shades. From the stars I came, to the stars. Alone I shall stand, alone I shall prosper. Out of darkness I bring light, and always in for a glorious fight. My name is Maru, Princess of heart and–” that was as far as Maru got before a huge grown man, seemingly coming from out of nowhere, blasted through a wall and came flying towards nobody but Maru!!

HjZjOpH.png

“Kyaa!!!” Maru yelp when the man struck, fell, rolled on the ground before coming to a halt after seemingly breaking the man's fall after he used Maru as a landing cushion. He was down for a few moments, the man slowly getting up to stretch then proceeded to greet the others as if he didn't just flew into him. It took a little while to recover before Maru got up, hoping there weren't any scratches on his face nor did he mess up his clothes. Maru shot up, pointing an accusatory finger Naikishin to yell at him. “Hey?! You White-Haired-Having-Goofy-Looking-Tacky-Clothes-Wearing-Funky-Smelling-Jackass you freaking knocked me over!” Not to mention he landed on him while he was doing his motto which made him all the more furious. “Where the hell did you come from anyway?!” He looked back to see big human sized holes in the wall where the man came flying through.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gomon, stood there between the crowd, a confused look surfaced onto his face as he wasn't able to comprehend anything that happened due to the speed at which everything occurred at. He tried to listen to each person individually but all he heard was inconsistent blabbering, the woman stood there not having moved an inch with her hands on her hips while berating Gomon for his childish behaviour thus leading to her decision in calling him a child.
"All I did was shout, its not like I disturbed anyone did I? Look around everyone else is minding their own business. So in reality you willingly came to me trying to cause trouble" A wave of anger overtook his mind, causing him to internally curse the woman. His face still covered, causing his emotions and reactions to be hidden from the rest. The woman also seductively leaned towards Kaito's ears, whispering something to him, and a bitter taste invaded his mouth as he watched Kaori's bored gaze slowly glance over the three of them.

The conversation between the other three continued while Gomon's thoughts trailed away but it was quickly reeled back in by the dark haired fellow who had abruptly joined the group and started to introduce himself. The smug and arrogant look left Gomon a bit annoyed, as he didn't enjoy talking to these type of people. Luckily, during the flamboyant introduction, a Kimono wearing gentleman came crashing in, and fortunately stopped Maru from saying anything else. The seconds passed, only for Gomon to realise that the group of weirdos increased by an extra one.....this made it even worse.
"My Name is Bi-Gomon" He forced his name out while instinctively giving a small bow of greetings to the entire group before slowly stepping backwards. His gaze once again glazing over the four, waiting for something to happen

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As kaito hears that girls name is Mizuho, he just starts turning his attention somewhere else but just at the time he was turning his face around and wanting to leave the place, The girl named Mizuho comes closer to him do a sexual appeal and Kaito started to blush seeing a girl that close to him and then says in his ears that he can’t punch Maru, she betted on it. And after this Kaito knows that she was trying to provoke him but still Kaito got in his trap and then she says something to Maru, but Kaito was able to hear a little and looked like it was something about being empty worded. It made Kaito’s blood boil up and then she once again goes to near that kid and then Maru comes closer to Kaito and then picks up his T-shirt saying that no one can punch him and shows a silver hand gun.

Kaito was able to see his hand gun but still his blood was boiled up for even for his calm personality and then he says to Maru “well well hey dude, you shouldn’t carry a gun around like that or you will make peoples take out their own weapons.” And then just after saying this Kaito stands straight and pulls out his two guns from the back where he hid them and then says to Maru “Well Maru, let’s see if ya can doing something or you got something up your sleeves.” And then after a little while later so one comes out of nowhere crushing through the building and falls over Maru and then kaito starts laughing out loud and then says to Maru “Hey Maru did ya feel the so-called pain when you try to defy someone inferior to you.”

And then after a little while later that person introduces himself, who was the cause of all this cramble as “Bi-Gomon” it was a funny name but Kaito knew that he was not going to laugh at this matter to irritate someone.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SAFE! She had witnessed a man go flying through the air and collide with Maru. That was a sure-fire way to shut him up? No? Well, at least it was a valiant effort. With a little grumble, she walked over to Naikishin, a man she had met before and used Mystical Force upon him, holding her glowing green hand upon him until she felt he was up-to-snuff. "I swear, one of you come crashing in through a window, the other comes crashing in through another person. Would you two just enter a place like normal people? The only person to actually enter here, other than me, was the goofy other kid over there," she said as she moved her head, pointing towards Kaito; the one who made an empty-veiled threat towards Maru. No-brainer who'd win that fight.

It was then that the long-stringed insults started to flow out. She looked blankly at Maru for a moment before pulling her hand back from healing Naikishin. She turned her eyes back towards Maru and hooked her thumb behind her. "That way," she said blandly. The loud-mouth introduced himself as Gomon. At least that's all he had to say and not absolutely scream in her ear. Maybe he didn't want any problems with Kaori after she spoke her mind. And then something great happened! Kaito took the bait! Her eyes turned to him, glued to what he was trying to say.

She waved it off, dismissing it a bit, playing into this charade. "Oh, those pea-shooters? I held bigger guns when I was younger. And besides, he wouldn't do anything STUPID in public, now will he?" she asked as she shot a glare at Maru. Maru knew what she meant. Causing a public disturbance, robbing someone, or something of that nature. A fight could easily be dismissed, but something along the lines of grand larceny wasn't something people could just easily ignore. Well, Kaori did hold bigger guns when she was younger, having even trained in the art of riflemanship. That was ages ago though so it wasn't anything to really dwell on.

"But if you guys do do something, how about you all do that somewhere else so other people won't get hurt, hm?" she commented. The law-abiding citizen part of her didn't want needless civilian injuries or casualties because she pushed for the two of them to fight. While the two of them deal with their problems, she turned to look back towards Gomon, the reason they were all here in the first place. "Well, do you need ticket-fair to get home? I mean, it's only Tea Country so it isn't THAT difficult to get back home. Just find one of the people that belongs to your village here and follow them home. Shouldn't be hard to find since the World Tournament is happening right now," she commented with a bit of a shrug.

Her eyes then turned towards Naikishin. A finger shot up into the air and her mouth went agape. "Why did you come in flying again?"

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well his question had been answered before Kaori could even answer him as Maru had spoken and got up after giving a long winded insult to him, which had been far too long and lost his interest after the first couple syllables. One of the two gave a small bow and introduced himself right before stepping back before... doing nothing else. The other person had laughed and spoke to Maru without doing much else moments after he had made his crash landing.

He was glad that Kaori had made sure he was alright before speaking up. "Had I had a choice in how I got here, sure, I'd have certainly chosen a different way." He'd say, running one of his hands through his hair for a second as Kaori had answered Maru's question as to where he came from. He'd chosen to ignore the question as there wasn't a thing he could have said that wouldn't have been a smart remark. He hadn't paid attention to the last guy who was there who didn't introduce himself to Naikishin so it took him until Kaori pointing out that she'd held bigger guns when she was younger. The guns didn't look very intimidating to him, but then again, there wasn't very much that could intimidate him in the first place since things that tried to do so were usually things he beat up.

"Yeah, fighting with things like those would be much better elsewhere, even someone like me knows that. And if you're lost then just do as she says, it's not something that is hard to do without making a scene." He'd say, shrugging. He couldn't entire talk much about his making a scene, considering how he had entered the area. But hey! It wasn't his fault on how he entered!

"Boy I just thought over here had such a good view with you here." He'd say before smirking and shrugging a bit.

[OOC: Sorry about the wait!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maru still being slightly pissed, but the guy did explain that he was sent flying by some guys who he was fighting. However he was a bit irritated by the guy who was laughing at him, pulling his own guns out on him in which before he was the only well known shinobi to use a gun. He was about 10 seconds away from shooting the guy, however Kaori told him to move so he huffed then moved to where Kaori told him to go. Of course, he would've done something stupid in public but since Kaori was around he really couldn't do anything since most of his fun activities weren't exactly normal. Hobbies like the good ol’ light hearted robbery, the occasional random acts of mischief, and shooting at things which was pretty fun but wasn't normal.

Speaking in which, the semi finals where about to start. If he wasn't there he was going to miss out on a chance to put up some money for that cute kitsune woman who he saw when him and Akkuma were speciating the woman. He had to get to the gambling office. "Well, I would like to stick around but I gotta get lost. There's this cute kitsune girl I wanted to see fight and I needed to slap a 100k for her to win.” He gave the group a thumbs up before turning his back to them. "Gotta support the fluffy community plus she's going against that guy who beat that bastard Maki. Later Kaori ~♥ Don't miss me!”With that Maru was heading off,leaving the group for now.

[Left, unless stopped]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori moved a bit of hair over her ear as she turned to look towards Naikishin and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't have a very good answer for the guy; guess sliding in after a scuffle was another good way to slide into an area. She raised a finger up to him and mentioned, "Oh! Uh, we should have a couple drinks some time! I mean, I won't be here for TOO much longer, so we should hang out, alright?" she said with a little wink to him. Unlike Maru, she didn't have any awful thoughts. She just wanted a drinking-buddy.

Maru buggered off in a hurry. How did he learn about her actual name? Someone's got some 'splainin' to do! She rubbed the bridge of her nose in annoyance and said after he left, "I gave him a fake name on purpose. Now I have to beat up whomever gave him my actual name." Now that she was annoyed, she turned to look towards the 3 males that were left and flipped her hair over her shoulders, stressing the gesture. "Anyway, I need to be off. Just find your way home if you don't know how you got there or do some detective work," she said as she flipped her hair again, turning her back on the group before leaving.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back