Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

How does the Sun Rise in the Black Bazar?

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeees...Harupia really didn’t enjoy being in the Black Bazar. Nor what the Grand Palais had become in general, but the bazar especially. There were many reasons. The general seediness of the of the area, the fact it was the underbelly of most of the crime going around the village (though to be fair, at least it gave him a lot of his work), the fact he often saw some of his works counterfeited here from the place they were supposed to be. And the pubs in the Red Light District were bad enough...this racket looked pretty bad in comparison even. Though at least it was somewhat empty... there were some patrons, but they seemed to be keeping to themselves. He knew some of them were watching him...he didn’t mind them admiring how a clean person looks. As long as none of them tried to do anything more, he could handle it. Though the smell was god awful.

Why be here in the first place? Well, a letter delivered to him not so long ago...
To Whomever It Concerns,

I've come across a rather large slot of land in which this address was acquainted with. This land I would like to rent from you in order to build upon it. Assuming you are interested of course, I'd like you to meet me at the Rising Sun Pub where we may discuss the matters and become situated with one another. Sit in the far right corner, by the jukebox, and I'll meet you there.

Yours Truly,
Ijimeru K.

Being an owner of a land in a place he didn’t really like... probably sounded weird to someone on the side. But really, it was an impulse thing on the side of Haru. One day he just got fed up by all the filth in this part of the village, and wanted to just rip out one place out of it, make it at least a bit more clean. So he bought a bit of space...and after that he wasn’t quite sure what to do with it. He wasn’t poor, but couldn’t afford to just throw around money without reason. And he really just couldn’t come up with an idea that seemed worthwhile. Would renting it be a good idea. well, that depended on a lot of things...but right now, he had nothing to lose really. So he was sitting there, in his typical robes, pressing some buttons on the Jukebox...which seemed to be malfunctioning. Just peachy.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When young Ijimeru Kitanai had first sent the letter to meet the owner of a large piece of land at a bar, she hadn't quite expected she would be...well...pregnant. In fact, it was completely out of the blue, and suddenly, she felt a little in the wrong to be at this place in the first place, though, it was her favorite bar...

So, the woman with wavy black chin-length tresses and a dress appropriate for the type of place she was trying to build, the woman slipped into the bar, her large and round blue eyes blinking a few times as she gave a sly smile and made her way to the back, where a man in robes sat right where she had directed.

"Hello?" She questioned, leaning forward to get a look at him before slipping into the booth across from him, "Hi, my name is Ijimeru Kitanai--You must be the landowner?" She asked, her eyebrows raising as a polite smile crossed her face, "And your name is...?"

Okay. Lets be honest. This isn't Kitanai. But, no one would let some cleavage flashing, leather tight suited, smoking young drinker with a seductive tease to her and a headstrong attitude buy a land to build an orphanage. No, people wanted to see the image she was giving him: the polite, sweet, mother-to-be who wanted nothing more than to help the poor children in Sunagakure. That last part, wasn't a lie, of course, that was all she wanted, but still...

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here he was, siting in the less then classy establishment...and the person who interrupts him first is a young, pregnant lady. Hmm... this was starting to look like some story in the Twilight Sandstorm...but he was pretty sure this wasn’t some weird hallucination or anything. Still, seeing someone like this be the potential business partner was good and...strange at the same time. He was expecting either some kind of ambitious Bazar dweller, or some kind of cut throat merchant trying to get the land for his own business. Here he had a cute looking, nicely dressed girl...which was clearly pregnant. What was a women like this looking to do with land in the black bazar? He hoped he would find out.

As those thoughts poured through his mind, he would stand up, smiling brightly as he said "Sunaku-Harupia. It’s a true pleasure to meet you, miss Kitanai" bowing his head down before her in greeting, and stepping forward to move the chair out for her to sit down. After making sure the women was seated comfortable, he would sit down himself as he said "I have to say, I was quite surprised by your letter. This isn’t...The best bar I’ve seen in my life. And honestly, if I just came in here through the door now, seeing such a lovely lady inside of this place, I would be scared you were being held hostage or something... That isn’t the case, is it?" he said, rising a brow, before giving a feint chuckle. He was only joking around...at least he hoped so. With all the weird circumstances he met along the way, he couldn’t be really surprised.

However the joke would go, he would then ask "Would you like something to drink? Or perhaps you would prefer to move straight to business?" smiling at her lightly, placing his hands on the table before him. He was aching to know what this was all about.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back