Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

How Shall I Introduce Myself? [Koho]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pansāzu Gang Hide-Out 2am.

It was a dark and musty place hidden three floors beneath an abandon warehouse. It was virtually off the map, making it the perfect place for the various people working there to meet and greet without much of a hassle. Tonight, the various members were coming back after a long night with their reports, filing in lazily and ready to pop a beer or two and relax. The area had a little relaxation to be had with a rather nice television, and a refrigerator full of alcohol and random snacks.

Not to mention a few medics off by the entrance at a small table where they healed and helped those who came back with wounds that needed to be treated. On the other side, however, away from the door, was where the files, documents, and missions were. The leader, Ikagawashi, was posted there, a few swords on the table as he flipped through a large silver briefcase packed with yen that someone had brought it.

Kitanai's mission today was simple enough, it was to report back the status of the man who had borrowed money from the drug lord, which wasn't that hard. She had to go in, threaten him, and demand little by little the money. She moved down the stars and through the large metal and mechanical doors easily, giving a few waves to various men she knew that were there, drinking, as usual. The room reeked of booze, smoke, and medicine.

"One thousand yen, today. He's still shaking in his boots, boss." Kita reported as she dropped a small sack of money on the document table. He gave a wave to her, requesting she bug off as she shrugged and headed down the small stairs into the area where the television played some sort of action show and the boys chatted about. They were discussing some sort of mission one of them had gone on, and the chick that intercepted him because she had some sort of 'legendary rack'.

The raven haired beauty shrugged, taking a glass bottle of beer and taking a slug as she sat on the steps and listened in, not exactly interested.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tailgating wasn’t the Queen’s strong point; in fact, she really wasn't all that subtle; although her days in Mist fine-tuned some of those lesser qualities. Koho, prowling along the skyline in her silky white dress, crouching in the appropriate fashion, as the artificial skyline mildly illuminated the danker areas of the Slums - where the trash lay carelessly. Her target? The gate guard that she first met at the Maw before Saemon had come and ushered her into the security of the underground city. Koho didn't know her name, just her face, and that’s all she needed and wanted. Who knows what the conclusion of this meeting would be, but it didn't really matter, the 3rd was fueled only by this intrigue and rage. It was odd how much this woman, this stranger, peaked Koho's interest, and indeed, her rage.

Alas, the target had stopped at some stupidly large warehouse, bold to the world and yet so unassuming. Why was she going in there, she would think. Koho, crouching down, would observe the woman enter the building and not exit. A smile would spread, perhaps that was some kind of home, or a workplace; Koho didn't care, all she needed to know was that this woman, if you could call her that, was in there.

Boldly leaping from the height, she would land with a clank from her high heels. Her silky dress glided like streaks of milk, gently pressing against her figure in a flattering way - luckily. The 3rd would walk, or rather 'clank', towards the warehouse entrance. She dared not chap but instead forcing her way through, slamming her shoulder against its metal body to ajar it open. It worked, surprisingly. Her entrance was loud, surprising and quite unexpected - wait, doesn't that mean the same thing? Anyway, she was here.

Koho did not care, at all, for the fodder that situated themselves around the room. She really didn't bat an eyelid, they'd be dead if they tried anything. "You." She would say coldly, her eyes sharp and enraged, "I need to have words with you. Now."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The beer was good and the beer was cold. Though, the conversation was less than interesting. She found herself standing and turning to go grab another drink as the door a few yards in front of her burst open. She stood there, watching with a somewhat mute expression as none other than the fiery haired jealous rage stood there. She jabbed on of her pointed claws at Kita, and demanded a conversation.

Brave, in a room full of killers.

Kitanai took a few steps towards her, nodding briefly and flicking her hand to motion for her to take it outside the room. It was just a cold concrete room with concrete stairs filing upwards. It was a little dim, and the lighting was flickery, but it would do. "Hello again, Miss Makeoshimi." Her voice was cool, collected, and calm.

Holy SHIT did you see how she burst through that door? She's going to fucking kill you Kita! She's going to use your bones to floss her teeth! You're chicken meat now! Any main lady of Saemon is sure to virtually have the same amount of strength....oh...fuck. fuck fuck!

Her thoughts were not as calm as her expression was.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Calm and collected, the guard portrayed herself very well, despite the fiery incarnation that was affectionately named 'Koho'. "Mrs." She would say sharply, her tongue sharp like a viper and her words like poison to the auditory sense. The guard would lull the woman away from the open=spaced room, where eyebrows were raised and looks were thrown her way. Although, she didn't care, and to be honest she really didn't even notice there was someone else in the room, well, in this case it was several other people. Koho didn't really know what to make of this woman, there wasn't much to go on, other than her lover called her 'sweetheart'. The mere thought of saying that out loud, in her heart, made her stomach want to spill its contents onto the floor. Alas, she would dismantle her ridged stance and boldly follow the guard, resisting the temptation to punch her in the gut.

They moved out of the testosterone-filled room into a stairwell. Koho wouldn't take a seat on the cold, unforgiving concrete stairs. She would fold her arms and stare down the woman, "Explain why Saemon addressed you as 'sweetheart'." She would demand, her sharp blues looking like two sharp daggers pointed directly to Kit's throat. "What is your relation? If you don't tell me the truth, Saemon will, and then I'll be furious." Eh, this wasn't her being furious? She would burrow her brow, staring at the woman, resisting any urge to just attack her - the thought of those two together drove Koho insane.

"Were you aware that he belonged to me? Or did you know about me, and think you could just fuck your way into another's bed?" Koho's words were gradually getting more and more sharper, her tone much deeper and that rage meter just steadily on the raise.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mrs. Makeoshimi." Kitanai corrected herself simply as the woman moved to pout on the stairs. Her eyes followed her but she simply leaned against the wall in front of her, watching her with a dull expression as she watched with hungry eyes.

'Yup. She's going to tear you apart like taffy.'

The young woman began her accusations. She was pissed about a two syllable word that her boyfriend called a gate guard. Now, it just sounded a tad bit pyscho. Strangers call girls pet names all the time, but perhaps, Saemon wasn't that type of guy. Koho knew him better than Kit did anyways, so there was no point in arguing about that.

"Saemon is my boyfriend." It was a blunt sentence and she felt her chest tighten and swell a bit from the shock. As though her body was preparing to defend herself from a physical attack. "Yes. I know about you. You were in Mist, for about a year now. You got married over there." Her eyes widened a bit as she gave a gentle, somewhat disappointed laugh.

Fuuuuuucckkk

Her eyes dropped as she kicked at the ground for a moment, "I don't know if it's possible for someone to break Saemon's heart, Mrs. Makeoshimi... but I think you did. I really do." Her eyes would lift to meet hers. She was speaking softly and contemplating her words carefully, "For a moment there, it was almost like you didn't exist... like he was trying to forget about you. He didn't ever talk about you, save for one day, where I learned that information." She would lean forward a bit, no longer supporting herself on the wall as she stuck her hands in her pocket and gave a pitied smile to the woman, "If it means anything to you, we didn't sleep together, nor did we get anywhere close to that. Maybe it's because of you. Maybe it's not. I don't know."

"But I don't see why it's such a big deal to you," Her eyes raised again to the woman's, "Or did you give this much harsh on Mio too?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What a little bitch, Koho would think! She didn't even need to say anything, her facial expression said it all: absolute rage. Koho was now dead set on killing this little girl for ruining her love, she stole her life partner - her king - away from her and poisoned him. She poisoned him with her love, and now he left her for what? Some little jacked up skank, a gate guard even?! "How dare you even say that?!" Koho would step forward, the pressure around her becoming thicker, suffocating even, "I didn't get married, you fool. I left before I was trapped there forever, I waited for Saemon to come for me! But I can see now that you were too busy chasing him around like a lost puppy!" Koho immediately went for her blade, Kosodoro, but refrained from actually touching upon the handle and unsheathing the beast. Not yet, anyway.

The insolence of this little brat was profound, who dare she speak to Saemon's partner like that! How dare she, with the knowledge of her existence, take away the only part of her humanity?! Koho would turn around and face the wall, forcing herself against it; resting her head on her forearm as she arched forward. The emotion was so raw - her life, the last shard of her normality, was disappearing and she couldn't hold onto it anymore. Koho would fall silent as the tears fell from her eyes. But something caused the pain to deepen further, the mention of another name, someone called 'Mio'.

The 3rd would painfully arch her head around to face Kit, who raised a brow at the woman, as if mentioning another name wasn't a serious thing. It didn't take a genius to work out from her speech, the situation, and just plainly how the guard said what she said. There was another, another woman! Koho would fall silent, visibly distraught, holding her face as she cried for a good few moments. It was done, all cards were on the table, and that tiny piece of her heart - the normality - was gone forever. Saemon didn't save her because he was too busy courting two women... Suddenly, things took a turn for the worse...

Koho would begin to chuckle, removing her hands from her face, clawing them back and ripping her fingernails on the surface of her scalp. She would begin to laugh with a crazed expression, promptly unsheathing her sword with a hefty ring and pointing it towards Kit. "After I kill you," She would say with a mechnical smile, "I'll kill that other bitch. And then Saemon can mourn the two sluts for the rest of his fucking life."

[Calling B-mod]​

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You...didn't know he..." Her voice trailed off as the woman moved to the wall, clawing and crying to herself. Kitanai didn't mean to upset her with another woman. It only seemed normal that she would know. But it sounded like Saemon wasn't exactly a polygamist to her, but rather, a cheater. It didn't make any sense. How could she not know? Certainly Mio was around longer. The idea was burning in her. She didn't want to spill something like that to someone who didn't know, it just happened and now...

'Whoa...that's a crazy look' Her thoughts interrupted her as the woman turned to look at her, clawing at her scalp and face as she gave a vile laugh. 'What a fucking Psychopath...Saemon get a new taste in women...yeesh.' Her eyes widened slightly as the sword unsheathed with a sickening sound and she pointed it towards her, the threats spilling from her mouth.

"Whoa whoa," Kitanai said, raising her arms as she backed up, the gauntlet on her arm releasing the massive claw weapon in defiance, but her hands still facing towards the ceiling to show her unwillingness. "Raiden, woman, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Her face twisted in a mimic of her words.

'You messed with the wrong man, Kita....'

[Sorrowfully and Reluctantly Goes To Battle...]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Asking permission to join this thread and bmod fight from both parties. If you both allow it, Saemon can enter the topic/fight without being called or having to wait. Up to you both.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What was wrong with her?! Koho tightly clenched her sword, furious, livid and beyond the point of return. How could she turn back on what little humanity she had now, well no humanity left, when she was confronted with this slender witch; who snuck her way into Koho's bed, her position, while she was away from home. Her eyes tightened, she shook her head and then sighed - releasing some of that pent up rage. What was the point really? Even if she did harm to this snake, Saemon was still in love with her... He choose not to come after the one he supposedly loved. Her letter didn't scare him, it did nothing but push him further away, and to think that he would actually believe that Koho would marry another; disappointed, heartbreaking were only but a few words. So what was one to do now? She only came back to Sand for him but now that ship has sailed - he has moved on, even after his little scene at the gates.

But what to do now? She was no longer bound to his heart, to this world, her soul was now purified in complete darkness - the absolution of her goal, to kill, was stronger than before. But there was no home for her, anywhere. This name, this appearance, it only brought the painful and utterly extinguishable hopes and dreams that she once had for herself, and Saemon. The current scene was still an issue, there we had this whore, a cretin of wretched hearts that had ruined Koho's relationship. However, it wasn't all this little girl's fault, no, most of the blame rested on Saemon's shoulders.

Koho's expression would fall silent as she pointed her blackened blade towards Kit, "Too young, too dumb... You're the same." Her expression would look, somewhat, sympathetic yet angry - if you could picture such a twisted look. "You've ruined me," She would admit with a bubbling smile, accompanied with a quick shake of the head as her face scrunched up, "You both have destroyed me with words, who would have thought it?" Her head would stop shaking, it would stay still as Koho's sharp blues looked more rounded, sweeter, and weaker than normal. "I hoped that one day, we would've been married... Children, even." She would admit, "A stranger with my Saemon... I don't even know what to say anymore..."

She would lower her sword gingerly, tears dripping from her face and she really forced herself not to do anything silly. "I can't help but have nothing but insidious feelings towards you both, and that other girl... But," there was a but? "You can keep your trophy. You're beneath me, dirt even, something completely insignificant to the likes of me, remember that; you two will be perfect for each other. Trash and trash."

Koho would sheathe her blade and step away from the snake, which caused her more pain - she didn't get to break that woman's face open like an egg. But what would that accomplish now? At this very moment and time, Koho was essentially grieving for the relationship that was now dead to her, it was as if she had literally lost Saemon to Death himself. But that's the thing about relationships, isn't it? When they end, especially tragically, its as if you've lost that person - and the feeling is made only worse by the hard-hitting truth that they are alive, just not with you anymore.

The 3rd moved from the staircase, over to the door, clutched her hand against the handle and opened it open with large, sharp creaks. She would hold the door open for a few moments before exiting, "Remember that you're nothing..." She would add finally before exiting, her destination: who knows.

[Topic Left]​

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl raged, threatened, then left all before Saemon managed to track her down. Koho's smell was heavy here as was Kiti's, which dragged up a strong urgency and fear. Koho was irrational and chaotic; she was also at least twice Kiti's skill level and strength. The girl wouldn't know what hit her if it did.

In fret, he turned the handle of the door to the place. Faces, startled or amused expressions then... Kiti. His eyes looked over the girl and he saw she was unhurt. This relieved him greatly. But Koho was not here, which meant he still had to chase her down elsewhere. Why had she run away from him? Why couldn't he get the chance to talk to her first. Angry, jealous witch... So he let the door shut again and vanished back into the shadows, chasing her scent. He wasn't far behind her now.

[topic/enter left]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho, the psychopathic spoiled mistress, needed Saemon a lot more than Kitanai did. Sure, her heart yearned to have him, but by no means did she need him. Separation would crush her, but not for eternity. Not to the point that she was staring down a blade at another woman out of pure jealousy. No, this fretting mess of a woman needed someone like Sae to grab her and throw her to the ground and tell her to calm down.

Kitanai wanted him for selfish reasons. She didn't need him. She just... wanted him. The way his fingers brushed her skin, the way his eyes watched her, the way his jaw clenched when he held back angry words, the way he paced in his mother's house, the way the smoke from his cigarettes left his mouth, the way he never finished all of his cigarettes, the way he eyes lacked emotion.

Why did she like such odd and emotionless quirks? On any other man she'd find disgust in such blank and tasteless qualities. But Saemon was... Saemon was...--

"You're beneath me, dirt, even!"

Oh yeah, Koho was talking to her.

Kita, who had drown out everything previous to that statement, looked more aware and awake a she looked up to the woman who claimed she could have her 'trophy'. Trophy? This wasn't a competition. This wasn't a game. If the woman fucking wanted him, she could tell her to back off, and she would. Koho was there first. Koho loved him. Saemon loved her. But, rather than asking civilly, the woman threw a childish tantrum. This tantrum, of course, only pissed Kitanai off, making her want to fight in his honor, because, by hell she'd let him run off with this spoiled bitch.

She had lowered her sword and moved towards the door, reminding Kitanai that she was complete and utter shit--'Awesome. Thanks. Please continue to remind me that my life has no purpose. Okay, buh bye now.' Kita thought bitterly as the woman left, leaving her with her jaw clenched her her fists white knuckling in rage.

The door soon opening, a familiar face peeking in and relaxing a bit, but not saying anything, before her tall, dark, and handsome knight in shining armor disappeared again.

"I ruined your life,", she whispered after he had left, "I destroyed what was most precious to you... and you will never forgive me."

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back