Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private How to Cut a Tendon <Private>

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The ANBU leader was in the hospital for a total of twenty-four hours; a complete waste of time in his opinion. Shattered spine, hip, and left leg. Right leg was bruised completely from the impact aftershock. Ruptured kidney, liver, and twisted bowels; his left arm was completely decimated and had to be amputated. By every last calculation the old assassin should have been killed on the spot; again. Yet by some bare margin, the Uzu of the Uzumoreru clan once again proved his insane luck could carry on through multiple lives. After his body was stabilized, he spent a full twenty hours in a coma but, before he fell unconscious from the sheer pain, he demanded that no other doctor touch his body except one: Ryuu Tama.

The absurd request came with a vomit of blood, as even Toushin felt an ulcer forming from the request to have his most hated enemy the lifesaving surgery; but the mad scientist was his only chance at surviving. It was reported to the ANBU leader later in the day that once the request was sent out, the doctor appeared out of thin air not but two minutes later. Carrying only a black handbag into the operating theater, Tama walked in and then back out in under twenty minutes. He looked more tired than ever before. Though the doctor would never admit to it, saving Toushin’s life this time had actually been a miracle of both science and luck. Tama regrew the ruptured organs and was able to save his legs but the arm was already mostly gone. Shortly after the surgery the scientist put in an order for a mechanical replacement, to be made with incredibly specific designs, and to be delivered to Toushin in no less than seven days.

Then he was gone.

After awakening from his slumber the assassin used his old training to ignore the pain of regrowing organs and the still mostly broken body. With his single right hand he preformed all of the seals needed to activate a jutsu that would remove a portion of his blood and use it to reinforce his broken body; it only took him four hours to complete the seals with one hand. Rolling off of the hospital bed onto the floor, the fat old-man caught his fall with three fingers on his right hand - index, middle, and thumb - then held his body there with a rigid core for a solid minute before touching his toes back to the ground. With the single arm he began to do push ups - staying out of shape was no longer an option anymore. His pride had been shattered to pieces in a single fight he had lost, and an ambush he had also failed to defend against.

In the three weeks following the Kazekage’s kidnapping, Toushin worked on 3 things: Heal, and get back into shape, begin restructuring a spy-network, and train new protégés; thankfully for that last one he already had two willing. The first task was going to be one that was on-going and would take a lot of time. The second should have been just as hard as the first but, after pulling a couple of strings the Uzu found to a delightful surprise that his daughter had already worked a fine web. He quickly thrummed a few strands of webs, made his presence noticed, and then awaited that inevitable retribution from a child he hadn’t seen or spoken to in over a decade. Now, it was time to work on the final task…

Since the ANBU HQ was most likely compromised, and no one expected Toushin to be able to work with his injuries, Toushin set himself up a small base of operations in a certain hotel; one he had used many times to cut deals while he had reigned as the Underground’s king. The Miroku had taken over the business in his absence, but it was still helmed by the exact same man Toushin had in his pocket for decades before. Getting the master double-suite was nothing more than a few papers signed in an alias, and the funds to pay for it would be funneled in after, he was done. It gave the owner of the hotel some pause considered his new allegiances, but Toushin had also never missed a payment…so he let it slide this time.

Which worked out for the assassin beautifully, since that gave him a bigger budget to turn part of suite into training grounds. He tore down the walls to soundproof them. Built in an extra drainage for blood to be filtered into the plumbing into the floor. Two closets were turned into extreme cold/heat training boxes, a large space for sparring with anti-ninjutsu sealing off the area so that even the largest of explosions would be contained to that exact space. It took him a full week to finish, giving himself a small space to live in privately and two cots for those to apprentice under him that were rolled up in the training dojo. Then, he just rested completely for an entire day. Uzu went and spent his remaining saved up funds on the best steak you could buy and a vintage red to pair.

The following morning he sent out two trusted grunts to deliver the messages needed to get the attention of the two he was meant to train. Originally he had planed it to be far more open and less torture than his own training; but the dire times required a full commitment. There were still some practices he would withhold, as they did nothing good for him in either life, but for the majority he planned to torture the children until they were ruthless murder machines….

[MFT]

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
Sparks flew and embers crackled as hammer strike after hammer strike came down on the glowing ingot being held down on the anvil, the masked dark haired girl chuckling to herself with every blow signifying the amount of enjoyment she was currently experiencing until a harsh knock on the post outside her workshop caught her attention. Sighing and throwing her hammer down Ranran went to investigate the disturbance only to find a scroll hanging from the post with instructions to meet her ever elusive sensei, not that she thought of him as her sensei not yet anyway. Taking the scroll and reading through it Ranran ditched her apron in favour of her sword and called out to the rest of the family. "Going out muderin Mom!" Ranran called out as her mother wished her luck before setting off to meet her sensei.

The instructions were a bit obtuse but Ranran eventually found herself standing out the doors to a very fancy hotel suite. Knocking loudly on the door Ranran called out to her sensei through the door. "Yo Otaku-Sensei you there. I got your scroll!"

Kamiya Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Countless victims had been piling up in the form of corpses in her time. Generally, the demonic shadow user would have taken special care to dispose of them in a way that no one would find them, let alone suspect who had ceased the victim's life, but lately she's been bringing them, very carefully, to a special center for "donations" as part of her plan. Since she had joined Suna, she rarely killed people when not on missions, so it was easier to justify their deaths overall, but some problems always did arise.

The previous day had ended one such mission and today was one of leisure, or so she had thought. The last time an attempt was made to have such a day, she had been called in by the Kazekage himself and meet someone who was supposed to be teaching her. Of course, she hadn't seen the man since nor did she ever meet the one who had given her the ANBU qualification test again. It seemed oddly strange how people seemed to disappear, not that she was one to speak. She was ANBU herself, so disappearances weren't unheard of, especially how many were a result of herself.

A particular cafe which was responsible for a particular brew that was a favorite of hers was where she was at as she finished a small bite of the pastry that accompanied the tea which she put to her lips. However, no sooner than she did, someone appeared in front of her to present a scroll. Red eyes rolled stealthily as she took it from the deliverer with an inconvenienced sigh as she unraveled it and poured over its contents. 'Perhaps this cafe is bad luck since even my days off always seem to be interrupted,' she thought to herself as she hurriedly finished the drink and pastry before leaving.

It didn't take long to reach her own home and gear up for a professional meeting, though without the ANBU mask that was given, as she instead chose only her trademark smile to adorn her face as she made her way to the aforementioned location. Once more, the small child from the previous meeting had preceded her and was, once again, rather loud and rude in her statements as Akari's lips pulled ever so slightly tighter into her smile, hiding her disapproval of the situation. She, in contrast to the small girl, stayed quiet and said nothing, instead, observing all things around her carefully, cautiously, and above all, doing so without drawing attention to her actions.

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The door mysteriously swung open on its own at Ranran’s call, and remained that way until the other protege potential crossed the threshold. The moment the second chakra signature moved across the seal’s line, it activated; sealing the door closed with a hundred ghostly chains that rattled into the empty air. They wound tight around the entrance before settling with a ‘clink’, and then vanishing from sight once more.

The floor raised up slightly from the entrance with a place to take off their shoes. Sliding a door opened up from the small entrance room into a short hall with three doors set all on one side. At the end of the hall was a large open dojo with natural light filtering in via large bow windows. Unlike the hallway and, presumably the other rooms, this one had a distinct heat in it reminiscent of the outside. Meaning Toushin had purposely cut off the air conditioning for this room.

Settled in the center of the dojo the larger old man sat. He twitched his nose at the scent of the two youths entering his domain, the sweep-broom mustache swishing slightly as he did. It was clear he was still very, injured. The sleeve of his left arm hung limp with a dark patch of his blood weeping through the shoulder of the long-sleeved shirt. Before him was a simple tea set, a copper pot boiling water, and at least five different tins. Three tins contained jasper, green, and high-mountain black, teas. Two tins contained sweets - caramel chews and snickerdoodle cookies. The latter of which was already a tad low, with the cinnamon flavored cookies being one of the few things he had trouble saying ‘no’, to.

Welcome in, please, come in. Get comfortable. These days are dire and the hand of fate moves with, or without us.
With his single hand, the Uzu gestured towards the tea set and sweets for the girls to make use of before picking back up his own chawan and taking a generous sip.

The Kazekage Shin assigned the two of you under my tutelage shortly before being removed from his position. That being said I was neither informed nor, even asked if I wanted new students; as much as I’m sure you can say the same.
I want to be realistic with the two of you before we go any further, just for a moment - I am not a good person. I'm aware that some of the reason you two were assigned under my watch was due to the fact we share this common trait. On the books I have nearly one-hundred and seven, confirmed kills; long ago, I lost the off-book count sometime in my late twenties, hunting that sonovabitch, Tama. Before ANBU, I was the last prince of the Uzumoreru Clan: an assassin clan dating back to Primus.
Our training methods were brutal. It was believed the best assassin couldn’t be a tool until they were properly sharpened; which means killing off emotion. I found in my generous lifetime that emotions are far more important than the clan gave them credit for. Our disagreement eventually lead to the fall of the Uzumoreru, which came about via my own hands.

Toushin let that settle in for a moment.

I can only promise two things will come of this training: Pain, and Power. Aside from the secret arts of the dead assassin clan I’m more than willing to part with, the two of you must know going into this that I will not be kind. I will push you to a breaking point so I can rebuild you piece, by, piece. But,” Toushin sipped more tea to clear the onset of dryness from yakin’ on, “I will not do so to anyone not willing.
My methods are just as brutal as my old clan’s and I won’t pass that pain onto just anyone. You have to be willing to let go of everything first, stand on the verge of death under searing torment before you can see the world with my eyes. Once we’re there, I can pass on the techniques ingrained into my flesh.

But that is entirely up to you two. If you feel confident in your own skills, if you feel you’ve no need for this training, then I will tell the ANBU you’re ready without a single thought. You’ll be promoted up to full Spec Ops with all the juicy bonuses and entitlements that come with that position in our military. If there is even a small hint of doubt, then stay, and let me erase it.

[MFT]

Last edited:

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
Ranran blinked in surprise as the door in front of her swung open on it's own accord and for a silly moment Ranran felt the colour leave her face as she imagined a ghost opening the door or something. However after a moment of hesitation and a shake of her head Ranran grit her teeth and just stepped through the open door hoping the ghost wouldn't grab her something.

Stepping into the renovated suite Ranran was greeted with a heavily modified space and a heavily injured Uzu convalescing with a cup of tea causing Ranran to raise an eyebrow at the rotund ninja as wondered what he had done to get so badly injured since she had last saw him in the Kazekage's office. Before she could ask however Uzu greeted her and the girl she had been teamed with causing Ran to jerk in surprise to find the older girl currently shadowing her. "Show off." Ran mumbled under her breath slightly irked about the other girl getting the drop on her as Uzu went into why they had been summoned to his lair.

It seemed Uzu was planning to finally train the pair as the now missing Kazekage had wanted in Uzu's clan assassination technique which was an incredible opportunity for many ninja as assassin families kept their secrets a closely guarded secret that they would kill to protect but Ranran herself also came from an up and coming assassin family and the thought of mixing her family's arts with another clans had Ranran feeling conflicted. Closing her eyes and crossing her arms as Uzu talked Ranran thought carefully on the injured mans offer. She would most likely receive accelerated training but Ran couldn't get rid of the feeling that she couldn't trust Uzu as he put out some weird vibes that the masked girl couldn't stand. However as she thought more on the offer Ranran realised something, Her family had two assassination styles, the first was her fathers blood rage style which involved overwhelming their targets with raw brutality and strength while her Mothers style was a derivative of the silent killing technique created by the now long lost Kirigakure. Everyone in Ran's family had committed to her Fathers style revelling in their blood lust but Ran had always wanted to inherit her mothers fighting techniques and elevate them higher with her own shinobi training.
"I'll take the promotion offer." Ran finally said as she opened her eyes. "I'm the heir to my family's own style and I want to see how far my techniques can be elevated before mixing them with another clans." Ran give a confident smile as she spoke her shark like teeth on full display trying to show she had her own goals she was aiming for and she was confident enough to get there herself. Also she probably would want to murder the guy if she had to stick around him for more than a couple of days.

[MFT]
WC: 495

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back