Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunter or Prey? [Kioku Kasure]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]One week had passed since Kazuki had terminated Amaterasu's ranger lesson. The results had been less than stellar, but at least one duo of hopeful Rangers had shown promise and had actually stick into the end. Kioku Kasure and his twin. The Overlord had sent him away with a promise and a gift. The promise of a second initiation and lesson. The gift was an alarm of sorts. Once the Ranger Lord was ready to initiate the second attempt it would glow and grow warmer. The warmth intensified as they approached the White Wolf. Rangers were not only hunters of wild beasts or dangerous artifacts. Like ANBU, they also sought dangerous individuals. ANBU and Ranger were more akin than most people. Being both, the Silvery Haired Man knew it well. Last time they were going to be tested how they survived in wild environments, of different biospheres, with nothing but the simplest of equipments and no access to their chakra. Today, Reaper had something else in his mind. There was man that needed to be locked up. He had done nothing wrong yet, but he certainly planned to. The ANBU Sennin had retrieved the man's file from the ANBU records and he was going to have Kasure and his twin find the man.

Kazuki stood on top of one the tallest buildings of the Black Baazar. As expected of the area, the streets were packed full of shady people, some more than others. Most of them were innocent, law abiding people, but the others were nothing but crooks. Ranging from low-life thugs to crime lords. You could find any kind of wrongdoers there. He wearing a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest. Black pants and black combat boots finished his attire. He had his arms crossed as he gazed the populace below with a practiced gaze. He was also patiently waiting for the twin's arrival.

OC
Your lesson continues here.
Good luck.|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Senju Kazuki[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki - Sand’s Ranger Lord
2psqh6v.png
[/legend][/col]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the edge of the district a pair of shinobi were taking a small shortcut, however the gem warmed slightly in the pocket Satto had placed it in. As the pair of ninja walked down the busy street, Satto stopped and instinctively so did Kaz. Taking out the small device, the blue twin saw it glowing softly.

"Errr, Kaz?"
"What it i- Oh"
"Shall I go get Jin?"
"No time, besides it would be to hard to explain why he came along, Can you navigate with that thing?"
"I think so? Just give me a sec." He waved it slightly up, down, left and right before getting his bearings. He nodded to a nearby roof, going further in to the hotbed of scum and villany.
"That way I think."
"Well, lets get to it."

The pair of twins ran across roof to roof, not as fast as possible, at a pace which could be maintained, and more importantly allowed them to study their environment. The streets below were quiet for this time of day, but that was the bazaar all over, you only came here if you had something which meant you had to. The last time they had tried to join this order had quite frankly been a farse, and neither of them were keen to repeat the experience. After about five minutes they arrived at their destination, where a familiar man was waiting overlooking the streets below. The Mood this time seemed a little more serious. Kaz approached cautiously, he didn't want to be caught off guard again.

"I guess this is a mission? I really hope its not the sandwyrm that the order was asked to catch, or we're going to have a problem." It was said in a tone which could have been sarcastic. Sometimes you couldn't tell when Kaz was being deadly serious though.

[313]
[MFT]
Sorry for the late response, its been a busy week.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The gem carved into Sunagakure's symbol was effective as expected. After activating it, Kazuki did not wait for long until the dynamic duo of Kasure and Satto joined the Overlord on the rooftop he had decided to wait. "I guess this is a mission? I really hope its not the sandwyrm that the order was asked to catch, or we're going to have a problem." Kasure would question him. "Come closer." the Ranger Lord replied, motioning for them to join him in the edge of the roof. The twins, or at least, one of them, would notice he had a sealed scroll on his left hand. "This is the Black Bazaar, the place to go if you want to acquire something forbidden. Incidentally this is also the den of Sunagakure's scum. This area of our village represents a considerable portion of our work and the ANBU's." the White Wolf would explain once the twins were at his side. Perhaps this explanation was unnecessary, but it had been given nonetheless. "If you remember what I told you before. We Rangers are also tasked of apprehending dangerous artifacts. And if you follow through with what I just told you, you can bet most of those we are going to lock up, will be found over here." he noted while passing the scroll to Kasure. "Your task today, though, is of a different nature. I also told you we take care of problems before they happen and that is exactly what you and I will be doing today. Inside the scroll you will find the available information about a certain individual that is poised to cause some problems to Sunagakure's government. Your mission is to find him, shadow him and lead him to a secluded location where we can deal with him. All the while without being caught or have your identity revealed to the public. This is an official sanctioned Ranger mission and no one is to figure out who is doing this. If your real identity is discovered while doing the job, you will never be able to fully join the Order." the Silvery Haired Man declared.

Kasure knew the risks and Reaper went silent for a while. This silence would allow them to study the scroll's contents and to back out of the task if so they wished. There was risk, real risk. And a potential cause for being banned from the Ranger order forever. But that should not demotivate them from trying.

[spoilername="Bingo Book Entry"]
bingo%20top.png

14n1qv4.jpg

Name: Nanjirou Sota
Village Affiliation: Sand
Current Status: Unknown

Threat Level: E
Known Aliases: None

Description:
A man on his early 50s, he is a surprising fit condition. Perhaps the habit of regularly having swordsmanship training sessions helps explain his uncanny physical condition. His hair has turned fully gray already. He is usually seen wearing either expensive business suits, or a gray kimono covered by a finely woven, cotton, black robe. He always walks with a cane on his right hand, not that he seems to need it.

Type of Fighter:
Carrying the Nanjirou name, Sota is a skilled swordsman but lacks any skill in everything else. Regardless one should approach him with care.

Appears everyday on the Black Bazaar at 09h00 and stays there for one hour, checking most of the stands.

Charges:
None so far.

Description of Charges:
None.

bingo%20bottom.png
[/spoilername]

"How you are going to conceal your identity is up to you. Fashion a mask, use a Henge no Jutsu, your choice. But no one can recognize you as I have noted. Sato, like clockwork, shows up at 09h00 and stays here for a hour. He always start with one specific vendor, precisely in the stand below us. It is 08h00 right now, you have one hour to prepare yourself for the task ahead. Plan your moves, disguise yourself. I am going to stay with you all the way, but I will be observing everything you do." Kazuki told him after a few minutes of silence. It was still early in the morning, but people were already starting to fill the streets below.

OC:
Hours were presented in the 24 hour format.
This can go two ways. I either mod it for you, or you can go for a self-mod style of mission. Tell which one you prefer and we will go from there.|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Senju Kazuki[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

2psqh6v.png
[/legend][/col]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8:00:01
8:00:02
8:00:03

Satto dropped down to street level in a side alley, casting a transformation jutsu as he did so. A middle aged woman with long greying brown hair in a dark grey tunic hit the ground in a crouch. Getting up she dusted herself off and began window shopping in the crowd. Kaz began reading the scroll to find out the information and shared it through the link they shared. The middle aged woman picked up a set of ANBU style masks, one horribly scarred which could have once been a raven, the second was one of perhaps a falcon but was so covered in red stains that it to, was unrecognisable. Tucking them both into pockets she passed over some small change for them. Suspiciously cheap, considering. Might be the real thing...

Kaz overlooked the stall, waiting for the target to arrive. The woman meanwhile continued her shopping looking around for a place to eat.

8:59:57
8:59:58
8:59:59

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki stood there in silence as he observed. He watched as Satto dropped to the streets below and changed his appearance on the go. There was no longer a young male when he landed. Instead, a middle aged woman dusted herself off. As part of the cover, she began shopping, just like everyone else in the vicinity. Curiously, her first buy was a pair of old, very worn out, ANBU masks. It was hard not to notice and so the Overlord glanced the remaining twin, that was still there with him. Kasure was busy reading the scroll's contents, certainly studying their mark. But studying the information available would not do the trick. He had to study the area, find suitable ambush spots, places where he could lead the target and safely interrogate him. Those were also very important, and so far, the twins showed little regard for it. At least, apparently.

Nine O'clock soon happened and just like clockwork, Sota entered the Black Bazaar. And just like the Sennin had declared, their mark immediately went for the stand beneath them. He apparently engaged in chit chat with the vendor, showing them he was a recurring client. A sufficiently recurring client. Unfortunately, despite extensive shadowing,it was impossible to figure out Sota's next move. He had never showed a discernible pattern while moving around the Black Bazaar. Sometimes he zigzagged around the stands. In others he went in a circle. There were a few times he had just walked around, not approaching any of the shops. In the end, it was not possible to figure out what Sota was doing next. Kasure and Satto would have to improvise as they went.

OC:
Ok, the first objective is quite simple, and the only one you can do on your own. You are free to determine his path around the bazaar from among these choices:
  • Just walking around;
  • Circle the bazaar, stopping in every shop;
  • Simply go to random shops.

Regardless of your choice, show me how you would shadow him and actively lead him toward an empty area.
This is the only part of this topic that you can accomplish on your own, without direct modding from me.
Just don't godmod.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Senju Kazuki[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

2psqh6v.png
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back